/fringe/ attacks KeK

KEK belongs to Holla Forums and yet /fringe/ wants to demoralize us into some "esoteric" circular repetition based on Goymasonry.

We must defend KEK from the degenerates of /fringe/. KEK is NOT "hidden" or a spirit from some fantasy dimension. KEK is the way. KEK is natural. And the way is not hidden to Holla Forums or found in books about degenerate weirdos practicing pathetic ritual.

Anyone shilling this thread will be cursed by KEK. Only real discussion and arguments.

"esoteric" stands for "I know things you don't" in an ENDLESS game of one upmanship

triples infinites says so

confirmed

Thank you. frogs are super natural, not supernatural, they live out an entire cycle. they are of the earth
The amount of jewish mysitism getting shilled is crazy, combined with crazy conspiracy threads and health threads being deleted i'd say the kikes are super butthurt

oh yeahh, and this thread

/fringe/ is jealous that Holla Forums got a patron god without even trying

another subtle drugs thread

Supernatural is code for drug trip. People who fear nature.

Jewish mysticism is 100% based on Platonism, Talmud egotism, and drug addict rantings.

"… because the things I know you simply will not understand or are not ready to understand, thus all you can do is pervert it, or perhaps fear it."

That's why the esoteric exists. Layers are one-upmanship, usually, like the Masons. I suppose it was initially there to build trust but if someone knows that then the strategy doesn't work, hence jews get in and then rot it from the inside. There is nothing wrong with understanding that most people cannot understand some things, and safeguarding that knowledge is equally important, for if the knowledge were bastardized then it loses all its power.

m8, I think Kek is bigger than just Holla Forums at this point. Besides the BO of /fridge/ recently had a mental breakdown from what I remember

I'll add, the SS destroyed an enormous amount of material from their archives so that it does not fall into enemy hands.

This. I was hanging around fringe for a bit last year when they were shilling tulpamancy. Those faggots are autistic as fuck and even though they have some interesting base knowledge and reading lists all they seem to be able to conjure are demons and Bullshit in thier vain attempts to create spirits to cure loneliness and entrap women in love spells in cure thier crippling loneliness.

This is the problem with Magick. It is a powerful tool for balanced individuals of strong will and spirit but for the most part the only people attracted to and interested in Magick are twisted tortured artists plagued by demons.

Now /pol with our ever so slightly less autistic collective meme sorcery have communed with and curried the favor of a primordial chaos God and are using his gifts to shape the future. It is no wonder that failed spergy wizards would be jealous and try to corrupt our connection to our diety.

Fuck smiley. Praise kek

Is this a sign that you are in need of assistance my lord?

But you're a pretentious internet neet and /fringe/ has shitty research. It's the cult of Smiley. The threads are one big circle jerk of claiming to be the greatest wizard. Stop shitting this board and the name of Kek.

Kill them all, user. Kill them all.

you wot m8

Kek doesn't need our assistance for anything, that would imply that he is equal to user, which is fucking heresy

Addressing Kek is how you don't gain Kek's favor.

Nonsense. /Fringe/ and Holla Forums have always been friends.

Holla Forums is Kek's propaganda division and /frings/ is Kek's priest & spiritual division.

No board owns Kek. Kek is part of all chan & imageboard culture now.

(checked and praised)
this, anyone trying to falseflag an attack on /fringe/ is clearly an outsider

trip dubs confirmed.

Kek is love, Kek is life.

I came to this thread to talk shit but then I saw two trips against my claims and quickly saw the light

PRAISE KEK
GAS SMILEY

You were banned on here for years.
You mean like the guys who fuck kids, take old lady's money, and create dogma that destroys the name of our Lord? No… We don't want it. Also, you're too retarded for that task you fucking parasites.

Think again kike

chimpire kike, the post

fuck off kike, you can't praise gets only when its convenient to you

that's exactly what matters (((outsider))) kek. And yes I can, especially if anyone can use a post grabbing script. And you still haven't backed up your baseless claim chimpire kike

Relax shlomo.
/fringe/ is just being /fringe/
Does the esoteric nature of Kekism frighten you, kike?

Even the fedora tippers have felt Keks power. This world has been altered by US, by his chosen!
Ok ok. I know not all are comfortable with this concept BUT krapbullistic kike wizards are in fear of us.

I was calling into question your claim that /fringe/ was jealous of Holla Forums faggot

There is no hidden nature of Kek. He is out in the open you wormy little weak willed faggot. He's too much for you to handle so you parasite off our God.

Kek is too alpha for you anti-white /fringe/ cucks

If you looked at my id you'd see I never fucking said that

KEK is an Egregoire of a re awakened Egyptian Deity.

Egregoires are nothing new.
Frogs plagues attacking corrupt government is nothing new (see: Exodus in the Bible)

What's new is the added cyber component in all of this.

PRAISE KEK
And have some frog pics.

Powerful digits confirm.
SHADILAY
Smileyfag will lose.

inf get. praise Kek.

Smileyfag already lost long ago when he thought Ammit was stealing all of his minty dust and eventually livestreamed cutting himself later on.

This, /fringe/ is full of crowleycucks without a shred of a sense of humor. They'll so bog you down with theories and dogmatism that the memes will be weaker and weaker.

You realize you all are also worshiping a Moon man as a god as well posting him?

Don't let this be a D&C thread. We can all agree that Smiley is a faggot.

Could OP give examples? Is he just butthurt about people shilling esoterica, or is he butthurt because the language isn't immediately clear to him? Give me examples.

Fukken checked.

Can someone translate this?