ICE and Border Patrol are now hiring

If you're a veteran, have law enforcement experience or a bachelor's degree you should apply to ICE. As for Border Patrol there's no mandatory qualifications but if you're a veteran or speak Spanish it'll help your chances of getting hired.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/careers
cbp.gov/careers/apply-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hiring spicniggers is why the Border Patrol is so ineffective in the first place. Don't buy the narrative where their union reps try to whine that Washington doesn't back them up. They are a mestizo plague on our nation.

Every additional white man will help.

Explicitly told by the nigger not to do their jobs.

Nothing outside of explicitly racial hiring practices [and firing practices] will help anything.

Oh, right. It all started with the nigger. How silly of me. Fucking taconigger defense force out and about. Kill yourself, featherhead.

Is there a link we should be looking for?

ice.gov/careers
cbp.gov/careers/apply-now
Never mind i just went and got them since OP didnt. Sage for double post.

Isn't the federal hiring freeze a fact that makes your suggestion pointless?

fuck off

It’s our government now, you fucking dipshit.

Just say you want a career in law enforcement. Then break it to her at the last minute that ICE or BPA were the only ones that would hire you if you get hired.

Reported, then. You’re a fucking lunatic.

Spic here, should I apply to BP?

The Mexican side, facing south, shooting on sight, yes.

You're idiots. If the government becomes aware that there's an effort for us to get into government agencies they'll try to screen us out.

I'm almost out of college with a four year business degree and I live no where near the Mexican border.

Help me, Holla Forums, where do I start besides applying and hoping I get a response? How can I start making my dream of working in the taco removal industry a reality?

For fuck’s sake, at least try.

I was going through the website, looks like if you have a college degree and nothing else, you can start at $40k a year. If you have law enforcement or military experience, you can start at $50k. I'm looking into the Arizona opening because cost of living isn't bad down there

If they instruct me so…

Trump just added 15,000 jobs for this today

Except they're not. They'd be worried that some of us would try to kill detainees.

Free jobs Holla Forums

Get your NEET asses out there and apply, if I was in the US I would

Women love a man in uniform, and imagine the levels of /smug/ you'll achieve

Why?
We’re in charge now, dipshit.

What the fuck happened to this place? Trump isn't Hitler, and neither are the bureaucrats. They want nothing to do with "neo-nazis."

I understand your enthusiasm but use your head.

You realize knowing Spanish doesn't magically turn you into a beaner right

If you're BP or ICE you'll want to live in an area with a high cost of living otherwise you'll live around Mexicans. A hundred miles in from the border is mostly majority Mexicans. You'll need to find a white pocket to live in.

Right, he’s better.

Use YOUR head. Start behaving as though we’re already in power. It’s how the liberals stole it.

What the fuck.

Even high end places are still 20-30% below national averages.

First day off the boat from TRS, dipshit? Holy fuck, you know nothing whatsoever about what we’re discussing.

How long will it take for the wall to be built?

Let me know when Trump puts his first kike in the ground and then we'll talk about whether or not he's better than Hitler.

Thanks for outing yourself. Reported.

lol a kike did of Post Trump Stress Disorder, if that counts. He died of a heart attack after having diagnosed himself with having 'Post Trump Stress Disorder'

I never said the holocaust happened, you kike. Mods will look through my post history and won't ban me. You're almost certainly a shill though.

Kek, I stand corrected.

Awesome, I've been practicing my Spanish lately. Could some anons kindly evaluate how I'm doing so far? If I were a border guard, here's what I would say to a potential illegal:
>*draws sidearm*
>DONALD TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

In that case, apply for bureaucratic jobs, maybe you can land something with the agency. Or better yet, go to work for the Republican Party and lobby for increased border patrol to help keep congress in line.

Yep, thought so, you're a shill. Reported again and filtered.

Polite sage for arguing with a shill.

You can learn passable spanish in like a month of Duo Lingo.

After that spending some time at the border will certainly shape your shit up.

"I just want to stop them from doing anything bad mom, if I see anything I'll become a whistleblower".

Then throw spics out of helicopters for years.

Being able to verbally understand Spanish and speak it is a different story though. Spics talk fast as fuck and it's difficult to keep up with. Extra hard if you have Holla Forums's average verbal IQ.

como estas?

wew

bien

If you want to remove minorities from the country then ICE or BP is perfect for you. You get to do what you love and get paid for it. It's better to work for ICE because there's more white ICE agents and you get paid more. If you're an ICE field agent you get to participate in raids and kick down doors. But consider BP as a secondary option if you're not qualified for ICE.

