I've been thinking about it, after trumps presidency, will they knock down the wall...

I've been thinking about it, after trumps presidency, will they knock down the wall? The question is how fast can nationalism grow where the next president won't be a cuck and reverse all of the emperors doings. Is all of this part of his plan? To spread nationalism like wild fire so the next in line will be that of him?

Is he really playing 8 dimensional chess?

inb4 the cement is poured around several thousand pounds of explosive and nails.

That's assuming the dems or someone cucked gets into power soon. It will be an expensive endeavor and will piss off a bunch of people since it would serve no purpose. The only way one can explain it is by lying and saying it costs too much to maintain or that it is a symbol of hate. And all that is assuming people will buy these excuses.

In 8 years another Trump will run for president and win. Try in 60ish years after all the Trumps have had their turn.

Any attempt to remove the wall will result in civil war and lots of dead faggots who wanted to tear down the wall.

It's more likely to be blown up by "immigrants" honestly. Trust me once they get started building it there's gonna be CONSTANT attacks on it from hambeast demonstrations to act outright sabotage by mexicans trying to keep it open so their families can cross over and be useless over here like they were in the homeland. Gonna be a small scale war to say the least, even worse if the cartels get ballsy enough to fuck with things.

Trump is only the start of this too. Liberalism political correctness has gone beyond overboard. People are sick and tired of having to censor themselves out of fear of being lynched by a mob of half dressed mentally ill psychotics that can somehow get them fired for one tiny word in one tiny post 5 years ago. It's gotten to the point everyone is sick of listening to them and only the cult of libbie still holds sway with itself.

Honestly it should go down in the historybooks as a shining example of why raising children soft was a terrible idea and they'll be known for mostly being the generation of psychotic whiners who literally tried to wreck entire nations to have their way.

This pretty much. It's gonna be a huge fucking wall and to tear the whole thing down is going to take a whole lot of time and resources - not to mention the waste of mexican money used to build it.
They could always blow up parts of it just to symbolise the wall coming down but the reasons for doing so would be to 'demolish a symbol of hate' (which is pretty shaky grounds to justify taking the wall down) or to open the floodgates to Mexican immigration (in which case an open-borders president would be in control and all would be lost).

Having said that, the Democratic party is in a wreck - the corruption has been exposed and the large voter base of illegals will get kicked over the wall. Even Hillary supported a better barrier along the southern border at one point.

Is there any way to build it such that it would cost 100x the build cost to demolish?

I think the bigger problem is raising children to not think for themselves. By the time they're in high school they are degenerate because they hate their parents, or because they are blue pilled.

Shit, if I never started going on 4chan I would be fucking blue pilled to the moon and back. My parents raised me "soft", but I'm doing ok. I'm 19 so I'm still getting shit together, but I would raise my kids similar. Basically just making sure they don't believe the jew lies, and I think that will lead them to make good choices.

It's a lot easier to lay landmines then to safely remove them.

I was also thinking, people are going to try to deface it with wokefag shit. ICE can have fun catching them too, that'll probably catch nice federal charges.

Meme president Trump designating the wall as a national monument after its construction for eternal wall

I mean if the china can have a wall that is a wonder of the world we can't have those liberals tearing down of the greatest feats of construction the united states has ever completed. Our big beautiful wall.

Wouldn't be the first time a wall was torn down.

trips confirm, we mine the shit out of the border

That wall ran through a country, dividing it's people. The US wall is to keep the spics in their own country to begin with.

If they do that, it's civil war time.

I wouldn't go that far. The Panama Canal and the Hoover Damn are still way up there; but I like the idea of designating it a national monument.

I meant to say one of but my brain died for a second

(CHECK'D)
Good point.

The irony when communist countries had the most severe walls in history, while lefties talk about tearing them down. Though, these walls were more about keeping people in, and less about out, which already tells a lot.

The only thing I would change about this is putting a freight railway line on top of it. We have to take a page out of the liberals’ playbook. We have to make The Wall into Social Security.

THE WALL MUST BE DESIGNED SUCH THAT IT WOULD BE POLITICAL SUICIDE TO SUGGEST ITS REMOVAL.

Once the wall is built, every Democrat that runs in 2020 will campaign by pretending to be Reagan. “Mr. Trump, tear down this wall!” The second that any Democrat EVER gets into power again, the first thing they’ll do is blow fucking holes in The Wall. It MUST be designed as an INTEGRAL PART OF AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE.

We need to make sure that The Wall is as untouchable as the fucking Interstate.

I still think the funniest idea to do this would be putting high speed rail on top of it or something.

Side bonus: Wall climbers get hit by a fucking train

Insurance companies might flip their ship over a high speed rail line on top of a wall, though.

Great minds, brother.

Have the insurance kikes ever considered that they should be led kicking and screaming to literally whatever Trump wants no matter how they feel about it?

If there isn't a massive, unprecedented removal of non-Whites in the country – for the sole and explicit reason of not being White, regardless of education, wealth, or citizenship status – then not only is it inevitable that it will be knocked down, it may not even get finished in the first place.

Not saying I don't think the idea wouldn't be a wonder to behold, but in all fairness, a rail line on top of a contentious border wall is a yuge target. That's pretty risky.

Well when you put it like that…

Blackpill faggotry detected.

How soon can you stop being a faggot and start making yourself great?

Innnnnnnnterrresting…….
Isn't there something about national monuments where future presidents can't reverse the designation?

If Trump manages to be a truly great president people are only going to vote for someone like him, all he has to do is give the nation what it needs.

I see a distinct job opportunity along with volunteering for armed citizens protecting the wall from invaders and domestic saboteurs.
I'm more than ready to join up.