Darth Vader will appear in Han Solo movie

No rest for the wicked.

ON MY OWN
GOING DOWN THE ONLY ROAD IVE EVER KNOWN

They're going to milk that cow tit until it's completely dry, no surprise.

why can't you cumskins stop appropriation ebony culture already? smh tbh

OMGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0 DRUMPFETS BTFO
IT NEVER GETS OLD
T

N
E
V
E
R

G
E
T
S

O
L
D

When will the next Vader origin story come out?

I agree with you, but one term.

Does anyone here even care?

Not really. Film is dead. But what else are we going to do?

Darth Vader is now a brand like Mickey Mouse or Iron Man. He isn't an actual character, he's not in the movie because it adds to his or its story, he's there so people can root for their favorite brand/ sports team when he shows up.

Only for plebs. Okja, Mother!, Silence, there's more than enough kino if you're willing to look for it.

you will be gassed

Can you please calm down on the memes? Thanks.

Plebs like you have no place on Holla Forums

How can anyone deny it isn't capeshit I dont know

One of those is not like the others faggot
Okja and Mother! are trash
Silence is bretty decent

Only if you're retarded.

ok

He's not wrong though. 2017, like every other year, has had some good films and is due to get some more before December rolls around. The whole 'film is dead' shit just doesn't wash. The quality of mainstream films has declined, but the quality of independent films has for the most part been consistent.

Land of Mine is two years old, but that was a good movie that no one really watched.

He's wrong Okja is literally 1/10 shit

You're a pleb with no love of cinema and jlaw is trash in it

The idea that any medium, whether that be film, literature, or anything really, is "dead" is just stupid. Even if you think that every movie that has come out for the last decade is trash, that doesn't mean that good movies wont be made in the future, and you can always go back and watch old movies.

The only reason someone would dislike Okja is if they didn't like the message of the film. It was incredibly well made.

Only a normalfag pleb would use a term like that. Go jerk off to Beyonce, loser.

Of course he will. The entire franchise is based on marketing a well-established imagery. Darth Vader is part of that imagery. He makes manchildren feel warm and fuzzy inside.

He will appear in the Obi-Wan movie too.

George has got to be sad about this. Every Prequel tried really hard to create new memorable visuals. From characters like Darth Maul, Jango Fett, General Grievous, to locations like Kamino, Coruscant, Naboo, and Mustafar. He was always trying to keep it fresh. Disney literally just uses the same shit over and over again

Utter shit?
Kinotecas and Film Boutiques are where big boys deal their meals

You have got to be shitty me

Honestly I've seen so many films and its into the trash

That's her nickname and she doesnt deserve to have her entire name or even last name typed out. Thats too much effort.
Beyonce sucks fagget

Who are you quoting?

Your mother, as she prepares for yet another nigger to bareback her.

Imagine my shock.

Why are you even trying? You didn't have a snappy comeback, and it only showed everyone else how butthurt you got.

Kel

Not an argument, way to rip on a child though

This is a cultural difference, in Korea, film villains are generally over the top and showy as opposed to the 'corporate suits' fare that America gets. Hence a film that is meant to appeal to both audiences has a bit of both. It's not Gyllenhaals fault either, no actor goes that over the top without direction.

Whatever it was, it wasn't trash. Solid 5/10 offering in my opinion.

The Han Solo movie can't stand on its own 2 feet so they need to resort to using a popular OT character again as they did this for rogue one!?!……
I hope this flops horribly.

If you want to bitch about "appropriation" of a fictional character that was played by a white guy, is wearing a Japanese style samurai helmet, practices amalgam of various Asian religions , and is voiced by the bell Atlantic black guy
Then first check into a mental asylum and then consider that disney headed by a pack of inbred jews (they ok everything) is currently doing the appropriating.

the bitch is old and in the new star wars movie you fucking dopshit

yfw Darth Vader gets more time in spinoffs than Luke Skywalker gets in the sequels

looks the same to me

Remember when SW had pretty actors in it?
Now we've got shit like this to look at…

please stop insulting Holla Forums humor. This is top quality content on nu/tv/

No, i actually don't

LIKE AN INCEL I WAS BORN TO FAP ALONE

ARR ROOK SAME.

Don't forget that Queen Fatass is in the movie too because they needed a woman in it.

You obviously haven't been paying much attention then….

It's like they went out of their way to cast the most ugly Asian girl they could find.

What part of pedo jew-wood doesn't like beauty don't you understand?
Women have to be ugly fridges especially for nu-starwars or it will piss off the envious 400lb cat ladies from tumblr or Kathleen Kennedy for that matter. Also jewish hags need an even playing field.

We didn't know how we good we had it.

cue up "stronk womyn who dont need no man"
I bet she henpecks that effeminate jewish faggot that is playing young Solo for the entire movie.

She'll probably cuck him with some nigger hero as well.

I'd race mix with Anri Okita in a heartbeat!

Young Lando.

I don't care. She is a literal 10/10 goddess.

I would bite that ass so hard her cry of pain would wake her ancestors.

Do you think Lando will be the only nigger in nu-Star wars? I expect a retarded amount (any amount is too much) of pajeets/muslims and various niggers for queen fat ass to be fucked by or be lesbian with.

very cute

LOL

It's not race-mixing if they're Aryan tbh friendo.

In the new extended universe Han was married to a stronk black woman named Sana.