9/11 PREDICTING PROGRAMMING

I searched the catalog and didn't find anything related… weird.

DUMP 9/11 PREDICTING PROGRAMMING

Other urls found in this thread:

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=179644
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center
youtube.com/watch?v=uLEqjpHVPhM
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_in_film
jaws.tips/jawmunji/tab/JAW - The Logical Song.pdf
jawmunji.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*PREDICTIVE*
sorry :s

What exactly is the point of them alluding to it in television and other media?

Bypass grief process to Acceptance?
Who knows?

Jonestein seems to think it has to do with the fact that karmically, (((they))) have to tell us what they're going to do to us before it happens.

Bimp

What if just jews who run the media, tried to warn the other jews through that said media, who will understand the secret signs?

I read somewhere in a Michael Hoffman book that it's a Talmudic thing where like you said, they have to tell us. It said something about if they tell us before it happens, they are not accountable for what happens. Talmudic Jews and maybe all Jews in general need to be erased. Come to think of it, I can't think of one good thing Jews have done for Civilization.

It's called the "revelation of the method"

Well Mr Pull it and the rest of his Jewish buddies managed to take a sick day on 9/11, so I kinda doubt it tbh but maybe. It just still amazes me people of even above average intelligence blindly believe the original story. Pretty fucking mind blowing that a person would believe a skyscraper falling at free fall speeds was caused by a few office fires, or a passport surviving a fireball explosion then hitting the ground a few hundreds feet below completely unscathed.

It's mind blowing, maybe even more than the event.

Where did you get that from?

From my own point of view, I think it might be that people making movies, tv shows etc can see the future. They all saw the 9/11 attacks through a dark glass and they don't know that's what it was. They think… Hey I just got a great Idea! But not really…

1 thing I know for sure:
There is so much examples of the attacks being known before hands (zim shipping, Airlines put/call options etc) that it is not really far fetched to think (((they))) who owns (((the Media))) and (((Hollywood))) wanted to flaut it in our faces. Just like theyre doing right now still…

please post. Lots of newfags wern't born or were too Young to understand what happened

Yes thats it. Thanks Anons.

Please post yours. I have maybe 20 images myself fetching them a bit later.

Predictive programming to me just seems like kikes taunting us and then setting up humiliation for anyone who's able to catch on. I don't think there's really anything more to it.

Would explain the abundance of cuckery.

thats what I want to believe too but (((WE))) know how (((THEY))) are… we know so it's un-possible…

The video is from "The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode, a spin off of the X-Files. Something I saw when it came out that laid the groundwork for me to not accept the official story very quickly. It even has the whole "conspiracy theroists" saving the day angle built right in. A fascinating piece of propaganda.

The quote is from here :
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=179644

Also that episode is telling us that the pentium IV CPUs were spying on us full time

TAKE YOUR MEDS

also 3 days before 9/11 something unsual happened.

unix timestamps went from 9 digits to 10 digits.
last time that has occured before: 1973

SHILLING INTENSIFIES

wasn't this something that was connected to the Y2K problem?

that was in 2001… september… but yes you're partially right. I think they were hoping everything would crash to hide the lost pentagon trillions

co-written by the creator of Breaking Bad, strangely enough

(((PURE COINCIDENCES)))

I did not saw breaking bad but I would bet it's FULL of fucking FNORDS.

Politics? No.
News? No.
Happening? No.
Current event? No.

Whatcha slidin', Chaim?

