zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/dow-finally-hits-20000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRAISE FUCKING KEK

You tired of winning yet?

ALL TIME HIGH!

Get your money out before the Jews crash it

Holy shit.
SHADILAY

inb4 it suddenly and mysteriously drops to previous levels when Trump announces something Jews really don't like and (((the media))) talks about how this is an economic disaster

HAIL KEK

TRUMP RALLY

They're gonna crash it like it's 1929 when the Fed jacks up rates this year
It's almost exactly like 1929 in terms of both the President and the Fed's actions

What does this mean for Trump?

PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY

it means without even doing much of anything Trump has already made the economy better.

No two-term presidency has ever ended without their being a recession. If Trump avoids one with policies he will be the greatest president of all time, as great a statesman and economic miracle worker as Adolf Hitler. The world and history are all against him.

HAIL KEK, MAY TRUMP PREVAIL

Ghost BTFO

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/dow-finally-hits-20000

[hand rubbing intensifies]

what the hell?
Why is this image expanded already? It only shrinks when expanded

I've seen a few of those around.
There was some kind of 'software update' during the night, might be a glitch somewhere.

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

TOO MUCH WINNING

WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Never

With an economy this good waifu bots will be mandatory. Imagine you get home from working in Trump's Department of Memetics your waifu waiting for you in your second hot tub while you two wait for your Trump Steaks to be both delivered and cooked in your own Kek inspired mansion.

Yes pls.

These are just babby steps user, we have only just started winning.

Obviously this means the end of Trump's candidacy.

The entrance to my Kek mansion is going to be guarded by two giant version of these.

That would be epic.

the bubble is getting bigger before the crash
The stock market is completely disconnected from the economy

Haha, I'm going to have to tune in today to hear that hambone now.

Fuck

There's just so much winning, it's all coming at me at mind-warping hyperspeed like the end of 2001 a Space Odyssey

PRAISE KEK AND HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR, LONG MAY HE REIGN

So if there's a lot of certainty, that means that materials (gold, oil) tends to goes down while stocks increase, yes?

Also Baba Vagna predicted a Chinese economic powerhouse in 2018; I saw they were planning their own NAFTA-like treaty organization, so I do want to invest in Yuan

KIKES BTFO

shrek'd at every turn.

You don't take hints, do you? Leave already.

Wew

praise be upon kek

Kikenwald's kids will be on easy street once he sues @1488GasTheKikes for inducing an epileptic seizure via a Pepe the Frog .gif.

Thank you President Trump

LEL
E
L

As long as the Jews don't go full retard, this is a breakout.

Make sure its not a fake out, then put your money in the market, its going to be a long ride. ….up

One thing I learned about stock and currency trading and the news.

When the kikes say, buy, you need to be selling. When the kikes say sell, you need to be buying.

Holy fuck. 21%? Oy fucking vey.

"TO ENTER THIS DOMAIN YOU MUST KISS THE FROG."

"HAHA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Is there anything I can buy now that I can hold onto without worrying too much?

Everything has risk, hedging is the best way to avoid big losses. Precious metals, cryptocurrencies, foreign currencies, government bonds, fine art, property, food/energy/water stocks, etc. Best place to start hedging is by buying precious metals as all of your savings will be in fiat currency and other assets are priced and manipulated by the issue of fiat currency.

B-B-But trump was supposed to crash the economy!!!!! YOU SHOULD T-THANK OBAMA
THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

The thing is that my grandmother gave me $200 and wants me to specifically invest it in the stock market for long term. I'm trying to fulfill her wishes. If it were just my money to spend I would invest it elsewhere.

Don't worry. I will not let those quads go unchecked

Pennystocks are supposed to be where the money is. Energy (american oil, natural gas, etc), military (electronic warfare), I forget the rest.

There's some jew that wants $90 for his analysis of the top 5 investments in pennystocks.

That's not much money. You can throw it in a computer hardware and peripheral company I guess. Many of them will indirectly benefit from VR.

Commit suicide.

morning leg market update

Wipe this meme from face of the Earth