Describe Trump in one word -- GREAT!

DESCRIBE TRUMP IN ONE WORD

trumpinoneword.com/

So far this website has only been used by libtards, maybe we can make great #1 word?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY'
trumpinoneword.com/?most-recent
trumpinoneword.com/
saveitoffline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
godaddy.comRegistrant
nmap.org
trumpinoneword.com/get.php?count=X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quine_(computing)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Full results so far

Holla Forums captcha confirms this is a kgb operation

Awesome has more submissions than great, maybe we should do that one instead?

Or President? It's near the top.

God is what I submitted. I'm not sure if that shitty site accepted it though, no user feedback after clicking submit.

Start using ‘ethnonationalist’. He isn’t one, but his policies are, and people need to know what it means.

Most recent submissions

We're on it.

oh my fucking god

So far so good…

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

i really really hope nobody in this thread fell for it. sneaky datamining op.

Plannig to post on fullchan, voat, etc, or should i get on it?

Did my part. Can't let these faggots talk smack on
Donald J Trump, President of the United States of America

Well we need to agree on a word, get Holla Forums on it, and use bots too.

Checked, but at this point they can know where I am and come suck my dick.

God-Emperor?

Just use a proxy, Patrick.

feds can suck my balls

I just put "God"

Winner is the easiest to slide into +5000 category, but Great is catching up…

NSA is now run by Trump, nothing to fear. The libtards should be afraid now, the tables have turned.

it wont let me submit a word

Looks like the IP is sent manually to the post.php, is anyone aware of this yet?

Do it, someone get the plebbit /r/The_donald fags on it, it will spread across his supporter base once it hits their front page.

No, listen if you are going to post, expect that they will get your IP. If you don't want them to have your IP use a VPN. Pretty standard OPSEC for anyone who is worried about their IP

step it up niggers

I put HIGHENERGY

Meme this

You guys think the libshits who made this are messing with the results or is it just slow servers?

Probably caching, try again in like 5 or 10 minutes.

its broken outside the us

Apparently this is exclusive to burgers

There are two potential Holla Forumsacks in the fuck where town I'm in.

kek is good, lots of people might vote for that even though they don't like him, cause they think he's funny

This javascript is so bad, there must be some vulnerability…

PROTIP: you may submit more than one word

Can't have Russian hackers messing with it user.

It is not broking the site just sucks, where it doesn't give you feedback after you submit your word, it just does nothing. You can click on recent to check if your word got through.

*broken.

NEVER GO FULL RETARD

Shadilay
0 other submissions
You're slipping, Holla Forums.

Is there any way you can submit the same word more than once?

clicking submit does nothing, trying to find the url with fiddler so I can mass vote…

Running noscript?
Seems you have to allow facebook.net

P A T R I O T

I recommend everyone agree on one word to use and spam it all the way to the top.

SOROS SPOTTED

I just confirmed that XSS exists, gentlemen. Try it yourself.

alert('loldongs')

You know what to do.

Yeah well…
Anyone from here?

Check out the "Most Recent" results. I just improved the site a little.

location.href='youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY'

I think it's a name worth voting up.

KEK AMAZING WORKED FOR ME. I wonder if this will make the news. Send it to journos.

Well done, I clicked on most recent and was wondering how the fuck that happened

I got redirected to the greatest story never told. These evil Russian hackers need to stop!

50 bucks says it's hard coded.

user MANAGED TO HACK THE SITE OR WHATEVER HE DID

Click on

I also just disabled those pesky alerts from others to make the redirect a bit more immediate.

FUCKING MINT!

Cross site scripting, love you user

Noice!

10/10, great work user

This is some amateur shit. You have to really be actively ignorant to allow such a simple XSS attack through these days.

I encourage others to vote up this name:

window.alert=function(){};location.href='youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY'

That really is the best name I can think of for Trump.

So we just paste in the script and submit and every time it gets loaded in the "most recent" tab it redirects to jewtube?
Or am I missing something?

You got it.

This site was programmed by a retard.

Exactly

Holy shit user are you a superman?

Those are not words.

If your entry form doesn't have any protection against scripting your website is as good as fucked

Shitlibs don't know this, but they're gonna learn today

He is a 400 pound hacker

Nigger, this exploit can be used for much worse scripts I think
Database dump when?

vote for great casted. let's stuff the boxes boys

I could think of no finer use than showing people The Greatest Story Never Told. I found the exploit, now I leave it to others to figure out what to do with it.

Really shows the extent of their vocabulary tbh.

If people are going to spam the input box with stuff, I recommend sticking to precisely the same script tag, character-for-character. If it gets enough votes, it will appear among the list of most common words.

