CNN on damage control

President Trump has just tweeted he'll investigate massive voter fraud which will expose Soros & Hillary campaign bussed around paid voters using lists of dead registered voters.

Lugenpresse & Democrats BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalideas.blogspot
dailymail.co
thegatewaypundit
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.707374
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752064
archive.is/qpA7B
bibleandscience.com/archaeology/exodus.htm
archive.is/DTgKZ
blogs.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hitler-supporting-zionism-says-ken-8190207
rt.com/usa/375075-trump-immigration-law-borders/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/23/theresa-may-donald-trump-us-uk-immigration?CMP=share_btn_link
mega.nz/#F!ks8UkK6b!n7b0-EWR_iV0NjuwsHTj2g
archive.is/sl5Nv
politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/feb/24/blog-posting/high-schoolers-had-recite-islamic-prayer-class-mak/
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtu.be/Z3PP_SWHUQQ?t=1m33s
rt.com/usa/375000-trump-police-abuse-chicago/
youtube.com/channel/UCtOF-0pzZIVI3KbonrwNrbg
youtu.be/ZgdLIlHN7xQ?t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=1SCXojcQPPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carousel_voting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Links, nigger

(HEIL)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S REAL

Holy shit, Hillary won't be going to jail for the server. But voter fraud, which means the DNC will be involved.
They could have just let him do his thing after they lost, but they didn't, and now they're paying the price. Trump has all the cards, game over.

I love you President Trump.

Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else!

Can't wait to see the first beta Journalist go to jail over this.

I'm still not tired of winning though

chk'd

It really isn't fair to anyone else. Not being an american is killing me right now

Praise kek.
IT'S HAPPENING

FUCK YES!

I feel you, brother

IDS A HADDIIBIN

why live

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't this have potential to absolutely gut the DNC and any meaningful Democrat opposition for the foreseeable future?

Oh slang expletive for excrement my male offspring. (checked)

(hail)
Yes, democrats will be exposed and will not be allowed to do these tricks in the future.

dubs check. Yes

That's the point.

killary on suicide watch
soros on suicide watch

The only way they ever got power was through manipulation and exploitation of the system. Without that, they are nothing and WILL self destruct. What will be most interesting is who will be holding the smoking gun in the end? DNC heads or their kike overlords who will inevitably want to pull the plug to save themselves?

a bit jelly tbh

Go get em boys

cultists are there now. disgusting.

They were baiting Spicer yesterday that if they thought it was real it was a scandal, so why was there no investigation?

But it's a very amateurish move by Trump, everyone knows you start by setting up a gofundme.

If the next 4 years don't bring everything that I ever dreamed constitutional republicanism can accomplish, I'm going to be mad as fuck. But I already am mad as fuck, and I was before Trump even started running, so whatever.

Boom, Trumpenreich.

Didn't they nag Spencer on this shit yesterday? Or Trump just waited for the kikes to mention this.
Now the madman doubled down on it and will proceed to destroy the democuck claims that he lost the popular vote.
And the Democrat party will be destroyed in the process since they bussed people around, had Obama encourage illegals to vote and the machine rigging.
They should have just stayed quiet.

IKTFB

No fagget, we need at least 100 political parties

HE IS GOING TO STEAM ROLL OVER THEM PRAISE KEK

(heil)
fucking FINALLY!
So glad hes doing this. Now all the fucking libcucks will stop mentioning how hilldabeast won the pop vote.
Now she will go down in history not as the first woman but as a fraud. Trump will leave no stone unturned and I imagine there are going to be millions of false votes. Exking nigger will also be involved…first potus ever to back up a candidate while in power.
I predict cucks will double down even harder on the cognitive dissidence and claim Trump made this up.
His proof and case will be rock solid and only the worst of the worst will claim its bullshit.

Shadilay!

THROW HER IN JAIL

It's over for georgie boy, isn't it?

GUYS
WE CAN HELP IN THIS IF WE WANT TOO
LET'S DIG, CALL /baph/ TOO. Think about the amount of stuff we did during the elections! FInd stuff and send it to wikileaks and veritas. Create a some kind of sticky or general, I don't know, let's do it!
Right wing deportation squads
Right wing defrauding squads
Right wing protection squads (to report those who threatens Trump)

BRACING FOR VICTORY, BROTHERS! THE FIRE RISES!

THIS tbqh

At least I have Brexit..

I'm sure they're happy they're getting what they wanted. :^)

THAT IS SO GREAT!!! Congrats to your POTUS from the (spiritual) Heimat.

The best the best the best

REMINDER THAT TRUMP HAS AN EXTREMELY HIGHER IQ AND HE IS VERY PROUD OF HIS GERMAN HERITAGE
The 4d chess meme IS real. Pic related was right all along, he predicted it

He also believes that IQ is genetic and that some people are simply genetically prone to failure.

Jeebus, the pendulum has swung back like it was spring-loaded.

at least you have something, I'm an auscunt. We've got nothing on the horizon, just more multicultural dildo pushing and incidents from the religion of peace.

The fact that TPP isn't completely off the table for us is telling…

It's agony sometimes. If we can't save ourselves with Bernier, I hope America won't mind annexing us. Here's hoping Castro Jr. bends at the knee more for President Trump.

Checked.

Trump needs whatever support we can provide. Most effective strat seems a sticky devoted to citizen investigation of voter fraud.

Then it's onto actual investigation, digging up first-hand & second-hand accounts and following those trails.

== AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH =
== AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH =

The Democratic party hasn't been in this bad of shape since reconstruction. In the up coming midterms they will be defending 27 seats and the GOP has to defend something like 9.

At best they are a regional party now.

It's only a few days of Trump rule and now you want to get back getting ruled by Shillary Cunton? Are you mad or something?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously?? I would have thought that without the US TPP is dead. I know they've pretty much given up on TTIP. Hopefully there won't be as many shady parts to the agreement (as in, internet privacy)

Is this 4D chess again? If he finds something, he has justification to ask for voter ID laws. If he doesn't find something, the press will still be so distracted while he gets work done.

Don't they only need like 3 more states and then they can change the Constitution?

Specifically dealing with the 14th and anchor babies.

You're not wrong; without the TPP, as far as several other participatory nations are concerned, without the US it's dead in the water.

I think he will find a lot for sure.
In my opinion Trump won the popular vote by over 10-20 milion of votes

Our PM is a literal ex-goldman sachs jew, he'll find a way to fuck us in our goypuccis

Oh definitely. Considering there are at LEAST 20 million illegals in the United States, plus the amount of people registered in two states, dead people, etc Trump almost certainly won the popular vote. The media really should have just kept quiet and they would've been able to keep their victory.

I could look at that sea of red for days.

You guys went from Abbot to that?

Trump baited those retards into calling him out for not showing proof of election fraud

I think the real question here is will Trump actually go after the jews. I mean, the week isn't even over and look at all the shit hes already done. Today is probably going to be the best day of all. I can't see him following through on all of his promises and not going after the world elites for what they have done to this planet. What a fucking time to be alive.

Xi Jinping was talking about the importance of free trade on the day of or after the inauguration. China is the main beneficiary of TPP, or at least it's the country with the most to gain from it. They won't let it die easily, especially if the US will be imposing tariffs and other forms of protectionism on the chinks. At this point, it might be harder and take more time to negotiate a new trade deal than it would be to renegotiate TPP so that it can survive without the US. Remember that China has to export its cheap shit in order to keep its growing middle class from losing all of its purchasing power. We've all seen the analyses posted here about China being a time bomb.

Is this bait? Of course he won't do that.

Australian politicians are about the only ones still seriously trying for the TPP, everyone else has given up but that fucking kike (((Turnbull))) won't let it go.

We didn't have any say in the matter m8. Australian politics works like this

GOD BLESS THIS MAN!!!!!

I hope so, America has been crippled enough by King Nigger, George Bush and a few others. The lefty scumbags had all the time of the world to terrorize the Americans and it is now their turn to get "Terrorized" so to say.

I am starting to think he will. That speech he gave on the campaign trail about being there for Israel reminded me of when Dubya stood in front of a forest on environment day and talked about the importance of nature and all that bullshit, half a year later the forest was gone.

Nah, tomorrow will be better. SCOTUS announcement.

China isn't a member of TPP. TPP was designed so that China wouldn't be the main economic nation.

Yeah my Aus friend says that it happens a lot over there. You guys have FPTP right?

He'll go after Jews while calling them something else.

Are you white? Move to America. You can live with me in Los Angeles and wait for the day of rope.

nice meme

Bush's children aren't married to trees and none of them converted to the tree religion so that they could marry a tree.
Trump's children are married to kikes and one of them converted to the kike religion so that she could marry a kike.
You're an idiot or a shill. Are you working for the kike that caused Ivanka to convert to Judaism? Or are you working for the man who married a kike and then started a white nationalist podcast network? Or are you working for the man who fucked underage Flip girls and then started a white nationalist website? Or are you just a Jew?

TPP, NAFTA, the wall, SCOTUS

How the fuck can we choose what day of the week is the best?

Trumpenreich is gonna emend the constitution and be president for the rest of his life. He will have 80% approval by the end of the year the way he is going now.

Then he won't go after Jews.

Trump obviously wont go after Jews, doesn't mean he isn't a step in the right direction. He's paving the way for Literally Hitler.

More like

Sort of, you can vote for the entire party or you can vote for each individual leader of each different municipality. You get one or the other though, if you really dont care who gets the vote and you just want the party in, you have to vote just for the parties you want (keep in mind we have the preference system so you have to vote for multiple parties)

Or you can go below the line and put your preferences to individual senators or MPs but most people dont bother with that and just go by the party system. I always just vote for the nationalist/libertarian parties and put the "conservative" main party as my last vote, I never give labour or the greens my vote. They can suck my fat boner

Fuck. You think engineers will be let in during the Trumpenreich? Countries always need more engineers.

Don't give me this "Well what are you gonna do, vote for Hillary?" shit because the election is over and there won't be another for 4 more years. Are you going to shill like this the whole time?

How do you know the purpose of TPP when nobody knows what's in TPP?

Nice commie tactic of accusing someone else of what you are actually doing.

Now to answer you seriously yes I believe Bush children have tree DNA because Jeb's energy level is a direct descendant of an old oak.

If you genuinely think Trump isn't an actual Zionist, you're an idiot. Just look at Jared Kushner's ties to Israeli organized crime.

Stop making Holla Forums look stupid.

Highly skilled workers are always in demand to fill gaps.

Take the H1B tech Visa for example. It won't be a lottery anymore, they'll be vetting people to see who gets one and doing so on merit.

Wanna move to LA?

who wants to read that? just look at the success of obamacare, what could possibly go wrong?

More like Trump finds 100% proof that DNC was rigging the election and destroys the Russian hacking narrative. Allies with Putin. Conquers the world.

How about you address my points about Trump instead of making jokes about Jeb? There's no way he isn't kosher.

It's too late for Holla Forums to stop looking stupid. The Trump astroturfing was the most successful attempt yet to turn Holla Forums into controlled opposition. Pro-Trump posts are implicitly Zionist.

(CZECHED)

Dubs confirmed. The Bush dynasty are actual tree fuckers.