FUCK YOU SHILL

FUCK OFF JEW

It softens the blow, so to speak, in that it's not "new". It's something that you've seen before. Think about it like this: the first time you see a kike be a kike, you think "that's just a coincidence". But after you see kikery a good number of times, it doesn't phase you.

you are literally retarded

Answer the question, Chaim. Whatcha slidin'?

sliding another jewish trick with the biggest of their tricks yet…

YOU'RE THE JEW, JEW
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

Another Pizzagate thread is made, after a short hiatus, and kikes start sliding like a waterpark on rollerskates.
You're all going to jail paedos.

die

Get this Kike shit out of here you filthy Jew. What's with all these slide thread?

heres one that actually relevant

Go read the manual again, shill

Seems like op struck a nerve

kill yourself

Geee looks like someone dont want this to be discussed

Is Your first day Or what?

posted by other anons here some time ago
PLEASE POST
SHILLING THIS HARD

replying to myself. wanna fight about it shill?

9/11 (((GET OVER IT)))
sorry that's OUR JFK.
Newfags are just about to get theirs.
WAKE UP

This one is from like 1994

from that lone gunman episode:

from escape from Jew York i think

911 back to the Future

I'm on phone, so no link or webm, will be first video on search, you're welcome

youtu.be/tIKtA0Odo2o
This has some too from Trump talking about replacing the buildings with something better before it happened saying it was shitty build. Giuliani said it would drop before he could possibly know.

Absolves them of guilt as they told us what they're up to.

whaaat

what does that picture even show? i am very confused.

the hole conversation just doesnt make any sense wtf

heres some relevant images you might not have saved

yes someone post the back to the future images please

the plane crashing into the twin towers was basically a forced hollywood meme through various sources, for years.

most plausible explication indeed

The first episode of "Seven Days" had a similar plot: light aircraft loaded with nerve gas crashes into the whitehouse.
It aired in August 2001 where I live.

ok sorry for shitposting…
PLEASE POST YOURS

The "coming soon" one from Johnny Bravo always gives me chills, there is no way that was a coincidence.

Here it is, it premiered just months before September 11th, April I believe. From the episode "Cain Gang Johnny. I watched the episode recently, it quickly pans over this poster for seemingly no reason.

"Chain Gang Johnny" sorry

looks like those are on you to screen and post !

thanks
MORE
WAKE UP EVERYBODY

Pretty amazing stuff. Also in this clip, they talk about how the plane is "remotely" accessed from the ground, which is also another theory, could be fact though. There's so many holes in 9/11 I gave up at the 9/11 Israeli art students and WTC 7. It still blows my mind that people accept the original story.

It's called time dialition and it's a sales technique Trump is legendary for.

FWIW I got bad vibes visiting the WTC in 2000. The most shocking part was how they hacked NORAD and had Bush flying around standing down nuke operators because they also were able to spoof EAMs.

what are the chances the old 2000 pizzagate ring was Inside the towers?

None percent or more?

please tell us more brother

This one isn't even subtle

Well… funny you should say that:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

never seen that one. That's easily number 1, followed by the lone gunmen. Also apparently in an Alex Jones interview, an actor named Dean Haglund who worked on X Files and LG, said the producers were approached by Government Officials (probably CIA) gave ideas for the script.

There's an interview with Dean on youtube with Alex, but it's not the same one as he doesn't mention the Government Officials, he just mentions 9/11 and how it happened 9 months after the LG pilot. Of course Alex Jones being the genius he is doesn't even fucking ask him in the video if the producers were approached by a third party about the script.

The other interview I can't seem to find, it's just mentioned on Alex's site, which looks like an archived article, which links to the 1st interview I was talking about, but the link 404'd.

Anyway this shit is pretty fucking scary.

All clear nothing to see here

best explication so far also explains wtf we are doing here this current year

check out these repeating digits

Thanks brother!
Did you know 1,414 is the square root of 2?

Genesis 41:29
41/29
29/41

wow. nobody?

41/29 = 1,414
29/41 = 0.707 (1,414 / 2)

Genesis 41:29 is speaking about the seven year cycle of cows (LOL) but really it is speaking about the number TWO. that was the link. I had High Hopes.

We literally had a thread about this within the week. Might still be in the catalog.

