California purging evidence of illegals voting!

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation.

Sorry for the cuckservative source but this is important.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/25/california-officials-instruct-state-dmv-programmers-to-remove-undocumented-alien-flags-on-drivers-licenses/

archive.fo/bDr46

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_tax_revenue_by_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation_and_spending_by_state
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045216/06
taxfoundation.org/which-states-rely-most-federal-aid-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, they must really hate federal funding.

At this pace Jefferson really needs to secede from this communist faggots ASAP.

The drivers license databases are shared nationally, so I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of backups.

are they ASKING to get indicted?

God dammit it's fucking disgusting how much Mexican dick these faggots in California take up their fucking asses. What is the fucking benefit of having millions of ghetto-Spanish-speaking, room temperature IQ spics in California, driving up the rents, driving down the wages, clogging the roads and freeways, bankrupting the hospitals and turning the schools into war zones? I lived most of my life in California, and I can tell you these fucking beaners don't do anything good for anyone. The neighborhood I lived in as a kid in San Diego went from a mostly Irish neighborhood to almost entirely beaner. It's risky to go out at night now and there's fucking trash everywhere. And now the State is trying to protect them from the Right Wing Deportation Squads.

I almost want that shitty state to secede if we can't just get rid of the faggots who live there now.

Would that include visual impairments and DUIs?

Then take that 30M and cross check it with the voting registration.

Good. Because it seems a lot of voting was done using only driver licenses.

Funny thing is, that no where near all of california deserves a holocaust, just LA and SF. The whole rest of the state runs deeply red cause most of em are farmers or good ol boys from the mid west who decided to grow weed for a living

Heh.

Cali user here.

Im hoping for a secede actually. So i can rally a bunch of non fags and commit Total War against against those who deny USA and keep Norcal in the Union under the new name Jefferson.

It all comes down to suicidal mass depression turned into full-on mania.

Ironically, the reason they're so suicidally depressed and manic is because deep down they've never been happy about their lives and how everything is like. Since their minds are blocked from thinking anything along the lines of 'maybe hitler was right' (to give a blunt example) they instead think 'well, all white people must be miserable bad people, we need diversity so I can finally feel good about my life, my country and what I do with my life'.

You don't even need that here. Just show up and state your name. And as far as registering, they do that automatically for you when you get your license.

God damn this state. Maybe I should move to PNW.

Source?

To apply for your California driver license under AB-60, you will need to:
Make an appointment with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Sign an affidavit stating that you are ineligible for a Social Security number or similar legal proof of legal presence.
Provide the required proof of identification and residency documents.
See AB-60 Required Eligibility Documents above.
Submit a completed Driver License or Identification Card Application (Form DL 44), only available at the DMV office.
If you are under 18 years old, provide proof of completion of a CA driver's education program.
Pass the following tests:
Vision test.
Written knowledge exam.
Submit your thumbprint and have your photo taken.
Pay the applicable licensing fee.*

Ok so we will just ask for the signed affidavits, or are those being shredded?

Should use that as a list to start rounding them up.

The thing is it's too late. The vast majority of these cards were printed in 2015 when the vast majority of the applicants got licensed. Not like it matters since the whole point of this program was to create more insurance customers (==oy vey==) so those records can be obtained from them directly.

This reeks of damage control, liberals only just now realized that issuing ID cards to illegals is a horrible idea because it'll make it extremely easy for Trump (and similar) to target them.

I know that license suspension and revocation information is shared with all 50 states but Im not sure about the rest of the info.

Funny how Trump put anons in a position where we can basically round up illegals from the comfort of our homes and browsing some public information records.

Lists already exist within the CA DMV and most large insurance companies. The NSA doesn't even need a warrant to obtain the information, or even an executive order.

Federal funding is a non-issue for CA cities as most money comes from sales taxes (in most CA counties it's around 10%). But the feds have other means of leverage, for example Trump could pass a national version of Prop 187 banning all illegals from public schools and hospitals, which each individual institution would have to abide by.

Fug. That bad.
If they won´t ask for ID when voting, then there is no registry. Seems the failure is by design.