How does that even make sense, in your mind? How is someone pointing out all the Jews around Trump a sign of that person being a Jew, especially when it's done critically?

I'm filtering you both.

Your D&C doublespeak gave you away, calling an organic movement astroturfing, and calling Holla Forums controlled op.

Oh that can still happen at the same time. Its just how the leftists would react.

What if Putin is just rusing Trump and having their forces work in joint task forces as a means of spying on American troop discipline, technique, etc?

Holla Forums Holla Forums is controlled OP, we all know that.

Lets continue to celebrate instead of letting a kike ruin another happy moment. Remember the arguing D&C tactic is best combated with
Jeb's mom tree fucker memes.

Trump is probably going after pizzagate if he is going after the election results.

If Trump is a Zionist, why is he completely fucking over their long term foreign policy by helling stabilize Syria? No ISIS means no Oded Yinon.

Reminder to all who said that Trump is a zionist stooge:
Trump is boming ISIS right now. ISIS is financed by Israel to wage war against Syria. ISIS is a paramilitary branch of Mossad. Trump is pursuing politics to get tons of palestinians and shitskins in Israel, to destroy their racial identity. Netanhayu is a weak pawn of Trump

Do you forget that his children flew on the lolita express?

The same way Putin is a zionist for gutting (((their))) plans to over throw Syria and run their pipeline through it.

This right here. Zionist or not, we still achieved a massive victory and a ton of progress has been made in shifting the overton window and making America great again. Whether or not he is a judeophile is irrelevant; if he is, we keep an eye on it, if he isn't, hooray. Though I have to say, considering that Trump is literally bombing ISIS right now, I very heavily doubt he is.

We've had a great victory and exercised influence in the real world. This is more than a reason to celebrate.

How long do you think we have before our posts get shoahed?

I got banned for calling Kekism "demon-worship" yesterday so probably not long.

oh its this fag again

Your gonna make it brah

Laters, shillberg. Go back to (((trs)))
Filtered

l>>8942407
How long before these retards can't even use the "Trump is a secret jew" D&C tactic?

Probably within the month the way Trump is moving.

FEDERAL VOTER ID LAW NOW
FEDERAL VOTER ID LAW NOW
FEDERAL VOTER ID LAW NOW
FEDERAL VOTER ID LAW NOW
FEDERAL VOTER ID LAW NOW
FEDERAL VOTER ID LAW NOW

lol

Reported for ban evasion and blasphemy.

Appealing a ban and having it lifted isn't ban evasion.

This is what happens when you question the Don journocucks.

Checked.
Imagine a future where we all watch a live stream of the court room where Soros is charged for his crimes.

It's like you're shilling or something.

>he'll investigate massive voter fraud
Not only is he fulfilling his promises with the Muslim ban, the wall, the keystone pipeline, drain the swamp, bombing ISIS, and mending the ties with our European allies, he's preventing a huge bloc of the democrat voter base from participating in elections.
I did not even think he would do it. If he deports all of the brown people and prevents the dems from faking their votes, white people will take full control of America once more

I love you Trump, I love you more than any other man I could ever love.

ACTIVATE THE TRUMP CARD, MR.PRESIDENT!!!

I don't think you even play 2D chess, user.

I could see this and the wall being the first actions to ease large scale deportation on the general public.

What is the deal with this embassy move anyway?

you call this winning? the bra and panties arent even off yet and you already blew your load, shame on you.

*88%

One doesn't exclude the other, does it? I wish Dr. Freisler could be his judge.

Hasn't been confirmed yet, likely to happen. Jews want to own Jerusalem, rather than have it be under shared jurisdiction, likely so they can install the Third Temple and become an actual religion with priests. As you may know, Yahweh abandoned them in 70AD after the destruction of the second temple.

If you don't have sex and can't even masturbate for years, because there are people always watching you, it takes nothing to make you jizz everywhere if you visit a stripclub

What does the embassy have to do with that?

THE SWAMP WILL BE DRY AS THE SAHARA

THIS.

It would be acknowledging Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, not Tel Aviv, which, along with the undercutting of the UN, would give them the legitimacy to go about with retaking the Temple Mount. Learn your politics of prophecy, bro. It's always interesting to see long term (thousands of years!) currents of thought played out.

There never was a temple. Read up, son. Everything about their "rich history" is made up.

(checked)

My my. Once he's done here I bet he'll institute a nation wide voter ID law that will fuck dems hard. Looks like the kike-kuns are just doing what they do best: getting cucked. Afu-fu-fu~

Goys, I'm tired of winning.
Just kidding :^)

(checked)

How would it do that? The Mount has nothing to do with whether the US has an embassy there or if it's the capital or not.

They will likely be given Iran under Trump's watch, if he can convince Russia and China to stay away, and then Syria will be given at a later date. Always remember the eternal law: with jews, you lose. I know it's hard for anons to remain sober right now with all these nice happenings, but Trump was always installed by right-wing jewry to milk America even more, save it from the brink that Hillary would have taken it over so it may yet be useful to them.

Trump was wrong about one thing
we'll never be tired of winning

Isn't it incredible to have a president who just does things that need to be done? I can't take this amount of winning.

SIEG! SIEG MEIN KAISER!

It really puts the politicians before him into perspective, doesn't it?

(^;

Hitlerdubs checked. Shadilay!

He'll use outrage from revealing this to get rid of all the illegals.

that blasphemy sounds like it was whispered into your ear by that Semitic egregore ((Yahweh)) or his cucks who seem to be everywhere these days

(dem digits)
(check)

WEW LADS
The Emperor doesn't forget…

This. I was wondering why Trump seemed like he was acting a if he sort of bought the muh Russia angle. Now we know.

one day i want a webm of this dood getting his grey matter smashed out

I feel bad for all the Americans who couldn't live long enough to see this day. Many of my red pilled family members gave up the ghost under King Obama, if only they could have lived to see this day and those that follow.

Sure thing, bro.

no

The emotionally broken goon has seen the news

Federal Biometric voter ID law now. Its easy for them to make fake IDs and/or vote multiple times.

What part of
YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
did they not understand?

Listening to the MSM yesterday was fucking painful. These people need to be drawn and quartered for the bullshit they spew. They kept claiming voter fraud is debunked, they kept calling him a liar because they hadn't announced an investigation yet, and shitting on trump claiming his obsession with crowd size is egoism and not them correcting lies.

My grandfather died just a few months before Trump came to be. He was Hitler youth. He died because they took him off life support for a non-fatal issue.

Because my stupid aunt gave permission to a nurse. Yes, a nurse.

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS ALL ALONG!

RUDOLPH GOLDENBAUM DID NOTHING WRONG

All concensus is not the result of brainwashing. Trump will end up being a more effective leader than Hitler. It may look different than the old news reels, because we live in different times. Hitler made mistakes and, although Hitler had lots of heart, Hitler did not have Trump experience or intellect.

:v)

I like it for being such a blatantly obvious smokescreen while he rams through the rest of his agenda. Has the media even noticed that he started bombing the so-called moderates? This is even taking attention away from the big and obvious things like him going after obamacare and silencing the various agencies while he carries out The Purge. The media can not help themselves, hell if they ever stop covering this and start covering the actually controversial things, he could happily do something like 'leak' a report that some of his top aids are questioning whether their boss is even right about the illegals voting. There are so many ways for him to instantly capture another news cycle and in their psychosis the media will fall for it every time.

20m is a low estimate its closer to 40m

If the democrats are engaging in voter fraud then they deserve to have their asses kicked out of politics, let the green or tea party take their place since they obviously can't conduct 'Democracy' honestly. They brought it upon themselves.

Yeah, the Russians did not do it.

He's not even completed a whole week in office.

Are you tired of winning Holla Forums?

DO IT DO IT

Yeah no you can't

I already tried for a while and the only way to LEGALLY go to murrica is to marry a murrican. As a white I don't qualify for the diversity visa (already tried, guess what happened?) and those H1b visas are only for pajeets that are willing to work for peanuts only to be deported when they are fired for wanting more peanuts

I got money and a degree but I can't simply apply to immigrate to the US, its impossible

It's so fucking hilarious, the at the press conference they kept asking about voter fraud, they get this in return.

Holy shit, how often does anyone reveal the massive voter fraud the Dems use in any official or punishable capacity?

Maybe, occasionally, a REAL journalist like James O'Keefe will send people in to investigate, but generally there's so many insane zealous power-crazy motherfuckers involved in the fraud that you'll likely wind up murdered for even touching it. Now you have a president who is actually breaking many taboos of the two-party charade; Rule 1 being that you don't use executive power to investigate the previous administration.

"Lock her up" may actually happen, the absolute madman. Hope jews don't JFK him before he goes fully "I am the law"' on these lawless amoral faggots.

The best thing about Trump is that he delivers. He has delivered already, now he will deliver from us evil.

I mean just look at this shit, it is STILL the top story.

For those who haven't worked it out yet, Trump doesn't actually need to prove 3 million votes were illegitimate, he only needs to show either some large number were suspect (100k maybe?), OR that they happened in such a place that it flipped a state. Even if he can only conclusively prove something like 10k (he'll prove more than that) that is still enough for him to say 'well I was right about some illegals voting wasn't I?' and escape essentially politically unscathed. There is no way for him to lose this one, unless it turns out that the Dems really were 100% absolutely legit about everything. In the meantime, Trump will have already unilaterally pushed through all his major policy hooks and had vastly reduced coverage and controversy over it.

Dig deeper.

If you're white, come on over and join the party

There's literally no evidence that he's an anti-Semite. Trump is a Zionist.

See

When was there a consensus on anything here?

Now this is blasphemy.

Haven't these propagandists been braying about Russia "hacking the election" for weeks without any conclusive proof?

This may be a distraction for the lying press as well as a method forcing them to swiftly pivot from "Russians hacked elections!!" back to "there is no voter fraud!!" further revealing their dishonesty to the American people. This is an easy way to shut their lying mouths about "muh Russia" & put them on the defensive to protect & cover up massive democrat voter fraud.

There's consensus that jews are bad and the Germans weren't the bad guys of WW2.

SPICER DID SAY THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

They kinda forced his hand using that empty "we won the popular vote" shit to undermine his presidency.

No there isn't, there was some nigger just now saying that Hitler was an imperfect leader and that Trump will be a more effective one.

A consensus doesn't mean 100%, mate. It means 'in general'. Yes, I'd say the majority of Holla Forums thinks jews are the bad guys and Germans weren't. I'm not sure how you could argue against that if you've been here long.

And that was a (1), probably Kushner shill.

I think you let the memes get to your head user, nobody who isn't retarded was expecting him to declare the race war and gas the kikes.

TRUMP IS NOT A ZIONIST. HES A DECENT GUY THAT REMEMBERS WRONGS DONE. THEY KILLED MANY OF HIS GOOD FRIENDS. HE KNOWS IT WAS THEM. AND HE WILL MAKE SURE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

AS SOON AS HE TOOK OFFICE ISRAEL MADE A LAND GRAB INTO PALESTINE. TRUMPS RESPONSE TO THAT WAS "I WILL BE MEETING WITH MY SECRETARY OF STATE TO DISCUSS IT".

