Real Time

Why are people so easily triggered by Bill Maher? Is it because he's right?

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/st-louis-area-youth-football-team-kneels-anthem-125303557.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=cOlibbx5sx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he's a smug jew (even when he is wrong) who belongs in the oven

The irony is that anyone watching Bill's show is also being conned. He has establishment shills on his show regularly that pretend they're part of the left and told "millenials" to fall in line and vote for queen Hillary.

HBO also donates millions to the DNC and if you think that doesn't influence their programming you're a bigger sucker than Flumph supporters.

you forgot to call us cumskins or meatcucks

DRUMFLY DUMFY TURNED ON A DIME
YUMFY CRUMFY LIED THE WHOLE TIME
TRUMFY RUMFY SOLD OUT HIS OWN BASE
NUMFY PUMPFY HAS EGG ON HIS FACE

BIMFY BOMFY FAILED WITH THE WALL
CRAMFY RAMFY DIDN'T DEPORT THEM ALL
NOMFY DROMFY SENT MORE BOYS TO WAR
JIMFY ZIMFY HAD ONE SCOOP MORE

FRUMBLY GUMBLY IS A YUGE MISTAKE
ZUMBUS TRUMBUS IS A STOOGE FOR THE STATE
VUMBLY LUMBLY IS A FAT FUCKING MESS
BUT DON'T WORRY GUYS:

IT'S JUST 4D CHESS

Meatcucks are pretty much shitskins and leftists.

He's right, though. Trump is literally a Jewish servant.

This. Vegans are the only true Aryans.

Leftists are the true Vegan Alphas and Flumpt is a cumskin who likes his steaks well done with ketchup

It's their love date, you racist pig

The iron pill includes OINK and vegan additives.

Lol, no. Their religion literally requires the sacrifice of animals. Nice taqiyya, tho, I'll give you that.

sports.yahoo.com/st-louis-area-youth-football-team-kneels-anthem-125303557.html

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 8 YEAR OLDS

Deal with it, cumskins know nothing about the green pill and they will never enjoy the true joys only Vegan Alphas can enjoy
Get back to poleddit you meatcuck

Low effort taqiya.

Why does anyone seriously respond to what comedians say about politics? They're nothing more than the modern equivalent of court jesters. They have a 7th grader's understanding of how the world works(except for rare cases like George Carlin who had a 9th grader's understanding of the world.) You're just supposed to laugh and pat them on the head whenever they say anything.

court jesters were funny

ITT: I'm not a cumskin meatcuck

Because somewhere along the line people began to associate "funny" with "undeniable reality" even though you can state the exact opposite of reality and have it be funny if you time it right.

Suck a sausage, Holla Forums Veganism is pro-white and redpilled. You don't get to steal it.

I'd bet money the vegansperg is also the flat earth/cumskin sperg.
Same unfunny, blatant samefagging. It's almost like the shitposts are copied and pasted with one or two keywords changed around.

this

jej

Jimmy Kimmel can be pretty funny though, for instance pic related is probably one of his funniest yet. had the audience roaring
hooktube.com/watch?v=cOlibbx5sx0

Fuck off Polleditrumpfskin

Fitting that a albino cave beast such as yours doesn't have the melanin to know that fresh fruits and veg are the TRUE diet of natural man. Only an uncivilised cumskim whose nature is barbarism and conquest can only interact with animals through murder and slavery instead of companionship and love. Your digestive tract is as rotted out as your small brain.

And the globe earth shit? Another hoax of the white devil. When the french, portuguese and british made a pact to conquer the superior natives with their stolen tech (ancient hi-tech african empire, search on youtube MelaninMysteries for the real truth) they made up the globe so that they could say they conquered "infinity" (globe wraps around unlike a plane) Cumskins will ignore all rational reason and evidence just so they can look better, pathetic.

Generally conspiracies are a little more subtle and don't consist of blatantly obvious samefagging.

Didn't read.
Why would I waste my time reading a bunch of text that I know isn't going to make me laugh?
Wherever you go you sap the hilarity out of the situation.
You come off as a tryhard tbh

What was going through his head at this moment?

smhtbqhfamalam

A true kinosseur would've seen right through this plot.

It's the simple shit That's always the funniest.

whos that kike semen demon on the left?

b-but muh 88d chess

b-but muh 88d chess

Get a life.

Does he mean like how liberals were conned into voting for Black Bush?

Who does he think he's kidding?

You must have forgotten the fact that leftoids are either useful idiots or dishonest social engineers who both fully believe in their shit ideology.

nice shoop, this is the only 100 ive gotten on that website

Seconded. She is full jewcy and I need to get my daily fill of tainting the chosen.

You suck a sausage wrapped with bacon you meatcuck cumskin. Everybody knows that poleddit enjoys killing innocent animals in BBQ grills while they preach about their cumskin privilege. Stop spreading lies and dividing the Vegan movement, you murderer of innocent animals

This melanated brother gets it
I want the cumskin meatcuck of

to stop samefagging

t. Shitskin goon trying to subvert veganism

It's not my fault that poleddit meatcucks feel pride on having their skin like the color of cum

t. buttmad poleddit meatcuck

>>>/reddit/
That's where you kike meatcucks belong, return there.

Umm veganism has no relationship to race so please stop that ok? thanks

Lies, the barbaric and sadistic nature of the jews is on a genetic level.

Oh, sweetie, no…
You can't put your weird racial hangups on the beauty of veganism.