Gas the bikes, race car now!

I work with a bunch of lads who, like me, are into cars. You could call us boy racers, or - less charitably - filthy ricer scumbags, but we share a few common factors.

I'm the only one who's Holla Forums-tier afaik, but the rest of the guys are essentially nationalist in their outlook. They dislike muslims, the EU, and our cucked parliament.

Guys like these would be excellent assets for The Cause, if I could only find a way to redpill them a little more. Guys with cars can travel, and that means participation in rallies, camps and flyer-spreading activites. We have access to a large peer network of likeminded individuals via car meets, races, garages, etc. We are digital natives, and many of us already use imageboards.

1% motorcycle clubs have been a staunch component of WN for decades, but that scene is on the decline. The Hell's Angels are all old men now. However, there will always be ricers in the world; and with a little bit of work I think they could be our next hot demographic.

Thoughts, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/german-biker-gangs-hooligans-attack-foreigners-migrant-manhunts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you want 1% rep you have to commit hundreds of felonies.. please commit them against anifa faggots

I find that guys who like cars tend to be more right wing generally. Probably because cars have a number of traits that naturally repel women and numales.

Machines and electronics in general are pretty damn manly.

Same could be said about bikers as well

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/german-biker-gangs-hooligans-attack-foreigners-migrant-manhunts

I don't trust people that don't have at least some degree of technical aptitude. It doesn't have to be cars, either.

Something about cargo cultism just doesn't sit well with me. The idea of taking something like a car or a computer for granted, and being utterly perplexed and helpless when it goes wrong, seems to be a symptom of the infantilization of Western man.

Bong
Self Employed
Dabble at shit mechanics electronics etc
Rice based Kitcar
Rice based motorbike

There's obviously something in it. I think leftist technically minded lean towards theory and research, so they don't have to have their bullshit tested by the cruel reality of the practical examination.

make some cool oc decals with qr code urls pointing to red pills? what are some images & characters that are cool in the car culture? you can start subverting brands & logos, give them a Holla Forums twist.

Those people are also utterly helpless when the littlest shit doesn't work, and usually they neglect basic maintenance and care of their own products. There's a reason every time you go to AutoZone you'll see some trashy single mom with 4 kids putting in another quart of oil into their Ford Windstar because the oil light came on again.

Leftists tend to drive either cheap economy cars, Priuses and similar eco cars, or luxury cars. They're the kind who let other people fix their cars for them, as they don't want to learn the basics of fixing their cars themselves or how they work. All they care about is if their car gets them to Wal-Mart or their job and maybe if it's emissions will kill dolphins somewhere.

Does anyone have any tips on how to hang out with petrolheads? I basically want access to car parts to draw, handle and better understand in practical terms how shit fits together under the body shell.

work at any of the following places:
car part resale shop
car part manufacturing shop
car dealership
general metalworking shop
general machinery shop
general parts resale shop

Places in that vein will most likely give you connections to someone who does car stuff. I worked at an aftermarket part reseller and everyone there was big into cars, obviously. I learned a shit ton about them despite going into it not being a car person.

It's a chicken and egg type scenario. Do they choose theoretical fields to protect themselves from reality, or is an aversion to practical matters an effect of inhabiting a theoretical mindspace for too long?

They have the same sort of mindset when it comes to computers (and smartphones). They're like dim children.

Start a bit of general research on car modification and maintenance. Join some forums and chat. Watch youtube channels dedicated to the subject.

Buy yourself a shit car. A cheap Corsa is always a solid option (assuming bong). If you're not in a position to get a car, then the process of maneuvering yourself into that position will still help you out (you meet people at work, get money for things other than cars, etc).

Look for a vocational college or training provider near you that offers Motor Vehicle Maintenance, and pay to enroll part time. If you're unemployed at the moment, you'll be able to get on a course for free. Otherwise, expect to pay around £2000-4000.

Join a car club, and attend meets. Or, if you manage to get your car looking absolutely sick, just drive around until you see a bunch of other modified cars parked up together in a public place. Park next to them, and start chatting.

Just some ideas!

How do I get learn about how a vehicle works and how to fix one if need be? I have no money to mess with and I'm dumb as shit.

If you're unemployed and young, there will be a load of trade schools and vocational training providers that will offer astonishingly cheap (and often free in Europe) training programmes, and possibly leading to apprenticeships in working garages (autoshops).

Mechanized nomadic tribes. Next to owning a cabin in the woods, a car is the next best thing.

Hundreds of guides and videos on the net about the internal combustion engine. Watch and read a lot, then look out for a scrap broken engine, from anything, even a lawnmower. Take it apart, identify the parts from the video, identify why it's broken, maybe fix it or at least try to work out how it would get fixed if practical.
In this age of the internet there's no excuse except failure to apply yourself properly, or for long enough.

Change the oil on your car by yourself

The rest will come afterwards

Bikers tend to be 420 blaze it libertarian who had a DUI not liberals unless you're talking about the cities

meant to post ITT

my summer car the vidya

damn finngolians and they shitposting even in games

Bicycles are cuck garbage. We're talking bikers here.

I was talking about Supermotards but Bicycles count too

MDE guys are busy on Holla Forums this week.

Moving back in with my dad soon, a literal 10/10 mechanic with connections in that world. I'm going to see if he can hook me up with an apprenticeship.

The most mechanical/electronic skill I have is building vapes and fixing computers, I'm lvl 1 at best.

This may or may not be in the works, anons. It might take a few years for us to meet eachother through our own networks.

repels women, making it a solid and secure hobby
does not repel women, making it a desirable hobby and outlet for testosterone
not hard to understand why cucks can't enjoy kicking tunes and vroom vroom

Pleb tier thread

Get a western V8 faggot

Fucking accurate

I ride a mile on a bike every day to work gets you into shape
cuck garbage ??? bet your fat you homosexual

i live appalachia where state parks and abandoned strip mines are everywhere. fucking love mountain biking. you need to carry though. fuck knows how man times i've ran across a marijuana patch or a cock fight.