SHOO SHOO FILTHY JEW
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS COMING FOR YOU

DISINFO TO MAKE YOU OVERCONFIDENT AND RELAX
my county in central California is red on that map, when in fact it was blue by 1000 votes after all was counted. it says so on the official county website.

That's my point, the shills prevent a consensus from existing.

Err…
That makes almost no sense at all.

They asked four Four (4) times in the span of 10 minutes wether trump will investigate voter fraud.

What could possibly go wrong.

Is the media this fucking stupid? How dumb must peiple be to believe in this crap?

yeah stfu

And this is just the fucking 5th day.

WHAT WILL HE EVEN DO FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS AT THIS PACE? WHAT WILL BE LEFT TO WIN AT?

If there's something to doubt, is that there will be enough opposition to beat for 8 years.

By his next term we're gonna have to start making new enemies for us to beat.

Nah, we /policestate/ now tbh

of course.

what did you expect? Up until obama's maybe you should have tried changing ids to mohammar al kariff from pakistan or something, they'd let you in with no problems.

The good news is, theres so much in the tank youll be up and ready for more rounds in between a few breaks.

SURE IT DOESNT CHAIM

OF COURSE NOT.

BUT THE KIKES WILL CONTINUE TO DOUBLE AND TRIPLE AND QUADRUPLE DOWN UNTIL THERE IS NO DENYING THEY NEED TO BE REMOVED.

In the best case I get the Chilean Ted Cruz, there's no Trump here, the most similar thing is a Jew businessman called Farkas.

Sure are a lot of anons with lack of foresight and long term vision of real politik ITT. Trump is going to fuck over jews, anons. He just hasn't revealed his power level yet. Watch what unfolds in the coming years. You will feel stupid for ever doubting the man.

Anyone got that article of someone finding a warehouse full of ballots and shit? I'm sure that'd open a can of worms about primary voter fraud, while they're at it.

Make Milky Way Great Again

(Rise'd)
Your 1933 dubs will it brother!

user, Trump is a literal genius both on paper and in practice. He knows what the stakes are, he knows the factors in play, and he'll JFK the kikes before the kikes JFK him.

amazing

I bet leftists are getting pretty tired of winning.

(checked)
The democrats will be gutted and I imagine a dozen or so RINOs for collusion too.

And may I also add, we're talking about high IQ Aryan intelligence versus low IQ, profoundly inbred kike "intelligence". The yids don't stand a damn chance.

I just realized he may try and nail Debbie Wasserman Schultz to the wall with this, bringing up the DNC's corruption all over again, and putting Bernie in a position to cuck out again, making more people irate with him. No one on the left is going to be spared if the DNC gets found out, even more so if he proves a connection to Soros. That fucker may very well be branded a terrorist at that point.

It's not time to stop yet but god damn. 2highenergy4me

Remember when a President would sit in his office all day and do fuck all for days and weeks thinking about being President?

Trump is too high energy he's broken the bullshit mould in a few days

It'll be hilarious when Trump decides to uncuck the Dems and switches, winning his second term as a Democrat. With both parties uncucked, America ends up winning, and winning, and winning for generations to come.

what if he runs as both democrat and republican?

Is that even possible?

You're not fooling anyone, kike-kun. Ku-ku-ku~

Trump will have to create his own party for his 2020 run.

I honestly think he will secretly seed the democrats with candidates of his choosing, assuming he doesn't already have sleeper cells in place now. I'm sure he has infiltrated the ranks of the cuckservatives as a means of making them think they have some level of power, only to fuck with them come time for congressional votes and such.

That article below..
Why the fuck are there women in the SS?

[HEIL'D]

I think a lot of the evidence rests on cross checking voter registration rolls with illegal aliens, and then comparing that percentage to the actual vote count. So if 10% of registered voters are illegal, and 70% of registered voters actually voted, then approximately 7% of actual votes are fraudulent.

I could be wrong and maybe there are more reliable methods, but it's enough statistical evidence to nail them to the wall, and also questionable enough to make them flip the fuck out and say it's fake news lies (which will be fun to watch).

Maybe he'll make it easy for us to emigrate like he's doing with the bongs. Trudeau better not screw it up.

No, it's just what you do when you have an unsupported claim, like Russian hacking influencing the election.

He will find hundreds of thousands of illegal votes, if not millions. There's 11 to 19 million illegals who are at risk of being deported. Of course they're going to try to vote against it. What have they got to lose by doing so?

Checked. He is doing a blitzkrieg, trying to enact as much as he can before they have time to react. Shitlib's sociopath handlers work by bogging down the right so the effects of their policy dont take effect until they are in office (bush, clinto, obama). Then they enact (((reforms))) quickly and try to have those take credit.

Trump flipped the script, they have no idea how to respond.

Yeah fuck that, make the Trump Party.

He's done so much shit this week that even I don't know where to start. I'm just in awe. I didn't think it was possible for one man to get this much work done, let alone a politician.

Trump is incredibly
HIGH ENERGY

I don't think it's really much of an actual strategy for him, it's just the way he is naturally. He's a goddamn workhorse, sleeps 4 hours a night, works every day. He's just naturally a nonstop steamroller. Remember how he was doing 4 rallies a day for months on end and shit?

>You're going to win so much that you'll be left in a dazed numb state with a shit eating grin on your face only to wake up and find more winning assaulting not only your nerves, but also your spirit in a glee of ecstasy and patriotism

Only make winning moves user. If you can't kung-fu your way out of a problem over a mistake into a victory you made a bad move.

The funny part is he is holding back, waiting for all his picks to be confirmed. The minute that happens, he's really going to step it up. The pace is going to be something else.

Hitler was a great man and did amazing things for his people in a time when many countries had lost their way due to Zionist pigs, but did Hitler ultimately win? He got btfo by the Allies which owes much of it's strength to the good ole USA. Trump is going to win completely. It may not be the purge that Holla Forums wants, which is a whole other topic since most of Holla Forums doesn't accept the holocaust, but it will be a sustainable victory for the people.

I feel like even a lot of Trump's voters are going to be shocked.

my parents heard this shit last night from the MSM and started ranting "what is he doing, what does it matter anymore? he won, he has more important concerns!" I tried to explain that even if you WIN against a rigged system, if you don't attempt to correct it, it will remain fucking rigged. Winning in spite of it doesn't mean it should be ignored.

And they responded "yes that's fine but we have more important shit to worry about right now," and I told them "he hasn't said he's going to PRIORITIZE it above everything else, he said he's going to DO something about it. He can order people who aren't busy with shit to start investigating, it's not like he has to do this stuff himself, if he wants to just say something about it and the MSM blows it up into a mountain of epic proportions that's on the media, not on him."

Why do I bother. They voted for Trump too.

user is just used to the nigger pace of the last 8 years.

Yeah no shit. Trump finds the best person he can and then delegates the work and responsibility to him, then goes on to the next problem and does the same thing.

I think it may actually be better than that. I think kike journalists might not even exist by then. They'll be glorified bloggers, at best. First, they're exposing themselves as enemies of the people more and more every day. Second, Trump is going to freeze them out of political matters and they will always be last in line. Third, I really think he's going to enact new laws to help ensure an honest media and enforce laws that they've been allowed to bend in exchange for being propagandists. The media is one of the biggest problems, so I would be surprised if he doesn't do something about it.

Leftist heads are fucking SPINNING now. I love it.

I'm certainly shocked. I thought he would be much more bogged down by Washington bullshit. I guess the "politicians want to do good but there's too much bureaucracy" meme was a load of shit.

ID quads…………..

nice

when i look at your id

Fuckin' boomers. Trump literally just says "Hey you! Investigate voter fraud and report back!" and it's done.

Kek
It just keeps getting better…
2017 starts like 2016 ended.

Come over here and make america great again or just wait till the populism hits harder where you're at. Either way.

We're importing Brexit-ism and exporting Trumpism. Making great deals.

Outer-space up next! All aboard the Trump space-train.

I doubt this is meant to take away attention from anything.

He likely would really like to settle the matter with the illegals having voted and help promote the idea of a national voter ID so we can prevent illegals voting in the future. Until a voter ID is instated we will have this specter hanging over our heads.

Either way, it seems Trump is already stacking the deck against them. There are only lesser degrees of winning to worry about.

You don’t NEED to change the Constitution on that.

THE CONSTITUTION EXPLICITLY SAYS THAT THEY’RE NOT CITIZENS. ANCHOR BABIES DO NOT LEGALLY EXIST.

BETTER THAN HITLER

BETTER THAN HITLER

BETTER THAN HITLER

You know what's great? Leftist were celebrating new years as "the end of the worst year ever". Pretty shortsighted considering their worst nightmare was going to be president in 2017. They must have still had hope that their feelz would triumph over realz. Nope.

STOP IT, TRUMP! MY ERECTION IS LASTING LONGER THAN 4 HOURS!

Explain.

Maybe his master plan is make press briefings 15 minutes of awkward silence while all the reporters stare at their shoes, terrified to ask questions

I hope the entire cast of Harry Potter dies in 2017

Will he choose death or exile?

I want an edit of that wojak with all the newspaper clippings being a noir detective, but with pepe in the white house instead of wojak in some dingy motel

Some of them might be redeemable.

Narrative Smashed By Stats - "Most Americans" Did Not Vote For Hillary Clinton
statisticalideas.blogspot dot com/2016/12/america-political-not.html

FINAL TALLY: Trump won by 3 MILLION votes outside California, New York…
dailymail.co dot uk/news/article-4055182/Final-tally-shows-Trump-lost-popular-vote-2-8-million-BEAT-Clinton-3-million-votes-outside-California-New-York.html

thegatewaypundit dot com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

On the morning of the election, there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Don't get discouraged. Popular opinion is changing all over the world and everything can be uncucked. Don't let them tell you it's settled and you can't change it. People are going to see that shit is awesome over here and start demanding some of their own nationalism soon enough.

5 days and they're already doing this shit. 5 fucking days. 4 more years and they'll be an heroing.

I just don't even see this as a situation where Trump needed to stack anything against them. The media has become their own worst enemy because Trump can so easily ignore all of their concerns and go on doing what he thinks is right. He's likely going to stick to all of his campaign goals, which he worded extremely well, so as to to ensure that no one can ever claim that he betrayed those that voted for him. He seems to look at this like a business project where he has a list of tasks to accomplish and is going through them one by one.

During this time he'll just have his advisors help out with making sure public perception is optimal which is something Bannon is very good at. So Trump can focus on his work and just set aside a few moments to make random comments like on the illegals voting to help ensure some media narrative against him doesn't take hold in the public consciousness as fact.

As a non-American I think it's strange how the American media pretends that the claim that there was a sizeable number of illegal votes is so outlandish. The figures of illegal immigrants in US is in the dozen of millions. If 1 in 10 of those illegal immigrants vote, that would still be millions of votes. Even if it's something like 1 in 20, it would still be hundreds of thousands, and that is still huge. 1 in every 20 of them voting is hardly outlandish, especially considering how little there is in terms of confirming voter's identity in US. In fact, US has very lax voter identification requirements compared to most democracies on earth, including countries that are worshiped by the average american leftist. It is absurd that US, which has a bigger illegal immigration problem than most democracies, resists the idea of voter identification under the weak premise that it might discourage minority voters, when allowing an illegal to vote is an ever worse prospect, as it is not only an attack on democracy as it basically nullifies a legal vote but also an attack on sovereign statehood itself.

