Punisher trailer

What can we expect from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/storytime/res/564.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a good action flick
I might give it a pirate

You know what would be pretty cool? If we could drop this thug wannabe and have a female Punisher for once. Just for a little change.

You know what would be pretty cool? If we could drop this thug wannabe and have a female Punisher for once. Just for a little change, but we all know certain people is afraid of that.

music is shit

>>>Holla Forums

THE BEST YOU CAN HOPE FOR IN A SHITFLIX SHOW IS FOR IT TO NOT BE FULL OF NIGGERS AND HOMOS

Looks gay. Pic related was pretty good tho.

Rick?

It fucking sucked.

Never a dull moment with you lil retards, eh?

Ofcourse, it was the guy going crazy over someone calling something bait that was the real bait.

It was the referral to Holla Forums, and it wasn't even by me. Keep doing it though.

Yeah that definitely has to be bait, it's not like they're screaming about Holla Forums every day on this fucking board.

white villains, because niggers dindu

Judaism, diversity, strong wymmyn.

Come on, all we want is to see him shoot up black gangs and criminals leaving piles of blood everywhere. Not a shitty conspiracy-gimmick with crooked agencies and shit like that, it's reduntant always shit, because Hollywood lacks the balls (and are in bed with the real crooks).

Yep, Capekino. They realised comic-books are for fags and hacks that can't write real stories so they made it a western instead and it was ten times better than anything that has ever been written about The Punisher.

Agreed, Metallica has always been shit.

Edge

it's a show, man

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS FACE
His shitty haircut doesn't help either. I know it's impossible to pull someone out of a comic book and find an actor that looks like them, but I just read a shitload of Punisher Max and with this dweeby looking fag I cannot suspend my disbelief.

the definitive punisher visual media. between this and the max comics, it's everything you realistically need, even if it's just an origin story. works actually very well with max, first you have born detailing frank's war shenanigans (retcons apply in keeping continuity), then you get his startup, and then the rest of max picks up when he's an older man.

Pretty much. I think if Netflix is smart they'll tone down the progressive politics on this one (considering that the Punisher, moreso than almost anyone else in comics, has a fanbase that would not be receptive towards it), but I would never expect Netflix to do the smart thing when they have what is more or less a captive audience. I'm sure 99+% of the extras Frank shoots will be white and whatever non-whites are in the cast will be heroic paragons of moral virtue. Bonus points if they try to do something along the lines of "look, Frank doesn't like the gnatzees either" and demonize the American right wing.

it'll be the continuation of Daredevil just without Daredevil. There wasn't any signaling in DD.

It was pretty decent, but i still prefer the 1989 one.

That version sucked on multiple levels.

First off, they made his family's death ridiculous by having them not be killed accidentally because they were at a park during a mob hit, but instead the mob getting revenge on him for one of their sons dying by killing his whole family… at a family reunion.

Instead of being a damaged military veteran, he's an undercover cop.

The skull symbol is a t-shirt his son gave him before dying.

Instead of brutally murdering the mob, he gets revenge by taking the guy's money, and tricking him into killing his wife and fag number one. The Punisher doesn't operate by tricking people, he shoots them in the face or blows them up. He certainly would have wanted them all to know they were dying specifically for what they did to his family.

The fight with The Russian was played for laughs, the other hitman had kind of a cool scene, but they further ruin the revenge motivation by giving Frank a love interest sub-plot and a bunch of plucky friends including a morbidly obese chef and a gamer with a face covered in piercings.

It was dumb, the short film they made recently follows that. In that version Frank didn't kill the pimp himself, he just gives the hooker the means to do it. This shows a dramatic misunderstanding of Frank's basic psychological disorder. Frank is a very smart, very skilled mad dog. A serial killer who society is simply lucky targets criminals. He can't help himself.

