/fringe/ attacks KEK

KEK belongs to Holla Forums and yet /fringe/ wants to demoralize us into some "esoteric" circular repetition based on Goymasonry

We must defend KEK from the degenerates of /fringe/. KEK is NOT "hidden" or a spirit from some fantasy dimension. KEK is the way. KEK is natural. And the way is not hidden to Holla Forums or found in books about degenerate weirdos practicing pathetic ritual.

Anyone shilling this thread will be cursed by KEK. Only real discussion and arguments.

First of all, it's "Kek".
Second, a literal god does not require us to defend it.
Third, you do not speak for Kek, so don't go flinging around curses in his name when you're not even getting dubs.
And last but not least… at least show us how /fringe/ is trying to demoralize us, post some info, don't just go accuse someone (that I don't even know) of something without showing us some proof.
Link to a thread, screencap etc etc.
Sage because it doesn't deserve a bump.

Kill yourself /fringe/. You were never welcomed on Holla Forums. You're the worst nigger magic nerd faggot pathetic weirdo anti-white scum. You NEVER accomplished anything but to demoralize virgins. And now you want to ride our coat tales.

You had your chance.

You had your chance to do meme magic for YEARS.

and you failed

You failed because you're weak and dishonest

You're video game and board game players

GTFO you anti-white scum

KEK is an Aryan God

"Esoteric" is for degenerates playing One-upmanship (I know the true secret, but I can't tell).

You're not fooling anyone.

And now you are cursed by KEK.

Just like the Left

You will die with the rest.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Well he got dubs and you singles, so so far he's doing better

Magical thinking = Niggers

Therefore /fringe/ and /x/ = Niggers

fuck off moron

Ubermensch DO NOT BOW

Ubermensch DO NOT SUBMIT

ARYANS DO NOT BOW TO "gods"

ARYANS WORSHIP NATURE

KEK IS A FORCE OF NATURE

Übermensch are the future.

NIGGER MAGIC GTFO of Holla Forums

I've seen kikes get dubs posting white women getting fucked by niggers in the OPs of Holla Forums. That proves nothing but you're a fucking CURSED now

Fringe is indeed slowly being subverted by hippies.

loosh

SAME DUBS as accusation of "single dubs superior". Kek speaks to counter their false hoods.

Don't mean to say I tolda you so

Butt I toldla so

Smiley, you poor bastard. How are your parents?

Said the one who didn't get dubs. And I'm not /fringe/ , but you're retarded (no dubs still)

NO he got the dubs – the EXACT SAME DUBS you mentioned. Kek speaks

That's obvious.

/fringe/ spent years trying to make their waifus real.
We put a guy in the whitehouse.

KeK is God in the Eastern sense. OP is a retard who only thinks of God's in the Western sense.
Stop getting hung up on words.

sage

this

You're just too stupid to know it so I thought it was a different thread.

Tao

KEK

Logos

deal with it

Anyone includes OP, OP.

Kek is a forced meme designed to shit up the board with feel-good non-info.

so is Esoteric Hitlerism bad then? Go gas yourself faggot.

Also

LEAVE SMILEY A L O N E
t. greenpilled 4chon poster

Of course it's bad. It always was. It's South American post WW2 camp.

If you can't see it you're a fucking retard. And you're cursed now by KEK.

no easy achievement, must be respected

That shit has always been there.
Your community was tainted from the beginning.
Don't pretend it wasn't.

Holy Shit, that was fast.

Remember /x/, Remember the initial tipid forays into sigil magic with ebola-chan, Remember before D&C?

What the hell are you talking about?
Somewhat /fringe/tard here, and actually not that interested in Kek. Some circlejerk cult around an internet meme has absolutely zero value, you can have him.

I can only hope nobody called this out because only newfags fell for this sourceless shitmonger.

Kek again confirming op is a faggot

Then go

He disrespected Kek. /fringe/ AGAIN proving that they have low reading comprehension and a low IQ.

YOU ARE CURSED user

Cats > fringe

/fringe/ is owned by a legit mentally ill dude named smiley

His dox is all over the website

Hi /fringe/, you write like the retard you are and this right here is a perfect tell that you rushed to defend your awful circlejerk. Are you going to be the next TRS? Do we have to destroy you, too? Get out of Holla Forums, your awful interpretations of Kek do not belong here.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

Why should I go? You're not just shitting on /fringe/, you're also polluting Holla Forums with your nonsensical drivel. I get that some are caught up in this KEK thing, and it's pretty funny and all, but everything turns to shit once you start to sperg autistically and behave like a fundamentalist.

Kek is going end your life slowly and brutally, /fringe/

Your interpretation of Kek:

Yep, that's a bad case of Faggotry you got there.

Extra for this guy

didn't read thread but

PRAISE KEK

anyway

/fringe/ confirmed for the next enemy of Holla Forums who can't handle being wrong and will destroy themselves trying to subvert this board with their stupidity.

/fringe/ are enemies of Holla Forums and enemies of Kek. They have immediately invaded this thread to engage in kike-tier disinformation and subversion practices. Ban all /fringe/ members.

This is CTR-tier shilling, and you're not even being paid for it.

This thread gave me aids
PRAISE KEK

I can't hear you over the screams of shills being cursed by Kek for shitting on his followers on Holla Forums — NOT /fringe/ or the esoteric koshermasons!

Comedy gold
What the fuck has Holla Forums turned into?

it's like the trs shill thing now it's /fringe/

I sense a D&C coming

Why would you care, outsider?

Leave. You want to abuse Holla Forums for your own purposes. I can only hope Kek will put you through an eternal empty torture that will unravel every last part of your subhuman mind

It's a messageboard, not the bohemian grove. Most folks just visit a couple of boards, not just Holla Forums. This in-group behavior is doing nothing but contain the board to a few raging autists. D&C isn't even necessary, you're doing it yourselves. And now I'm an 'outsider' because i don't offer tendies to Kek.

Fuck the amphibian Jew

You're an outsider because you think, talk and act like one, AND you shit on Kek. If you hadn't already admitted to being a /fringe/ invader, you'd be denying it now.

Seems like an advertisement for /fringe/ tbh. Roleplay a gobsmacked retard mouthbreather to drive traffic to the board. Not a bad idea.

Are you an idiot or can't you read? It's not that I'm invading, you've fucked thing up.
Kek happened, people took shit way too far, now we're stuck with a fucking cult.