JUSTICE BRENNAN’S FOOTNOTE GAVE US ANCHOR BABIES

Anchor babies are “citizens” only because of a phony constitutional principle cooked up by Justice William Brennan in 1982. Just like abortion, sodomy, gay marriage, and unicorns—it’s in the Constitution! If Americans want to be generous enough to provide for millions upon millions of illegal aliens, they ought to at least be asked. Instead, the taxpayers are forced to support foreign-born poor through a legal fiction, and are called racists if they ask any questions.

Americans are smugly informed that the Fourteenth Amendment confers U.S. citizenship on anyone who is born in the United States. Liberals act as if this amendment was added to the Constitution in an early burst of multicultural sentiment, so that La Raza could come along a century later and make millions of foreigners citizens without the consent of the people. Look, we’ve got to make sure that no matter how people get here, their children will be American citizens. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT’S NOT ALREADY IN THE CONSTITUTION? Most people are too cowed to ask the obvious question: Why would Americans have done that?

They didn’t. Automatic citizenship for anyone born in the United States was invented out of whole cloth by Justice William Brennan and slipped into a footnote in a 1982 Supreme Court case. It’s so crazy that even Nevada Democratic Senator Harry Reid knows it’s crazy. In 1993, Reid introduced a bill that would clearly end citizenship for the children of illegal aliens. As he explained:
If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again. If you break our laws by entering this country without permission, and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee full access to all public and social services this society provides—and that’s a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?

Noting that the false promise of citizenship was luring “pregnant alien women to enter the United States illegally,” Reid said his bill simply “clarifie[d]” that anyone born in the United States to an illegal alien mother “is not a U.S. citizen.” But then Democrats discovered that parents of the anchor babies were voting for them! Suddenly Senator Reid decided it wasn’t insane to give citizenship to children born to illegals, after all. To the contrary, it was racist not to do so.
Appellate court judge Richard Posner, the most-cited federal judge, wrote a concurring opinion in a 2003 case for the sole purpose of asking Congress to rethink “awarding citizenship to everyone born in the United States.” Justice Brennan’s invented constitutional right, he said, was luring “illegal immigrants whose sole motive in immigrating was to confer U.S. citizenship on their as yet unborn children.” Referring contemptuously to the idea that citizenship by birth is compelled by the Fourteenth Amendment, he asked Congress to pass a law and “put an end to the nonsense.”

ABRAHAM LINCOLN FREED THE MEXICANS

Just so everyone knows the facts, the Fourteenth Amendment was part of the Reconstruction amendments after the Civil War, passed in response to the South’s sleazy attempts to deny freed blacks their rights, over which a bloody war had just been fought. To get a constitutional amendment passed, there has to be a mass feeling about a big problem. It isn’t a secret trap door put in the Constitution for fun. The sole and exclusive purpose of the Fourteenth Amendment was to stop Democrats from nullifying the entire Civil War by continuing to deny citizenship rights to newly freed slaves.
The idea was not to ensure that every pregnant Mexican who runs across the border would win citizenship for a child born here. That’s weird that women who are eight and a half months pregnant suddenly want to go on an arduous trip to another country. Wouldn’t you rather wait until you have the baby? Oh . . . I see. Even the former Ku Klux Klanner on the court, Justice Hugo Black, admitted that the sole purpose of the Fourteenth Amendment was to protect freed slaves.

In a widely ridiculed 1898 case, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court ruled that the children born to legal immigrants in the United States were citizens. As the dissent, legal commentators, and the Yale Law Journal pointed out at the time, the majority opinion had based its ruling on British feudal law, forgetting America had pretty forcefully rejected Britain’s ideas about a king.11 As ridiculous as it was for the Wong Kim Ark Court to grant citizenship to the children of legal immigrants, that’s how the law stood for eighty-four years. And then, out of the blue, during the Reagan administration, Justice Brennan slipped a footnote into a 5–4 decision in Plyler v. Doe asserting that “no plausible distinction” could be drawn “between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful.”

I can think of a few “plausible distinctions.” For one, there’s the lawful versus unlawful part. Also, legal immigrants, in theory, have been looked over by the country’s immigration officials and approved for permanent residency. Legal immigrants—all of whom will now have access to taxpayer-funded Obamacare—have been checked for contagious diseases, insanity, mental defects. (Again, this is “in theory.”) The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons reports that “many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant
tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue, and Chagas disease.”

Brennan’s only authority for the drivel about there being no “plausible distinction” between the children of legal immigrants and illegal aliens was a 1912 book written by Clement L. Bouvé. Bouvé was not a senator, nor an elected official, and certainly not a judge. He was just some guy who wrote a book. So on one hand we have the history, the objective, the plain meaning, the authors’ intent, and more than a century of law on the Fourteenth Amendment. On the other hand we have the idle ramblings of Clement, who, I’m guessing, was too cheap to hire an American housekeeper.

Nigger we already have multiple dem operatives on camera telling us they bus people around and have been doing it for 50 years. They are FUCKED.

MEIN GOTT - THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

WEW

I hope Soros has good bodyguards. The kind that can take a drone strike or two. Maybe even some Russian assassins.

Holy fuck he's actually fucking doing it. This is madman levels light years beyond absolute.

It gives him casus belli on pushing voter ID laws and destroying the "muh voter disenfranchisement" narrative

It gives him casus belli on The Wall and removing taco by revealing how many of those fraudulent votes were made by illegals.

It gives him casus belli to finish off the DNC for good.

But most importantly,
it gives him casus belli to go after Hillary.

Shills and cucks have been concern trolling since election day that Trump was bullshiting about going after her and that since he didn't clap her in irons the second he was sworn in, he was never going to lock her up. It was NEVER going to happen that wa; he would have to have her treachery laid bare to the extent even the most blue pilled normalfags would be screaming for her head. He has begun that keikaku now.

By showing how much of a false idol she is, he completely discredits his opposition in the public taking to he streets to virtue signal by the thousands, the establishment faggots trying to undercut him at every turn, and the media trying as hard as they can to gaslight the world into believing Trump is President because of anything other than the sheer unyielding will of the people.

The best part is, by trying to force the meme that he's going to go back on his campaign promises, his opposition has done nothing but force his hand and sealed their fates. He might have shown mercy to some of them so he could focus on rebuilding the country, but he sure as fucking isn't going to do that now that they've done everything short of rallying shock troops for a civil war to stop him.

Issuing EO's on immigration either today or tomorrow as well.

Are u retarded leftypol?

Good try user. If I close my eyelids enough, I see red. Kek

That's the best part! The press essentially asked him to do this. I can't wait to see the furious backpedalling.

Only reason he's alive now is to see everything he has done become undone.

The press gets donkey-punched yet again.

Now DNC starts plotting assassinating Fuhrer with help of CIA.

Please Kek, protect God Emperor with all of your power.

I mean, I agree with you on everything you typed and that's my opinion as well and it should be that way, but it's hard to argue against

Again, I agree with you, but it's almost the same argument as SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Literally, it says if you are born here you are a citizen. Unless we want to try and say it meant born here AND subject to the law here, but even illegals must obey the law (that was weird to type…)

I think we need to amend the Constitution, because interpreting Amendments sets a dangerous precedent. We must take the Constitution literally at all times. The Supreme Court has been "writing" laws for far too long.

oh no

we need one party of christian theocrats and one party of secular white nationalism

just to keep things interesting

You are lower than animals

The funny thing is that Holla Forums would have been yelling about Hitler being a zionist shill in the early days of the reich. The party worked with zionist groups to to encourage emigration and organize deportation.

This phrase isn't in there just as a rhetorical flourish.
The word "subject" here is used in the sense of "The Queen's subjects".
That is to say you must have allegiance to the US constitution and not have allegiance to a foreign power.
The children of 2 foreigners would have a foreign allegiance.

This freedom boner keeps on going.

It's the Energizer Boney.

I hope Trump starts talking about the final solution to the Mexican problem. (i.e. mass deportation).

The yids would scream at the implications of that choice of words.

Exodus is a complete fabrication. There is zero archeological evidence for the jews ever being enslaved in Egypt. It simply didn't happen. Jewish priests invented the story during their exhile in Babylon, as a way of convincing their followers that their god had power even when the jews were away from home (at the time among polytheists like the jews in this region, this was a novel concept Yes, the jews were polytheists, read Exodus again.)

For two and a half thousand years, jews have kvetched about how the Egyptians treated them but it never happened.

And just as they made up Exodus to defame the Egyptians, they also made up the Holocaust.

Well there we can have a discussion. I always thought of it as an adjective, not a subject. As in you are subject to those laws, not a subject of those laws. Interesting new view on it.

I'm still really leary about interpreting any part of the Constitution. We must take it literally at all times. But what you just said is one of those times when we must interpret what they meant. Which form of "subject" did they mean when they wrote it in?

Trump did say he wanted to use the Supreme Court to interpret the Fourteenth during his tenure and get rid of the anchor baby shit. Maybe he can.

Seriously underchecked. Soros will spend his final days on the run.

Dubbs of truth

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

First president with balls since teddy. Congrats.

Diversity, user, it's always about Diversity
Though it should be amended slightly to Ex-SS agent, that bitch most likely got fired hard because the Secret Service have a very strict working clause that states

Just wait until his cabinet is fully filled.
You ain't seen nothing.
We also got one SC seat to fill, probably more in the next 8 years.

Damn straight, that's why democrats are dragging their feet with Sessions, they know that when he gets into office he'll get with Mattis, Pompeo and Komey and lay waste to the whole fucking lot of em.

Not only that, but every day in press conference, Sean Spicer has been absolutely savagely ripping them apart. They are not only getting overloaded, but also eviscerating any and all attempts at hammering a strong narrative for the week. Only the outlandish ones that normies will scoff at go through.

MSM ON SUICIDE WATCH

wait wat

I'm afraid my face my stick permanently to smugin. Been smug for quite a while now…

???

8 years later you'll be so tired of winning you'll beg for a shitcunt like Obama again.

kidding, winning is what we deserve

I have been through 4 elections, you learn to accept that your guy WILL cuck and you just hope that he stops the dildo being pushed in further.

This is insanely different, I have hope again, I am trying to control it because I have been let down before but I can't shake this immense amount of winning and lack of cucking.

I was getting blackpilled when people were pushing the "virtual wall" and "Trump for amnesty?" but that was all bullshit, this is it.

If America gets federal ID laws from this low agency blacks can't be bussed around anymore, illegals can't vote in California, Whites will regain their demographic importance.

The best part about it all is that the Democrats are talking about diversity while Trump just flipped the blue dog democrat union bosses, the Democratic party might be properly damaged for 50 years.

Can i get a summary of what he's gotten done so far?

I need it for debating purposes.

We'll get a one term Republican president after Trump who will try to imitate his reign, but fuck it up and give way to a democrat. It will be up to Trump in his time as President to make his legacy so solid that no commie could erode it for 50 years.

You know what would be really cool? Holla Forums theater. Get a bunch of anons to dress up and act out the plane scene in front of the HWNDU wall.

The clause I quoted is there specifically to state that being born on US soil is not enough.
It's very clear.