Then another thread with pictures that are supposed to have to do with wiring the WTC with explosives, but half of them are random unexplained images that seem to have no connection to anything. Also that OP claims to know somebody that died…

Now this.

I think that 9/11 is fucky as fuck but somebody seems to have been motivated to start posting this stuff like it's his job.

speaking for my own self, I saw the other threads, I searched the catalogue and did not find them so I made this one with the friend picture I made myself SO NOBODY IS SUPOSED TO HAVE IT.

and yes it feels like a job man.
16 years. Maybe I could live a little.
Have a little though for people who are living with JFKs ghost for more than 50 years.

breaking bad was written almost entirely with the help of government agents (DEA). that's not even secret, it's well known. it's how they had such convincing drug production scenes while also not actually being accurate enough for someone curious to learn anything from them.

sage because this is only semi on topic and i'm not really sold on the subject of op yet.

I remember and old american tv ad that was saying
at our channel, you will never see a criminal be a hero etc…
cue breaking bad

Trump

This is why uttering death threats is illegal.

rabid naked mayfly wolf

interesting

dont get the 2nd line :/

anymore?

What fuck is that picture meant to show? Those red boxes don't help. It's a show set in new York with twin towers?

it's from friends the biggest tv show in 2001.
When you see the Fnords, you can't unsee them

[depressed monotone] So this is the game now.

yfw im the oldest user here…

this shit is shill magnet so I'm bumping yet again for geat justice

man just imagine what I would become If I ever get banned for shitposting?

THE JEWS
THEYRE HERE

think 1 second… if this is true, theyre obviously still doing it. If not true, how many coïncidences like all the images in this post can we come up with? I have a feeling theres many more things to discover…

Alex Jones told it was going to happen, he's a jew subverted to sell water purification systems.

THIS PLACE
IT'S OVER
EXODUS NOW

There is plenty of info out there implicating both the ragheads and others or both, all of which had motivations. If you are going to look into things, keep it relevant to the issue at hand. Supertramp album covers will get you nowhere. Also, explosives etc at the towers will get you nowhere, what you want is a full video accounting of everyone on the planes, all evidence surrounding what occured on the planes, and all prior information involving their training or airline infiltration. The way it appears is its either the ragheads did it, or the ragheads thought they were doing it, but in reality had a strong outside influence that wanted us to know they did it.

For instance: Is it a coincidence that attractive women are floundering about security before filmed entrances of 2 of the raghead parties? One with a pooch?

youtube.com/watch?v=uLEqjpHVPhM

thanks for your post

Now (((WE))) have two choices:

Either they brainwashed us FOR YEARS AND YEARS

or its all pure coïncidences.

CHOOSE CAREFULLY

After you have chosen, consider the implications… you can't even trust your own brain, it has been washed. Or theres something FUCKING WEIRD going on.

>reddit spacing
Wew.

I think they think they are doing us a favor.

But when the last seven decades are nothing but one war after another, while our own homeland is being swamped with foreign invaders, I question the benefit of their uncontested influence.

I took that as a typo

I believe this is the third 9/11 thread in less than a week, OP a shill

good pilot, good show for a while.

The note folding one has always freaked me out. One individually would be bad, but the fact that you get a progression? That's not down to chance.

WHO GIVES A SHIT? WE GOT /OURGUY/ IN AND HES GOING TO RELEASE THE 9/11 REPORT ONCE WE HAVE OIL BEING PUMPED FROM WITHIN OUR BORDERS.

9/11 is the biggest red-pill of the last 70 years.
Nothing woke up more people worldwide to the kike control of the US hearts/minds and soul.

The creation of the WWW enabled the truth to be spread wider than at any time ever before while all media resources were jewish controlled.

Only in the last year or two has the awakening to criminal international jewry taken a back-foot as the movement shifted kikewards thanks to all the shilling for ZoG.

It's better to have a new 9/11 thread on Holla Forums everyday, than countlesscartoon frogs starting new threads daily hailing zionist lackey Trump.

