Trump Will Never

_____
You are here
__

For a second I thought lame ass shitpost from Holla Forums. Thank you for surprising me.

YFW Regressives actually believe this shit.

>Trump can't really build a wall

I hope he addresses white genocide in his second term.

I would like to see a massive compilation of all the lies we've been fed for over a year now. Naturally I can't be bothered to do it myself.

Remember the #ReleaseTheTape controversy over the secret NYT tapes where Trump critics alleged he wasn't serious about the wall/immigration reform?

Uh, I don't want to seem negative, and I don't want any of you to think I've lost faith, but…

…aren't we loading a tad much on the president's shoulders?

I agree it would be better to keep things realistic.

2 terms might not be enough and he is getting old, we need to get on that whole transhumanism thing and pump up the speed on EM drive development

That's why we have Barron Muad'dib.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

We're gonna have to add more shit onto that list because he's going to have it all done by next month at this rate.

No nigger. That's first term shit. Second term is where we reconquer London.

The speed Donald is going, that's going to be in a few months. I have no idea what the fuck we're going to be doing in Third Term. It all depends on how long it takes to reverse engineer Atlantean tech and colonize Sol.
Besides, there's no way in hell we're stopping at London and not Berlin.

Trump never released his "financials"
What time line are you from?

really goes to show that Trump was the true HOPE and CHANGE candidate. Liberals were so disillusioned from nigger king's false hope and change that they resort to projecting the status quo onto Trump. That nothing's changed and nothing hopeful has emerged from Obama, it must mean that nothing will from Trump as well.

No Trump will do exactly what he set out to do. However the problem is that it's far from enough. Trump never said he will make America white again and America must be made white again.

Holla Forums should already start to look ahead. Trump is great but we need someone greater in the future.

Oh fuck. Drumpf BTF—

NOPE! The GodEmperor will not only not be releasing his financials but he's actually going to punish all the other former candidates for cucking to the media by setting up Section 8 housing in all their nieghborhoods. Except its going to be populated by those aliens from district 9 because we will have already found their homeworld and conquered them by then.

Do you think Intrade's going to open up a market for "Will Donald Trump become the first American Emperor?" Worse things could happen. I'd put the odds at 10% right now.

I really like democracy but it's clear that the United States is teetering on the edge of not being able to sustain it. Maybe Trump can fix that and resist the allure of absolute power, though.

Trump will be our Caesar. He will become Emperor, and restore our Democracy when he judges us ready.

he will gain the support of even the hardest left centered individuals through ousting the government publicly. The top politicians thought they safe guarded the office of the president from ever being occupied with someone who wasn't (((a part of the group))) and he is gonna let the American people know just how fucked things have been in America for the last 50 odd years.
It's gonna be a reawakening of the American patriot, and the mudskins who hate freedom will root themselves out.

He didn't release his Tax returns. He released his financials.