EMMYS DEVOLVES INTO THREE HOUR CELEBRITY ANTI-TRUMP RAGE FEST

'We still refused to be controlled by a sexist, egotistical, lying hypocritical bigot'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D4gvw
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/908163011793358848
pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/donald-glover-net-worth/
fpp.co.uk/Hitler/Table_Talk/Irving_memoirs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit these people are retarded. Churchill was a thousand times worse than what they even think Trump is doing, let alone actually is.

Fucking hell, these people probably praise FDR while ignoring Executive Order 1066.

Sometimes I feel the urge to swarm some of these rich cocksuckers' yards, set up camp and live there, and always record everything in the case they kick me out so I can scream and cry how opressive and racist they are.

Can you imagine how boring this could have been without gloomft? Trump was the right choice.

What did Churchill do?

Fucked the economy, fucked the military and fucked the public over by spreading the war effort thin across every fucking campaign he could see, then when the US/Australia+NZ/French/African/etc troops won, declaring it all thanks to the 20 Brits he sent along and doing it again.

Morale was high, but so was Churchill and they'd of lost in about 20 second had Hitler wished to wipe them out. The only reason he didn't is because he didn't wish to kill the white civilians and the only way to remove the government was to use lots of Blitzkriegs, which would have killed civilians and destroyed the factories which would have caused more death/destruction, while also preventing him from using the factories for the German war machine.

Rest assured, Britain was spared because Hitler didn't want to kill them, not because they were some form of military genius/superpower.
The US would of also had a larger death toll if Hitler deemed them unworthy, but he instead wanted to over exert on Russia in winter.

I'm not a "Hitler dindu nuffin" kind of guy, but WWII was won by the allies purely because of sheer luck and mercy from the German army. If they had sided with Russia any earlier than they did, Britain would have been occupied ala France quicker than the eye could see and the US would be royally fucked over for supply lines that the UK was running, leaving the US vulnerable from both east and west from Germany and Japan, respectively, cutting their advance through Germany while the Nazi's would of been allowed to wait longer to advance through Russia and clear the entirety of the Middle-East, eventually making their way through Africa, then Asia and betraying Japan.

Reading Hitler's Table Talk currently and getting really depressed. He actually was a good man.

WE WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING DRUMPFF

69th Annual Emmys nearly tie for all-time lowest ratings
Colbert on Suicide Watch

archive.is/D4gvw

JUST

They're good actors, I'll give them that.

riiight.. that's why the NSDAP killed thousands of Polish/Germans in Europe…

O I am laffin.
You think Bush, Obama and Trump individually sign for every single action the US military takes? They probably didn't/don't know how extensive the torture regimes are in the Middle-East, and don't care because they get support from every regardless.

Same goes for Hitler; every single general and commander was trying to out do each other, so they just disobeyed commands to try and "Please mein Fuhrer".

Hitler is unironically the archetype of what happens when a moral man is given control of a country. He wasn't ruthless enough to compete with the monsters that ran the other nations, so he was devoured by them. And they continue to slander him to this very day.

Fuck off vegen cuck
You're right though. Being the first person to ban human zoos displays a level of empathy.

If anything hasn't convinced you that the Holocaust wasn't real but it should have been the 2017 Emmy Awards will.

NOBODY CARES
GO WATCH MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS OR THE THING
LOVE THIS SHIT

Caused a famine in India that killed about 3 million people.

Found the meatcuck. Enjoy the colon cancer.

read an article from the 90s, Trump (and the media at that time) said he hates this type of events

Watch this, try to forget how much of a faggot he is.

I'm glad I'm not American, I don't think I could stand living near people who don't shut the fuck up about their puppet leader.
Do they ever get tired of this shit?

I'm going too need sources for these accusations before I believe them , user.

No, their hatred fuels them. They may even like it.

That's mainly from the amount the meat, not just meat itself. Even fucking tea has a possible risk of causing cancer if you drink too much of it.

Don't talk too him user, it's some faggot's trolling character.

I say this in all honesty, being as this was the lowest rated airing of this program in it's history, literally absolutely no one outside of this board fucking cares anymore. (((Hollywood))) are going to continue throwing their temper tantrum, and the rest of the country are going to be the adult, and let them burn themselves out.

The ratings of this, and every "award" show televised this year, are hard factual evidence of this. No one's watching this bullshit outside of a very small minority, because there's no only better things to watch, but really, honestly, no one fucking cares.

I will die a happy man if I see the end of celebrity worship in my lifetime.
It's certainly underway since the president exposed them for the whiny entitled babies they really are.

And oh my god, Colbert is a fucking hack. Get some new material you embarrassment to your former self.

Colbert was always a hack, even when he was pretending to be a Conservative to Jon Stewart's Liberal.

