WALL BUILDING PLANS STARTS ON WEDNESDAY

WALL BUILDING PLANS STARTS ON WEDNESDAY

archive.is/qK1lk

Time to fuck up the cartels that tried to ruin the west.

Time for Holla Forumslacks to make some money! Now is the time to save some money and move down to the border for work. At some point cartel will kill workers to send a message to the US or use illegals to zerg rush them. They're going to need security and plenty of entertainment.

Business will be great! See you guys down there.

H A P P E N I N G

A

P

P

E

N

I

N

G

If you aren't working start now so you can save up to move down south. They're going to need a lot of workers. You can get a job as a general laborer and make some good money. There will be a lot of overtime as well. Maybe like the oil fields where they were working two weeks on, one week off, then two weeks on at night for a minimum of 12 hour shifts.

The money is in running a gambling operation like poker. Take a cut of every pot since you hosted. Guys quit their jobs because they made more money having a safe location for workers to entertain themselves after a hard day's work.

I live on an island surrounded by gooks and kiwis.
Not gonna happen.

BUILD IT! BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!

DUBS WILL BUILD THE WALL 10 FEET TALLER

if dubs its 20 feet higher than before

Could we have land mines too, please?

Think of how happy we all are right now. Take that, times it by 100, and reverse it, and that's how pissed off leftists are. This is literally hell for them.

It's going to be a glorious eight years

US workers replace fencing with a higher new metal Obama wall along the border between Ciudad Juarez

Honestly, I thought the wall was just a meme. Good on Trump, not even a week on the job and he's already fulfilled half of his promises

Came here to post that vid.

I'm happy, but the catch is that an executive order alone can't build the wall. Since Trump plans on getting Mexico to pay for the wall after the fact, that means Congress has to approve spending for the initial building. And as we know, Congress is full of a bunch of spineless cucks who will cry about how ebil a wall is.

It's a dumb idea making Mexico pay for the wall when we can force the Democrats to pay for every last expense.

How would you regulate whos a #NastyLefty ?

If dubs the Vice Emperor Mike "Power to the people"Pence electrifies the wall and throws fags at it as a passtime

Cut sanctuary city funding
????
prophet