What did he mean by this?

>rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/art/Spooky-Roads-610159654
What did he mean by this?

OP being butthurt

Oh excuse me, i dont mean OP but i mean the guy who drew it. My bad OP, have a nice day.

Is he suggesting egoism is incompatible with the platformist anarchist (anarcho-communist, looking at the hats) movements because it rejects collective organization?

The artist knows nothing about egoism or the post left but yes egoism is incompatible with any anarchism who wants formal organisation or unity by the idea. (Collectivism) But its more complicated than that tbh fam.

The treebranch represents anarcho-primitivists.

The artist is right. Post-leftism is a big reason why modern anarchism in the USA is so impotent.

The revolution is just one more strike away guys! :'D

Sorry im using this thread to find this particular file

Bookchin-Sama

I think he's talking about how egoism in American anarchism is blending in with its other anarchist traditions, which is fair. Memeing about spooks has been taken too far.

Daily reminder that Rojava isn't anarchist ;^)

damn son that songs hard

if bob black obliterated bookchin, then by your standards Marx obliterated Stirner. Daily reminder that post-leftism isn't anarchist :^)

Like?

It isnt so stupid like here, Stirner remains disregarded by most left-anarchists.

Its kidna ironic that Bookchin is heavily neglected nowaday around social anarchist. His Green Anarchism is competly baby tier compared to Ted the Mailman.

WEW LAD
It looks like someone is in need for some despooking.

Have you seen nothing in social media? It's a fad among anarkiddies that aren't just social justice lifestylists.

Hence the complaint of a recent, bizarre trend. It is a problem with maymays themselves: jokes are only funny if you refrain from context, so people add their own.

see
Also ignoring the fact that Rojava is essentially following the bookchin model in a lot of ways.

I dont have any kind of social media so no.
What strains of anarchism?

Impotent in what?

I sincerely doubt you've read Lifestyle Anarchism or Anarchy After Leftism, tbh. But comparing the two to Stirner and Marx is a false equivalency.

Even so, you can have that. I don't really give a shit.

Nietzsche >>>>>> Stirner
Nietzsche >>>>>> Marx
Deleuze >>>>>> Zizek

Impotent in causing any kind of change or liberation of both the individual and society.

*resorts

Do you have any idea on what you are talking about, post left is fucking anti-civ and heavily critical in all the social structures in society.

You have not a single idea on what you are talking about.

The man who is set free is nothing but a freed man, a libertinus, a dog dragging a piece of chain with him: he is an unfree man in the garment of freedom, like the ass in the lion’s skin. Emancipated Jews are nothing bettered in themselves, but only relieved as Jews, although he who relieves their condition is certainly more than a churchly Christian, as the latter cannot do this without inconsistency. But, emancipated or not emancipated, Jew remains Jew; he who is not self-freed is merely an — emancipated man. The Protestant State can certainly set free (emancipate) the Catholics; but, because they do not make themselves free, they remain simply — Catholics.

-Ego and his Own, Max Stirner.

Do your research before you criticize something, if you dont wanne bother researching then dont even fucking bother with post-left shit and just disregard and ignore it.

Anarchism didn't need post-leftism's help in being impotent.

You might as well just you're enlightened by your intelligence, and because of that you are

E U P H O R I C
U
P
H
O
R
I
C

It's essentially the same thing.

That's not the defining element of either of the essays m8. Though I'm sure you've read both and can demonstrate how I'm so wrong about them, right? :^)

The extreme salt and ass anguish reflected by such petty name calling definitely is.

You dont actually have any argument do you, thats fine. You can always let the vangaurd think for you and watch Xexizy if reading theory is to hard.

Dat strawman tho
Definitely not the same thing at all :^)

Well we've confirmed that you have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

implying you aren't blinded by your hunger for Bob Blacks semen

no it wasnt
get out of your basement

bunch of shit trips in here

this

This should be edited so he's holding a dildo and drinking semen

we're not here to satisfy your fetishes faggot

why not :^(

go kill yourself le nothing mathers man

no u

fams, pls

Communism is a spook though

youre a spook

mfw

The Ego is the greatest spook of all. We have no access to the Ego other than through the Self, and the Self is at best a shadow of the Ego - if not entirely separate from it.

