Frank miller calls trump a buffoon

Does the left and right hate frank miller?
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/25/frank-miller-calls-trump-a-buffoon/

He's going to die soon.

He was right wing only because 9/11 gave him PTSD and said mean things about arabs. Reminder that Alan Moore got him to collaborate on a publication made against rape culture and violence against women in general.

He does support the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.

Which is more that any of you dickless faggots ever did.

Even before then it was getting mugged that made him go all anti-crime. He's really only ever been marginally right-wing when compared to the Jewish faggots who populate most of the Comicbook industry. Even back when he wrote DKR he spent most of the actual political commentary mocking/demonizing Reagan.

I thought Frank was supposed to be an Objectivist or something?

He sounds more like a thin skinned guy tbh. I still think he's an amazing creator.

Miller's been retarded for twenty years now. How is any of this surprising?

All-Star Batman and Robin was fucking great.

Well Trump is baffoonish just in the way that he presents himself. That doesn't mean he's wrong though.

it's official then
the curse claims another one

What an awful, awful thing to say. That's so mean.

Did you know he's going to be writing a story called Superman: Year One soon?

I didn't, no. Thanks for letting me know. Could be interesting, but early years Supes is a bit overdone. Has to compete with Man of Steel, For All Seasons, Birthright, Secret Origin and Earth One.

It's amazing how Dr. Wolper's character is a flamboyant caricature and yet he's not nearly as bad as modern leftists are on a daily basis. Really makes you think.

as we morphed into pepe he became wojak

It is only a matter of time now…

nu/pol/ plz go
Trump is a kike puppet tbh
Can't believe I voted for him

The only reason I voted for him was he's not Hillary. I knew from the outset he was going to do little to nothing, but it makes hardcore tumblr-lib faggots assmad so it makes me happy.

t. Hillary voter
Also, spite bump

Reagan was pretty shit.

What did he mean by this?

He was just as bad. He let the Joker kill all those people on the David Indocrine Show

Eh.

I hope its at least decent.

Has the fuck finished milking Dark Knight Returns? if yes, then he can join the cursed victims in the afterlife, hopefully he'll enjoy being vilified by the people he tried to pander to.

Kinda incredible how he foresaw the future and how batshit crazy bleeding heart libtards would get 30 whole years ago. It's the exact same thing:
With the exact same results too.

I can kind of understand when someone is not a fan of Trump if he doesn't like the way he conducts himself or how he handles things, but you have to be absolutely insane to support the modern left nowadays.

Said the pot to the kettle.

How's that wall coming along?

Ectually, quietly but steadily.

Reminder that crazy fascist Batman is best Batman.

My favorite edgy Batman is the Flashpoint one.

Pretty well since they have funding now and are starting to build it.

In the end, did he make Mexico pay for it?

He voted for Hillary dumbass

Wasn't the whole dindu nuffin a thing in the 80's? I remember watching 80's movies where the criminal does something bad and the hero beats the crap out of them the lawyer tries to defend the criminal saying its police brutality and the criminal dindu nuffin wrong like in Dirty Harry or something.

Being actually good at his "job" for once makes him a fascist?

All superheroes are fascist. The entire concept of a superhero (someone with extraordinary power exerting their will onto others in order to make society how they think it should be) is inherently fascist.

I'm imagining someone saying this to Green Arrow and him freaking out.

All fascists are authoritarian, not all authoritarians are fascists. I hate that the left was successful in their little word game psy-op and brainwashed everyone into automatically associating authoritarianism with fascism.

That would be true if they were actually doing any of that. Superman wants to be an inspiration to others, and Batman specifically refuses to do what is necessary in most incarnations, limiting himself to throwing money at problems and hoping they will go away. Now, that League of Justice from the alternate Earth from JLU, those were authoritarians.

Wow, I never knew something like that could happen.

You're an idiot.

Like the rare polar in flight.

If Trump is a kike puppet then so are the others who went against him, arguably even more so.

Dont bite the bait user

In terms of all the money no longer sent over the border… yes.