Holla Forums approved podcasts

It's good to spread out information and valuable podcasts.

Podcasts don't have to be explicitly political, they can be about skills, lifestyle or other stuff, but no lefty shit and no videogame or movie shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/kirstendirksen
youtu.be/m1lhGqNCZlA
radioaryan.com/
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
blogtalkradio.com/ghost
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger
soundcloud.com/user-636570724
youtube.com/channel/UCqu-4AY-501xV5iCtt7dMKQ?&ab_channel=E.MichaelJones
youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos?&ab_channel=SensusFidelium
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/the_history_of_rome/2008/11/index.html
traffic.libsyn.com/historyofrome/107-_The_Year_of_the_Six_Emperors.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off trs

I didn't even mention TRS shill

What kind of stupid faggot listens to a podcast? Get a life. If you drive long distance, listen to an audiobook. The end.

First posts are shills every fucking thread.

wew they really did a number on you, lad

Little Atoms. I found them from an interview they did with Adam Curtis. This is such a shit thread already but I thought I could help.

It's appreciated. What do they talk about in their podcasts?

youtube.com/user/kirstendirksen
Not really podcasts, they're usualy 20 minutes long video about alternative houses and way of living.

youtu.be/m1lhGqNCZlA
Defcon talks are good too.

This website has gone to complete shit.

M8, you're shilling podcasts. Do tell what I'm shilling. Audiobooks? Get a grip, podcasts are for shut in losers who need to listen to other people have conversations to vicariously socialize. Listen to a lecture, read a book, fucking meditate. Or continue your faggotry, doesn't bother me.

sorry for triggering you, go back to your safe space faggot

No Agenda Podcast is pretty good.

Check the catalog you stupid reddit cuckold. And you can't inb4 your own fucking post.

It's not political, but I like The Dick Show. It stars Dick Masterson, the guy in this video. He gets random friends of his on the show and they just talk about what pisses them off.

Does anyone know what happened to the Radio Free Skyrim? - they were booted off TRS some time ago, used to listen to their podcasts for nordic rape-news.

the Saad Truth

Stefan Molyneux
Hardcore History
Spingola Speaks
The Fatherland
Aaron Clarey is pleb-tier but I like him

Some on TRS are still okay. The Fatherland for example.

Science and culture. Just interesting things all around I guess

Bongo Bongo Bookclub

seconded

They shut themselves down so they wouldn't get arrested IIRC

Podcasts are gay, just read books while listening to music or something.

A very nice audiobook to listen to is "The Creature from Jekyll Island".

Are you me?

Find audiobooks to listen to if you're on the road, listening to some retard spewing off shit on a podcast is a waste of time.

Stormfront
David Duke
Rense

seconded on defcon. also c3

No agenda. It's like daily show but not retarded

Holla Forums wouldn't like it, they don't have sponsors and instead ask for donations which triggers the broke jobless NEET millennial's who struggle to fit in and instead shitpost here.

Natt got into a fight with TRS over them being fags and against IM he later moved on to helping out Ironmarches podcasts

Radio Aryan
radioaryan.com/

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/

Alex Linder's Vanguard Audiobooks
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177

blogtalkradio.com/ghost

Hammercast
Mysterious fascsis

This.
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger
soundcloud.com/user-636570724

youtube.com/channel/UCqu-4AY-501xV5iCtt7dMKQ?&ab_channel=E.MichaelJones

Anything from E Michael Jones as well.

podcasts are shit tbh

Depends, trs was mostly the same shit over again, nice to have on in the background.

It's MysterIUM Fasces not mysterious lol.
The Orthodox Nationalist is also great.

youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos?&ab_channel=SensusFidelium

I might be wrong, and correct me if I am, but isn't that a mud/spic?

Why would that matter?

Ha, that's a meme he started as a joke, you've been fooled.

Truth is truth no matter who says it.

He might not have our best interest in mind.

Weimerica Weekly
Rebel Yell
The Fatherland
Mysterium Fasces
Radio Aryan
Hardcore History
Grace & Steel

His podcast is more about degeneracy and doesn't really talk about nationalism. I've watched most of his videos i think and it's good stuff.

Can't have white nations with debauchery after all.

Podcasts AKA Friend-simulators

Into the trash Jew go.

Having kids is a jewish ploy to destroy white nations, homophobia is jewish smh

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
This is really good desu

Kek, have you seen what's happened to those faggots recently?

Fuck TRS.

YES!

I used to want to kill all of these people. i wanted to round up every earnest college girl and long-haired freak and every hand-clapping hymn-singer who had demonstrated for black rule in rhodesia, or for a boycott of south africa, or for black voting rights in the south, or what have you, make them dig an enormous burial pit, and then machine-gun all of them. i wanted to obtain all of the old membership lists of the organizations to which these people had belonged, so that they could all be rounded up and done away with. they have done so much damage in this world, and then walked away from it without the least regret for what they've done, without the least understanding of the harm they've caused, that it seems to me that the proper thing to do was just kill them all.

You deserve a helicopter ride, commie fuck.

isn't one of the guys from the daily showah a sodomite who's married to a sjw jew?

TRS is trash, yes.
So is Iron Muck and Como Estas Filth.

Fags and Christcucks, both degenerate loser piles.

Red Ice
The fatherland

Yup.
And he lied about it for years.
When it got exposed, and he was revealed as a fat worthless cuck, he tried to blow it off and theyre still trying to do the show, but theyre totally toothless now.

Pic related, it's you.

Yet another trsodomite.
Sad.

Jim is a low-t autistic fag living in a trailer, and you go to him for fathering advice?
Pfffft.

Only decent one on that show is Ryan, and hes a ZOGbot whom I suspect of being a spic.