A true nihilist has no country, no prospects, no family, friends, interests, or even a sense of self, individuality, or comradeship. The nihilist is merely a creative destructive force the will comports itself as towards the pure negation of the existent.

So you're saying you should kill yourself then?

What would you kill? There is no Self to kill my dude.

Do it anyways?

Why not kill each other?

Make me statist :^)

Dont tell us what to do, thats pretty mutch coercion you fucking fascist.

I cannot die while my CLASS HATRED remains unavenged.

what a surprise

I was just trying to help.

enjoy accomplishing nothing until the end of time.

holy shit so much statism pls kill yourself tbqhfam

Why are people supposed to find this ideology attractive?

Daily reminder that egoism/post-leftism/anarcho-nihilism/whatever is being stoked by the bourgeoisie in order to make the left completely incapable of organizing.

Thats not even an insult, i completly agree with you.

Because a surprising amount of people dislike fun and general enjoyment, apparently.

can you kindly get the fuck off this board then instead of shitting it up with your roleplaying?

Don't tell them to leave, that encourages them.

I think we need to make push for the mods to crack down on post leftist shitposters. n1x flatly admitted he's just here to shit the board up, and that seems to be the common motivation for all of them.

ebin

i wonder if i can get you banned for explicitly admitting to shitting up the board.

I do. You obviously don't.

Is this statement false?

Are you happy with your life?

Why don't you respond to threads you like if you want a better board? I had a thread asking about microeconomics and it fell all the way off the board without a single reply.

Do you seriously expect people to give a fuck about woowoos articles?
LEL.

Why not do something productive with your life then if you find this place so unbearable?

This. WSWS are incredibly sectarian, even when they are not wrong.

How do you plan to make yourself happier?

I know. The mods need to eventually realize that allowing Holla Forumslyp shitposters to endlessly make bait threads is detrimental to board quality. And you. I remember when you used to stream movies. You seemed like a decent guy.

Where did it all go so wrong?

You do that already don't you? How are you doing something productive towards ending that system?

and you plan on doing that by posting on here?

By telling everyone else they're doing it wrong.

I know you were attempting sarcasm. I was insulting you. Ironic you accuse me of being an autist who can't pick up on wit.

Then make quality content to attract quality posters. Shitposting just attracts more shitposters.

I hate post leftists. They are a bunch of elitist twats like the hegel morons. They do nothing but remove leftists from leftism. I have seen syndicalists fall to the stupidity of postleftism time and time again, when will this intellectual genocide come to an end?

Shitposting on here is somehow e activism? A few things can happen: you stop posting, you get banned from posting. In what universe do you accomplish anything by posting on here?

You realize Yui doesn't like post-leftism right? He doesn't even like egoism anymore.

The upvote system trains redditors to respond to every single comment they can come up with a response for. The art of staying silent is lost and gone are the days when everything on the internet was considered bait by default. I admit I've replied to bait too recently because I have nothing better to do here.

Rebel alone did nothing wrong.

aaaaaand nobody is surprised.

You literally do nothing but divide leftists.
Fuck off, you're not wanted here.

They all fucking know that. They do it because they're allowed to.

so you're saying its time for another purge?

Nope, I don't. You seem to think you're accomplishing something by posting here though. Is it because people reject your ideas and you feel a need to enact some kind of "revenge" on them?

That's what I've been saying this whole time. The post-leftists shit on literally everyone and admit they're only here to shit the place up.

So then why are you here if it's accomplishing nothing?

People probably take those posts to be shitposts as well because AnNihl/post-leftism is garbage.

and then get banned again for evading.

this is your brain on post-leftism

Have you actually applied the same logic to your own thinking? You don't think it's funny that you're essentially treating your own ideology as infallible and at the same time criticizing everyone else for thinking that their ideology is infallible?

You assholes do that well enough to yourselves, there's no need.

Why even go on Holla Forums at all? I thought you enjoyed bunkerchan much more. In fact, isn't everything you doing just exacerbating the thing you dislike about leftypol? I'm guessing you think people would move to bunkerchan, but what makes you think bunkerchan won't suffer a similar fate or just stay at it's current position of obscurity?

