Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton Refuses Trump's WAll

twitter.com/MayorStanton/status/824405272479141888

The war on cucks has only begun

Why can't we bill the Democrat party the cost to build the wall? The Republicans have the voting power to make it happen.

Whites were promised a secure border for Reagan Amnesty, now we have up to 30 million wetbacks in this country or up to 1 million new wetbacks a year.

Mexico can afford going into 40 billion dollars of debt, the Cucks can't.

One race, La Raza race.

Haha, good one.

As a Arizonian that's absolutely bullshit. Of course he won't say how it "supports" it just it does. The only people here against the wall is the spics, niggers, kikes, and cucks which account for 30% of the population. Everyone else supports building the wall and Trump in general, but aren't so forth coming since the meme that Trump is racist has been hammered into their head by the MSM.

You also all should remember that Arizona's vast majority of Clinton supporters came from Phoenix/central area (in terms of numbers not percentage).

George Soros ran millions of dollars to defeat Sheriff Arpio here, I heard he was a racist Sheriff who did racial profiling.

These are the battleground states for this wall:
Arizona, California, Texas, New Mexico

when's he up for reelection? Sad you elected such a cuck mayor. We NEED that wall in Arizona too

That's… that's… a fucking brilliant idea. Why did we not think of that before?

Trump Jr, please pass on to your father.

Is this a buzzword now?

I don't live in Phoenix. I moved out of that shitty place. Never snows and has plenty of dirty spics and niggers. The colleges are cancerous too. They need to go away.

It's just virtue signalling. He knows he doesn't have the power to stop it. But it makes it look like he's doing something so he can gain cuck points from his constituency.

From CNN's top secret transcript of a phone call him and Trump had they just happened to obtain.

when did Phoenix start going downhill? I thought it was just old white people

Can we deport Stanton along with his beloved Mexicans?

When I see all these Democrat politicians and celebrities talk about how they're going to "stop Trump" or "stop the Wall" or "resist", I just can't help but laugh. It comes across as completely impotent. They can't do anything and they know it. The Democrat cuck mayor of a purple city in a state that's otherwise deep red has no power to stop anything, except apparently his own re-election. If you've never seen South Phoenix, it's a shithole. Barely resembles the rest of Phoenix, which is fairly nice. Old dilapidated shambles and graffiti everywhere. Coincidentally, that's also where a lot of the illegals live, and there's a shitload of gang activity.

The cartels have had gun battles on the freeways that loop around the city. This shit is obviously out of control. Americans' safety is much, much more important than the hurt feelings of cucks, Jews and citizens of Mexico.

so what you're saying is /deportation nation/ will have many barrios to choose from in South Phoenix?

As soon as these Sanctuary Cities run out of money for gibs they'll descend into complete chaos

too bad the border is federal jurisdiction

Indeed. Also check around the churches, because they'll be harboring illegals and under the false impression that ICE agents burn up into ash if they try to enter a church. Be sure to send someone who speaks Beanerese, a lot of them don't speak English because they never see Americans.

Pic semi-related because Phoenix.

I thought that they don't get a choice when an executive order for the wall is signed.

These cucks make me kek

They don't.

Just wait until Trump uses his Trump card: withdraw federal funding from States with sanctuary cities.

or local charities? I bet they help these mestizo scum

So if the mayor refuses, will that mean he is going to lose his position? Please let this happen. It will just be more winning.

border security is a national security concern. so… maybe treason. would be interesting anyway

I hope Trump calls for executions of all traitors. PUBLIC EXECUTIONS

HUNG HIGH FROM GALLOWS ATOP THE WALL
They don't get to wait in a jail cell in the meantime either, hard labor on the wall. If he dies in the meantime, he can be mortar.

1939 American Nazi organization rally at Madison Square Garden, NYC

Martinez is trying to force through legislature that turns NM from a place with sanctuary cities into an entire sanctuary state.

Over half the state is on EBT. If federal funding is removed we're going to see cannibalism within a week.

hold me bros i got no car and nowhere to run

Stay safe, user. Buy guns and ammunition. Try walking to Texas.

With what money? I'm only a skilled tradesman. I can barely make rent.

overruled, mayorcuck.

Barter? Enlist?

Apparently it's full of kikes now, with all the recent false flag anti-semitism popping up in the area since the election.

The guy is an idiot and can't do anything. How well does he think things will go for him if he tries to make enemies with Trump?

Make economies to stock up on food, you'll need it when the hoards of spics storm the walmarts.
Go hungry now, while you can.
Once the fields are barren, the locust will move on.

Don't forget that Feds own huge swaths of the western states.

kill him

raza = race

why it's so low in east?

or middle

I wonder why Trump does not bring back those flags. Highly effective.

Stop posting

Fuck off back to reddit, faggot.

no

You do not belong here.

cuck

Why is that the only insult you nigger faggots use on reddit? Because it's safe for work?

yes

getting really tired of all these fuckers who think Trump is "tyranny" because a popular elected leader wants to implement a popular idea that he campaigned for.

it's not going to take long for the left to overuse those words like they did with "racism" until they mean nothing.

it is nice to see normies pointing out the mayor just basically called every latino illegal and mexican.

Phoenix Mayor thinking he has a choice in the WALL….

cute