Four More Journalists Issued Felony Charges For (((Covering))) Inaugural Unrest

JOURNALISM BTFO AGAIN

msn .com/en-us/news/us/four-more-journalists-get-felony-charges-after-covering-inauguration-unrest/ar-AAmbHUN

Anyone tired of winning yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kp9Tn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/kp9Tn

So are they conveniently leaving out that they participated in the rioting, or did they really dindu nuffin?

They were mingling among the violent protesters and by proxy creating a Human-shield. Which is illegal.

Welp, that sounds like participation then.

I bet these journalists sperged out in the detainment section, were screaming at cops and ended up arrested instead of being let go, all because they couldn't keep their cool.

Listen to the journalist in this embed, he realized right away sperging out would just be asking for a charge, was polite and respectful, and eventually let go because of it.
Bunch of fucking retards, probably deserve it.

I'm not yet tired of this winning yet

This could be interesting. Clearly once the feds check all these journalists footage and phone records and determine that they in no way incited or organized felonies they will be let go without charge. They will be glad Obama expanded the powers of the state to go right through your electronic shit, I'm sure.

Participation and maybe even inciting a riot; all of which are illegal. Even just being there could be construed as inciting a riot.

This is especially hilarious; it really makes you wonder how the other 230 rioters that were arrested reacted to police that led the sweeping majority of them to be charged with felony rioting.

all this tiem not wasted chargin lazors…

Now, when are those articles about how good riots are for the economy coming? Broken window logic or something.

one off a full charge

I know it's well understood but the gall of those faggots that assume because a window is broken it will be magically fixed or that the shopkeeper would keep his business in an area of window breakers. Or that window breaking and what it represents is some sort of respected field of labor and that the nigge..breaker is immune from some form of lead.

We know the protests are funded and bought, it would be completely logical that if you paid and bought a protest you also insert your media to cover it.

No mercy.

Yeah and the arms manufacturer benefits and the police budget is validated and good people pay the taxes and the world goes round, and an emergency carpenter gets paid to board up the window and a glazier gets paid to replace it and a street sweeper gets paid to clean up the glass and 5 administrators administrate all of this at town hall, it is one of the best arguments to hit violent anarchists with really.

See - SEE how YOU make the government bigger!

Probably paid people beforehand to create some "action". Wouldn't be the first time.

You'd think one of the ABC's would be able to pull one of the thousand or so agents they got larping as the KKK to go ahead and infiltrate one of Soros' ops i they were legit agencies.

ACTIVIST

Again, the lugenpresse distorts reality through the use of subtle grammatical tricks.
These people are both activists first, journalists second, especially when attending an activist event.

The proper way to write about them would be:
Shay Horse, an activist and independent photojournalist
Aaron Cantú, an activist and freelance journalist

I'd be surprised if that wasn't already happening under the radar.

all of a sudden Free Speech and the 1st amendment is important to liberals again…

It gets better.

They're journalists when it's convenient for them to be. Snapping a few photos for a pro-anarchist blog doesn't give them the right to participate in a riot.

Tis is a good point. Everyone with a smartphone are going to start claiming they're freelance journalists who dindu nuffin.

Sort of like how Jews are white when they want to be?

These are commies with cameras, don't dress it up.

I'm just waiting until he sends the National Guard into Chicago to deal with the niggers. They're going to need 50 cal machines because they'd or else they'd risk being outgunned by the jigs.
How great is it to have someone in office who just doesn't give fuck what the Judenprese says about him? They have a republican House, he's never getting impeached. The pipeline shit today will go a decent way to cementing his win in rust belt for 2020.

The Wall the Jews shrieked would never actually get built is already being built. He's going to have to add more nations to his muslim ban. I think ISrael should go on the "muslim ban" list too, since they have not yet learned how to be multicultural…

I have no idea why would anyone would think that being a "journalist" today is a good idea at all

Mask wearing antifa thugs beat people up and get arrested for it. But because they had a phone with a camera in their pocket, the lying media is now trying to pass them off as "journalists".

So when will the media be charged for causing race riots?

Front butt.

They were just rioters with cameras. I watched a stream of one of those "journalists" who engaged in the chants and in shoving matches with the cops.

Shay Horse is an Antifa faggot, got maced

Aaron Cantu was in the 1st O'Keefe video last week.

another cherry on the Trump sundae

Shhhhiiiiieeet… they dindu nuffin. They wuz good boiis, being reportin n shiiet.

It will all come out in court. It would be real tough to be there and not be caught in photos and video. If they did some shit, it will be easy to prove. There's a good chance these scumbags were at the very least trying to rile things up so they could get some good footage. If that's the case, it should be dealt with in the strictest manner. An example needs to be set not only for the protestors, but for the media as well. This shit doesn't fly anymore.

The struggle must have been getting those pants on

(((journalists)))

Fuck everyone I liked Gojira 2014. Sure it had way too much time following some fag you dont care about and some gay military operations side shit, but I still liked it.

made in holywood? not a true godzilla

This is the same group that literally financed domestic leftist terrorists in the 70s, as discussed in

Everyone arrested better get the maximum penalty. A message needs to be sent not only to antifaggots, but also to Soros and his kike friends themselves.

Doesn't really mean much. It's the conviction that counts. I suspect it'll be a First Amendment freedom of the press issue and no convictions will be handed out.

I had actually noticed that from the earlier thread after reading that article. I have to admit when I saw the group come up the day after, it really made me think. I'm amazed they haven't been taken apart yet, but I guess that's just what happens with (((lawyers))) and money.

I hope that road blocking riots are going to stop under Trump.

wonder if they organized with the riot-cucks to be there? should be phone location info and metadata

so I suppose if you are folowing and recording a group of people rioting, you could probably be considered a part of the riot

if you didn't want to be there, you should have headed away

same here I liked it a lot.
everyone else like this
pic related

next we're going to be seeing stories about isis journalists being bombed while recording their beheadings.

This. IT is a trick they have learned in college.
They use muh freedom of press and they think they can do what they want in a riot. Kill these niggers now.

Don't know who this guy is but we should definitely convince antifa that he's a Fed