Actually yes i do, thats why i am being post-ironic. I know nothing is perfect and all things around ideas can have contradictions. I Need to read Hegel.

not a fucking argument.
I want to seize the means of production and I call it leftist, and fuck you.

and then it becomes a battle of if you're autistic enough to evade more times than the mod, who's job it is to ban you. at that point you're not really proving anything besides how much of a loser you are.

How do you know this? Are you a mod?

Jesus fucking christ tip harder faggot. I have never seen a "critique" of yours that didn't get BTFO'd.

Nigga pls. People wanting to seize the means of production have called themselves leftists since forever. If you oppose leftists you oppose seizing the means of production.

Quit pretending you're the only one who has a problem with the Holla Forums bait. I've complained about it before but I can't do anything about it because I'm not a mod.

What does post-irony do but just to totally obscure whatever message it is you think you're trying to make, or obscure your intent to even make one? What does post-irony serve to do but cause confusion and alleviate yourself from criticism?

You only answered part of my question. What makes you think you're just not making things worse for everyone, including yourself?

Woah what do we have here? Why did n1x decide to abort?

Because everything serounding politics and the application of idea's to reality and transforming existance to whatever idea's results in alot and i mean alot of silly things happening. Like people actually beleaving they will be saved by god, or that the state cares about is or that muslims are the revolutionary class.

Mod can you stop deleting my posts, im not shitposing but just explaining stuff.

A-Ha!
I knew it.
Leftism doesn't have anything to do with workers seizing the means of production it's actually all about idpol and SJWism.
You faggots never fooled me.

I did warn you this would happen, though the timing is a little inconvenient. Post-Irony doesn't really deliver an effective critique of these things though, so much as it obscures things.

Is that why you self-deprecate constantly and think this will keep people from thinking you're a faggot?

what a surprise

What does it even mather if existance is allready dominated by ideas? I am not exactly anti-idea Anarcho-primitivist who wants a complete reset of everything so that no applyd idea's exist anymore. But most people here spout to mutch funny shit.

I am a faggot tho.

There. You're doing it again.

yes hello, what happened itt

autism

if I'm not mistaken, a shitposter finally got banned

I'll ask again then. what do you plan to accomplish?

The inevitable happened. mods decided to crack down on post leftists, or post-leftists decided to delete their posts for some reason.

I'm not being ironic, the thought that you should care about what other people think of you is pretty silly. People will disagree with you and call you whatever.

Push people to actually research their shit and not have their internal logic so easily shatterd.

Was n1x banned?

If so, it's unfortunate because he was making some reasonable posts over Holla Forums's conduct and the reasons behind this.

If so, why do the mods take action with him and not the constant alt-rightist nonsense flooding this board?

This is worrying.

LE PURE NEGATION XDDDDD.

Nothing really, they serve absolutely no purpose except shit on the board and effectively make it worse than it already is. You can't talk to them seriously because they have suddenly been ironic or sarcastic the entire time like the edgy kids they are.

I very very much hope anarchists in all their variants can purge themselves of this cancer, because all it does is effectively infantilize any movement.

Daily reminder that you're a fucking retard and Lacan is not compatible with Stirner.

Shouldnt you be doing something more productive then shitpost on a chinese gulag?

This. This is exactly how Nazis took over Holla Forums. They would spew Nazi rhetoric but the second you accused them of anything or argued them into a corner they would say they were joking/baiting the whole time

Do you have no fucking self awareness, Mr. "Make Holla Forums Great Again"?

I already am, as opposed to you, who takes every single chance to damage the board with baiting and retardation.

Now we should ban the youtube personalities also

This.

And now we are here being productive, the act of you even bothering and responding to me shows how you have nothing produtive in life to do. :^)

Roads? Who the fuck need roads? They just are an authority telling me where I can and can not go.

this

Don't worry, your time will come soon enough.

FUCK THE MODS BITCH NIGGA
LEAVE THE ANNHILS ALONE
BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS DO IT BITCH

You may be correct.

Let it be restated.

Reasonable points within posts.

Didn't mean to post the same screenshot twice, here's the other one