You only need to know one line

(checked)
The best way to improve listening skills is to find a TV series or movie that you know well and watch it dubbed in Spanish.

Could always go border patrol, do night/online classes to get a 4 year degree, then transfer up into ICE as well.

I wish I lived in an area where they were hiring. I'm a Vet, with a degree and I'd love to arrest some spics.

however many Spanish speaking latino americans are in fact sympathetic to the illegal latino immigration cause. I have several associates who are very wealthy and frequent the US from Columbia, Venezuela, and other parts of South America. These people do not operate with a positive view towards gringos. There is a very large social movement underway right now in the southwest US that wishes to see all of the southwest return to Mexican control. Legal immigrants do support and shelter illegals, it's naive to think otherwise.

Yeah, that works well. Or watch Spanish news with English subs (or at least have a transcript you can reference).

You'd have an easy time getting hired. All you need to do is be prepared to move.

Like this?

jajaja el talento de hablar español no te convertirás en mojado

I know. I'm just not ready to move to Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or California.

Texas would be sweet, but honestly, I'm comfy as fuck with my life in Colorado. Mountains, nice job, beautiful women, and a daughter. If I didn't have all that, i'd move.

"Necesitas volver a tu pais" if you want to be polite :^)

Yeah but keep in mind different dialects, venezuelan is a lot closer to spaniard spanish. Also it seems like those guys speak a bit slower than spics do. Probably good to start out on for those reasons.

ICE has a Denver field office.

Bingo. And they already have all of their people inside the Border Patrol.

How many dialects are there?

Tons, but they're all essentially mutually intelligible. Chilean is a pain, but those hueons don't usually immigrate illegally. Spanish is an easy language to learn for an English speaker.

bump

That's really only with BP. With ICE you can work in quite a few places considering spics have infiltrated the entire fucking country.

What I want to know is how tough it is to get into ICE. I was considering applying a while back, but don't know Spanish and haven't worked out that hard since leaving the military.

APPLY. YOU WILL GET HIRED

this is why we lose

But those two countries were ideologically very different.

Do they hire NEETs?

No, dude you're gonna be chasing down illegals, why the fuck would they hire somebody completely unskilled at it?

Anyone have any good anime recommendations for me to binge watch?

This is why you're a neet.

how fucking hard can it be, you fill out an application online

Any idea how to market my skills to Trump? I'm probably one of the better software architects and engineers in the world (easily the top 0.1%.) I've been hearing a lot about a mudslime database nobody seems to want to build. Somewhat sadly in this regard all my stat points are in intellect, I couldn't manage the business side of such an arrangement if my life depended on it.

Not the application part, the actual qualifications and training part of it. No shit it's easy to fill out a form and send in a resume.

I'm about to get a job as a local cop now, I figure I do that for a couple of years to have LEO experience and then apply to ICE.

get off my board spic

Just like the military if you get into jobs requiring foreign languages, you don't need to speak the language, you just have to score high on a test that measures logic and learning speed and they you to a intensive Spanish academy.

Your mother isn't just any woman, user. You ought to treat her with the utmost respect.

we are the govenment now m8

No
The Federal hiring freeze doesn't stop hiring, it just makes the process a little longer
So any federal dept will be able to hire during the period, they just have to do extra interviews is all
t. worked with government

The federal hiring freeze specifically exempted mandatory positions and positions that deal with national security. Border control is national security, hence no hiring freeze.

It's just like when the government shuts down, and then you find out that by a government shut down they mean that 95% of the government is up an running just fine. They just send a few departments homes without pay, so that they can have protests and cry on camera about their family starving. That, or they shut down obnoxious things like the DMV so people can't buy tabs or licenses,in order to piss off the populace while still keeping government as a whole running just fine.

Can a /fit/ Europoor apply?
Will work for green card.

Triggered.

I had one, and then I learned what being a 14th amendment citizen did to my rights (as opposed to just being a citizen of the state I was born in) and I got the fuck rid of it and never will get another one. I have a constitutional right to travel. I wonder if I can apply any way and out lawfag them…

If I lived down in the south I would apply to border patrol within the minute.

I get the next best thing though.
Living in a sanctuary city, I get to see the illegals hauled off en' masse by our new ICE brothers on a regular basis.

I eagerly wait for them to come to oregon and cleanse this state of the criminal aliens.

