Hi there

I see alot of you go on 4chan /his/, so I'd like to make this quick: Go on your own /his/ board and never come back to 4chan.

We don't want you in 4chan /his/, so do us a favor and clear out. Thanks a bunch Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is actually a better board than /his/, which really speaks to the shittiness of that board

kek

Injecting an ad for 4chan/his I suppose? What other purpose would this thread have.

Good, so stay on your board then.

Fixed by the way, you're not very good with grammar there. Also about that, yes we do post about jews but not alot, actually I made a thread about how the Jewish citizens in Byzantium might have had a hand to play in opening up the kerkoporta to the Turks due to the Byzantines treating them unfairly and such.

Again, we're not as zealous about jews as Holla Forums is, as we like to keep a modicum of integrity when talking about history.

I'm just saying there's been alot of people who look like they come from this board who often sperg out about leftist politics on our board.

Please don't, it's about history, not leftism or even rightism. Kthx.

It's not. /his/ is about humanities and hollywood history at best (at worst it's full-on tinfoil).

Nypa, go away.

No, it's about history. I go on there far more than you do, guy.

I'll go away when I get confirmation you won't bother us anymore.

*goy

I remember talking like that on chan boards to give off a certain impression when I was a teen too. Ahhh, history.

I'm not really in the mood for memes, I'm afraid. So, can I get some confirmation most of you won't bother us with your politics?

You can still come just don't talk about leftism, same goes for Holla Forums and their ideologies.

Isn't /his/ just a Holla Forums subreddit?

Then why do you make a thread to advertise it here? I've never been there but now I might check it out. You are an idiot, OP.

Fuck you. I never went to 4chan at all but now that you've come here whining about us ebil gommies shitting up your board I will make a point to regularly go to your echochamber.

If you will not stop bothering people, I will come back to /his/.

you don't know very much about history

That was obviously OP's point.
Personally I didn't know what that subreddit was before this post, and I refuse to look into it now even more so after such a blatant troll-ad.

Because you fags go on there with your politics, as I said before. Don't you read, idiot?

Lad, it was only a simple request. I don't particularly like fascists either, and if you're going to go there please don't make any threads about politics. Kthx.

Used to be an alright board when it was still new.

No, lol. I will definately do this now. Stop shitting up our board with your whining.

Can I get a confirmation then?

It's not really politics actually, the moment the politics of a past era has subsided it becomes history and it's no longer politics.

Surely you understand this.

Can I get a confirmation you won't shit up my board with your politics?

No, I will definitely shit up your board. Now fuck off.

please stop pretending we can understand your autism

So what are your political stances? Relevant because you're posting on Holla Forums, not your own board that you're trying to advertise here.

Alright well, I really don't have time for this. I asked politely for you all to never come back and I get bombasted with child-like comments.

This isn't a very mature way of dealing with visitors, which is probably why you're all unpopular on Holla Forums and 8/pol/ isn't.

Basically you^

I'm apolitical.

Never heard of it OP, I think I'll go there everyday now. Thanks for the recommendation fam.

I guess I failed then.

A literal idiot, then, in the most technical athenian sense. Congratulations.

Fuck off cunt, you can't tell people to fuck off and dont expect them to feel negative emotions

No, Holla Forums hates us because they hate communists.

Also, you are not a visitor. You are like a KKK member entering a barbershop and shouting >==FUCK OFF NIGGERS DON'T COME TO OUR WHITE ONLY TOWN 10KM DOWN THE ROAD!==

I don't feel like chatting about my political beliefs with people who are giving me a relatively harsh reception.

Sorry.

All of those that wasn't my intention at all. Why must you exaggerate what I'm saying here?

I'm just saying if you're going to /his/ don't post political things. That's all I said!

I don't see why everyone here has to take words in my mouth and trash them. This really isn't cordial at all.

Uh. You came here giving everyone the finger. If you don't want to engage then fuck off.

s'pretty simply.

No I didn't?

If this is how you try to make friends, I can see why you probably have barely any.

Ignoring the reality of what you actually did and what occurred then immediately following up with a personal assumption/insult… Waa… you're so fucking seethrough.

I know this is just a thread promoting your board, but seriously. Apolitical? Heh.
You're an idiot.

I literally did nothing like that. You're really taking this all out of proportion here! Why I've never been so thoroughly disgusted with leftists in my life!

Why don't you bugger off then and I'll leave you and your shit board alone. I'm tired of this, this is very much the last straw, I came here with a neutral thread and I get pucked on!

Good day sir!

Dude your troll hat is sliding.
Come on, that wasn't even 5/10.

Okay I'll drop by some time.

I actually left /his/ and never looked before I ever came to Holla Forums.

That board is just Holla Forums: summer holiday edition.

But history is the story of class struggle

"please raid this 4chan board" is still a thing?
i thought everyone knew about it by now and the shills would have given up.

OP is an obvious lefty who wants to rile us all up to go and leftify /his/

Lets go comrades!

BYZANTIUM FOREVER am I right lads? Boy oh boy I do love /his/ it's a bunch of monarchists instead of fascists, much better.

What is /his/?
Also, I'll go where I damn well please, thanks.

If you can actually get Holla Forums shitting up all the chans, then I promise you I won't shit up your board.

/his/ is fine the way it is

You don't tell me what to do you faggot. I do whatever I want.