Paramount happy to take a loss on 'Mother'

Gee it kinda sounds like they're pushing some kind of an agenda.
screencrush.com/paramount-statement-about-mother-aronofsky/

hah, kids today

That's sweet damage control

When money is literally just jewish paper and doesn't correspond to real value - I believe them

Our guy Cr1tikal shit on this film

in my experience, you almost always take a loss on mother

Spotted the redditor trying DESPERATELY to fit in. Sad!

Tacky ass empty symbolism in an infinite circlejerk does not a film make, there was no actual story in this shitpile. Fucking Open Water had more semblance of an actual plot than this, Open Fucking Water.

Doubt it. They might be able to write this off on taxes and the like, but it still hurts them that they aren't making sheqels.

What is it even about? All I heard is men bad women good.

They print their own shekels. Not a coincidence the FED is run by kikes.

It took me by surprise that they hired Javier Bardem again. He and Penelope Cruz both opposed (((their))) actions against palestines and suddenly dropped of any kind of Hollywood project. (((Coincidences))) happen.

She's about at the top of her game as Emma Watson after Harry Potter. Passed around from role to role like a used-up actress that she is.

If you're gonna samefag at least change up the reddit spacing, reddit.

What are you even talking about? Are you actually retarded?

Greentext randomly praising whoever the object of derision is.
Pinktext of intentionally sloppy strawman of those you dislike.
Autistic penchant for slight renaming of thing you don't like i.e.: "Hexbox" "niggerstream" "reddipol"
OH MY GOD, and you're the same waifufag who obsessively spams Emma Watson and claims Bling Ring was good and recommends it every chance you get.

It really is all one fag.

That space between the link and your text is what's known as "reddit spacing." This is invariably accompanied by assertions like Hollywood movies are great! and buzzwords such as reddipol and drumpf. Hope this clarifies.

anyone saw the movie? I can't think it's that bad

it's not that bad
it's worse

I liked the Wrestler so I gave Black Swan a try. After twenty minutes of weird shit I turned it off. Wouldn't touch this crap if I was paid.

They are pushing Jlaw as an actress still. She's aboslutely laughable in this film and in the scene that the baby is taken from her and killed she cant even emote and act properly, cant act out the scene instead it all has to be about her and she whines in the same cringey way as she did in hunger games

Nope thats me a different user, nice to know you dont know jack shit though and you shitpost about Emma Watson like she refused to give you an autograph as a kid or something.

Noah, The Bling Ring, Colonia, Perks and The Circle are all good and shes grossed 2 billion since HP while doing a lot of indie films like Colonia. Stop trying to sound smart when you are just a little bitch.

Dumb fucking ignorant shitposter who doesnt watch films and doesn't know a fucking thing about anything. Literally every actress but her is in the situation you said. She has chosen whatever the fuck shes wanted to do. Watson is arguably one of the most popular STILL. And she's one of the only relveant actresses, look at this fucking board calling maisie williams and emilia clarke queen.

A friend of a friend went to see it, there were maybe seven people in the theater and he was the only one to finish it. Everyone else got up and left.

The guy is obviously Holla Forums not only that hes one of those lucas prequel kino faggots

Who? OP?

You're trying waaay too hard buddy…

Did I strike a nerve? It's true then you actually think the prequels are "kinography"

nah this minor league whine-bag >>894041
he could be OP too though

b-but user Lucas is /ourmanletfaggotwhocantdirect/

This, it isn't damage control, they can actually afford to throw money away and taint their own brands. Just see Disney Wars.

The movie was actually good, though.

Why? What was good about it?
CAN SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN WAT THIS MOVIE EVEN FUCKING IS

It brings a smile to my face you read that description and immediately identified it as yourself.

See, you probably get called autistic a lor, and you don't know why. It's this awkward phrasing, the bizarre aggression and emphasis in your posting style. Your posts read like you're trying to get the information out as quickly as possible and you're frustrated. What you're missing is I didn't say a word one way or the other about Emma Watson -though yeah, not really a fan. I commented simply that it was obsessive and arbitrary to mention her, so it had to be you.

And this word vomit here, why would you feel the need to randomly list off her films like it mattered to this discussion at all? I haven't seen Colonia or Perks, but the other movies you names are all critical and financial flops, and I personally found no redeeming entertainment value in any of them either.

