A Friend going full (((Current Year)))

A Friend (one of the most subscribed to runescape youtubers just went full 14/88.
(vastgezet door = pinned by)

This is a HUGE redpill for normies, AND it normalizes our movement.

Soon the holohoax will be no more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA5zBh1BVW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The year normie Youtubers finally swallowed the red pill.

you just deleted that comment when you posted on here and got reported by jews and sjws lurking, you fucking cuck.

Holy shit I was about to post this. NORMIES WAKING UP!

First pewdiepie going 14/88 and now cancerscape youtubers… Holy shit I love 2017.

Well you could of linked to his channel in the OP so I didn't have to search YT for him. "A Friend" is a pretty nebulous search term.
youtube.com/watch?v=BA5zBh1BVW4

lol it's actually true, not bad as it's a channel with 300k+ subs

reminds me of Jared Wyand dumping dozens of redpills on his 100k+ followers twitter account

op is a dumb fuck. thiis board is full of jews and sjws lurking.

Oyyyyyyy

wait are they really banning people for using ahk now?

yeah, too many people abused it i guess

great posts chaver

Is there a way to explain AHK to someone who doesn't play runescape or should I just google that shit?

we use the term normalfaggot, if you don't like it go back to cuckchan

it's a scripting program that can send mouse/keyboard inputs.

Hardly sounds banworthy.
Forgot my sage earlier. Oops.
Anyway, nice to see normalfags are shitlording it up. This is gonna be a fun year.

What the fuck? People still play this?

hehehe, the swede almost said white power.

Isn't this the guy known for spending a total of over $30000 on Runescape?

I cannot imagine the gaming community uncucking itself to this extent without the Gamers Are Dead catalyst sowing massive distrust in the mainstream narrative. GamerGate did not accomplish all it's goals, nor did it avoid co-opting, but it was instrumental in shifting the Overton Window enough to draw people away from previously-unchallenged mainstream views.

They did it. Not all of them, but more than enough, have broken the conditioning.

wew

Does runescape still have RMT? I remember back when that one dungeon got an exploit and everyone was making like $1k daily off bots that cost $300

idk no one plays rs3 anymore

lolwut

Wew m8. I don't follow ecelebs, but it's nice to see more of them 14/88

RS3 has about 120k active members and OSRS has about 90k. It isn't a yuge community, but it's healthy.