you know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR???

tbh.
yes.

FOR EVERY SET OF DUBS IN THIS THREAD THE WALL GETS 10 FEET HIGHER

NEWFAGS
break your links. this board is secret. you link, board not secret. board not secret, we get shills. we get shills, this place is shit.

ROLLING!

BUILD THE WALL - BUILD IT TALL!

Imagine how quickly their military would go down. Zetas and other cartels would be more trouble than them.

YOU DUMB NIGGER

What about a moat with alligators too?

What about Quads?

kek wills it!!!

It will be glorious

TOTALEN KRIEG???

Now if Trump adds these we will know without a doubt his team visits us! So excited!

Hope that he can get most of the big changes through Congress so that future presidents can't undo what he has done or turn it on freedom loving Americans!

a knife often has two edges user, many weapons do. Laws are weapons and usually have many edges.

Did the wall just get 100 feet higher?

pls show me one that doesn't

It just got deeper

this is what he ought to do tbh fam. instead of making it taller make it deeper so those filthy cartel fags cant tunnel underneath

Local affiliate =/= NBC

This is not a difficult concept. It's just like when the original "hackers on steroids" video came out and everyone was claiming that it was "Fox News."

SHADILAY

You honestly think he didn't think of that already? It's gonna be a deep wall.

TOTAL WALL

Hail Satan thy will be done

This. Vote anyways for lulz. Post any more surveys you find

Local affiliate polls are always easier to rig. This one is notable since it's from Arizona, so it will influence public opinion in the region the wall is being built.

I could use a new job, and I'd gladly help add another ten feet. Tired of being a telecom slave. It's sapped my will to live down to dangerous levels.

YES, YOU WANT TOTAL WAR!

Get going lads. Each private browsing window opened counts as a new vote.

The question is whether American taxpayers should pay for the wall, not if it should be built or not. OP is nigger cubed.

That site looks blank on my browser due to scriptblock.

WTF is the voter script?

Trump is mad enough to put a moat and alligators around the wall. Kek wills it.

THIS COCKROACH MOLTS TO REVEAL A GOLDEN SET OF DUBS

I hate this web 3.0 cancer

Non-American, but I voted hey, the left should love that though :^) - BUILD WALL, MAGA.

The kikes in Phoenix don't realize that this isn't a fucking PR game anymore. Typical tricks no longer work.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

They only love it when you vote kosher.

fucking spoiler that shit, Eurofags are eating breakfast

Color me surprised.

Can we try for 14?

THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION THAT THEY'RE ASKING YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOT

what kind of shitty knives are you using that have two edges?

It's good to see that americans agree that mexico should pay for the wall.

Ich frage euch: Wollt ihr den totalen KRIEG?

ROLLING FOR FIRING POSITIONS IN THE RAMPARTS

lol, The People already voted and they voted in favor of the wall. Fake News is Fake News.

What kind of poll is this? That was never an option.

New poll is rating the Tump presidency out of 5. It's currently at 2.3
Fix that.

SATAN NIGGER TRIPS MEANS ALLIGATORS ARE GOING TO BE GASSY FROM ALL THE BEANERS THEY WILL EAT!

76% acknowledge that Mexico will pay for the wall, nice

rollcall.com/news/politics/trump-will-order-taxpayer-funds-redirected-border-wall

Texas already has lots of Gators, it wouldn't be too hard to do this

Why can't we force the Democrats to pay for the wall since they didn't fulfill their end of the bargain that is the Reagan Amnesty? We could put the democrat party into 40 billion dollars of debt.

No, that's not how they worded it. But we all know that the headline they extrapolate from the poll will be "Arizonans Overwhelmingly Vote 'No' on Border Wall."

Here's something a little more nimble.

Good luck undoing Wall.

Nigger we know he's using America's funds to pay the wall up front so it can be built right away, he said he's going to be reimbursed by Mexico. Taxpaye dollas are not paying for the wall, they're being used as collateral.

And that's where you're wrong kiddo.

Satan wills it, Gator's be there!

Jose, pass me a ladder and some rope.

nice try shlomo