Sacramento won't shred them, because insurers (the entire point of this stunt) need them in order to cover their own asses. They can't insure vehicles driven by active criminals, except through the state law that allows it. Part of that state law is a piece of paper where the insuree says that they aren't a wanted felon but also aren't a legal US citizen.

Yeah it's weird and it doesn't stand up in any sane court. It'll only take one AB60 driver accident in another state to get the SCOTUS to strike it down since the above goes against the 2001 PATRIOT Act.

This is why you don't ANNOUNCE your fucking plans until it's already too late to stop them.

He could also use the Real ID act and disqualify Cali DL's as acceptable forms of federal ID. Would be a real PITA for a lot of things. One big one is they wouldn't be able to get past TSA with out a passport.

It's a virtual flag in a database, not something you can see on a physical license. I doubt they have the know-how to delete it properly from Fed eyes though.

I don't think these people realize just how massive of a paper trail they are leaving behind when they do all of this garbage to support illegal immigrants. In order to completely cover it all up, they would have to destroy so much data that I almost wonder if it would end up doing more harm to the illegals they are trying to harbor. Even then, like a couple of other anons have mentioned, it's too late to destroy that data; insurance has it, the DMV has it, and that's not even counting what other information may be floating around. The first thing that comes to mind is welfare.

Oh my kek, that would be amazing. Those traitors don't even realize how much trouble they're in; they are out of their league.

This here. I know off the top of my head that California, Oregon, Vermont, and West Virginia have automatic registration laws. I redpilled one of the Californian friends who had used to live in Oregon; he had to call those fuckers 10 times and send several emails to make sure they didn't automatically register him as democrat (he wanted to vote for Trump). He would have been registered in two states if he didn't make that call. I am almost 100% sure that the majority of these people registered in two states are exactly because of these automatic registration laws.

No, there is a registry just an exposed one. A potential fraudster would have to know the names of their target and their polling station, and the target can not have elected to be a permanent mail voter (in which case the polling station needs the original ballot to exchange for a new one).

It's not a good system, but the statement "there is no registry" is wrong. A permanent mail voter system (ala Oregon) is much better since any fraud with it becomes mail fraud as well.

cease and desist should be gotten by wh

AYYYYLMAO

CA's IDs are REAL ID compliant, I doubt the courts would invalidate all of them based on a small subset of them (AB60 cards).

AB60 cards are formatted vertically and say "use limited by federal law" (or similar) on them, as they can't be used at TSA checkins or to get a passport. It says this right on the card, there is no way for the state to remove these indicators without knowingly breaking federal law (at least, to a greater degree than they are now).

Hmmmmmm

The actual physical IDs the illegals have still say they're illegals, and will continue to as long as they accept them. They've only made it harder to find out who these belong to.

shitlord signaling a falsehood to give suggestions to the admin?

I like this idea, a lot.

Possibly user, but even back in 2013 (before King nigger started helicopter money) Cali took in $344 Billion from good old Uncle Sam and paid out $292 billion- so still about $50 billion a year in the red (5 years ago). That's a lot of shekels they are putting in jeopardy for their little Latin fetish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_tax_revenue_by_state

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation_and_spending_by_state

THIS IS LEGALLY TREASON.

WE’RE GOING TO GET SOME HANGINGS, BOYS.

CA's "latin fetish" is done to service real estate speculation. The #1 industry in CA is housing and the beaners are just a means to keep growth up so banks have a constantly positive stream of new home mortgages, car loans and student loans. This isn't a problem limited to CA. Trump needs to take on the financial sector directly. Fannie, Freddie and Sallie all need to drop first since all three cause this.

Which is to say CA will continue doing what it wants until the banks themselves are stopped. In which case, CA's government will quickly fall into line.

but they pick our organic kale
ORGANIC KALE!
HOW WILL WE HAVE SMOOTHIES!

because they push out the niggers, which even the jews have turned on since they're completely worthless to them (niggers can't obtain a high credit score therefore cannot generate as much money for banks)

also the irish are largely responsible for this since they, like all catholics, conspire to make countries more catholic because their allegiance is to the vatican not America

No. Accept your fate. Do not worsen the lives of others, in your acts of selfishness.