None of them are "flops" Colonia was a berlin film festival entry that is 0% jewish. the people who made it the director and her did it knowing it wouldn't get distributed.

Noah Is Aronofskys highest grossing film and got well received by critics.

Every single film is different and has its own situations. Check the facts
she and scarjo have grossed the most as actresses since she left hp and her average gross is still very high with doing films that havent done well

tldr her films have done well even though thats not why shes chosen them

forgot

you dont know what a flop is and here more proof

the bling rings budget was like 8 million it grossed almost 20. thats good for indie what did you think the bling ring would gross 100 million? its target audience didnt get it

the circle grossed 33 million worldwide and its budget was 18 million.
the lost city of z grossed 18 million against a 33 million budget, thats flop, king arthur is a flop. an indie film grossing 33 million isn't a flop

beauty and the beast is the highest grossing film this year, noah is aronofskys highest, i rest my case

now who might be behind this post, I wonder

Isn't Paramount behind even Sony these days?

It's a loop an endless cycle but there are no actual backstories to anything the characters, the location, the dialogue is literally just a bunch of empty symbolism that lacks any frame of reference for it to mean anything. A few Anons said it was supposed to be some vague as all fuck metaphor for Jesus and the Virgin Mary, but if it is it's too empty for any noticable resemblance.

Damn, one off.

Fun fact, the kid in that image was killed in a mass shooting.

What's the movie about?

in the simplest terms it's about how the God of Christianity is a childish asshole and how Christanity has MUHSOGGYKNEES baked in at the core, it's one of those 'the bad guy wins' type movies. Tries to be clever and SO DEEP but with nothing even approaching subtlety or restraint. Basically it's like an edgy 15 year old redditard smoked a bunch of weed and made a movie in protest of all those years gramma and grampa made him dress up for Sunday School, which in his mind represents the absolute apex of symbolic meaning ever devised by man to be used in a movie.

nothing

its seriously about nothing

is the movie intense? yes. Is it worth a watch? Sure.

The environmentalist interpretation is pathetic and hamfisted. The christian interpretation doesn't pay off in any meaningful way.

adding to this, it sort of reminds me of Nocturnal Animals from last year (a movie that boils down to wah wah my girlfriend dumped me I'LL SHOW HER), but with even less self-awareness, none of the fundamental narrative cohesion, and amounting to an even bigger exercise in mental masturbation.

both movies are a vapid pretentious waste of time, mother! offensively moreso because it tries to be deep with all the religious and environmental malarkey and fails spectacularly.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

In this case, I wasn't complaining about anything though, I was pointing out that of the movies you named, all the ones I've seen are total shit. You named Beauty and the Beast, but that was a live-action remake of a Disney classic, despite being crossdressing and gay sentient furniture, and replacing the "sexy feather duster who turns into curvy french maid" with "I want to fuck birds" as the candlestick's subplot it was going to be successful just like the live-action Jungle Book despite that movie being hot garbage and completely changing the point of the story -which was that Mogli has to grow up and become a man, and is enticed to do so by the opposite sex.

He took a biblical story and made it about Russel Crowe using a magic sword to fight rock monsters. I'm agnostic so it's not even a religious thing, that is some profoundly stupid shit.

The list is meaningless, Stan Lee had virtually no involvement in the films beyond being one of the creators of the characters in a few of them and making a cameo in each. Emma's on that list entirely because she had a supporting role in a long series of children's movies. Half the names on that list are garbage, they're simply all recognizable. If we use that as a standard, you're acknowledging every name on that list is BETTER than Emma Watson. If you deny that, then the entire list is meaningless, so which is it? Are you bringing in an arbitrary list with no point or meaning, or is Stan Lee nineteen times better at acting than your beloved Emma?

This is what has been referred to as "movie jail". You're putting her in the same category as Paranormal Activity. That's what you think of her, he's like an empty house with hidden cameras and a door occasionally opening by itself. Paranormal Activity made 193 million on a 15k budget.

lol butthurt

IMDB user reviews are tearing it up. They are also comparing it to Rosemary's Baby of which there seems to be many parallels but Mother! fails highly.

They're virtue signaling.