Literally just came here to say this , dr. Pierce should be a mandatory Holla Forums and elementary school listening.

That would absolutely matter.
The more exceptional shitskin, the harder he is going to return to the middle of the bell curve.
You have to be practical when it comes to race. Not every shitskin is bad, and not every white man is good, but also no government or a system or a society or whatever has the analytical and computing capability to judge them all individually. You would waste valuable resources, such as time, and gain less than you invested.

General rules are general for a reason. Bell curve is reliable enough and the natural law has a small margin of error.

How does it feel to be 14 and never voted?

Go back to your forum lose- oh, wait, you cant.
Because Mike married a Jew and lied to you and everyone knew about it.
And laughed.

Voted Trump, wife at side.

Sucks to be Jew, TRSodomite.

Even if some of there podcasts are better than others, anyone who hasn't distanced themselves from (((peinovich))) isn't a WN. The only good TRS user is an ex-TRS user. There's no excuse for anyone to still be there

This. Its worse than still going to cuckchan tbh fam.

If you still engage TRS knowing the trith, you are a cuck of the highest order.

*truth

Pretty fucking bad, I feel like I'm in my mid-20s and I voted for Trump with my girl friend just a couple of months ago…
It must be from the fluoride in the water, just let me call Jonenstein and I'll get back to you.

I didn't advertise them but okay.

if we're talking about audiobooks, I'm enjoying all material by Eustace Mullins (just tuned in to his work)

podcasts are a gay waste of time. Think for yourself, stop searching for others to analyze things for you and spoonfeed you opinions.

FUCKING SHEEPLE

i like Azzmador sometimes though

Nope, just cried about one of their worst podcasts being BTFO.

You're transparent as fuck, and dim - is that you Jim?

Podcasts are not just people talking about news, can also be stories people share, or more like university courses (Orthodox Nationalist).

They're for normies

I know. This is what I'm talking about. People are fucking stupid today because they won't learn the material themselves. They look for someone to tell them what it says.

When you approach learning in this way, you also accept all the messenger's biases, and trust them not to leave out import information that might change your view.

READ A HISTORICAL DOCUMENT NIGGER

No, you don't. Of course they'l have personal biases, but so do historians and even historical sources, more or less (usually less). Learning this way is more efficient, although you can't really get in depth knowladge of something just from podcasts or audiobooks.

edgy

No.
Are you into futuristic agriculture ? Are you a R U R A L P U N K ?

having kids with yids is a jewish ploy. fuck off mike

The History of Rome
By Mike Duncan
thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/the_history_of_rome/2008/11/index.html
This Guy manages to make a fairly objective analysis of the history of Rome, focusing on people and then events. I like it because Mike is one of the few modern historians you can find who approaches the narrative from the Great Man theory of history and is very people-centric in his telling of the forces moving the Romans at what time, giving you a good sort of overview on what sort of personalities are ideal in what kind of leader,. He's also non-judgemental by today's standards, which is hard to find given that the Romans were a genocidal, imperial bunch, but he explains why that sort of thing worked for them.

Best episodes are the Punic War to The Fall of The Republic and the Crisis of the Third Century. I remember being actually sad when the story of what happened as the Liberators proclaimed Ceasar's death to the people.

Rabbi Radio and Hot97FM

I've been looking into permaculture a lot lately, as I see it as a really good system to support both the blood and the soil as it were. I'm no Luddite tho and I certainly think automation on a piece of land can be a might helpful. Ultimate goal is homestead on a piece of property with lots of white kids. Also Def con has been great for trying to optimize my data hoarding and privacy habits.

traffic.libsyn.com/historyofrome/107-_The_Year_of_the_Six_Emperors.mp3
Sample.

Forgot pics related
Also hell yeah flipping back and forth between pol and >>>/cyber/ most of the time

It makes a while I haven't checked /cyber/

wow.. same here, user. found them when I went searching for Adam Curtis material.

Filterman is a meme but his shit gets me going at the gym pretty good. Lately, I kek every time they play the commercial with the Sam Eliot sound-alike… the one for some shitty movie… and he says "remember when BEEUFFFFF was for supper…" Alex Jones entire operation is bonkers but it's reliable content and can be Art Bell-tier entertaining at times.

TBH, you anons should consider subscribing to at least one shitlib or kike podcast that you can tolerate just to remain conversant in the opposition's vocabulary, thought, and trends. Personally, I listen to Slate's podcasts for this reason, even though they're all a bunch of filthy jews. I tend to pick-up a few vocabulary words, at least, as well as building a defense against accidentally revealing my power level in mixed company. The Political Gabfest alone has saved my bacon on more than one occasion when it was advantageous for me to pass as a lib.

I don't like listening to people talk that much, but I think Nationalist Public Radio is pretty good if you just listen to the audio drama and audiobook segments. It is vaguely TRS-affiliated though (it's on their website).

No. Besides, you don't have to go to their shitty website to get these podcasts, just use a VPN/Tor to grab the feed, subscribe to it, and then never go there again.

And never give anyone any shekels, of course. It doesn't cost anything to record yourself talking.

TTS program + longer articles and things that I never get around to reading.

Read a book, faggots.

Thank you user, interesting listen. Going to find the 2nd part to that story now

Soon film will be made great again, under our God Emperor.

Red Ice is good for what it is. It's been around the longest and they do great interviews with authors writing on Aryan history and had a good Yule special.

They also interview Alt-Right shills and people who take credit for Holla Forums inventions like FutureFash. But Holla Forums mods allows Richard Spencer shill threads so I don't see the difference.

Red Ice exposed themselves by bringing on "Reactionary Jew".

Nobody should give them a single shekel after that.