A typical example from one of the Max comics has him asking this fat old hooker for information. While he's sitting there talking to her he asks how old one of the other girls is, decides she couldn't be older than 14 or 15. Frank gets up, walks off panel, and murders the pimp. He comes back and sits next to the hooker again and tells her to give the girl the money and get her on a bus back home. The hooker knows if she doesn't, he'll come back for her. After he leaves she just goes "That shit was not my fault!"

classic bomb rescue

Probably worth a watch. Shame about the FBI/CIA plot though. People just want to see Punisher wreck gangs. Even if they went that route, you know that 90% of the Punisher's targets would be white.

Where do I start with Max? It seems to have multiple runs so it confuses me.

look up punisher max the complete collection. it has everything.

Thanks, I will. Appreciate the help.

I really hope none of you do this

Apparently not a webm from OP What a shocker

8ch.net/storytime/res/564.html

top wew lad

only one wewing is you, fagget

t. low IQ capeshitter

punisher > potter. eat my dick.

Holy shit it really is true you're a fucking pleb capeshitter. No wonder the state.
Also Potter is classic filmed on film. Punisher is dogshit filmed on digtal.

the mind of a typical liberal. .03 shekels have been deposited into your shareblue account.

It wasn't even bait in the first place, are you seriously going to argue that it is?

Says the faggot trying to shill this netflix shit.
I already know you are a brainlet because you used the phrase "eat a dick". Learn to detect kino, if you could you wouldn't watch anything having to do with Netlfix or the punisher.

jim, he's dead.

If you didn't have a shitty setup and could afford the new prints/ saw them all in theaters within the last year you'd know they were kino.

Here's my last. you called me a liberal because you're so brainwashed you think a conservative couldn't like Harry Potter.

i actually enjoy potter despite it being pleb as fuck, but it's jk rowling's libtard fantasyverse where racemixing and teen group masturbation make the world better.

maybe some day you'll recognize it's trash, too.

Yeah nice try /weebpol/

It's subdued compared to the usual Netflix kikery, but it's there.

admittedly I never read the DD comic so I didnt really know who was what or what might be different. At least it was better than the god awful 2003 movie.

What's wrong with Punisher just murdering criminals and niggers?

what's wrong with fuck off weeb

i bet season 3 will adapt parts of born again, seeing as how the two were dating in s2.

Fixed, and good.

Here's the type of people I'd love, love so see Frank murder in cold blood
Fucking disgusting bastards like fucking children? Here's a shotgun up the ass. G the full 9 yards and show the pedo caught in the act of raping a kid.
How do you stop an epidemic like hepatitis or AIDS? stop it at the source. Kill the heroin addicts.
Der untermensch are a disgrace to the white race.
Show them attacking a decent, upstanding black family or black owned business while Frank's just trying to relax and have a meal. They come in, jiggabooing the place up, rob someone, and he loses his shit.
What better way to protect your neighborhood than by getting rid of the Wetback meth dealers?

Leave the Asian gangs to Iron Cuck or DD.

Fucking pleb.

I bet you think John Stewart is the real Green Lantern too, nigger.

I'm not a fan of how emotional this Punisher is.

Even Holla Forums had a webm from its OP in that thread.

If that's what you want then you would love Punisher Max. He kills all sorts of scumbags like Serbian human traffickers.

I liked Ben Urich, wish they didn't kill him.

yeah I can see that. I was hoping he'd be more cold blooded now.

Looks alright but they might try to make it look like John Whick now.. kinda eh.

pretty much max

any GL that isn't hal jordan for the most part is good.

as far as emotions go, this is still a relatively new punisher, he had a sign of no fucks given at the end of ds2, but i get the feeling we'll still see an arc of him becoming less empathetic over the show.

nigger, niggers are weebs.

I thought he killed a guy for trying to sell CP to him in the new Daredevil

Can't have a normal guy who wants to clean the streets in this current year, he must have PTSD, a catchphrase and look weak.

It was a good movie

He did. And he put some mexican cartel members on meat hooks off screen.

I liked it though I thought John Travolta is miscast.