490 Norwegians changed sex last six months

NORWAY YES
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/kjoenn-og-identitet/490-har-faatt-nytt-kjoenn-fra-staten/a/23903100/

Since the summer of 2016 has 490 people changed sex in Norway. That there are so many due to a legislative change in July and that the media has worked to normalize the phenomenon, writes the Norwegian VG.

During the period 1 July to 31 December 2016 was 490 people who received legal sex change approved by the Norwegian government, writes the Norwegian VG.

1 July 2016 introduced a law that made it easier for people who want to change sex. Previously, that anyone who wanted to change sex had to undergo medical treatment and sterilization, but not anymore.

The amendment has meant that more people have taken the opportunity to change sex, but also the mass media work to normalize sex change is described as a decisive factor. Among other things, sent the Norwegian TV2 program "born in the wrong body" where they interview people who have problems with their sexual identity.

That almost 500 people have changed sex in six months is described as a great success.

- It shows how many people have been waiting for the opportunity. I also believe that there is more that will change as soon as they can, either because they are not quite ready yet, or because they have not understood that it is possible, says Christine Jentoft, one of the people who have received their new gender approved by the state.

At this rate there soon won't be any norwegians with their actual gender.

I mean it doesn't seem that big…

Hopefully they'll still be able to procreate once every male and female swap genders.

my cousin did this last year. she needs to hang

She "changed" to a male or he "changed" to a female?

to male

turned out she was gay. in a relationship with a man kek

You cannot change sex, you can only make yourself look like a freak and demand others call use the improper gender nouns for your biological sex.

Oh ok.

So was the guy gay and he wanted a male partner or…?

she is "gay" now*

this is a good barometer to how bad things are, when we see this reversed, we know things are getting better

You guys are misreading what is going on in this article. 490 Norwegians didn't get surgery to get their nuts chopped off, nor did they even take hormones (though some probably did). Norway rewrote what it requires to be considered the opposite sex on the government paperwork. This also means that it is incredibly easy for a person to regret their decision later and switch back. It's hard to take back a surgery but not as much to take back a letter on a piece of paper. Still degenerate but you're all misreading it.

i dont fucking know what she thought. dont have contact with that particular part of the family.
one thing i know is that she is heavily into naruto and hangs out with hardcore freaks

490 Norwegians probably changed gender or are at least wanting to do it.
And that's only in the last six months.

just sounds like an SJW in the making tbh

But you are confusing what it is saying. The government has now made it so you do not need to do anything medically related to change gender. i.e. if you ask the government to just switch you from male to female without any other medical process, you are now the opposite sex. I don't have the picture but do you remember that "male lesbians" named Pippi? Who did nothing medically related but is now a female? That is what happened. A bunch of people just signed a piece of paper to make them the opposite gender without losing their penis or taking hormones.

thats not really news then
i could go do that right now and reclassify myself as an apache gunship but it wouldnt change anything

The news article is basically.

So those crazy Swedes just can't settle on a male or female?

No some did that, some actually probably changed gender.
Just because it is possible not all did it doesn't mean some if not even most did.

See

Thats…fucking hell how hard is it to just say if you got a penis you're a man and if you got a vagina you're a woman?

I can check my fucking pants right now and tell you I'm a guy and it's settled. But nooooo we gotta create 50 different genders for the special snowflake generation of fuck ups.

Thank christ it's starting to turn around as the insanity hits the peak of retardation

this, lmao at people who don't understand y chromosones

Anons, i am losing hope in this world. Its not worth fighting for.

Sorry user

You are forgiven my son

There is a thread about a germanic vitki/druid who says fuck the collateral damage GTMRWN

all these young people changing sex sounds like another case of the sheep following the trend, fucking disgusting

your family is degenerate user

This sounds convincing, but im only answering because i wanted to post this in the thread that got deleted because OP was a massive jewish faggot.

Look at this footage. Look at the smoke on the bottom of the sun at both sides. Proof of local & small sun 100%.

*clouds

huh?

Alas, -berg is common is Scandinavian names and Jews are not so easily identified.

Changing sex is impossible for the human species. Mutilating your genitals with knives, and destroying your endochrine system with chemicals doesn't change your sex.

You won't win you jewfucks. Keep putting space in every post somehow. Make it more obvious you are programming people.

-smith, -berg, -strom are among the most commonly stolen Germanic naming conventions. -smith is obvious, -berg is someone who lived/worked near the mountains/hills, and -strom is someone who lived/worked near the river. The Jews stole the names to try to hide, but some specific names were stolen to imply legitimacy in regards to business practices. Many of the stolen Germanic names in use by the Jews are names of expert workers/craftsman; which everyone knows Jews refuse to any actual work.

polite sage for off-topic

So if a girl pretends to be a guy and you rape her, does that mean the law doesn't really give a shit, since she identifies as a guy, and no one gives a shit about male rape victims?

They're losing their fucking minds. Top keks when Akmed rapes a tranny hahahahaha

If that would happen and actually come out …I think I would laugh myself to death.

What the fuck do you eat during pregnancy to make the kid come out as this? This thing should be under a bridge, somewhere.

Anyway, it's a misleading statement. Not trying to damage controll, cause the (((media))) has been shilling tranny degeneracy for a while. It's only on paper for these people.

Transgenderism is a real problem in western society. Everyone ignores it, even traditionalists.

Saying "WELL IT'S ONLY A SMALL MINORITY OF PEOPLE" is not a proper excuse to ignore it. More "people" now than ever are becoming trannies and it's a serious issues. It's mostly men trying to become women because they see how easy women have it and they want some of that vagina privilege.

They're sineadposting