I don't know how to feel about this, Jews play both sides but at least i get to see a bunch of Jews getting angry at Prime Jew

Indeed. But at least for now we can use it to spin bluepilled pro-Zionist sentiment in our favor.

Overall It's probably good though since we can use it as leverage to ass blast people with pic related.

I keep trying to tell anons this but they seem too bias to understand, but I'll say it again anyway: not all Jews are globalist pigs like George Soros. Many are, of-course, but not all of them. There are nationalist Jews out there that are on our side (as hard as it is to believe, not all Jews want to undermine national sovereignty). It's up for you to define the Jew, and determine which Jews are our enemies and which ones are not a part of this globalist cabal. Then focus on the ones who are our enemies.

The world is more complex that most people want to believe, and everyone has a tendency to blame whole groups of people, rather than finding and rooting out the actual individual enemies. Of-course, remember, this is also another trick of the Jew as well: divide the masses into groups and then confusing them into blaming one another. And yes this trick works very well.

If this was /a/ you'd be banned on the spot for this shit post. However this is Holla Forums so Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Love Live, Any 90's Mecha anime, Is the order a rabbit?, Kirinio Mosaic.

so you're one of those sovereign citizen niggers, eh?

I actually got sent to debters prison over not paying obongo care penalties. So, yea I was kinda forced to be one so I could keep my freedom, that was my first true taste of the redpill. Also I'm white as fuck.

No. You didn't. There is no such thing in the United States. Furthermore, the law forbids the IRS from using its typical collection actions. So the IRS can't even file a tax lien against you if you don't pay the fee.

Go LARP somewhere else, faggot.

But you don't have a constitutional right to use public highways.

Boku no Pico

Well there isn't supposed to be, but when you are locked up for a fine (much less a victimless one) that's exactly what it is.

They passed the debt off to a private agency, they filed against me. I didn't pay it, I couldn't because poorfag, and also it's extortion so on principle I wouldn't so I contested it of course. When it went to court they maintained that I opted into the contractual law/jurisdiction and thus where liable. How it went down was I was arrested, held till trial without possibility of bail (allegedly due to short time span) a couple of weeks later I saw the judge and was told that due to past actions I did consent, even if it was tact/implied consent to it and thus where guilty.

After that I traced the implications and legal history to try to figure out what exactly happened and how I could prevent it in the future and became a freeman in the process.

I would like to add that before I started actually making a ruckus in meatspace (I was spreading proto/pol/-esque stuff, statics and facts they would rather you not know but are actually matters of public record) it was just dandy, afterwards though this was part of their response to my activism. Plying the universal criminality upon political dissents.

I do have a right to use the public way. Now the public way may also be a public highway (not always, but quite often) and if I'm operating in commerce upon I would be liable either way. (((They))) have tried to transition terms to subvert the meanings and distinctions and have largely succeed because the common man is actually not willing to defend nor assert his rights. He would rather take the easy way out and pay because "freedom is not worth the time of day." To these folks I say pic 2 related.

The GOD EMPERORS
Empire Patrol Unit

You are such a faggot. Why do you lie so hard on the internet?

Go workout
Get a job
Pull your yourself up from your bedroom you lying faggot.

Filtered

Did it actually do that, or is this jew taking the piss?

I do have a job and it has fantastic benefits.
I am fit (cardio mode).
And I am not lying about being jailed over debt the the government.

sage for offtopic drama

yes

How the fuck does a bachelor's degree make anyone qualified to do this? I'd rather have a high school dropout from the local gym than some University rat going after these people. They should only hire military. Or maybe people with at least 10 years on the force. You want loyal people, and you want people trained well. The last person I'd trust is someone straight out of a University.

Why tho

Tell and demand do not ask and explain.

>

Indians & other foreigners go back home to lie about experience

Why would knowing Spanish be a good thing.

If someone can only speak spanish and no es understande engles then just throw 'em in the fuckin truck and send 'em to mehiko.

How new/dumb/gay are you??? I triple dog dare you to have some kids, get divorced and fail to pay child support and find out that debtor's prison exists.

Dubs of truth. Remember spanish was invented by spaniards.

Finally I can put all those years of learning Spanish to good use. This gringo says you've got to go, GTFO to Mexico, pendejo!

bump for ice

it should have, though

I want to protect America but I don't quality.

Just enlist in the reich. Serve your time and you're almost garunteed a job as a public servant.

I'm tempted. After hearing about how well the military is about to be treated, as well as the possibility of the US wiping out either Mexico, Israel, as well as definitely wiping out ISIS, I'm really fucking tempted.