FULL INTERVIEW - President Trump in The White House - ABC with David Muir - 1/25/17

FULL INTERVIEW - President Trump in The White House - ABC with David Muir - 1/25/17

Watch it and then well discuss.
Posted here: 8ch.net/pol/res/8956577.html#8958070

No mp4 or webm because I don't have the software.

FULL INTERVIEW:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnVdgmnBHA

Mods you should really take this into consideration, this interview is important news yet I can't embed it because it was embedded on a thread somewhere in the catalogue. Not everyone is going to read the entire catalogue and surf every thread each time they come here. Make it easier to spread info.

The thread it was posted on is a thread dedicated to the interview yet OP didn't post it. Its posted half way down the damn thread. Not enough people have seen this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qMYZb
abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-anchor-david-muir-interviews-president/story?id=45047602
mega.nz/#!BoNxwaLI!FMRSmzUtwyWomTjDL0EaCOlgQWkvD6AkEF2sCu0q3rU
mega.nz/#!ol9HFS4Z!LdCVCH7DpulJO6nwm8E3LaVd8_wNusNiD59poIayBHo
mega.nz/#!Nkd21L6J!_dor4vRvY55zJFJ9bJbc_LLi3VSJQ4DTUiEx-4TjzFM
mega.nz/#!p0lEhIAI!qNOE3ojFhzcWDp8FrDvNR9r6bcsdP2fym040WTfh8z4
mega.nz/#!1oMB1BTK!5QnzzFS0vBtSE9PN3mK9ta5SQn3nOlYKkLCN7EPwmNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for anons

Nobody wants to see this shit op. He's elected and now Holla Forums doesn't care, on to the next conspiracy or election.

TRANSCRIPT: ABC News Anchor David Muir Interviews President Trump

archive.is/qMYZb
abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-anchor-david-muir-interviews-president/story?id=45047602

Donald Trump David Muir Interview Part 1 1-25-17
mega.nz/#!BoNxwaLI!FMRSmzUtwyWomTjDL0EaCOlgQWkvD6AkEF2sCu0q3rU

Donald Trump David Muir Interview Part 2 1-25-17
mega.nz/#!ol9HFS4Z!LdCVCH7DpulJO6nwm8E3LaVd8_wNusNiD59poIayBHo

Donald Trump David Muir Interview Part 3 1-25-17
mega.nz/#!Nkd21L6J!_dor4vRvY55zJFJ9bJbc_LLi3VSJQ4DTUiEx-4TjzFM

Donald Trump David Muir Interview Part 4 1-25-17
mega.nz/#!p0lEhIAI!qNOE3ojFhzcWDp8FrDvNR9r6bcsdP2fym040WTfh8z4

Donald Trump David Muir Interview Part 5 1-25-17
mega.nz/#!1oMB1BTK!5QnzzFS0vBtSE9PN3mK9ta5SQn3nOlYKkLCN7EPwmNo

You missed the first post Moishie

LOL 1 person gave a shit, big deal nazi faggot

Are you fucking retarded? We have threads for every video the man puts out, we watch his press releases daily, we still talk about his tweets. What on earth could have led you to believe we wouldn't care?
Fire up the showers, shlomo.

Holla Forums is cuckville you niggas just voted trump because he has a small dick like yall

Where do you think you are?
Pizza parlor is around the corner, Moshie.

Bumpity bump

LOL you felt compelled enough to reply tho. Whats the matter nazi feel some kind of way?

Now you are just trying too hard. Aren't you supposed to sage these posts, though?

Better keep bumping this thread to show proof of the dipshits raiding the board.

What the fuck is sage?

Get a life

Boys club plz

Holy shit i dont even care that its bait any more, this is too rich.
This kind of shit is why you lost, shill. Cant even put in the minimum fucking effort to study your opponent.

Nah, it's not an inside joke. I have photographic proof that you clean up after your wife after her boyfriend finishes inside her.

What if i told you i only baited this hard because nobody was coming to my thread without it????
kek

i got chills when he said that.

Soros recruiting basic niggers still

gas yourself you fucking kike

Im gassing myself with my vape pen nigga

So, back on topic…Trump is a fucking madman. BTFO'd that fucking kike journalist so hard.

Then you just look desperate and retarded.

So, it's dangerous to listen to the people who voted for you? For who exactly?

They were so prepped to rub in their win and that's all they had. Tragic, isn't it?

You got me güd nazi

One of like, three threads with any content at the moment and it gets filled with posters of questionable origins.
Suspicious.

sh-shia

flavor is zyklon-b i hope

Please, have a seat.

This thread is full of shills. Watched the whole thing and Trump comes off pretty strong and relatively approachable for normies.

Not verbatim but loved the "will the American people finally stop hearing about investigating Hillary clinton?"
"I don't, I just don't know. I don't know the status on that, but it's very serious stuff."

Get the job done mr president.

I wouldn't doubt it Soros has sent full force goons to shill up selected places, since they need to do damage control and other shit. Little do they know that the inevitable gas chambers are coming for them.

What a fucking turnaround on the inaugural attendance, making their attacks on the numbers look like an attack on the electorate that voted for Trump is fucking brilliant.

P.S. what does he mean in two hours he'll answer it? Where can I see that?

3 minutes in and the lugenpresse is trying as hard as possible to bait Trump into saying that Mexico won't pay for the wall. These fucks need to be dealt with, pic related

21:20
We have many problems
MANY DEEP PROBLEMS
Holy shit. Did he reference the Deep state?