It's 100% kosher thou

No shit, that's where it came from, the victim's profiles

this movie sucks but I'm glad retarded mainstream audiences are getting offended over this shit.

They are getting offended because they are retarded, despite the movie sucking.

Wtf is this him? When did he start showing his face?

gee let me guess….
alt-reddit TRIGGERED AS FUCK

nu/pol/ is literally reddit, time to just fuccking deal with it newfag.

A year or two ago.

What do you consider nu/pol/? Post election? Post imkikefy? Also no true Holla Forumsack is ever considers the board good, if you don't consider yourself the smartest user surrounded by fucking idiots and kike mods you're not doing it right.

Man he really crushes this movie.
Compare this to the gay furfag's review of it.

It's a meme you dip 90% of those posters are Holla Forums posters shitposting

Awhile ago, though he still doesn't do it very often from what I've seen.
I expected him to look more like a fatty neckbeard like dunkey or bro team and was pretty surprised tbh

What's next for her career?

guy makes a movie where his future wife gets fucked on screen. Wonder what it was like directing that scene

Cameron did it too.

>Ok, dear? Remember how you farted that one time in bed and said you couldn't help it because you were orgasming so hard? I want you to bring that to the performance

How did she go from this, to (((this)))

what is he doing to her?

She's a whore?

whores don't settle down

You poor naive child

>first wife (((rachel weisz))) cucks him for goy daniel craig
Even by christ killer standards he's pathetic.

Those are some dark, souless eyes she's got there in the 2nd pic.

Guy Ritchie did it too with Madonna

He's a crypto kike, has made 9 movies as a jewish protagonist, 3 saving their skin killing nazis or palestinians, was handed James Bond in a disputed executive meeting even when he is the anti-thesis of a Bond actor

thats what happens when you know every guy who passes you on the street has seen your tits

You can actually pinpoint the time where the light disappears from her eyes

It isn't a surprise that their gnostic propaganda isn't required to turn a profit.

tarintino played the long game with uma

Is sucking random girl's toes cheating?

2007?

Dan?

Dan who?

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" schiender?

I wouldn't be posting around here if i was that lucky sexy beast
At least not today

Go on…

What light?

Stop bumping this thread and let it flop

please stop commenting about films like you know anything or like i care what you thought about any films when you have shit taste

a film like enemy grossed 2.5 million and nobody blames jake gylenhaal. all those grossed well

He was last choice and ended up winning after an hour, but plenty executives were against it even later, except the Broccoli
Rumor says exterior meddling, but why?

Then why did it get bad ((((((reviews)))))) from American critics on RT all like 20 of them that saw it. Elsewhere people liked it.

Movie looks like a million bucks production at most, with the most expensive thing being Jake and the CGI at the end
Plus it was confusing, even for the book fans, both the original and spic rip-off

craig? I thought he hates playing Bond. Every interview he bitches about it and says he isn't doing it anymore

She was singled out as stealing the show in the first one, and arguably carried the series with rupert and was a lead you can't take it away from her, nobody would have cared if they didnt like the three main characters. point is her average is still extremely high and she's had plenty of high grossing films besides HP.

Your waifu is mediocre and no one cares about her movies.

(cont)
nobody said the list was ranking who is better and that stan lee is the best you are insanely retarded all that was claimed is shes one of the highest actreses ever and only on the list that high because of what did did after potter. aka shes in a better position than every other actress.

thats why she has the highest grossing film of this year and last year combined and was attached to sed film since 2012 right, right right?
how about you stop shitposting because you aren't even having a discussion you aren't making any points whatsoever

it was a fucking film fesitval movie that barely had any money to be distributed outside of france and italy where it grossed $2.5 mil

It was an indie film, indie films don't gross a lot and can still be good films, what they gross doesn't matter if they end up grossing 20-30+ million and having a budget of half of that its fine.

Lost City of Z failed to make any money as it had a higher budget 33 million and nobody wanted to see it and it grossed 18

Let mother flop

????????????????????????????????????
she looks like a bitch the entire time

Because he received widespread criticism for his role, all stage actors and old school hate his guts, plus the guy was preposterous as hell in his first days, more so than Brosnan who at least shits on himself for having done so these days
Craig still gets bullied for taking and making the new role, Judie Dench says he's "unorthodox" aka shit, Edward Fox, one of his teachers and once candidate for the role (but was excluded for being blonde and manlet) called him terrible and a disgrace for the role (jews pin this one on butthurt), and for his bad luck all those eminent opinion givers knew Fleming personally.

