Gavin Mcinnes: Muslims are violent because of generations of inbreeding

The other guests seem pretty damn uncomfortable.

Gav sounds a little sauced there

Fuck's sake, Gav, don't let them off that easily! They CHOOSE to be cunts.

No shit. Inbreeding lowers intelligence & breed knuckle-dragging criminal. The mudslimes were already inferior races to begin with so the inbreeding just makes the bad even worse.

Islam is what happens you promise inbreds sex slaves if they do whatever you say.

Yeah, honestly I don't think he would have 'gone there' on television if he wasn't a bit drunk. Making the problem with Islam out to be a genetic thing is something I've never heard brought up on mainstream TV before. He's getting close to the 'never invite that guy back on' point if he isn't there already.

Kennedy also gets mad at him in this one and says he doesn't give a shit about the constitution.

gavins the weird berserker we need

Who is the nog and why is he allowed to talk like he has a fucking clue?

Saying exactly what his Kike masters want him to. Fuck this cuck.

What's Gavin's solution? Integrate them into the beds of young Northern European girls?

Who is this ugly Jew bitch? Gross

Kennedy. (one word name like Madonna)
She used to be an MTV VJ in the 90s

I used to hate Gayvin but now I hate him a little less.

Once the right has secured it's place as the mainstream, Gavin will turn into one of the shitty edgy leftists who break windows and riot. He just wants to be where the counter-culture is. No truly respectable man would surround himself with the kind of dopes that make up the Proud Boys.

I think what he really meant was Arabs are violent because of generations of inbreeding

Jews are even more inbreed.

/thread

l just hated mustachio because he randomically showed his dick or his arse when i tried to watch his shit show, but a respect how he wrekt some antifags instead of being wrekt'd by them.

Jews are just as inbred. Gavin is an idiot.

Yeah. I get the impression he's the type of guy who's been in in fistfights, Richard Spencer, not so much.

He's a fucking faggot who kissed milo because muh tolerance

These fucking pussies still do everything they can to avoid the racial argument, and the nigger makes sure they don't get out of line. It's 2017 now, they need to wake the fuck up. East Asians are never going to sprint short distances faster than West Africans, and niggers are never going to build a rocket based space program like White Europeans.

i saw that shit. who cares? if he wants to kiss a dude on TV, it honestly doesn't matter. If you really want to step in, I think the best time is before he gets railed up the ass. None of his audience is going to be converted by that clip.

He also put a dildo up his ass on camera on his show. If you don't think that's a problem then you have a different website (TRS) that accepts your pro sodomy tripe

While inbreeding certainly doesn't help, the root cause is polygamy.

Polygamy is what gives you an excess of listless young men to send off on wars to seize the women of other tribes. It isn't the driving factor of birth defects. Unless some ugly inbred mong is the one somehow getting all the women.

dear god they keep fucking interrupting each other
waste of fucking time to watch

whoa, did not know that

Christ

Thanks

It's also part of why nigs are stupid and violent. They're probably even more inbred than the muslims. Think about how niggers get around so much and have a million "cousins" each, and realize that they're probably fucking their half-brothers and sisters all the time without knowing it.

He's still saying things on TV that no one else is saying.

is anyone familiar with Gavin's "Proud Boys"

Pakistan is the land of inbreeding

Pirating his show has become a daily ritual for me. He is THE preeminent internet personality to rely on when you just have to stay up to speed on all the latest attractive female attention whores breaking into "this new alt-right thing" for e-celeb fame.

My boredom with the Jewish Question has increased 88% since I began following this outrageous contrarian, Gabbin McEyens

weev is a goon and an MPC poster

likely an ethnic kike as well, Jonah Goldberg style, taking the piss