TRUMP'S FRIEND BEN FUCKED TRUDEAU'S MOM

In his book years ago Trump discusses how he had to set up a date for a well known Prime Minister's wife, who was "extremely hot" and loved to party.

The guys at Rebel media checked out all the well known Prime Ministers wives, their appearance, and their location at the time, and only Trudeau's mom fits!

Raw vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=WfZLPXvI7xE
Too long to webm.

Here's Trudeau approving Trump's pipeline project. Look at his face.
youtube.com/watch?v=xAN3ZO6GlXU
LOOK AT HIS FACE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol holy fuck, please be real.

Trump rolled him already? What a fucking lightweight! Last week Cuckdeau was making noise about shutting down Canada's 'controversial' Alberta oil sands, by phasing them out (no alternative provided).

This is just the icing on the cake. Hell, Trump himself may have had a turn with Margaret Trudeau.

That viideo is really old are you trying to BS ya shill none of this is news unless there really is a recent video of Justin doing something with what Trump has passed

Who hasn't fucked Castro's mom?

My god that's the face that would stop a clock so hard it wouldn't even be right once a day.

Holy fuck he looks like someone died.

He looks like he ate crow, but it keeps refusing to die.

He looks like that horse people won't stop beating up.

He looks like a big fish in a small pond.

He looks like he drank a cup of botulism.

He looks like a black pizza delivery guy who just delivered to a Klan rally.

He looks like a Jew who just saw a goyims shekel slip under the sewer grate.

He looks like he's burning the dynamite at both ends.

He looks like Bert when he realized his new friend wasn't talking about getting rid of juice.

He looks like Nicole Brown fucking Ron Goldman and turned just in time to see O.J. putting his gloves on.

He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his ass.

He looks like a panda faced with the choice of fucking a girl panda or eating a leaf and farting.

He looks like the horse that finished last at the racetrack and overheard his owner saying "glue factory".

He looks like a lawn chair when it sees an American approaching.

He looks like the dodo bird when he finally realized all his dodo friends didn't go to buy cigarettes at the corner store.

He looks like bulldog chewing a japanese hornet chewing a jalapeno pepper.

He looks like a groom in vegas just coming out of his drunken stupor.

He looks like Clint Howard having so many bowel movements that it's technically a symphony.

He looks like a black guy waiting for a paternity test.

He looks like a chinaman waiting for a report card.

He looks like he just found out his mother is a fucking whore.

canadians are fucking disgusting

get this clickbait out of here

IS there anyone in the 70'/80' Commie and capitalist world that didn't go down on his mom?
No wonder this guy's so messed up. His school days must've been a nightmare.

bump

Sounds like he had the same kind of upbringing as Quentin Cuckentino

Plot twist: Trudeua isn't Castor's kid: he's Trump's.

I can remember in highschool history class (Ontario) we were doing a chapter on Trudeau (his father) and the history teacher not so so subtlety spoke of how fucked up the entire family is - particularly how unfaithful his wife (current PM's mother) was.

Then we moved on the learning about how evil Hitler was for the rest of the year but I digress.

is this going ahead right now? I'm in b.c. and one just got approved already.

If they want to phase out tar sands, then we should just pump that shit dry and then light the tailings pond on far. No mess.

I'd fall over laughing if this were true.

Yep it's gotta be her, kek

This. Everybody had their way with the harlot back in the 70s and 80s.

If you listen to Ezra carefully, what he's actually saying is that Trump most probably fucked Trudeau's mom.

That's the layup of sexual conquest: everyone had a whack at that fucking whore. The Rolling Stones ran a train on that bitch.

CUCKED

Even the Boomers knew that Trudeau's mom was a whore.

Everybody knew. Because she was a fucking leaf.