Hollywood is fucking finished. Washed up, and honestly, good goddamn riddance. It's high time we start bringing in actual talent into that town, and not just any random fuck off the street who'll tow the line of the Democratic Party.

The most notable thing happening on Trump's twitter is retweeting this twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/908163011793358848

He didnt say shit about the Emmys. Watch them spin it as cowardice when he probably didnt even watch the shitshow.

The Curse will strike Colbert any time now.

Trump_Curse.exe initiated

He was a great wartime leader. He was a terrible post-war leader

Who didn't make a political statement?

What did he mean by this?
No, seriously. I don't get it.

It is SJW jargon/gibberish, it doesn't make any sense. No need to waste your time trying to find any meaning in it.

paedophile team A is really upset with paedophile team B guys

and you should care, as a good goyo

jewish scapegoating

he did?

So did people with genetic / hormonal conditions like this get the choice to join or were they forcibly drafted into the acronym along with all the other lifestyle choices?

Doctor Pavel, I'm LGBTQIA.

Before she died my grandmother passed me a story. My grandfather was a bombardier in fleet of bombers that was decimated during the war to the point they could barely form a wing.

Churchill was going to visit them in their barracks but it was cancelled when the higher ups found out that the remaining men were planning on killing him. She said it wasn't that unusual.

Seems that while Churchill managed to muddle through a situation that I'm sure many would be crushed under the pressure, he was in no way brilliant.

Seems legit.

No, the problem was they invaded when it was very cold and the tanks stopped functioning properly.

No these people are historically illiterate.

lol ok dude, yeh its a story but leaders fuck up in war. Read about operation market garden

Huh, never knew they were a thing. Hitler was pretty cool.

Why do you enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on innocent plants, you sadist?
pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Yes, he did. Churchill was an racist imperialist scumbag. He's also responsible for partitioning the Middle East into the artificial state/ethnic clusterfuck that is Iraq.

Even less prestigious than the academy awards have been this centurty

You know there is a reaso why they try so fucking hard to rewrite history books, right?

For most people the hollywood just needs to crap out a "biopic" to canonise lies.

I love watching Trump & his drones sperg out over every little thing to distract from their sinking ship. The right-wing is dying with a pathetic whimper and it's wonderbar.

your post marks you as a celebrity worshiper, though, reddit.

I see nothing wrong with the neo-liberal "right-wing" dying.

Yeah that confused the fuck out of me, too. Not that I believe that any of these groups are actually oppressed but if would have made more sense if a Mexican or Muslim had have made that declaration about themselves; I don't know why I keep hearing "REEEEE le Blomf has it out for blacks!" I've not heard one thing that he's said about blacks nor do I know of one policy that may target them more like you could say about immigration for Hispanics (and even that is regarding illegals who need to piss off).

It's just more typical eternal black victimhood on steroids. Literally talking about being oppressed while you're holding your award while a bunch of white people clap for you.
>t. blackanon

things haven't progressed as far as people like to think

the more things change the more they stay the same

dear god..

glover is the OG uncle tom. his opinions, the shit he's appeared in, its no surprise they trotted him out for this little shitfest. i'm surprised he hasnt changed his name to Goldberg yet.

This is off the top of my head.

Their only basis for 'Trump hates blacks' is:
A) His dad (not even him, his dad) wouldn't rent to black tenants
B) He didn't like Obama
And of course, to make this leap in logic they ignore that Trump has a not insignificant amount of black supporters

Xe wasn't alone.

Funny how all these celebrities are silent when it comes to drug laws and for-profit prisons essentially returning millions of blacks back into slaves.
Maybe they're too afraid to make a stand on an actual problem so they just virtue-signal about the scapegoat of the day.

Scumbold Xrempf BTFO'd again!!

How does he manage to kill it every single time? How can a man like Colbert RISK his life EVERY NIGHT insulting the most powerful man in the world? He's literally getting away with mocking LITERAL HITLER AND A LITERAL FASCIST in the country HE'S DICTATING!! What a brave, brave man.

SOMEONE AWARD COLBERT THE MEDAL OF FUCKING HONOR!!! FOR FUCKS SAKES, THIS MAN IS A SAINT!!

literally privilege olympics, fucking hilarious

Caused WW2.

Will Colbert EVER let go? Does this guy legit gets off on daddy mysogiterrorist Trump spanking his naughty bottom and pegging his asshole? What the fuck is wrong with him?

Colbert probably is too embarrassed to let go, after all his whole job was to ridicule Reps to obscurity, instead they won the house, senate and now presidency. Guy cant admit he failed.

Sure is bizarre watching Holla Forums come into a thread to spam their memes like they have a right to be smug when the overwhelming majority is shitting on Trump 24/7. Holla Forums really loves their Jewish allies.

Who are you talking to?

