How do you want your bluray familia?

How do you want your bluray familia?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They got rid of the Blu Rays?
:^)

thejewsdidthis.gif

Why do they do this and who's the nigger responsible for it?

AYYY LMAO

You know what would make Predator better? If we tried to digitally remove the film grain FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AHAHAHAHA

These are mislabeled. The theatrical version is the one with no filter. Don't believe OP's lies.

Nigga the picture shows the theatrical one of Saruman being natural and the bluray being literally blue green

Oh I'm colorblind actually lol. I can't tell when there is a filter and when not. I don't even know what "natural lighting" means.

Have you seen what they did with the Good, Bad and Ugly BD remaster? It was already shit with that Blue tint, then they applied an Yellow one.
Best version is the Italian from Mondo - they left it original.

I don't think you know what colorblind means then.. even if you were colorblind i think they would both look different to you, both wrong in your case.
Why are you even on a film board if you're colorlbind lol

Basically the top photo has saruman with white hair beard and a robe and the bottom photo makes it actually look blue

Tritanopia best reality

They look different but they both look wrong. The top one is more blue, the bottom one is whiter. No reason to be passive aggressive, faggot

hey that's cool, i want tritanopia now

It looks like someone ran the whole film through Waifu2x.

because red/cyan is best chromatic contrast

Tell that to a certain Mr. Winding Refn

who

the nigger looks like a plastic turd

I didn't mean any offense

never appreciated before that im not colorblind how many people combined have one of these?

tritanopia is cool but you lose basically all green and green blue and thats sad

I only come here to get offended

God damn it looks so bad

who cares, green is not a creative color

Who are these strange folk with Ned stark? Was this before Robert's rebellion?XD

Who put you in charge of deciding which colors are "creative"? Better question, who the fuck let you out of your cuck shed?

huh, looking at these I don't see too much difference between normal in deuteranomaly

Well, its not called blue-ray for nothing

go fuck yourself, you're everything that is wrong with this board and the whole world

You are this mad becxause i did it first, hahahha get rekt son i onwed your ass

It's a meme, you dip.

nobody said it yet? THE JEWS

They don't call it BLU *as in blue, that's the joke I'm trying to make in this post* ray for nothing :^).

the background in this board inst blue for nothing

I only watch films on VHS tbh

VHS needs to make a comeback.

You've never seen a film in the theater? Of course you have so why would you want to watch film on VHS and not as close to the print quality of a film ie 35mm 65mm 4K 6K?

How do you want your blue jay, sonny boy?

Who put you in charge of deciding what a 'meme' is? Better question, who the fuck let you out of your cuck shed?

hooktube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

Someone should make a website dedicated to cataloguing this and recommend "best" versions available.

Who is this semon demon? ^_^

italian blu-ray is better.

and wtf? I thought blu-ray increases quality but this thread just pointed out that it degrades them. I never watched a blu-ray film btw

Hotline Miami 3 when?

Obviously, not all transfers are shit

The Blu-ray of Aliens was personally overseen by Cameron, that's what he wants it to look like.

It increases resolution. Increasing resolution can bring out flaws like grain which they try to compensate for with noise removal which can harm the image. They also want the movies to look more modern on Bluray so they tweak the color timing to match that of modern movies.

Depends on who is doing the encoding and putting it all together, some early Blu-rays were Yiffy tier.

Yeah….? And?

Literally the third post you mongoloid

It's a most like they put an effort into making people not buy blurays.

Used DVDs are where it's at if you want physical media, imo.

Blu™ of course, what kind of question is that.

yikes

aww she's pretty cu-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Welcome to Britain.

What are the labels supposed to indicate?

Has anyone here joined the 4K revolution?

Me but I've yet to buy my 4K HDR tv, I will buy one this year though. getting a 65 inch

Are there any blu rays that actually look good?
Or even better than than older DVDs?

I mean seriously. I had to choose between a bluray Jurassic Park set and a DVD set and I bought the DVD one simply because it was half the price.

Look at the filenames

Yes there are, usually anything that WB does.

Ahh, the "tinted top of a windshield" edition. A classic.

Seconded.
Nothing beats that comfy VHS feel.

Too POPy and homosexual.
Here's the true song of the enlightened.

SARUMAN
OF'

FUCK

I tried listening to this, but almost everything Perturbator makes sounds samey and boring to me, and I really hate Dead Astronauts and their shitty monotonous vocalist with the shitty voice filter.
It's extra bad because it's two bad artists layered on top of eachother.

And that's why you're gay. You cannot see your own shittaste.

Forgot to mention in my previous post, I'm not the user that posted that shitty synthwave song that you replied to. My only post was the one saying that Perturbator and Dead Astronauts were bad.

BLUE