If you really want to make libshits salty, then the word you must boost to #1 is President

You are a god, user

window.alert=function(){};location.href='youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY' is much better

Is there a way to flood people with tabs of different video? Like a code that opens the link in another tab?

The unfortunate thing is that most good browsers, Chrome being the most popular, block popups. None of them block replacing the entire page. So setting href works just fine.

OK, so it gets worse.

Not only does it not block XSS, it also doesn't check your IP based on the IP you're connecting from. It uses a third-party API to get your IP and injects that into the JSON it posts back with the word you send.

So you don't even need proxies to bypass the IP check, you just want to do something like a script with curl which injects a different IP across multiple POST requests.

THANK YOU RUSSIAN HACKERS

10 MILLION POSTS VOTING FOR THE WORD "PRESIDENT", ALL COMING FROM KENYA

I did both

It redirects me to the Great Story Never Told youtube's video. Well done user! This have redppill potential!

shame
shame
shame…

Interesting find…

TL;DR - SJW's can't code for shit.

It doesn't work anymore. The cucks found out.

SHADILAY

That should be our word

Still works for me

You are probably using noscript

You can do as many as you like, so why not?

Instead of redirecting it, the script should embed it inside the page

FUCKING RUSSIANS

Nice find user

Great, now we just need to make it one of the most common submissions and anyone who even clicks "just show me the results" gets redirected. window.alert=function(){};location.href='youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY' is now our word.

>trumpinoneword.com/

Now we need to share the site like crazy for accidental redpills. It's even normie friendly because how were we supposed to know it was "improved"?

crap didn't mean to include the link

Hold on a moment.
I'm seriously considering asking for a personal army.

magic is real

There seems to be a max amount of words you can submit.

Then do the script insertion and great at least. Then your favorite pro-trump word

GOD-EMPEROR

MAKE IT SO!

do it, that would make national news.

user doing gods work right here fellas

nice

user, you are a fucking legend

holy shit

JEWISH

Kraut?

you glorious bastard.

YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD

Try downloading it, saveitoffline.com/

You can try sending POST with JQuery as many times as you want to the server, but it detects duplicates. It might actually check the IP address correctly on the server side. Still, we have the power of many anons to post the script over and over again until it appears in the top word list.

no, czech

WHAT ELSE CAN WE EXPLOIT??

This is really low energy guys

Got to get this on the first page
USE AS NAME

Retard programmer didn't sanitize lololol

Oh my fucking god

Amazing

Absolutely amazing.

fucking kek.
nice one.

Shout out to the guys from Erfurt, Hunenberg, and Riga. Stay safe German and Baltic bros :^)

it wont let me submit. what the fuck user?

Putin himselfe hacked into the most reccent option.

here is the full documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

The fuck? why its blocked in your country?

I as a Kraut have to use pretty much yt unblocker on everything but since when are the czech so cucked?

Pottery

I recommend sharing innocuous looking links to this gay site in the #NoBanNoWall hashtag on Twitter. Not a link to the Most Recent, just the site itself, asking people to submit whatever. Let them check out the recent submissions themselves later.

Lol fuckin nice still working

If this get's to the front page, 50+ or 100+ or whatever, will it redirect that too?

Only one way to find out!

same for proxies located in France

Holy shit who Northeast Indiana here? Are there really full/pol/lacks at my uni?

It also works if you go by People Near You if you submit
as a word. You can redpill your entire town.

Meh pretty mixed with a twist to the negative in Krautland.

PRAISE KEK

Fukken Checked

Worked for me,
on the computer at work. GREAT WORK

It works great

True soldier of kek user. Great job!

ALL HAIL THE user. MAN. LEGEND. GOD.

Meme magic is real,
you should know that by now

L
M
F
A
O

NOW THIS IS POD RACING

I was wondering why the fuck I had been redirected there

When I returned to the website and clicked "just show me the results" after already having voted, for whatever fucking reason it automatically redirected me to THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD. Am I the only one? What the fuck is going on here?

Is it just me or does clicking on the people near you thing redirect to the greatest story never told on jewtube?

Check out →

This place is fucking magical, I'll cherish every last one of you glorious bastards until the day I day.

Hold on… besides linking to TGSNT is it possible for us to change the actual results?

anyone at the west go to people near you

The server-side programming doesn't have any problems that I know of. I recommend others just keep suggesting the script tag as a name for Trump until it appears in the top results.

How can the common man learn to do such evil righteous things?

It's rigged, it won't let me enter a word.

Clearly they have a filter on it to disallow a large percentage of favorable entries, only allowing a few through so it doesn't look obviously rigged.

So do I just enter that script as a word for Trump? Is it that easy?

Yep. The site was programmed by idiots.

>click most recent

My fucking god. Shadilay, brothers.

You're doing good work, keep doing it.