Bump.
Not just for 9/11, but for many others.
Does anyone got a compilation of stuff that didn't happen but occurs in the media often?
Like the artificial ayy lmao threat?

Oh fuck the youtube shills have discovered Holla Forums

Are you trying to say that Holla Forums is more suited to cheering on and shilling for ZoG now, rather than exposing it?

they're always opening fucking portals

in the future there is always one world government

shooting beams into the sky

apocalypse scenarios abound

Was 9/11 a Forced Meme?

Btw talking about this, I went to see Assassin's Creed to the cinema and in the final scene when the Templars are about to conquer the world there's a scene where a Star of David suddenly appears. Couldn't take pic though, it's at the end though, after the dude becomes an assassin.

Reported.

something filled with that much disinfo only serves to distract and fracture people, anyone who was redpilled by it has long ago moved on.

kys
wanna know how I can tell you don't belong?

what am i supposed to see in the red rectangle?

This is what I believe. Same with Boston hoaxing. Incite a couple of towelheads to do some firework and have your crisis actors around to make sure you get the footage you want. Same with Orlando. Have a muzzie go nuts on some fags but have enough people on the outside so shit doesn't get out of hand.

Cranston was cast in BB because of the episode of x files he did

It's just KEK doing it for the keks

Moved on?
You mean like shifting the overton window so far that now the same self-described red-pilled folk are actively campaigning for jewish politicians and fighting isreals wars, championing kikes running our movement and calling anyone who speaks the truth purity spiralling LARPers etc

Trump is a kike who has kiked the so called red pilled community so badly that there wont be any place left for you once this is all over kike.

If you want to fight isreals wars so badly why dont you join the IDF rather than compel Amerigoys to die fighting for you?

Buzzword soup that doesn't even make sense. Where you from? trs? A nut from renegade? Or did your boss just give you a README on how to talk without explaining the terms?

Post some old Holla Forums images faggot

they've tried to meme that for years

so obvious shills are obvious

Thanks for participating brothers!

wanna know how I can tell you don't belong?

Rakim's casualties of war
It's like PNAC wrote this lyric

Yeah never forget the (((BBC))) announced that WTC7 had come down 23 minutes before it happened and they specifically referred to it as The Salomon Brothers Building.

Timestamp removed from security video that turned out to be an interconnecting flight at Baltimore or somewhere like that. This isn't evidence of one of the jewish stooges getting on the planes that crashed. It's just more evidence of the cover up.

Anchor this shit

we are only beginning to see the programming.
Every user must be made aware of this.

bump

Probably because this is old fucking news that anyone that isn't a fucking newfag already knows. It's good useful information that's probably also documented on /polarchive/, but for fuck's sake OPs around here need to stop acting like things have never been discussed before or that threads on [subject] need to be constantly reposted every day.
Saging because this is fucking "lol Holla Forums are crazy goyim don't listen to them"-tier faggotry.
Is there a specific term for shilling with the intent to discredit via making things look insane?

Kill yourself.

butthurt much…?

Just for you my jewish friend.

I agree that 9/11 was an inside job. It's blatantly obvious. However, this picture is pretty fucking retarded.

It's standard practice for the BBC to recycle stale footage as filler on their 24 hour news while the ticker updates. Fuck off back to imgur with your shitty clickbait "meme".

that doesn't even make any sense

see how that jew cropped the image?

LOOK AT IT

why would anybody care is this is bumped unless hes a fucking D&C kike? why?

tell me why it's retarded
This was like the most viewed tv episode ever (the Chandler/Monica wedding)
Phoebe says keywords FLIGHT RISK in the same episode.
And this screenshot is from the very beginning of the show… chadler says…
ITS NOT A GOOD TIME TO BORROW MONEY!