Its common knowledge in Canada among older people that Trudeaus mother was a whore, she slept around regularly and Pierre knew about it. She was so much of a slut that when someone in the Sun newspaper said something to the effect that she was a slut, or a whore - Justin threatened to sue them, but eventually realized he couldnt because it was common knowledge that his mother was "promiscuous". Shes a slut, everyone knows it, its public record at this point.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

This. His mother was a huge slag. Trips confirm.

Trudeau Sr.

Oh fuck. I bet Trump's got pictures. This is a glimpse of just how cooperative Trudeau is going to be with the Trump administration for the next 8 years.

well layed

noice

CANADA YES

How has no one posted her infamous furburger shot??????

Trump continues to cuck Canada
this is politics today friends
when one leader of another nation cucks another leader of another nation by fucking his mom

HIS MOTHER ALSO APPROVED TRUMPS PIPELINE PROJECT

She's legitimately insane, and not in a "lol ocd rite galz???" type way either. Kind of perplexing that a guy who dated celebrities and other prominent figures, ends up with a mentally unstable used up whore who probably would have killed herself if she were under the spotlight in the current year. Which she threatened to do even while Pierre was PM.

Big beautiful pipe, made in America.

The memes are writing themselves these days

More and more, I'm starting to believe that Pierre was actually a closeted gay and that the two of them had a "Clinton" arrangement. The only problem was that she was about as discreet as Bill Clinton was. I'd love to know what Pierre gave Castro to keep quiet about his lovechild with Maggie.

REMINDER 1: REGISTER AS A CONSERVATIVE BEFORE MARCH 28 OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PLACE AS A CUCK WHO COST US OUR ONE CHANCE AT REMOVING KING FAGGOT.

REMINDER 2: Bernier is /ourguy/. As for the purist faggots who prefer candidates such as Leitch or Blaney (such as myself), it is a ranked ballot so remember to STILL vote for Bernier. We can't risk having a split vote among the decent choices because of your anti-libertarian autism. This attitude will only ensure that the leadership spot goes to one of the (((establishment))) favourites.

REMINDER 3: Get shilling on plebbit, halfchan, twitter, and other normie platforms with dank OC, redpills, and shitposts directed at weedman, (((the CBC))), and all of their fellow travellers.

REMINDER 4: Beware of (((O'Leary))).

REMINDER 5: REGISTER BEFORE 03/28, FAGGOT.

REMINDER 6: Praise Kek and humbly ask for his blessings.

As a 'feminist' the son of Castro approves of his mother getting it in all holes from strange men. Very liberating. I bet she sucked over 500 dicks.

Canadians don't register for a party like Americans you filthy foreigner. No one knows what party or who anyone is for.

From Pro-Facist nationalist Quebecker to cucked communist globalist.

Hahahaha, jesus christ, user.

Also,

Come on, user…

conservative .ca/our-party/leadership-2017/

Yeah, you don't need to "register" for a party, but if you want to vote in a party's leadership race you HAVE to be a registered party member. If you aren't and don't have a membership card they won't even let you through the door to the polls.

SCHLOMO IS WRONG
YOU MUST REGISTER AS CONSERVATIVE BEFORE 03/28 TO VOTE FOR PARTY LEADER
SEE >>8954282

Saved lol.

Yeah the leftists cucks have been tearing Trudshits ass apart, he's getting spit on whenever he leaves his armored car.

He's talking about TWO of them, Trans Mountain and Keystone.

Jesus christ….

He approved it because that guy behind him told him to. He works for Irving Oil. Weedman's a puppet.

That first pic… open dealing in the club?

Pierre liked boys.

It was arranged. Her father was a politician from BC. Suspect she was Monarch programmed.

He was. Used to hang out with Max Keeping the anchorman and I think they hothouse had a go at Jim Watson, the current mayor of Ottawa.

t. CSE

Perfect.

Which book? Art of the Deal? I've been meaning to read that one

Does anyone know who Ben is? I'm assuming it's a pseudonym but if the dots can be connected to match Trudeau to this, surely Trump's close friend can be found