If Craig wasn't still circling around stage in England, he would be happier, especially if he wasn't a sockpuppet too for current year opinions (in his fucking Bond role)

That's not me who you are discussing with, to up your argument with RT, it's simply because american critics are literal college drop-outs who don't know shit about anything other than liberal social etiquette
Elsewhere people didn't like it either, it has bad pacing, the story is a jumbled mess, plus a famous story that was distorted as fuck, arabs liked the villains, europeans have it illegal to watch any kind of germans other than football.
Film festival known to have exclusively gay and tranny prizes that pushes anti-german sentiment, eastern europe doesn't touch that either.
Your waifu grossing a lot of money is no argument round these parts, friendo, JLaw does to and she's a piss poor actress, just like the frigid girl from Twilight

Jake Gyllenhall supporting the movie with free ads, Villeneuve receiving Canadian and Spaniard funds, plus a well-known distributor is in no way indie you dummy
And yes, indie can be good, except Enemy wasn't good, just mediocre because i cannot say it was bad either, just there, good values but a plot made in one side of a folded napkin that dragged for 60 minutes

I've never seen so much gibberish in my life. You should seriously kill yourself. Stop commenting like you are a fucking god critic and the only person who's opinion is correct. Plenty of people like all her films because they are all entirely different. She's also underrated as fuck and one of the only good ones her age

Are we even in the same thread

You just want to post shit, don't you?
I am not a God nor i know i have the reason, i just read and inform myself on things.
Plus i never said she, i suppose Watson, is shit, just that Colonia is a piece of trash just like your waifuism and general opinions. You got memed on with "european film festivals" commissioning a movie, that happens all the time and almost always end up in hot trash being made, just like Watson's film festival filmography.

Reported for being quite worst than Maisiefag

Listen we were discussing multiple things including how the gross of a film doesn't matter with respects to whether its good or not, therefore you liking the film doesn't matter. We also know that critics that dont like things or do like things can be wrong.

I liked it so I could cancel you out, I wouldn't have liked it if it wasn't well made, it wasn't paced badly. It was a romantic drama, that had shit as a backdrop. I wont go into it any more to save your time reading things. Main point I will make is she made the film knowing it wasn't going to gross well or do well she did it anyways, she didn't get paid much either. She hasn't gotten paid much for any roles since HP except BATB but thats because she smartly got a percentage deal from disney.

I know plenty of films are shit it was not, it was solid and better than some shit fest like Argo which won best fucking picture for godssake. It isn't poorly directed. Affleck is shit.

when was the last time she had a good movie?

wait so why keep going back to Craig if he is being such a brat about it? I get they're trying to turn Bond black now but then why go back to Craig again this time?

her performance has been lackluster in every single appearance

Well, i do agree with all that but
Not defending Argo because it is a bad film, but Colonia was not good m8, it simply wasn't, due to many factors combining romance, original idea distortion beyond recognizance, BAD PACING, stale cinematography
Affleck is indeed shit, you are right

Who knows why keeping him there, but he got a 5 film contract and he needs to fulfill it, and those actors hold no value at the moment of decision, not even Fleming had when he saw Connery being a brute doing elegant things instead of a elegant man doing brute things.
Plus there's no british men left to supply his role, and no scot/welsh/potato famous enough either.
He seems to be a Sinatra jew, but i don't get why him

I though the chemistry was good, the pacing was actually fine for me lad, seriously nothing wrong with it to me, starts out normal and then 15 minutes or so shit hits the fan.

cinematography was above average, it was just not happy go lucky movie

yea but if they really wanted to get to agenda pushing why not just do Idris Elba like they've been wanting. Craig doesn't exactly scream "jewish" in terms of look, he just seems like an old fuck who dosen't want to be there.

She's straight garbage.
She has a face that tells me she should never be an actress.
She should be the housewife of somebody who isn't me.

I wondered how long it would take you to come back. Three replies and not a single counterargument because you've been soundly defeated by what you presented yourself. All you can come back with is empty assertions like "you have shit taste."