ALSO THEY ZOOM ON HIS SHIRT WITH 9/11 crypted message (armchair is the 9, the arm is the slash and the shirt is the eleven)

and i forgot…
LOL
last episode aired before 9/11

(((coïncidences)))

thread filtered

OH NOES LIKE I NEED YOUR FUCKING REPLIES YOU FUCK

check'em bitches.

JUST SO WERE PERFECTLY CLEAR
I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THIS
I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE
I KNOW PEOPLE WAY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ME BROWSE THIS BOARD
IF I CATCH ONE OF THEM I'M HAPPY
PASS THE BIKES

What's your opinion on possible future predictive programming events that are going on right now?

third pic isnt from tv, but an albumcover

Brother I wish i could help you.
But as you can see, I've been focusing on old shit.
Right now I'm working on The Office and Park & Recreations which is about what we're living right now.

It's fnord after fnord after fnord.
constant multinational globalist sexual brainwashing

Post some theories, the newest wave of newfags don't seem to care and anyone who's been around here has seen most of this evidence.

A lot of it is coincidence, but I'm convinced not all of it was. 9/11 was in the planning for a long time – perhaps as long as 25 years – at Netanyahu's Jonathan Institute for the "study" of terrorism. (Fun facts: it was founded in September 1976, just about exactly 25 years to the day of 9/11. The "nothing informations" foreign/IDF soldier predicted the WTC7 collapse two hours before it happened – scooping even the BBC – and was standing directly in front of the building where the American Friends of the Jonathan Institute is registered.)

I guess you're right.
I'll send you on a track then.
The casting unions.

THEY PULLED THE PLUG ON BUILDING WTC7
IF ONE BUILDING WAS WIRED THEY WERE ALL WIRED
IF BUIDING WERE WIRED, PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY AND CONTINGENT HAVE BEEN ENACTED

README

I don't follow m8

Here's the thing that bothers me with these "9-11 Prediction" images. The twin towers were a big cultural landmark in NYC, so it makes since that people in media would use them and show destruction using them. You have images in that pic that came out over a decade before the event. If the statue of liberty was destroyed, would people start saying that planet of the apes was part of a conspiracy, because it showed a destroyed lady liberty?

your fucking retarded m8, not sure if bate

There's something a bit more spoopy about the context of the twin towers, their design and gravitas as that landmark like you were saying. Call it a psychic beacon for Americans, exempt of particular signification like the Statue of Liberty…

Perhaps it's the wealth of these images that exist that raises hairs? Certainly would be interesting to have lived to adulthood prior to 9/11 and then probe memories that might evince some data in support of this idea a la The Mandala Effect

Cont'd: Perhaps the intrigue behind it is to say there's nothing EXPLICITLY afoot here. It could be just as you say that WTC was an icon that was fused into various fictions, but it's unsettling that so many artists committed a kind of fictional terrorism to the buildings, with or without any real predilection.

Now that (((Federal Reserve))) have decided to just fuck our currency up with hideous nogs there will be new designs.

What will the new notes predict?

Thanks for the advice mr. nsa faggot

What bothers me about them is that they are most likely bait hooks for the crazies.
Crazies repulse normies and therefore detract from enough people waking up at once.
Once you are hooked on these baits and become a crazy, you get disregarded and may spiral off onto the hundreds of other dead end conspiracy theories that agents are only too happy to lead you down.
All the time the very easy to understand and provable truth goes unheard, it's fucking brilliant, I take my hat off to the jews that wove this.
Oh the truth?

MOSSAD DID 9/11
NO GOVERNMENT OR MEDIA ORGANIZATION IS CLEAN OF THEIR AGENTS

Yes, disinformation. Intentionally placed misinformation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

This threads OP is a perfect example. Of course the twin towers are in friends.

Disinformation is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target audiences.[1][2][3] The English word, which did not appear in dictionaries until the late-1980s, is a translation of the Russian дезинформация, transliterated as dezinformatsiya.[1][2][3] Disinformation is different from misinformation, which is information that is unintentionally false.[4] Misinformation can be used to define disinformation — where disinformation is misinformation that is purposefully and intentionally disseminated in order to defraud.[5]

9/11 was of course an inside job, which is why they have to spend time planting disinformation to make us all look crazy even 15 fucking years later.