How dare you?

Didn't some do that last night?

one scenario that I wonder about is where one parent is foreigner the other American. The child would be considered American, but what about the other half?

Is that technically a case of duel-citizenship?

Opinion Trump's Win, the Greatest Victory for anti-Semitism in America Since 1941

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.707374

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752064

French leaf here, I feel so bad for us right now, but I don;t care if Canada come out weakened because of Trump, we had it comming, but more importantly America deserve a shot at fixing shit, and Trump fought (((them))) tooth and nail to get this chance, godspeed you glorious bastards

Project Veritas already did the investigation. All the FBI needs to do is put handcuffs on the democrat criminals. How hard is that?

Tell that to the anchor babies and their apologists then.

One US parent is enough.

No, I'm not asking about american citizenship; I'm asking about the foreign citizenship.

say American and for example an Israeli get married. Who gets to claim what? How does it work if there are two conflicting claims for jurisdiction, as in does the child get both American and Israeli duel-citizenship or could claim both?

Child/parents get to pick one or the other or even both?

Global travel was a mistake.

But in my opinion, the parents gets to choose one country for citizenship for their child, upon birth.

Varies from country to country.
USA allows dual citizenship so the child would have American and Israeli citizenship.

AYO HOL UP

The TPP is dead as a doornail. The EU rejected it already last year way before Trump did it.

Indeed. The American Nationalist Workers Party.

we /x/ now

I once believed the same thing as well. But day by day Trump is turning out to be truly based. For once I have hope that the upside down world will soon turn up again, what strange times we are living in currently.

Capped for posterity.

Is there an actual limit on how many justices can be appointed? Because if there isn't Trump should stuff the SCOTUS with those 14 Medal of Honor Recipients that endorsed him and then also have congress sift through the 88 Generals that endorsed him. Just as many as possible to ensure a right wing dominance for the next ~30 years.

are those abandoned / leftover voting vans from 2016?

(checked)
What do you think the odds are that someone has investigated, found voter fraud, and brought the evidence to his administration, and now he's just baiting the hook to watch and see how they react?

Trump doesn't lose, he wouldn't publicly announce an investigation unless he knew it was going to find what he's looking for.

I didn't think of this but think it's pretty high. At most he may be watching to see who is hiding and attempting to destroy evidence.

This ride has no brakes.

Turns out it's nine set by legislation. Gay.
archive.is/qpA7B

I just saw them on election day

the only way to go after the jews is to get rid of their hold on the media
if we could change the (((luegenpresse))) into the press it might be possible

Hi TRS.

Factually incorrect, fool:
bibleandscience.com/archaeology/exodus.htm
I bet you think King David is just a myth too: archive.is/DTgKZ
Or, like that idiot Richard Dawkins (who had to retract what he said) think that Christ Jesus is a myth: vid related

Don't confuse reality for the fantasy of giant electric chairs and oven roller-coasters.

When they discover writing by NatSoc general about implementing giant electric chairs, or discover blueprints to the oven roller-coasters, or test the genetic material in supposed "Jew Soap", or find Hiter's hiddens tash of Jew shrunken heads (and pictures of the process, or writings of the process by NatSoc soldiers/engineers, then come back to me.

Until then, actual evidences do not compare to "eyewitness" novellas.

Even Kikepedia admits that Exodus never happened. Your evangelical "bible science" means nothing.

You might as well say the book of dragonology is based on a science while you are at it. There was a religion here, it's gone now.

LAD.. QUIT CUCKING SO HARD FOR THE KIKES.

That doesn't bode well jews have a tendency of destroy texts and artifacts that go against their views.

Yeah, because the Marxist Jews would never admit to that unless it was true; I mean, they want to promote godlessness so they'd never

oh wait

destroying.

When even jews admit that a jewish persecution story is falsified, you can be damn sure it didn't happen.

AAAnnnd I've got a boner…

You are pathetic

One of those (((translators))) was Martin Luther, one of the most prolific and important German men in human history.

You watch your mouth before you make yourself look any more stupid.

WEW LAD

even Jews admit Exodus didn't happen

blogs. timesofisrael.com/the-exodus-didnt-happen-long-live-the-exodus/
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844

Hitler was technically a Zionist.

Sauce red Ken:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hitler-supporting-zionism-says-ken-8190207

NO! WE HAVE TO WIN MORE! WE WILL WIN AT EVERY LEVEL! WE WILL WIN ECONOMICALLY AND ON EVERY FIELD! IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE!

How stupid are you people?

and it didn't work…… they have their own country and are still an international cliche fucking over other nations

Not stupid enough to believe in a kike fable.

This thread is getting slid, hard.

In somewhat related news. The Wall is confirmed.
rt.com/usa/375075-trump-immigration-law-borders/

You are no better than the retards that swallow whatever they are told. Just because the religion died a long time ago doesn't mean it never existed.

The day a Holla Forums user quotes HAARETZ and TimesOfIsrael is the day I know this board has been flooded with NuAtheists so desparate that they'd take the words of the very same people they inherently distrust as truth.

>Christianity/Bible started with Jews Actually with God but "muh spaghetti munster"

Fuck you're retarded.

YES BABY
I'm so happy. This is looking legitimately hopeful in terms of government for the next eight years.

Reminder that intl has free reign here since the mods are paid shills.
>>>/sudo/8334

Cool non argument. Don't forget to believe only some of the kike lies. A smart person like you won't eat up 100% of the lies, only a small amount. :^)

Get back to me when you do.

Admit it, your ultimate presupposition is not "Jews cannot be trusted" but that "God is myth and Bible is false"

To support your very own Atheist worldview in the face of archeological and ancient documented evidences, you would even turn to the very kosher, zionist news outlets you know are untrustworthy.

THAT user CITED HAARETZ! TIMES OF ISRAEL!
You anons have been saying

Is this logical? Is this rational?
You're pathetic. Wake up.
Research before you open your mouth. Repent, or else you'll be the same idiot you are now even into the grave.

It would be fun to see Veritas appear during the trial and those peoples' faces turning to stone at the sight of them.

BAN THE DEMOCRATS

In high school in the 90s, my 9th grade history teacher had a unit on Islam and the Muslim conquests. He was pretty upfront about the fact that Muslims spread their religion through violence and imposed second-class citizenship on infidels in conquered cities. We definitely never had to learn fucking Arabic or do Allah's face-down-ass-up prayer on Aladdin's magic carpet.

I never said it was an argument. You are just resorting to insults, rather than admit you will only swallow SOME kike lies.

You're a bunch of spiritually retarded intellectual schizophrenics

L8er g8er

All the smug anime grills won't stop you from being the dumbest poster on Holla Forums.

How can this even be real? HOW? If this was my child I would become the next Breivik.

Chequed
UK TO US IMMIGRATION RESTRICTIONS TO BE RELAXED
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/23/theresa-may-donald-trump-us-uk-immigration?CMP=share_btn_link
Im a britbong and I love the winning tbh.

Mark your calendars boys. If this happens we have a les bains situation on our hands.

No, user, you don't understand, unless you support Saudi Israeli proxy ISIS Wahabi disenfranchised people's customs by learning their shahada and praying to their god, you're a bigot.

I miss when the USA wasn't so deranged…

Tell me wise one, with a simple principle of jews always lie in every interaction, what is the answer?

The answer is that a liar who always lies is never trusted by anyone.

What Doo-jin is that second image from, my friend? I can't find it from searching the crop.

It would be nice, but the one then we need to make sure of is that the leftists and kikes in your government don't try to find some loophole to ship your muds over to us.

It's not a hard concept, you immense retard.

But you boys have stand your ground a d castle law and that, we have sporks.
help out your old empire mate, wont you?

I forgot to mention that something similar also happened in the USA

Right, then why would you link to their articles and cite the liars as truthful?

I don't think all Jews lie all the time, but the anons who reject Scripture think that. Look at the original post on Exodus. If that's the case, then how could you use a liar for truth on a liar?

If you want to look for evidences against the BLATANT archeological and ancient documented evidences (which I POSTED, and NO ONE has psoted otherwise - aside from citing articles from pro-Israel zionist kosher sites like HAARETZ and TIMES of ISRAEL) then look outside of Jews for it. Otherwise you admit that not everything a Jew says is a lie.

Use farm equipment. Think of all the things one can get on a farm and use your god damn imagination.

Oh look a salty christcuck.

Go on then.

But we'd get banged up with Ahmed, Amir and Ngur N'groni. You can do it all legal like.

I really hope trump wins now,

its been too long

fuk hillary

A WILD TIME TRAVELLER APPEARS

Take a note from the IRA and learn something about hydrogen peroxide.

I honestly feel this. It's too much win at once.

I didn't link shit you illiterate nigger, I merely pointed out your argument is weaker than wet sack of shit. jews don't always lie or nobody would ever believe them about anything and every good liar bases their lies with a shred of credibility. Regardless of the answer to the question, it cannot be simply dismissed as "my opponent listened to a jewish interpretation of events therefore he is wrong" because both sides are a jewish interpretation of events. Exodus is a jewish book. Both sources should be viewed with extreme skepticism.

trump 2020

(checked)
Kek has spoken through the spirit of Hitler.

FUCK THE IRA
LONDONDERRY
TAIG SCUM GET OUT
reèeeeeeeeeeeeee tbh

Project Veritas Action Videos
UPDATED 01-25-2017

mega.nz/#F!ks8UkK6b!n7b0-EWR_iV0NjuwsHTj2g

Moments ago, the President of the United States Tweeted that he will be asking to launch a “major investigation” — using actual government resources, I can only assume, unless he plans on personally bankrolling that himself, too — into claims of voter fraud that plagued the general election.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 25, 2017

President Trump has alleged that millions of “illegals” voted in the election, and that it was this group — anywhere from 3 to 5 million, he reportedly told a group of lawmakers this week — that handed the popular vote win to Hillary Clinton. The President said that he will have the investigation look into the voting practices of “those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead.”

The announcement comes just one day after press secretary Sean Spicer got pelted with questions from the press in his daily press briefing about the personally held beliefs by the Commander in Chief about this allegation. It resulted in a incredulous response from journalists covering the story; MSNBC’s Ari Melber took Spicer to task in a blistering rebuke, saying, “it makes no sense because it’s not supposed to make sense because it’s a conspiracy theory, but this is reality now. This is not alternative facts.”

archive.is/sl5Nv

That's some bullshit. No wonder you guys are always shitposting.

A man can dream.

checked.
gets checked by

and then

A comparison of Herr FBI to Herr Stache. I believe kek may be trying to tell Georgie boy something

You don't have to like their politics to learn from their tactics.

Ad infinitum, a capite ad calcem, ab urbe condita

Annuit coeptis

Don't forget the biggest power: Macedonia.
That Nazi collaborator is ripe now. Hope his son dies from AIDS.

www.rferl.org/a/george-soros-macedonia-witch-hunt/28243738.html

politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/feb/24/blog-posting/high-schoolers-had-recite-islamic-prayer-class-mak/

At least you got dubs lad. Have faith in kek and he shall save you from the madness.

