Desert kino

Neigh.

this was supposed to be terrible OP

Huh?

Queen of the desert got panned emoji level style

What?

WE

WUZ

Fun fact: the film was made in 2006 but wasn't released until 3 years later. The foreign DVD title became Princess of Persia to capitalize on the shitty gylenhaal movie.

Isn't 6% a little bit too convincing?

"Big Stars" are dead, they're too old and expensive now for modern Hollywood and their fortunes were eaten up by the bad economy, let alone their own mismanagement.
I pity the most guys like De Niro.

Isn't 94%?

I like how there's only 17 reviews but a consensus was already been made.

What did they mean by this.

i really should add some food mirages in

More like queen of the dessert amirite.

What the fuck are you talking about? Hollywoods biggest problem right now isn't the cost of marketing or special effects it's the obscene cost of "A-List" actors. The studio kikes think big names sell projects and they're too afraid to tell them to fuck off or hire unknowns. Robert Downey Jr. got paid 40 million dollars to appear in Civil War, nearly a quarter of the films entire production budget went to hiring one actor and it's a film with a fucking ensemble cast. The average big name today gets around 10 million a film, most films of the 80s and early 90s had production budgets between 10-20 million.

Those are top critics fam

>>>/reddit/

dubs confirm

Inflation is also a thing to consider with budgets. Wages and budgets would not be high if the rich did not steal money through inflation. Why are the rich thieves?

Half of Western movies