You guys are funny.
Trying to expose mass brainwash?
The brainwash reach ridiculous proportion with the DESTRUCTION of 3 buildings on 9/11 2001

I'm not even an american… Unitl you guys fix your fucking globalist media brainwashing machine, almost nobody ON THE FUCKING EARTH can have a normal life.

There is obviously something going on with this. If you're too stupid to see it, you're either a newfag or a shill.
FUCK OFF

JFK got assassinated more than 50 years ago and it's pretty much fucking IMPORTANT FUCKING NEWS until we know EXACTLY what happened

Anyone posting against this is your enemy.
They could just let it slide but NO
They have to post… like an itch you have to scratch.

The casting unions are responsible for the sexual brainwashing. If you're wondering where all those fucking faggot transhuman come from, your search will bring you to the casting unions who have been, beside other nefarious thing, creating mass scale gender dysphoria. That should get you started.

The casting unions of the shows the Office and Parks and Rec? Or something that is in the shows themselves? I'm asking for things that are in mainstream TV shows similar to that of this thread.

in every show since tavistock or JFK

hey Holla Forums let's play spot the jew:

Rick Ungar
Glen Hill
Dennis Ho
Ted Tchoe

The Squeeze 1987
Roger Young
Daniel Taplitz
Miles Goodman
Arthur Albert
Montage : Harry Keramidas
Rupert Hitzig & Michael Tannen
TriStar Pictures

Marvel Comics / Spiderman
Martin Goodman
Axel Alonso
Dan Buckley
Michael Z. Hobson
Joseph Calamari
Jim Shooter

Sesame Street
Joan Ganz Cooney
Lloyd Morrisett
Joseph Raposo

Superman / DC Comics
Jerry Siegel
Joe Shuster
Diane Nelson
Dan DiDio
Jim Lee
Bob Harras
Geoff Johns
Patrick Caldon
John Rood

Coup party music
In an interview with Seattle newspaper The Stranger,
Boots Riley spoke about his fight to keep the album cover
following the events of September 11:
There's been a whitewash in the media over the past couple days over what
the U.S.'s role in the world is, and the fact that they kill hundreds of
thousands of people per year to protect profit

Mortadelo 1993
Ediciones B México
Bradley 52 Piso 2 Anzures,
Miguel Hidalgo C.P. 11590, México
???

Deathstroke
Marv Wolfman
Steve Erwin
Will Blyberg

Die Hard 1988
John McTiernan
Jeb Stuart
Steven E. De Souza
Bruce Willis
Alan Rickman
Bonnie Bedelia
Reginald VelJohnson

Beavis and Butt-Head
(((MTV)))

alex grey had good drugs so he saw it too

The Simpsons
Matt Groening
James L. Brooks
Sam Simon
Al Jean
Ian Maxtone-Graham
Matt Selman
John Frink
Danny Elfman
Alf Clausen

half post for some reasons

can't make that shit up

spot the jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_in_film
You guys are right. The towers are a TV/Film icon. But Friends is special. and very Jewish.

A lot of other things brought me to search it for crypted messages. things like that airplane terrorist deleted scene. things like they were ready to get married at the end of the previous season, but somehow they had to wait because of the government and they did a whole stupid bullshit season before the actual wedding

World Trade Center in 2001 films:

15 Minutes
3 A.M.
30 Years to Life
American Pie 2
Artificial Intelligence: A.I.
Boss of Bosses
Corky Romano
Delivering Milo
Double Take
Full Disclosure
Get Well Soon
Glitter
Good Advice
Gypsy 83
Heartbreakers
Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story
Josie and the Pussycats
Kate and Leopold
Knockaround Guys
Love the Hard Way
Made
The Manhattan Dating Project
Mimic 2
A Most Deadly Family
The Order
Pact with the Devil
Perfume
The Shaft
Sidewalks of New York
The Sleepy Time Gal
Someone Like You
Startup.com
Thirteen Conversations About One Thing
Town & Country
Vanilla Sky
Virgil Bliss
Winged Migration
World Traveler
Xchange
Zoolander

just how many jews will I find there if I look?