That was done so that a political justification could be made for it. It really doesn't matter since China is a MFN for trade purposes, and Obama was working on a BIT with them that would've given them essentially the same benefits as being in the TPP. Even the Economist wrote that there was nothing to stop China from joining the TPP eventually. They just like raping US IP so much that they wouldn't sign on to those provisions. So they get the special BIT, and the average American can eat shit.

The ISDR and the sovereignty grab was the whole point of the thing. Everything else was window dressing.

Gas yourself nigger kike lover. The bible is not a source lmao. Its a shitty book of jewish lies

1) hide behind car / door / wall, pop out and shoot unsuspecting English folk
2) use some of the potato field fertiliser in a stolen van to smash some hotel windows
3) kidnap and brutalise "informants"
Apart from 3, what is there to even look at? They were amatuers funded by you burgers.

Think of the targets.

Didn't that green Kikess Stein allready prove election fraud with the Democrat's own money while pocketing most?

top kek hang yourself

MY FUCKING COUNTRYMEN YOU CUNT, COME TO GLORIOUS ALBION AND SAY THAT

That she did, she did however cease all action the moment it was discovered though.

Christ man, I'm talking about targets in CY+2, not about the actual actions of the IRA.

Yeah she jewed the jews. I other words, she's a third-party kike.

Im english too mate, but you need to go back to sperging in Britpol tbh.

My mistake.

I thought the lad was attacking my dead family tbh. My apologies.

I was using "you" in a general sense, you idiot. Why did no one but me pick up on THIS:
THAT was what I was referring to! Did you just start posting this without reading what I even said, let alone what I was replying to?

Who's the illiterate here?

Isn't it Holla Forums's common consensus that no Jew should ever be believed about anything?
It's why so many anons got uppity about me posting the son of the Israeli general speaking out against Israel, because "he's just a kike too, don't post kikes"
Didn't say that. Just saying that if you make a thread on Holla Forums asking "When is it okay to ever believe a Jew on anything?" the common reply is "Never"

Exactly why I posted articles and a video on archaeological and ancient documented evidences regarding the Old and New Testament of the Bible:

To which I received in reply:
And when I stated how this is not an argument and not a rebuttal with evidences (and how stupid it is to rely on wiki for any truth)
I received the post citing HAARETZ and TimesOfIsrael with the phrase "even Jews admit to it"
Which is not only ridiculous but not a proper rebuttal to the information I posted, which was in response to a claim WITHOUT evidence that Exodus is as much of a lie as the Holocaust:

DO YOU GET IT NOW?
This is the full discussion at hand. Maybe you should actually read what's been said before typing away and crying "illiterate". R E A D the thread of replies next time.

Because Jesus was black right? :^)
THAS RITE
I gave citations from archeological digs and an entire video from ancient historians from Rome:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

… those dubs, Kek wills it!

Ha…Hahah…..AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
ÀAAAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAH

youtu.be/Z3PP_SWHUQQ?t=1m33s

"I love George Bush. he is a decent man. Hes not a liar, crook, murderer, that stuff. We should get homicide out of the white house and get a fresh start. You know, we don't want any more murderers."
Barbara Walters wants to move. Norm says it several more times.

Democrats should have left this alone.
It will only hurt them.

Morons.

Remember what Yuri Bezmenov aka Based Bezmenov said.

Gotta be like judo masters.

There's no way they win on this. There's at least some kind of voter fraud out there and it's going to be all people remember once it's revealed.

We were born too early to travel the vast gulfs of space, to other worlds among the stars.
We were born too late to embrace the glories of past civilizations of our powerful, White ancestors.
…WE WERE BORN JUST IN TIME TO SEE THE FUCKING MAINSTREAM MEDIA, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, SOCIAL JUSTICE, FEMINAZIISM, AND ALL THINGS LIBERAL GET FUCKING DESTROYED BY THE ONE, TRUE GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND.

REST IN FUCKING PIECES, YOU POMPOUS COMMIE FAGGOTS.

I want to leave asap

He's too powerful to JFK. They spent all their energy on trying to keep him from getting elected

that fag munching piece of shit Shep Smith is saying the President keeps lying about attendance photos and voting numbers.

Fuck this piece of shit.

When will you Yahweh worshipping fucks learn?

he's borderline hysterical about it

GUISE THERES NO EVIDENCE OF ANY VOTER FRAUD, PLEASE DONT INVESTIGATE IT, PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

US President Donald Trump has warned Chicago he will “send in the feds” if city officials fail to bring the crime rate under control. The city has so far had more shootings and homicides in 2017 than at the same time last year, according to reports.
In a tweet on Tuesday, Trump stated that if Chicago doesn’t fix the growing crime problem, which he slammed as “horrible carnage,” he will resort to federal intervention to quell the violence.
If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 25, 2017
rt.com/usa/375000-trump-police-abuse-chicago/

Sucks to be you we have real rwds in here

No, will just retire one oligarch hand puppet's form in U.S. politics. Could actually go toward one of the the left's few political strength tactics, re-branding as reformed and more in touch and of the people. They'll basically try and tie themselves to the 'little' people they have such cynicism and disdain for by getting hack celebrities of various types to take political positions with them as they re-wire their political ground game machine to them, i.e., the inner city 'God Fathers' who run the Boss Tweed playbook and have kept the Democratic party even relevant in exchange for gaff to disperse among their actual constituency, which sure as fuck is not the average lower class citizen of a major U.S. city.

Does CNN want to get shoah'd?

Check'd, trips confirm that we will continue to win and it'll be beautiful.

Deep down every Jew knows that they're monsters and should be destroyed. They rationalize it by saying the goyim deserve it because they're weak but implicit in that is the knowledge that they're a destructive malevolent force. Deep down they do want to be destroyed.

I want to watch Fox news but this faggot makes my skin crawl.

YES

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT IT ISN'T EVEN THE YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK YET!

Barron's 10 years old and you need to be 35 to be president
so it should be 2040 or 2044…
…… holy shit ==2044== FUCKING DUBS!!!!!

Is that a real headline? They have absolutely no self-awareness.

Their whole daytime lineup is poz^2

Honorary American

WE HAVEN'T EVEN ENTERED THE YEAR OF THE LEGENDARY SUPERCOCK YET!

That's a cool idea in general. Get a bunch of anons to reenact the entire movie and release it online.

No, they made up a history because their people never had any history before, all they had been before that point was primitive goatfucker shitskins.
Almost all ancient civilizations were built by Aryans.

Let me guess, VA hospital?

2017 YEAR OF THE ROOSTER CONFIRMED BEST YEAR

What is this Canadian zoetrope?

It's looking more and more likely that we could possibly meme Trump into Pinochet.

implying they won't pick option c, accuse Trump of voter fraud with the help of the Russians

FUCK YOU
NEED MOAR
MOAR WINNING

Disney's Fansasia 2000.

Not nearly as dumb as Christcucks.

Might as well say Jesus = Horus

No. All jews are bad jews. Ancient jews were no less repulsive than modern jews. Jews have always been subhuman scum.

Found the kike d&c poster.

Any Deutsch bros want to explain LoGH ?

"Sieg" appears to be an imperative verb in LoGH.

But I think the writer screwed up and should have used "siegen."

Is it grammatical German to command someone to conquer by saying "Sieg"?

Did The Onion guy actually drew that or is it a masterful copy of artstyle?

Come on over if you are white and a proper immigration candidate, if not get your shit together and get money, references, etc.

…..

It was a mediocre trap, they really do believe that Trump is just a bumbling fool.
Unfortunately for them he's going through with it in a very smart way.

(checked)
we're only on day 6 out of 2920

How many children did they abduct with these vans?

First make America Great Again.

Then stand as a shining example to help the other white nations uncuck themselves.

Why would one have to be a "master" to copy a style deliberately designed to imitate zero-effort political cartoons?

You'very got nothing to celebrate. This is just a backdoor route for May to try and unload a bunch of your shitskin pakis on the US and it will fail. If you think UK whites were ever in the equation you'really fooling yourself.

Strap in and prepare your anuses Goys, for the future holds for us something like this :

I think it rounds the numbers.

Never doubt Kek.

I've never seen twitter do that.

Dubs are the kiss of death for CNN. Kek mitt uns

Last I heard, it was 1.

Some time ago I posted a thread about how chans are full of illogical thinking, fallacies, and irrational spite.

This dumpster fire of a verbal fight is the kind of thing that inspired my original observation.

Truely the best timeline

You aren't an e-celeb, you are just a faggot.

Actually, Jesus is a jewish ripoff of Baldur.

That is some intense jewing

The gas chamber is the other way you autistic spamming kike.

(checked)
Hopefully we can get his spawn implicated as well, lock up the entire family line!
I'd love for Soros' final moments to be spent with the knowledge that everything he fought to build was for naught, brought down by Internet shitposters, their frog God, and one brave madman.

CY+2 BEST CURRENT YEAR YET

Isn't there a circumcised cock you should be sucking?

why don't you just kill yourself since life is pointless?

checked

ALL HAIL OUR REIGNING GOD EMPERORS OF ALL MANKIND!

Read a book you ignorant shit.

Let on two tweets, it looks so fake…

But I'm smarter than that clown, he doesn't even believe in climate change! I mean come on!

t. liberal

The collective shock on liberals faces when they discover the truth will be orgasmic.

Can we just Meme this kike to death already?

His punishment must be more severe.

When Soros' obscene wealth and hideous amount of global power is ashes…
…then he has our permission to die.

HOW THE HECK DID THIS THREAD GET TURN INTO A D&C THREAD?!

There an FOIA request for CNN's involvement after the repeal of the Smith–Mundt Act? I'm thinking their Psyop program is broke.

This

Jews jewing jews; this is now a jew thread

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 88/88

You're a big thumbnail!

anti-trump posts are explicitly pro-muslim and pro-communist.

What?
I'm American, man. I'm also not remotely celebrating evil.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Here you go, Bucky

The absolute mad man.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

What the fuck is pic related

faggot

Some swedish (?) kids program that shows cock n balls and, I think, underage nudity. Up next: mohammeds sexual emergency and why not getting buttraped is raycis

kys

Id like to say fuck gay europe but i managed to find myself in love with a pure aryan girl from germany

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

WINNING

What exactly are sanctuary cities? Is it really a place illegals can go, still be illegals but can't be arrested and deported?

It sounds too retarded to be true.

mfw aus is becoming more cucked.

"those registered to vote in two states"
jews btfo
many of them brag openly about voting in NY and FL

Fuck off faggot, I still haven't won shit. My pay today would be about the equivalent of a quarter million a year in the 80's adjusted on inflation alone, nearly a half a million a year when adjusted for all factors equating to buying power (less than 6 figures today.) Trump remembers what things were to make that happen for people even though it was before my time, I won't be sick of winning until well after I have that equivalent plus enough to make up for the decade and a half in the libshit/globalist controlled world barely affording more than food, clothing and shelter plus the stray shit that happens in life. When we're all as full of ourselves as boomers from all the winning I still won't be sick of it, so fuck you with your shit joke, shit still sucks (though clearly seems like it might get better for once.)

Fuck off what about canada

"SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW"

Goy Beck was whingeing about this.
You know it's the right thing then

liberalism truly is anti-american

nice id quads, friend

Send your moose to attack Trudeau

I LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!

