So Matthew, about that Superman movie

So Matthew, about that Superman movie

How was the first movie misogyny?

The first one was fedora tipping literally reddit the movie, so this one tries to grab the tumblr audience now?

buttsex at the end

They made a new one?
Is it out?

didn't he died in the first film? is it just flashbacks with his character?

no he survived somehow. Has an eyepatch from teh bullet wound

glasses were bulletproof & samule l jackson was a homo who couldn't stand to see violence so they just left him there with a bump on the ehad

Princess tells the hero if he saves her he can fuck her in the ass. Movie ends with him fucking her in the ass. Because Mark Millar.

The movie had a very classist message. It was essentially suggesting all the rich deserved to die for being rich and powerful, and also justified the mass murder of a church full of people because they were icky conservatives or something. On the other hand, Jackson plays an extreme environmentalist liberal who deplores violence as the main antagonist, and Obama's head is one of the ones that explodes among all the elites. Problem is the first movie destroyed everything and killed off any characters I could have cared about. There are no stakes, I didn't care for the people in peril, the main character isn't interesting, they had to bring Colin Firth's character back from the fucking dead because he's the only one any of the audience vaguely connected with. With all the double-crosses and everything getting blown up from the first one, and the trailer showing the same shit happening again at the beginning of this one, what in the fuck am I supposed to care about?

It's the same reason I didn't care about the latest spat of James Bond movies and one of the many reasons I hated Abram's Star Trek, he opens the series by fucking blowing up Vulcan and nearly destroying Starfleet, and then everything goes back to being fine immediately after. Same issue with the Mission Impossible movies, did anyone besides Tom Cruise stick around from one movie to another? Franchises need continuity to work. I'm not going to go pay to watch a movie just because it has a bunch of CGI explosions, that shit is a penny a dozen these days.

to be fair, that wasn't Mark Millar's original vision.
the original comic has the hate signal get turned into a fuck signal and literally everybody has buttsex in the streets

People actually liked the Kingsman? It looked like complete and utter dogshit.

Reddit liked it, it catered to their audience.

It was a shit movie

How is that any better?

Cucking gets you nowhere.

That's actually a recycling plant m8

Good amount of shekals in that paper.

What's the difference
Also the movie was shit and its fans shit

Let it flop

matthew vaughn is good director and ill support anything he puts out just so he can make another film like layercake

layercake was great and kick-ass wasnt terrible, he also produced lock stock and snatch and rocknrolla

There's paper producers, who do all the paperwork and sometimes pitch the idea itself (last thing is mostly the executive producer), and creative producers, who pick up all assets, including casting and sets
What's he? because Lock, Stock felt very different from the shitstain Snatch and RocknRolla were

did the buttsex end with a direct look at the camera?

i assume he was hands on seeing as he was with ritchie from the beginning, again its pure speculation
i stand by layercake as a great film and maybe one day with the right material he might do something like it again. maybe he needs to get off comic book films as its clear with kick-ass 2 and now with kingsman, that they may not be best suited for him

I fucking hate you people.

Capeshit is not suited for anyone other than comicfags, and those haven't seen a good adaptation in a long time, if ever

lol fag

WHY AREN'T YOU RETARDS WATCHING THIS MOVIE?