HOW are their ID's still Real ID compliant? They just made every single one suspect.

beaners aren't smart, consider that the only ones who have this problem in the first place are ones who willingly gave over their contact information to the CA DMV

Wrong, they'd still say "limited use" printed on them because AB60 cards can't be used to get passports or get through TSA checkpoints. The state could remove that, but I'm doubtful as that's a bridge too far since it would (technically) be defrauding insurance companies and banks if those cards were used to setup bank or insurance accounts (as those companies would be violating the PATRIOT act by giving accounts to illegals). Jews wouldn't tolerate it.

thanks for your input, shill

Not really. It's redder, but don't overstate things. It shrinks every year and margins are never provided on those ready-made maps people like to toss up.
California is minority White. Most of the population are non-White.

And filtered.

All catholics work together to destroy white society. It's why Americans even tolerated letting the beaners into the country in the first place. They're a fifth column and openly work against America's interests.

What's wrong with Conservative Tree House?

Facts would disagree with you shill.
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045216/06

Look for "non-hispanic white." "White" includes beaners.

Wew

Beaners are considered white, you fucking moron.

I don't know about all that. Although apparently they're #42 by percentage of state revenue from federal funding, that's still 25% of their revenue. But in real dollars they receive more than any other state. I doubt everything would be hunky dory if they suddenly lost this funding. I can't wait until they start eating each other tbh
taxfoundation.org/which-states-rely-most-federal-aid-0

The census lumps wetbacks in with whites and its doesn't count the massive illegal population. Whites are under 50 percent in CA maybe lower than 40.

well.. votes

White includes "white hispanic", dunkass. White non-hispanics are officially 42% (probably less now, as those were the 2010 stats) but probably closer to ~30% (also probably considerably less) if you include illegals in the tally as well and on top of that many of said whites are elderly and/or rural. Go somewhere in southern California that's not rich and white people suddenly become scarce.

Even that census says 38% white, so it's lower than that. Also
wew CA

Hopefully God Emperor Trump will punish commifornia for obstructing justice.

I'm okay with two states solution on California.

Give silicon valley all the beaners and let them eat their words.

The federal gov't can prosecute this for destruction of evidence right?

Duhhhh how do I IT?

Fucking nonsense, anyone who wants to investigate can do a superb simple database query to find out who is illegal. A bigger problem is if they dropped the column indicating legality (or table, depending on design) and erased backups

Is there a per capita graph for this?

Has anyone tweeted this to Trump?

well ok then

Trump's probably on the case.

At the rate shit's been going down lately I wouldn't be surprised if Trump already had all the evidence and is just giving them more rope to hang themselves with.

whatever the person in Power says as an excuse is generally accepted

While underhanded and seditious, this will most likely go no where. Unless the current investigation brings more dirt across a network of voter fraud, they have plausible deniability in their flag removal. I truly hope the investigation shines a light on the web of corruption the DNC is. Imagine the whole left side being rounded up as being traitors. There would be no salt left to mine.

The irony is delicious, considering that they still haven't stopped REEEEEing their lungs out over "muh russian hackers". Can you imagine how Trump/Fox/etc. is going to lay into them? This is all going to happen so fast that there will be no response possible to any of this.

Really, you'd think they'd learn to stop underestimating the man by now

If the DMV is at all competent they are required to have backups of the database. You'll just be able to get a copy from a week ago and ID 99% of illegals that way.

BOLOs are shared. Suspensions depend on the state.

This. As pointed out the NSA already has the list.

Hillary got away with it

so far

Knowingly hiding or aiding illegals is a crime. This means if you have any other family with you, by definition, you are all committing a second crime in addition to the initial crime of being an illegal alien. Every employee of a sanctuary city should be charged appropriately.

If there is no flag on his name then how would they know not to issue him a full ID? It's not like they'd take the "illegal immigrant" flag off but leave the code that means the same thing.

Let illegals get drivers licenses, have a box to check for citizen, don't check the box? You automatically get registered to vote anyway. But no illegal voting taking place here at all folks.