(CHECKED)
KEK WILLS IT

You fucking idiots.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Soros would have sponsored this fucker; Luther himself thought his reformation went too far but it was too late to stop the mess he started.

Britbong here
Whats the best state to move to?

I'm really just now coming to realize Trump is actually president. Winning this much when all we've done for decades is lose feels 1488% surreal. We're just getting started too.

The hope is that he'll inspire exceptionality around the world.

Montana

Yes and no. It means institutions wont gp out of their way to deport or report illegals, unless the feds come in.

you mean create a fleet of sentient robots that turn on us?

ok

I HAVE BEEN CUMMING FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR AND A HALF AND THERE'S NO END IN SIGHT

Much better.

What a retarded looking kid.

For someone who spent most of her life trying to look perfect, he's a fucking shocker. Paying the toll I guess.

So, we're listening to the Jews now?

The Jews admitted that the Exodus happened up until they were relieved of their 'chosen' status by God. Now, it's all made up because they don't benefit from it and it hurts their cause.

Filthy heretic.

tl;dr:
FUCK CHINA!!!

I feel like the only way Soros can die is how Vampires die

Try to be less obvious next time.

TFW you realize this will also help him catch millions of illegals who voted and red pill the normies on how much these filthy spics are hijacking our nation.

I'm still glad he clarified his position rather than let clueless/newfag lurkers fall for the kike accusations.

at least we're not greece

Exactly. If you want to easily know the truth about something, ask a Jew and believe the exact opposite of what they tell you. Jews and their lies really are that shallow and predictable.

Kek favors you this day, Christbro.

feels badman

Here are the actual numbers

Go to bed, Imkampfy. You're spoiling the thread.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

checked for continued winning!

shoo shoo globalist jew

Oh, Japan. You're a hoot!

Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

Don't forget his masters

It's a good feel
but
I guess I was winning a little too much.
I already miss her.

Trump is doing first interview since the inauguration on abc right now. Still not sure why a thread hasn't been created yet.

this interview is incredible. I have never been happier and more sure in my decision to vote for him for President. The gravitas with which he now speaks commands respect. Especially when he was talking about cleaning up Chicago…explaining that he personally felt shame that a city in the country he is president of is so violent, and that he wants to fix it…that's exactly why I voted for him.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

tfw this depressed it was only 6 million and not all of them

dumb mods and lifers blowing hard some dumb shit being silly with inside knowledge of your stupid jew tier jokes should fucking gass you and your fbi faggots got dick so far up your ass its coming out of your other asshole mouth.dumb mods and lifers blowing hard some dumb shit being silly with inside knowledge of your stupid jew tier jokes should fucking gassed you and your fbi faggots got dick so far up your ass its coming out of your other asshole mouth.

I would participate. I actually got several brothers who could help me reenact the the plane scene.
I've got 7 brothers, is that enough for the scene?

Ages: 22 (me), 19, 17, 14, 13, 5, 4, 3.

wanted it to set in your ass might as well be your mouth and your mod skills shilling to the max cia all the way faggots FUCK YOU!!!

Stop being a faggot.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK YOU KNOW

Sanctuary cities have promised illegals to not cooperate with immigration authorities (the Feds).

Some universities have said they'll also help beaners. Not sure how.

You'd be short a few extras, but you'd cover the main roles.

Typical tricks, Schlomo!

How long were you incarcerated?

shoo shoo globalist jew

Trump likely went to them early on telling them he knew and to back off, but they likely played dumb.

Grab the popcorn.

i thought isis was being financed by usa - and king obonga is pro-muslim/ anti-jew… isis can't be jewish/ mossad and supported by obongoes at the same time right? i think a more likely scenario is that trump is simply pro-white, that' he'll side with russia against isis because russai wants syria intact and trump wants to ally with russia. then trump will position usa to be better ally to russia than china, which was also attempting to be pro-russia. trump will back out of middle east once isis is done and he's made russia happy, then position himself between russia and china, all the while courting the UK and other white nations - possibly germany/ italy/ france if they can uncuck themselves from the UN

Funny how those are all taken from the table talks.
The same place liberals get most of their "ebil hitler" quotes, with him saying ridiculous shit.

WOW

Time is right for the appearance of a third party, goy.

China is in the doghouse for causing the fentanyl 'crisis' so expect tough negotiations.

Someone shoukd send Barron a Russian proofs chicken shirt.

And all that happens in the fire monkey is supposed to be MAGNIFIED in the fire cock

Chances are she's already fucking someone else, if she wasn't before. Time to move on.

Shop Soros into a shot of the Eichmann trial. Meme that.

sounds good man

Shoo shoo globalist jew

You're right. The bible is a better source.

Goddamn current year is truly the best current year. The autistic spergouts of the left are only beginning and will only get more and more autistic as the wall grows and President Trump fulfills his promises. Goddamn it I fucking love my life right now anons :^D

It's a gray area because of the argument than the parent can't give up the rights of the child. The child is supposed to have to choose on attainment of majority…e.g. By surrendering a non-US passport.

That was the deal about Cruz bc he didn't give up his Canadian citizenship until a few years ago…which technically meant that he did not even consider himself natural born.

Precum is not jizz

Global report, then.

Not a grey area. Anchor babies are not US citizens.

We don’t even know if Cruz is a US citizen. We have no legal proof of it.

straight_outta_fedora.png
The bible isn't about ignoring race but rather realizing the potential of each. A Christian Europe is better than a pagan one. Just as a Christian Africa is greater than a pagan Africa.

He was born in the US.

inb4 "Hell is forever!"

Also,

What, you think Assange is the only one with an insurance file?

am convinced that the land of dumb leftist auscunts was their insurance policy all along

So masons are just a big psyop? Figures.

Those signals work with cops, so they do come in handy.

Free Star Wars from Disney and bring back the SW EU when?

It's just a prank bro: master class.

Too bad his brother is such a cuck.

The question addressed was about babies born with 1 US parent.

He was born in Canada.

No, he must not die yet. His punishment must be more… severe.

He has to be stopped as quickly as possible. If he suffers for a prolonged period then the left will use him as a martyr.

Hitler's main failure was not neutralizing the (((international press))) in advance. And remember Churchill literally had that satanist (((Crowley))) working for him.

Are they boomers by any chance?

Cruz tried to argue that sine there are US military bases in Alberta he is a citizen too.

Were you honestly expecting a normal reply to this

The State of Quebec will operate in English.

(((Ari Melber)))

Shep eats at Comet Pizza.

I like trump but Barron really needs to correct his posture before it causes spinal issues

Shep has always been a nevertrumping liberal cuck.

i'm with you. too many Nietzsche fags on this board.

are they cute?

Wew I'm going to overdose on white pills before this month is over.

Consider that just over in New Zealand we had an ex FEDERAL RESERVE JEW re-elected 3 times over 8 years.

Now you can find one willing to bare a dozen offspring.

Prepare for America to be White Again!

Stay there, we're on the way

if you do make the jump over the pond, Oregon

you probably shouldn't come because theres no tea and u have brexit to carryout

context

I honestly don't know what he has in store, but I can envision the pained expression from shitlibs. This pops into my mind in particular.

no no, that shit was debunk a long time ago. :'^)

Archeology and ancient history are amazingly deep rabbit holes. The lies didn't start with their holohoax or even their bible. (((They))) have been at it for much longer. Luckily, their house of cards is finally falling apart.

DAILY REMINDER THAT OBAMA CALLED OUT TO ILLEGALS TO VOTE

kys normie scum

send to Trump and Drudge

Don't be a cuck and fight for Europe!

that may be the most jewish name I've ever heard

just for reference user that kid IS retarded and also said the immortal line of "hello you cunt" on British daytime TV

Is it possible to marry an American woman?

I don't think it's possible to immigrate there because you need to own a business and employ 10 people or something on the work visa?

I am from England, if I met an American woman online, then travelled to America and married her? Would I be able to stay there?

It's an admission of guilt that they're this panicked over voter fraud investigations. If it wasn't happening they wouldn't fear investigation.

who made this

then fuck him use Leif Erikson instead.

sorry wrong thread

The answer is simple. The thing happened, but jew a honestly doesn't know this, thinks it didn't, and is lying about it, while jew b does know the thing happened, and is lying about it.

It was bound to happen. Aus still hasn't quite hit peak cuck. That'll be about June this year, and then the pendulum is going to swing back so hard and fast there's a damn good chance Pauline Hanson will be the next PM, even if she has to resign her senate seat to do it.

It's more like
They don't really care if it's true or not, the only concern here is to make gains for the synagogue.

ROPE ROPE ROPE ROPE

Well, it's true. The alternative would be that illigals need not obey the law, in which case they wouldn't be illegals in the first place. Having to obey the law but not doing so is different from not having to obey the law, in that they are still subject to it.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Parties shouldn't sack the pm that the people vote them in. It should be illegal. How evil!

You would need a fiance visa (k1). You would have to remain in UK until you receive it. You cannot travel to America on a tourist visa, get married, and stay there. Even individuals on J1 (subject to two year rule) must return home for two years if they marry an American citizen while there.

I had a dream once, in which a plane filled with all of the Soros & Rothschild et al. crowd was smashed into the black box at Mecca by Pepe – Germanwings style. Boy, would that be the day.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

The Jew will care about the truth when the circumstances put the Jew into an environment that has caring about the truth as one of its highest priorities, because somewhere in that environment is the truth about Jews. The Jew in that circumstance becomes a chronic liar to obscure what he really is by distracting and wasting his enemies' time through him subverting as many truths as he can grab with his ratty paws.

It's best to give up now than later.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Btw, is there a press briefing today?

They've been getting sloppier as they've accrued more power.

Stop being a fag and lets hope for a GLORIOUS 2018. If Trump sets the board properly, we MIGHT turn this shithole around and start having national pride once more.

Yes, it's shit, but it's OUR shit. Be prideful of that, if nothing else.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Go ahead and call the police GOP, they can't un-rapestump you.

That thing is eight minutes. Do they mention the Stein thing at all? Curious to see how they're weaseling out of what happened.

When is Trump going to deport his wife as she worked illegally on a tourist visa, making her kids anchor kids. She should be the first one to go!

youtube.com/channel/UCtOF-0pzZIVI3KbonrwNrbg

100 Hottest Twerk Vines | Compilation of 2016/2017 | Booty Shaking | Leggings and mini skirts

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

soon we will be able to immigrate to 'merica my friend and then we can live the life of the free and shoot our guns and drink our beers with out fellow Holla Forums in the name of God Emperor Trump.

#KYSJew

Also capped, just because.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

My Grandfather Died a few weeks before the election. He was rooting for ¡Jeb!, But he wasn't aware of the cuckolds till we told him. After watching the gop debates, he was all in on trump.

Is he going to
>Fix Jew Jersey's gun laws?

If he exposes them and has them executed (or punished anyhow), I will stencil another trump flag to my wall.

That's a negative, nigger.
The "Christian dark ages" is a well debunked (((lie))).

Sheesh, how good would it be to be a youngfag in 2017?

Didn't he also say this?

Something like this, thanks everyone for voting since I can't yet.