You presented two arguments, first was a list of the highest grossing actors. When it was pointed out to you by bringing that up YOU are stating Stan Lee is 19 times better at acting than Emma Watson, you backbeddled, ut that was your argument. You have to pick fuckwit, and no amount of ignoring the issue or backpedling will change it. Did you bring in a useless, meaningless list that adds nothing to your argument or is even Stan fucking Lee a way better actor than Emma? Pick one answer, avoiding it will still answer it for me.

And YOU tried to argue her movies weren't flops because they had small budgets, and in so doing YOU declared her the Paranormal Activity of actresses. Complete and utter shit, but paid diddly squat and thus breaking even.

On top of that, you know the rule. If a movie doesn't make back double it's budget, it's a flop, because you have to factor in all the hidden costs, the marketing, and the theater taking at least 50%, so on top of everything else every single fucking movie your incredibly autistic three-reply spamming ass named FLOPPED HARD AND ATE SHIT. Which is what Emma's going to be doing for money in about five years.

How the fuck is there an agenda. It's just a movie about creepy women and spooky men living together.

It's called paragraphs.

Not exactly true. See: Hellboy.

It's not a single sentence if there's a paragraph.

Are you guys really discussing if Emma is popular or not? She starred in the most successful movie of the year.

thinking the only time he saw her naked was the fappening

whos emma

what in Hollywood's worst box office in over a decade? That's not a really high bar.

Won't watch the whole movie but I'd like to see webms of the scenes listed there.

I hate fags like this. Good movies are visually compelling and it doesn't matter if you've been spoiled or not.

If all these plebs are so butthurt by it, then it's gotta be good.

nigger its the highest grossing film from last year and this year

No they didn't flop you dumb fucking asshole you continue to write walls of texts that have nothing to say.

What the fuck are you bringing up paranormal activity for you dumb utter waste of space.

God fucking damn The Bling Ring, Perks and The Circle made back its budget double. You are essentially arguing that shitfests that people eat up like paranormal activity that are out of left field are the only films that matter. Again shes grossed 2 bil in the last 5 years thats more than any actress. Now fuck off completely

Plebs are the ones praising it because they don't watch films.

Go molest your daughter, you freak.

If you think the bling ring or fucking the circle had any marketing you're a confirmed dumb slut retard. Customizing the imdb page isn't high marketting.

end it

Emmafags should be hanged

People who get triggered about Emma should be hanged actually, so much crying

Watson fags, right?

Emma Roberts is best Emma.

What's ironic is she clearly is admirable in how easily she triggers, on a board where people try to trigger eachother, she is clearly on another level.

Literal who kek you're 1000 times worse

How shocking and unexpected, a kike made a movie bashing Christianity.

Now this is kino.

Aronofsky isn't just some random kike, he's a Gnostic. He's also not criticizing the Christian god. He's criticizing the Jewish god as well, they're the same god.

please just tell me before I see it tomorrow, is it about abortion? Abortion upsets me.

dont go see it then

Lel

Naw, they reject the new testament and jesus along with it.

The God criticized in Mother! is the god of the old testament.

If you're a cuck who likes to sip nigger semen out of creampies, then naturally she would be.

The story of a mother and loss? Is this Loss?

2006?

if abortions upset you, then you should probably avoid this movie

she announced she is taking a break from movies. praise G-d!

The jew god, exactly. Reminder this is the same kike who shoehorned evolution into a movie based on genesis.

All you have to do is look at dog breeds to realize that evolution is real. Not believing in evolution is unironically bluepilled as fuck. You realize the Nazis believed in evolution, right? Kikes would love it if the goyim thought evolution was fake.

Nobody disputes change/adaptation within a kind but to extrapolate from that universal common ancestry is pure faith. Breed them as much as you want you'll never get a dog to produce anything but another dog. See

Even if it was legitimately scientific inserting darwinism into a film based on the bible was a new hymiewood low.
Sure didn't do them any favors. Stalin was an orthodox Darwinist btw and it inspired him to murder millions.
If that were true MSM and hymiewood would be full of creationism. Last thing they want is goys thinking for themselves.
Bad title but good crash course for low attention span anons.

Weak bait/10

He doesn't look terrible, but showing ones face is the starting point too the slippery slope of attention-whoring faggotry.

That's straight up Max Landis in drag.

kek, you're right