Let's turn Death Valley into a Detainment camp

Let's turn Death Valley into a Detainment camp.

Death Valley National Park Joins Resistance And Starts Tweeting About Japanese Internment Camps

archive.is/CZtdC

A quick refresher for anyone who hasn't been paying attention: back in November a high-profile surrogate for President Donald Trump actually said that World War II-era Japanese-American internment camps could be seen as a “precedent” for the potential creation of a Muslim immigrant registry. This is despite the, um, slightly awkward fact that the U.S.'s Japanese internment camps are pretty much universally considered a black mark on our country's history. In fact, it was no less a conservative icon than Ronald Reagan who signed the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, which issued a formal apology to the more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated, and paid out $20,000 in compensation to all surviving victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, but the Japanese are people.

wasn't aware you worked for homeland security op

Notice how these people who complain about the WW2 Japanese internment camps in the USA never even mention that there were also German and Italian internment camps too? You should always educate them whenever they bring it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_German_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans

Having whites being interned too doesn't fit the narrative obviously.

Sand niggers are used to the desert, they'll feel right at home in Death Valley. Put the internment camp in Alaska instead.

How about no.

But user those are people were white so obviously their suffering wasn't as great. fucking privileged racist:^)

Will certainly remind them of where they are about to be deported back to AND save on the AC Bill! WINNING!

How about we just put George Takei in one since he's always bitching about them?

This is how life should be.

this

that fag needs to be stopped.

I'd rather see a temple to Kek built there.

Why not both?
The temple grounds must be purified with the blood of the enemy, right?

It's purified through faith

What's the problem with my Idea of housing wetbacks in 130 degree weather? The heat would dry them up

Trump should remove the US from the fucking convention on landmines implemented almost exclusively by that 80 IQ, coal burning whore princess diana. Want to know why the US didn't get bin laden at Toa Bora and out of that shit whole in a few months rather than a 16 years morass that has cost trillions?

The Delta Force team leader (wrote under name "Dalton Fury") request to mines all the masses leading into the Pakistan from Afghanistan. HE was turned down due to that fucking convention on use of mines.

Which brings us back to Mexico. The US should withdraw from that and simply mine the shit out of that border. I'm not kidding. They've already said they have people from the Mideast coming in. Should we wait for cartel to start flaying people alive here and leaving 15 beheaded bodies?

As soon as you lay mines and one motherfucker has his leg blown off, all the bullshit stops overnight. I'd been saying this for years, and in one of his latest articles, Dr. Scheuer actually agrees with me. Were Bush not a neo-con dupe of the Jews, he'd have done this right after 9/11 when he could have gotten away with anything.

We have 20 million of these motherfuckers in the US that we're taking care of, as the 5% of so White Mexican upper class are laughing their asses off. Trying having a family member get into a car accident in a big city. Paying taxes his entire life, and my grandfather had to wait in a trolley in the fucking hall for 18 hours to even get a room and then another 3 days for an MRI because the entire place was crawling with Mexicans. It's enough now.

Mine the fucking border. Put warning signs up in Spanish on the border and rio grande, publicize it on their TV, and when the first oen loses his legs, if he lives just staunch the bleeding and have him dropped off at the border.

reagan also turned California blue with his amnesty plan
so make of his presidency what you will
the last great American president was Eisenhower, Reagan doesn't even compare

(Checked)
They don't think it be like it is but it do.

Checking those mighty aryan digits of truth user. I legitimately had no idea. I can't believe it. God-damnit I hate the kikes, they'll make up a story about their "internment" and cover the history of ours. They'll cry in pain as they strike you.

Do we have to?

The republicans were promised a secure border for Amnesty.

That didn't happen, so let's bill either California or the DNC the 40 billion dollars it would take to build the wall. It would break either CA or the DNC.

We spend up to 30 billion dollars subsidizing California's wetbacks.

Leaf, here. Can we put David Suzuki in the same cage with him to get Sulued up the ass?

>'great'
There were no great presidents after Woodrow Wilson, none of them tried to undo Wilson's parasitic federal reserve and new amendments to the constitution that he instituted. They were simply tools of a new Wilsonian Jewish America. The last great president was probably McKinley or Andrew Jackson.

Germans and Italians were in the same camp. We're they compensated?

Better archive that, that info is going to be shoah'd soon I bet.

just tie some tourniquets and toss 'em back

Japanese Americans are not Japanese.
Gas them if you please, thank you.
t.jap

Of course, don't gas the good ones or the ones who like America. don't let them miscegenation with white women