Because it'll still say "limited use only" on the card itself, which is needed otherwise CA would be printing counterfeit IDs.

Now I will grant you that the state could go full retard and pull it off, but this would piss off bankers as they themselves would be exposed to fraud. Which is why I think such a situation it a bridge too far for CA because it'd piss off the kikes.

I'm extremely doubtful of that, as motor voter docs are only given to you at the DMV. If you don't check the box at the DMV and/or don't provide an SSN you aren't given the registration documents themselves. You're simply not allowed to get a regular ballot if you don't submit an SSN. BUT, you can vote in local elections in many cities and the primaries. I think that's where the real fraud lies.

Because liberals have realized that if a crackdown happens, the feds have a bona fide way of finding illegals out in the field since the state stupidly issued them ID cards. It's hard to describe how stupid this is, from a liberal perspective.

There is no benefit to California to have all these beaners.

Read the link in the OP, it comes right form the article. OP should have done a bit of editing to fit that in the OP as its the most inflammatory bit.

Why the fuck can illegals get a license instead of a straight busdrive back to the border in clappistan?

soon

Somebody's got to wash the celebrities' cars

Holder should be in prison for running guns to the cartels witj Shillary.

All driver's licenses granted to illegals should be null and void under the REAL ID Act anyway. An illegal cannot by definition meet the federal documentation requirements for a driver's license.

Other states had already passed laws banning illegals from public schools, but the SCOTUS invalidated them. This would be a more difficult track than reversing DACA and defunding sanctuaries.

Libs never learn that this only incriminates them even more and leaves them to the mercy of the Don. And Trump will still find out who those undocumented aliens that voted are. But I guess they only have their playbook. Sad.

Anyone at any level who has had any part in voter fraud or it's cover up must be punished as an example to all
All traitors must hang

WHY THE FUCK DO ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE LICENSES IN THE FIRST PLACE

To make them easy to deport. Apparently.

Informative and checked (heil'd)

What gets me the most is that these people think they are doing Mexicans a great service when in reality it's pretty insulting.

I HATE MY FUCKING STATE

"BECAUSE THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO YOU FUCKING BIGOT"

This should really be a sticky.

It's pretty evident the American left has essentially abandoned the working class at this point.

They don't question why major corporate donors are pushing for open borders and the development of a 'grey area' economy of illegal labor. They don't seem to find it funny that tech companies in silicon valley really want to keep those H1B visa programs.

Even if you ignored the fact that these people are destroying our culture and our country, the economics are pretty blatantly obvious. The reason illegals are here isn't because "they'll do the jobs Americans won't do". It's because they'll work for wages Americans couldn't even live off of.

(1)
Kill yourself faggot. We didn't make the laws of this shitty state, all of this happened before we were born.

Cali burritos bruh

but seriously, where do you live now? i love San Diego as a place but jesus fuck the politics of it all is abhorrent

gas yourself

Pretty sure that's treason.

He would actively be forming RWDS. Guaranteed.

somebody tweet this shit to The Emperor

It looks like the blog removed their story, it's 404 now. Anybody knows why?

Agreed.

Isn't this like literally destruction of evidence? How the fuck is this possible legal?

Hillary got off scot-free after being caught red handed deleting over 30,000 documents of evidence AFTER receiving a congressional subpoena.

Hi Shlomo.

This solves nothing. All you have to do is export the data into excel or some other spreadsheet program, and then filter by SSN (it'll be just last 4 so it's not protected information). All the people without SSN's in the database are illegals, as they waive the requirement to submit one to get a license.

That's from your link. What the hell is wrong with you?

If they werent actually voting, California wouldnt be worried about hiding the number of people who did it. If they werent actually voting, they would be saying it didnt happen, not covering it up. This demonstrates the INTENT at the state level to rig the federal election. The founding fathers would be making nooses right now.

Also, reminder its at least 14 states who do the same thing with drivers licenses and voting. California is just the one everyone heard about first.

how the fuck is this not already the fucking law!!!!

goddam it

that faggot should be prosecuted and have his law licence recvoked