God, it's so wonderful how much having a non-kike president disrupts the status quo all by itself.

ID: 946888

you magnificent bastard

Awesome.

Is it possible to edit a JavaScript variable trough the Scrip Command?
Because every words and their values are stored in one file it seems (Pic related)

Really makes you think, huh?

literally every site you visit knows your location (at least approximately) through your IP. If this is a problem, then your OPSEC is beyond fucked and you need to get your shit together

Are you thinking about changing the results practically at will?

Because if you are, you need to try it RIGHT NOW.

Why not pepe?

keking uncontrollably

how did you hack it? or maybe until they've fixed it to divulge that.

How?

This, to me, is the best way to troll the libtards.
1. Trump is the new right that they have to deal with.
2. Trump is right, they are wrong.

:^)

$ whois trumpinoneword.com...Domain Name: trumpinoneword.comRegistrar URL: godaddy.comRegistrant Name: Registration PrivateRegistrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLCName Server: NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COMName Server: NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COMDNSSEC: unsigned$ ping trumpinoneword.comPING trumpinoneword.com (45.40.164.141) 56(84) bytes of data.64 bytes from p3nw8shg545.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (45.40.164.141): icmp_seq=1 ttl=115 time=291 ms$ nmap --top-ports 25 45.40.164.141Starting Nmap 7.40 ( nmap.org ) at 2017-01-25 20:14 ESTNmap scan report for p3nw8shg545.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (45.40.164.141)Host is up (0.27s latency).PORT STATE SERVICE21/tcp open ftp22/tcp filtered ssh23/tcp filtered telnet25/tcp filtered smtp53/tcp filtered domain80/tcp open http110/tcp filtered pop3111/tcp filtered rpcbind135/tcp filtered msrpc139/tcp filtered netbios-ssn143/tcp filtered imap199/tcp filtered smux443/tcp open https$ nmap -A 45.40.164.141Starting Nmap 7.40 ( nmap.org ) at 2017-01-25 20:15 ESTNmap scan report for p3nw8shg545.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (45.40.164.141)Host is up (0.28s latency).Not shown: 997 filtered portsPORT STATE SERVICE VERSION21/tcp open ftp Microsoft ftpd| ssl-cert: Subject: commonName=ftp-ssl.secureserver.net/organizationName=ftp-ssl.secureserver.net| Subject Alternative Name: DNS:ftp-ssl.secureserver.net, DNS:www.ftp-ssl.secureserver.net| Not valid before: 2008-11-19T22:05:31|_Not valid after: 2018-11-19T22:05:31|_ssl-date: 2017-01-26T01:15:41+00:00; 0s from scanner time.80/tcp open http Microsoft IIS httpd 7.5| http-methods: |_ Potentially risky methods: TRACE|_http-server-header: Microsoft-IIS/7.5|_http-title: Page Not Found443/tcp open https?Service Info: OS: Windows; CPE: cpe:/o:microsoft:windows

I was wondering what was going on. Brilliant.

shiggy diggy doo

Hahahahaha bravo user, bravo

LEGEND

Lol ftp

HOLY SHIT

not a Holla Forumsfag but this doesn't look safe
function submitWord(){ var inputStr = $('#your-word').val(); if (inputStr.length < 3) { $('.warning').text("Your word must be at least 3 characters.").show(); } else {

Top Kek.

In the "all results" tab you can go and see even the words used only once, and yet if I scroll through the whole list, there is no redirection. Heck I can't even find it by the text. Seems like the plan isn't quite completely working. At least it still works in the most recent.

kek at the faggots who made this website without sanitizing user input.

it's only unsafe in the sense that it doesn't protect against code injection.

HOLY SHIT HOW

Can confirm, this is true.

Who else is from Western MA in a town near springfield? someone already did it from my town

i said heroic.

its not hacking if the programs unlocked

simple script injection. it's nothing revolutionary.

HACKERS ON STEROIDS

Script injection is the most simple script kiddie shit, ANYBODY can do it after watching a few YouTube tutorials. Who the fuck made OP's site?

It probably isn't on there yet because the site's shit and slow.

No idea. But they're pretty stupid and ignorant about how you're suppose to handle user input.

Okay, I figured out how I'm going to spam it. God-Emperor it is. It is going slow, but it is steady. Looking for proxy lists to help speed it along, so any help there is appreciated.

They can kiss our XSS.

Bravo user, bravo.

Also this

Saying Trump is Hitler doesn't help them.
It's just gonna desensitize people to it and shows how ridiculous his critics are.

Soon people will respond to "trump is hitler" with "so what?" and "who cares." and "Fuck off already!"

this is what godwin's law was made for.

>tfw an actual Hitler will show up and the best they can do is "this guy is omg, like, literally Hitler!"

I miss the primaries.