Back to the Future explicitly warns of 911.

Youtube link for higher quality.

"Back to the Future" ties into the later movie "The Walk."

I like that album
too bad the main singer is a kike who ordered kiketube and jewgle to remove every single video or song attributed to the band.

he even attacked a guy who made a very very good accoustic guitar tab. he had to remove the tab… what a fucking jew

I fucking hate that guy, I can't believe he don't have a drop of kike blood in him. And to think I gave my shekels to him back in 2008 in a show he did here in hueland, oh the regret…

the tab
jaws.tips/jawmunji/tab/JAW - The Logical Song.pdf

the guy
jawmunji.com/

thats the kind of digits you get when you go off topic…

im sorry

It's 652dc1 fault for posting that album thinking that there isn't any oldfags here who listens to Supertramp.

Altough SuperTRUMP is more likely.

haha. I guess any bump is a good bump

SUPERTRUMP FTW

What, you can't tell that two black lines on a dual-colored shirt magically reference 9/11 because OP is a drugged up disinfo shill? :^)

its the two white lines you fucking jew

thinking about it, pretty sure it was also the first time chadler was wearing anything black and white… this is season 7 i think

Where are the mods?

the guy is bumping the thread… it's crazy like every 2 minutes… we have to do something about it… but why?

Yeah, why you bumping this thread you mental case? Hope a mod gives the hammer real quick.

I guess you fucking jews visited, flagged and reported all those fucking HWNDU posts before crying I'm bumping this irrelevant crazy one

the butt is hurt in this one

the sweet hammer of jewish justice perhaps?

user raises his hand

born mid 50's user and i suppose old in your book is the 60's?

Well friends it's been fun but you're officially just like cuckchan.

You all have lost your way.

this is very good analysis. Watch it!

I feel for you brother.just a little more patience. and… you're older! I stand corrected.

I think Holla Forums is ok… just the newfags need to know more. Also they need to know this kind of programming moved on from TV to whatever they are using like snapjew or instajew. It just has another form.

…have you seenthe clip?

it is also written LIVE on the screen. just saying. someone lied somewhere

this is crazy.
the character says nine eleven
instead of nine one one

This is fucking retarded. Firstly, you should be gassed for ever watching that Jew abomination "friends." Not only unfunny, how do you watch anything with a "laugh track?" Like the Jews telling you "laugh now, Goyim!"
also, you're forgetting the shitskins tried to blow up the WTC before, and came fairly close. It was a big deal in early 90s. Had he positioned it differently, Yoseff had enough explosives to knock one tower into the other.

WTC7 was destroyed BY DEMOLITION
If one building was wired for explosives, of course the other two who fell completely against all laws of physics and gravity were wired too

This one by Alex Grey is pretty good.
You can call it predictive programming or just the Eye's way of showing us stuff

And it's from 1989
sorries for double post

yes predictive programming is jonestein catch phrase… i run with it since i dont have a better one yet.
This image you posted I think is a very good example
Grey had very good drugs… or serious autism

i really like alex greys paintings but hes a liberal retarded faggot tbh
you should watch some interviews with him talking about his pieces……destroyed all respect i have for them though

notice that the animals on the left side are african………

The guy on the left side is a white man though.

Grey is a scammer he charges people lots of money to do some weird new age shit, much like marina abramovich and such kikes.

what a surprise then that he would be involved in this particular thread… (i did not check any of those claims but let's say I am pretty biased before i even start)