D E S I G N A T E D

D E S I G N A T E D

twitter.com/narendramodi/status/824082791352725505

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8917755.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with superpower leaders inviting each other? Obviously they are just going to discuss the details of their joint space programs

Go back to cuckchan with this twittter screengrabs pajeet.

Looking forward to telling the Pajeets how it is, i.e. their country being full of shit both figuratively and literally and Pajeets going THIS IS AN OUTRAGE REEEE

Is he naked in that profile picture?

It's courtesy. One of the last remnants of the 19. century international relation.
It's unusual to you becouse Obungo shat on it for the last 4 years.

India can launch it's own shit into space, amerinigger. We burgers have to send our shit to fucking Khazikstan to get to space. We supapowa nao.

He was just honoring their customs

Also can someone explain to me why haven't Indians thrown their blackest pajeets under the Designated Trucks? Are they banking on them being manpower against a potential Chinese+Pakistani conflict?

I hope they they're going to talk about how they'll nuke Pakistan and China together.

SPACE DOESNT EXIST

or at the very least, cleaning the streets

More like world pooper power.

China can do all sorts of stuff too.
Doesn't mean 99,99% of Chinks aren't straight-from-the-rice-paddy niggers.

Kill yourself.

Come to think of it, you might have hit upon something hereโ€ฆ

Inb4 Trump brings back the space program with ten times the funding, and announces that they're going to colonize Mars. Unusually for Trump, diversity hiring is in full swing at the new NASA, with almost all the astronauts being black or muslim - and all the "white" ones have very large noses and beady eyes.
Two hundred seperate rocket launches happen over the space of the next year or so, with the public being convinced this means the new Mars colony will be very large and populous. The hardcore lefties and SJWs are all eager to travel to this diverse utopia, so they demand to go too.
A few months later, everyone's kind of forgotten about the Mars Colony project, as the quality of life in America has improved dramatically, for some totally inexplicable reason.

Good idea, send the Jews to Mars.

SPACE ISNT REAL.

Fuck off idiot, how do satellites work then? How does the GPS system work? Why does my telescope work when I aim it at planets and focus on them?

Fuck off Sinead. We don't need your flat earth nonsense here.

Fuck you kike. Even saying something that retarded outs you as a jew. There's more flat earthers than one single person you know.

8ch.net/pol/res/8917755.html

Dude weed lmao flat earth

Kill yourself, waste of Oxygen. better, catapult yourself into Space which btw is totally real

Sure, right after they fix their plumbing problems.

Kek, that image triggered you didn't it Sinead? Go fuck some niggers you psycho cunt.

I think obama shat on international courtesy to save himself continued embarrassment as nobody wanted to shake hands with king nigger. Outside of his safe liberal echo chamber, he was forced to deal with the reality of who he is and how most of the world is opposed to his safe space agenda.

Whatever dudebro. Imagemacros were a mistake.

Nah, just some kind of skin-colored suit

That said, pretty sure he's lightened his skin for that pic

Kikes will fuck us up from anywhere, we need to make them a Sun colony.

Shitting in the streets is part of indian culture, bigot.

๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ

Trump to negotiate a deal for the production and distribution of toilets from USA to India. Trump does it again!

You were a mistake. Gas yourself.

Poo detected

Modi is a piece of shit who needs to be necked. Fuck him.

wow and only a half a century after the first world countries.

Or, you know, gas them and save mars for whites to terraform and colonize.

Lol, the replies of the tweet are full of shit.

JUST BUILD SOME TOILETS FOR IT YOU NIGGER

Toilets do no good if they flush to nowhere.

India is a nuclear-armed space-faring superpower.
Let's be frank, your country exists because India allows it.

The country exists because of poo.

They ignored the costs of improving their sewage system. China ignored the air pollution, India the streets. It's how they got ahead.

Fuck that, that could backfire hard, basically Killzone except the Helghast would actually be the bad guys because they would be space kikes, I don't want Judeo-martians invading Earth after they establish a colony. Send them to the Sun and save Mars and the Moon for White Americans.