So do I have a story for you fuckers

So do I have a story for you fuckers.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) took a trip to Syria to see Bashar al-Assad. Gabbard is a Hindu, likes Narendra Modi (aka is cool with Muslims dying) and is probably the strongest leave-it-to-Russia-in-Syria Democrat. So she'll take a stand against the Muslims, right? Not exactly.

The trip was paid for by the "Arab American Community Center for Economic and Social Services" in Ohio. Given Gabbard's record, it would be fairly obvious that there's some shit going on.

Who funds ACCESS? What's its history?

Well, ACCESS has a good image now but a spotty history. In 2002, it helped fund the Second Annual Divestment Conference (A Diary Of Four Years Of Terrorism And Anti-Semitism: 2000-2004, Volume 2, Robert R. Friedman) hosted by keynote speaker Sami al-Arian – a well known jihadi sympathizer.

In 2011, it funded liberal anti-America peacefreak Dennis Kucinich to Beirut to hang out and, presumably, discuss how they both hate the white race so much. (legistorm.com/trip/34486.html)

It helped fund, house, and provide education for the 2002 Detroit Sleeper Cell - actual al-Qaeda terrorists. (mega.nz/#!sMkV1Qpb!4J6q8OQGSTNiZvvuxB2DijVdxptkL0PKLygMPqMC-To – search for "Ishmael Ahmed")

There's probably more. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is being funded to travel to Syria for "duh kidz" by hard right Arab terror enablers. With her nomination in 2020 looking more likely than ever thanks to Cory Booker's anti-pharma vote and Elizabeth Warren's coming 2018 lose, we have to know Gabbard sucks tons of Arab cock. Her anti-Islam is a front: she's controlled by them and will have a "conversion" into liking Islam right after she gets nominated.

Accidentally posted in other thread but hey what can you do on this shitty board

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SKM2y
archive.is/TNr3f
archive.is/LFWWk
archive.is/rL4x9
theconservative*treehouse.com/2017/01/25/epic-tulsi-gabbard-calls-adam-kinzinger-john-mccain-and-evan-mcmullin-terrorist-enablers/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So a Hawaiian Hindu Democrat is going to make a White House Run in 2020?

Mate. What councils and boards does she sit on? Gonna need some more info.

Decent thread, but for a simple "who" Representative I am going to need some more meat on the bone.

This is actually quite interesting. I'll dig when I get home from dinner.

She was one of the rare Democrats to openly attack Obama and Clinton over the mess in Syria. I don't know where you're going with this

Her anti-Islam is absolutely NOT a front. Gabbard is a zionist. A hardcore zionist. She is a Hindu congresswoman from HAWAII. She is ex-military. It's hard to find a more kiked-out resume that doesn't have "Yeshiva" written on it.

I'd put money on this particular trip being nothing but cover. Gabbard was fronted, along with Sanders, as attempts to co-opt the more radical economic elements of the Democratic party.

You're story a shit, m80.
The leftard's answer to Mr. Waterfilters, Dave Emory, reckons Gabbard is:
* a spy working for one, or more, of;
-Donald Trump, Aryan supremacist Hare Krishnas, Otto Scorzeny's underground Nazi 4th Reich, ultra-hardline caste-supremacist Indian nationalist
* responsible for getting Bernie Sheckles on the Democrat ticket, sabotaging Cunton's campaign and personally leaking the DNC files to Wikileaks (Wikileaks being part of the underground Nazi 4th Reich, natch)
* is a mind-controlled operator under the sway of a Hare Krishna splinter group guru and/or the now deceased, ascended master, previous guru of said cult
* is a fake veteran
* hates niggers of all stripes
* merely pretended to protest at Standing Rock because she believes redskins are niggers, who she hates obviously

You've got to read and listen to this shit, it's incredible.
archive.is/SKM2y
archive.is/TNr3f
archive.is/LFWWk
Podcasts near the end of this list: archive.is/rL4x9

Someone wasn't paying attention to the election.

Latest reports are that Israel is now embracing a "Syria without Iran." They're OK with Assad staying as long as he boots out Hezbollah, and breaks ties with Iran.
Rumors are that both Russia and members of the Trump administration are willing to embrace this move.

She says the Obama administration was funding and training ISIS terrorists. How many Democrats have you heard openly state things like that?

Go away Jew

I don't live in Hawaii mate, she is Tammi Duckworth tier tbh.

/x/ here "Black VI" remote viewer:
Tulsi is a CIA asset.

There's definitely something going on here. Probably worth digging on her. I don't give a shit who it is, if you go on FOX and mention the CIA is working with foreign countries to support IS and AQ, you're suicidal or an asset.

What reports would that be exactly? Iran isn't going anywhere when it comes to Syria no matter what Israel says about it. Russia won't insist on it just to please Trump or Bibi.

Oh yeah and Ron Paul must have been a CIA agent too, not to mention a freemason and a reptilian. I don't know anything about Hawaii but maybe they don't have voting machines and the Democrats on the island aren't that good at controlling their candidates? The CIA doesn't control everything all the time. Go back to /x/

That's a thing? kek.

she gives off a strong intel agent vibe

that's bullshit but I believe it. (RV is cool asf tbh)

If even half of that is true she seems like a stand up gal.

And how would you know?

Holla Forums is an open source intelligence agency.

that requires some sources first, hey man she gives off a strong intel agent vibe and I know because that's nothing

Gabbard was Bernie Sanders highest endorser, former Vice Chair of the DNC

given that Cory Booker sucks big pharma cocks and everyone else is too old to run, Tulsi's the only one who will get Bernie's support (the only Democratic leader with any power)

so she's a heavy 2020 contender

Bernie doesn't have any power in the Democratic party and neither does Gabbard. They were both fronted as attempts to solidify zionist control of the Democratic party which is rapidly fading.

Sanders has an enormous amount of power

that's why Keith Ellison, a black muslim from michigan, is going to win the race for Chair of the DNC

And he supports Tulsi 100%

Sanders has no power in the DNC.

Sanders is a nobody. There is no part of his congressional career that lines up with anything Ellison stands for. Ellison is going to win because the party is going hard anti-jew and they can't win with candidates or personnel perceived to be "White" [by ludicrous American standards].

she's the anti-JohnMcCain:

Tulsi Gabbard Calls Adam Kinzinger, John McCain and Evan McMullin Terrorist Enablers…

theconservative*treehouse.com/2017/01/25/epic-tulsi-gabbard-calls-adam-kinzinger-john-mccain-and-evan-mcmullin-terrorist-enablers/

Not in the DNC. His power is over voters who are in the DNC because they're too fucking stupid to properly rally a new party with their own rules.

what does she look like without makeup? her skin is fucked up.