Oh yeah, and Trump needs to push stricter acts and laws against fraudulent IDs for extra protection.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW MOLOCH WORSHIPPING CUNT

Oh yeah, and Trump needs to push stricter acts and laws against fraudulent IDs for extra protection. Also, what the fuck, Jim. Fix your shit.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Daily reminder that, while obongo is literally garbage and hurt this nation in inestimably dangerous ways over the course of his eight years, this clip has been cut down and taken grossly out of context to hide the fact that he's talking about the legal children of illegals voting as a way to give voice to their illegal relatives who can't vote. Still reprehensible, and the children of illegals shouldn't be citizens in any just world, but pretending something was said that wasn't said just makes you look retarded.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

It's a shame most people don't even bring this up.
People asked me what I did to be such a good student in high school and excel in engineering. Thing is, I didn't do shit. I've been good at what I do since day 1.

Imperatives usually drop the ending and use only the base verb, like fahr, mach schnell, schiess ihm, etc.

This is the rarest Hitler I've ever seen

Did you guys not hear the news? There is no evidence of voter fraud! Trump should rather pick a fight with Russia.

hi jason

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

this is a nice break from religion autists. thanks.

Checking your check.

KEK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

(checked)
Look at Hitler's facial expression in this photo. Does it not remind you of someone? Is Trump the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler?

I intend to print it out and put the photo above my desk/computer monitor to motivate me and give me a reminder of what I should be doing

I put my hope and faith in you Trump, keep winning

This picture looks strange is their sauce on it?

Interesting that mention of the Kaine-Pence Debate. Pence made strong arguments and spoke with conviction but alsi appealed to compassion. His defense of pro-life policy was delivered in eloquent, liberal armor piercing brevity. (Though ofc. as we know here, brown ppl should be encouraged to abort, and the process should include sterilization of the female).

Replace Bible with, some sport ball league. amirite? Now;

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

English, nigger.

jerusalem was taken from palestine and given to the kikes. recognizing it as the capital would open up a huge can of worms, and with the us out of the un and nato and such, they wouldn't have to worry about a thing.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

george is not to be underestimated, he has memes of his own.

Many people will tell you a specific state but generally speaking anything northwest is a safe bet, excluding Oregon and Washington.
Wyoming, Utah, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho (where I'm moving).

Don't let the hispanic map scare you, it's weighted poorly so it makes it seem more dramatic. Pretty much all the states I listed are ~90% white.

Get to work gents

Cali

Visiting LA is fine if you're into movies. Great theaters that play the classics and such (with the original film reels no less, mad comfy). Aside from LA you can enjoy the In-N-Outs, the mountains, and all that good stuff.

Utah is also great.

Why do people think that garbage is any good is beyond me

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Foolish.

So this earth?

Like have several slaves in every home. True liberty.
I agree.

Hollywood seems to like it's "member berries"

They don't read history so they rely on Hollywood theater.

Because huge population movements = disgruntled citizens.
Disgruntled citizens over immigrants = another shoah.
That's why.

He has the "shitposters posture"

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Someone needs to make a video of trump saying "we're gonna win and keep winning till you tired" and then show all the user reaction like "Tired of winning?" and "Please mr. Trump, I can't handle any more winning!"

truth here.
the DNC is a party of the city regions. nothing more. this is par for course for any left wing party.
The thinking needs to shift - how can this be leveraged or exploited?

Make them unfashionable. For that, their mainstream media puppets must be overthrown.

NEW THREAD WHEN?

You can bet your asses there's going to be electoral reform under Trump. All the bullshit and dirty kike tricks the Dumbocrats used are going to be exposed, and the system will be redesigned to make them impossible before 2020.

The Leftards will screech autistically, and loudly. But the illegal votes will be deducted from Shillary's tally and Trump's claim to the Popular Vote majority will be proven.

And then in 2020, most of the Leftards will go too far and be shoahed, while Trump wins by an even bigger landslide than 2016.

youtu.be/ZgdLIlHN7xQ?t=40s (already embedded somewhere + timestamp)
Barron's walking during the parade at inauguration day looked almost exactly like this bit of Hitler walking to be honest. The nigh-slouch, the swaying, his gaze etc.

Moreover they know it would result in a civil war.

He's been very close to his father during all of this, I would not be overly shocked if he knows quite a lot of what's going on in his father's mind.

Imagine being ten and knowing exactly what kind of work you have ahead of yourself as a man.

m8 we don't need a new thread

It's not that there's too much bureaucracy in Washington, it's that they end up being tied down by all the special interest groups and lobbyists that pay for their campaigns.
Trump paid for his own campaign.

THAT'S RACIST
You don't like Melania just because she's Slavic. You know who else didn't like Slavs?
HITLER
That means
YOU'RE THE SAME AS HITLER.
YOU'RE A RACIST
SEXIST
BIGOT
WE'RE A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS
NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL

Reported and filtered.

I find it funny when lefties try that shit when she's married to an american and her kids father is american as well.
Anchor babies are children of 2 illegal parents, if one of your parents is american you're american too.

its okay lad, i hope you get a german as your next gf and final gf

youtube.com/watch?v=1SCXojcQPPE

It's Norwegian anons.
Educational videos on puberty and what it does to your body.

Judging by those hairy legs and balls, that guy is most assuredly not under-age.

Not only Americans user.

I lost the closest woman I had in my life late last year. I remember the talk we had.

Spent two weeks where I didn't see her face to face. Would usually be together 2/5 days of the week. Every Sunday. The woman raised me. I loved her. She was my blood. she was my old mother. Healthy. Had a lot of knocks in her life. Us saffas have it hard, the elders have it harder if that makes sense. She was a saint. She was pure. She was amazing.

user. The above isn't even a dramatisation or a joke or even the exact words. But my heart breaks everyday to know that the person whom I loved so much in life did not see the amazing things I did. I am distraught, upset and tear up just writing this post but understand that a Trump victory affects the global situation as well.

MAGA. For you and for the rest of the world.
God Bless You.

The swedes and nords all have aids bro. It's not even worth discussing. They're fucking cucked. May as well belong to the ANC. You get what you give in this life. Fuck them.

Checked and kek'd.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Migrant DLC/mod when?

Fucken sauce?

My first dubs since 2009/
Why is it that the white man is the only nation globally that refuses to unite? The kikes, goatpedos, nogs, all do so and yet the most established nations in the world refuse it. It's because cognitive and critical thinking is disappearing and nihilism had taken over. Breznev, the commies, etc, all their manifestos have taken over the US, and in turn the global chain of events. South Africa was the experiment, Rhodesia was the beta test. Angola was the old world culling of whites. What a mistake we took setting foot here. Tribalism is still in existence, between the nogs. The white male is simply a divider that is no longer relevent. However, the white tribe is still the strongest in other continents. Waking up is simply standing up and being unafraid of one's identity.

Sad that Holla Forums is changing. The regulars know this, the ideology doesn't change. The brotherhood between men from the same backgrounds never change. However, advertising and shilling and disinfo does. Trump was a major victory beyond the borders of the USA. It give hope to all the people who know the truths of this world and are blinded and silence by MSM regardless of nation.

Thanks for checking me user. God Bless.

what's your home country?

As long as the Danes are alright.

Unless you're white, don't brag about marrying a US citizen. Racemixing is just as much of the problem than non-whites destroying their own heritage. Celebrate your identity by celebrating your roots, not what the kike media has told you. There's nothing edgy about waking up to the fact that we're being lied to. Voting doesn't do shit if you are a part of the ideological problem. No offense intended.

I can't believe I doubted the 4d chess meme

English.

I always thought of Denmark as being the anal prolapse of Sweden? Lel, just kidding. I work with a lesbian dane. So I can't say much. We collected Danish cookie tins growing up. If you had one in your house, it was seen as something fancy and rare. The Danes seem like good guys. But then again Denmark supported SWAPO and the commies during the culling of both innocent and peaceful africans (No really, the were in the middle of fucking nowhere and the niggers slaughtered them for helping SA, SWA, RHO, etc, etc. Even a suspicion meant the murder of women, children. Dismemberment , rape and absolute slaughter. )
The flies would wake you up. The flies would be all over the bodies. Sometimes they would take the black women and chain them up. Pulling them along for kilometers. Raping them until they couldn't go on. Then they would be shot in the head. Their breasts cut off with a knife. It's not even my own race and I can't help but feel that this is fucking animilastic. Europe helped sub-humans conquer europeans.

I have nothing against the Danes. But for fuck sakes. Grow a pair and enlighten your fellow citizens about the atrocities you caused to people in Africa, both black and white. I am not fan of the niggers, but the whole of Scandinavia contributed to the savage killings of thousands, if not millions by now (Mugabe included) of men, women, children and animals. All while the US supposedly helped you and us at the same time.. Long story short. We got FUCKED from all sides and holding a grudge against individuals such as yourself would not be fair.
SImply trying to educate so that you too, may go do research and realise that there are subjective and objective truths in mankind.

SInce you're here already, I consider you a bro. I just wish more of you guys would see it that way. But none of that is your fault. Nor should you feel that it is your responsibility to fix that. Just unite with us and spread the word.
God Bless.

You mean when we sent them some agricultural textbooks and a few people to help teach them how to grow food?

That and a shit-load of tuna. Tinned food. Sustenance in the desert. I don't give a fuck if you agree with me or not. But experientially speaking, this did happen. This did support them and kept them going. Even if not by much, it was a contribution which helped.

As said before. I am not against you as an individual. Merely stating what happened.

Are you saying we should feel white guilt for shit niggers did to niggers because we tried to help niggers feed themselves?

The countries helping them with fish were Norway and Iceland.

The Ovambos were not those who needed text books. SWAPO heads got training in Russia, Modern day Tanzania and Congo (Now DRC). There were Russians and Cubans on the ground as well. Scandanavia helped support this effort. Even "Christian missionaries got a free pass". You see, it simply proves the power of propoganda. Watch this video as Carike sings about being pure, being proud of who you are. Of being the best you can be to your sons and daughter. About how anybody in this country, regardless of colour can make it. This is what she is singing about.

SA got fucking trolled by the best and the globalists fucked us up.
If you don't believe me, ask any black the following. In the new SA:

In the old SA, they could choose their own community leaders.

They got given that

In the old SA, this was true.

In the old SA, there was some form of education, today there is terrible access.

Whites were conscripted. Blacks volunteered.

Let's reverse that for a second. Let's see what happens. Today is not anti-apartheid, it's simply the kaffs gone natural and the NWO that has wo.

My mistake then. You can understand why I can generalise in relation to that though. I wish I could fucking live in Denmark. I can't. I don't have the cash. I just get pissed off at countries that pretend they had no part in our demise. The US played a very very big role, but as you can see, it does not mean I have a hatred toward their peoples. I hope you see my sentiments.

Also, forgot to attach video.
Not going to send a translation. Watch the picture and listen. You will understand through human understanding what we had lost. Do not listen to the lies you were told.

Read

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */6892a6fe7#.9r6ifvti8

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
THERES STILL CHILD PORN UP FOR SOME REASON
I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE DOWN Holla Forums BECAUSE OF THE FAKE NEWS
8ch.net/newsplus/res/54900.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carousel_voting

fucking report it to the mods, we can't do shit

Global Report it, dipshit. Everytime I've reported shit to Global Vols, the shit was removed within an hour. Are you a fucking newb?

Why cure AIDs when it culls degenerates?