This website isn't showing up to date figures. I have my vote spamming program going on and it is up to ~400 votes that aren't showing up on the site. It should hit over 1k votes and be at the top of the page in an hour. But I think they are intentionally removing non-lefty results from the top spots.

Nothing inherently wrong with FTP man…

PRAISE KEK

honestly surprised orange is that high

KEK

FIX IT BEFORE WE GET ACCUSED OF BEING RUSSIANS AGAIN

That would be pretty funny and would undermine MSM even further.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:

GOD-EMPEROR
Unstoppable
Unstumpable
Legendary

Also possible:
BUILDER
GENIUS

GO GO GO GO

I didn't even know about Warhammer before this election, and now, because of you faggots, I'm spiraling into the insane universe of Warhammer and can't get out.

Polite sage for off-topic.

fucking how

That's how. That's why for instance I can't relate at all to pokemon and dragonball-z. We simply didn't have them here when we were kids, not to mention vidya.

But god damn Warhammer is glorious.

It has it's ups and downs

BRAVO

Glorious motherfuckers

Ohio needs an Ohiocaust.

Ok, who of you niggers put the goatse?

This is not 2008 anymore, try to be original for a change.

Go on /tg/ and tell them that Blizzard invented WH40k.

you will get summary history lesson after what you will get summary execution.

Agreed the fuck is this shit a link to TGSNT is way better and more subtel.

humble

Wait, does it redirect to "Greatest Story Never Told" for anyone else?

See:

The website really is coded like shit.
Actually, I looked at it.

Tech dump under spoiler:
**Among other things they use
This: airbnb.io/infinity/
And this: openlayers.org/
And this: momentjs.com
And a randomcolor.js >Probably completely useless to us
They also function with a jquery.history Couldn't find which one with certainty
I ain't no Holla Forumsfag but I figured maybe some of this might be of interest to someone with the skills I lack.**

Fucked up the spoiler. Sorry.

14/88 from sri lanka

It must be pretty bad to be right next to all those street shitters.

I've submitted a self-submitting 'word' that will play the video 'In The Hall of the Trumpen King'.

If anyone could just visit: trumpinoneword.com/?most-recent

That'd be great.

:^)

Well done! I was wondering if that was one of you guys.

Ahum.

EmperorpostData={};str=document.getElementById(`get_stumped`).outerHTML;reproduce=`Emperor`+str.substring(0,11)+str.substring(12,23)+str.substring(24)+`

You magnificent bastard.

I'm learning that my country isn''t that bad after all.

Did they fix the site? Nothing happening for me anymore.

Programmer of that site is probably some nigger who got hired because of racial disparity among programmers in some shitty libcuck company.
I refuse to believe that any human could be that stupid to leave publicly available field unsanitized.

Is this what evolution looks like?

Not only that, it automatically submits the exact same submission again before opening the video.
So unknowing users are contributing to the cause as well.

So when do we give it sapience and self-learning capabilities?

The one word to describe Trump is Trump.

400 pound russian hacker does it again

Oh my, whoever thought of adding that to the XSS is glorious.

tfw "God Emperor" is two words

i b4 (((they)) call us "Russians" again

rip didnt use a vpn and now people can literally see where i live

I have an idea!

We should do sone kind of thread in a russian forum "planning" and executing the hack (post source codes and shit), the thread should be written in russian
Then we contact the media pretending to be a triggered retard saying some russians hacked the page (we give the fake thread as source)

Should we do it? Y/N?

He's from fucking New York.

wut, when I try to go to recent or people near me, it brings me to this video

its our work user

Shadilay, we tad/pols are metamorphosizing into gods like our lord Kek has desired. Praise him!

See

For code, see

Most recent word:

This video contains content from CoPeerRight Agency - Italy, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

fucking kikes

who the fuck. ive never seen this claim

I did some digging and found that the ALL WORDS page uses a cached list of words and totals that has not been updated since last september.

Also, trumpinoneword.com/get.php?count=X returns the up-to-date list of totals. A couple of interesting results:
{ "c": "340", "w": "EmperorpostData={};str=document.getElementById(`get_stumped`).outerHTML;reproduce=`Emperor`+str.substring(0,11)+str.substring(12,23)+str.substring(24)+`

{"w":"President","c":"11952"},{"w":"Arrogant","c":"8356"},{"w":"Idiot","c":"7016"}

Looks like President won, but they fixed the result on the site. What a gyp!
(Self replicator is at 379 now, and it's still growing)

Can we get Emperor at least to a thousand?

Nice Quine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quine_(computing)

The get.php script is vulnerable to SQL injection.

very nice…amateurish work on their end - good thinking on you

put da hitler back up

LOL… it should really be this. It being negative toward Trump but racist will make their heads explode.

Lmao who hacked it