You don't think it's strange that Holla Forums is so desperate to think the world is turning in their favor because of cartoon frog pictures and an orange twitter whore?

Take your meds.

How many scoops do you think Israel lets Trump have?

As many as half of what Israel gets.

Plenty for me none for thee, goyim!

Drumpf is a little bitch anyways, cucking out of deporting the spics on top of other things. Should've been a HillShill, at least then we would've been in a thermonuclear war by now. Just slowly deteriorating with literally not Hitler.

wew

Or are you intentionally being retarded?

That picture is an image of Zion. Total chaos and anarchy, this is what kikes are pushing. Disgusting fellows.

lol

Are you a retarded Holla Forumstard or an even bigger retard from Holla Forums. I can't even tell the difference between the two boards anymore.

rofl

liberals btfo

Well I guess the outcome in the end is you being retarded so I guess it doesn't matter. Enjoy mental retardation man, feel free to include with a reply with some random ass comment and a "lmao"

lmao

has anyone ever erally watched the Emmys?

I've never cared less about anything, it gets more buzz than it should

jew logic.

>

Would you please share said article, user? Very curious to read.

Churchill was better than FDR at least. Only difference is Britshits lost everything when they "won."

Also Hitler's strategic competence was highly inconsistent, to say nothing of his allies. And to think he backed off of Britain to save British lives is laughable.

Allies won from sheer numbers. Luck played a major part (see Midway) but Axis-Europe could not defeat the British Empire AND Russia AND the USA at the same time. Allies planned a long war, Hitler planned a short one, and when that didn't happen they were screwed.

They have nothing better to do. It's like they are automata that have no other reason to live.

lol what.
It's contested on every board.
There's enough people supporting him to cause you "people" pain.

If I did not know better I would think this was a jab at Hollywood throwing awards and praise at anything blacks make in Hollywood no matter the actual quality

Do you read Sutter Cane?

Dolly was sandbagged. You can tell by the look on her face that she was suckered into this whole thing.

SO OPPRESSED!

Apologize for oppressing him, goyim.

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/donald-glover-net-worth/

I don't believe she said anything at all. Dont remember. not watching again to confirm.

White people go to prison when they get caught with drugs too, retard.

He was a good man and theres a lot to be depressed about but the Table Talks have been long debunked as garbage.

By who? Can you prove that, or are you just saying that because you don't like the content of the books?

someone should shoop a bunch of blood and puke spraying out of her mouth between her fingers while he looks on at her like he's ready to burn her body tomorrow.

Retard.

fpp.co.uk/Hitler/Table_Talk/Irving_memoirs.html

The Jew 1% choke on their Lobsters attacking Trump who is the only one speaking up for working people.

"Not one of Hitler's table talk conversations were recorded or captured by audio, film, or broadcast on radio. According to H.R. Trevor-Roper, Hitler refused to admit any mechanical recorder into his room. Hitler reluctantly allowed Martin Bormann to pick stenographers (Heim, Piker) to record the conversations. It was Bormann's idea to record Hitler's thoughts in the first place. In a facsimile written after the last of Hitler's recorded table talk, Bormann wrote a directive that stated:

"Please keep these notes most carefully, as they will be of very great value in the future. I have now got Heim to make comprehensive notes as a basis for these minutes. Any transcript which is not quite apposite will be re-checked by me." [Trevor-Roper, inset] (bold characters, mine)

"Apposite" means, fitting; suitable; appropriate. Exactly what Bormann means by "re-checked" can only be speculated upon. However, it bears importance here that neither Heim nor Bormann could hardly be in a position to determine what deems apposite, considering Bormann's biased views against Catholicism. Should we take it as simply coincidence that the church denouncements by Hitler in the Table-Talk parallel the anti-church sentiments of Martin Bormann, but nowhere else?

Martin Bormann served as the instigator, fuel, and reason for the perception of many Christians that Nazism was against Christianity. Many times, quotes attributed to Hitler are actually Bormann's. It is well known that Bormann secretly worked against the Catholic religion behind Hitler's back and without his permission. It has been pointed out that "the fight against the church organizations" were Bormann's pet project. In spite of Bormann's repeated attempts to persuade Hitler to act against the Churches, Hitler insisted that "There has been no official Party announcement, nor will there be one." [VonLang, p.191]

How can any honest seeker of truth rely on Hitler's table talk when the entire transcript was edited and kept by the anti-Catholic Bormann?

Two scribes recorded Hitler's conversations at the appointment of Martin Bormann. One was recorded by a civil servant in the Reich Ministry of Justice, Heinrich Heim from 5th July 1941 to 20th March 1942. Later, from 21st March 1942 until 31st July 1942, it was taken by Dr. Henry Piker. The record, whether taken by Heim or Picker, was passed to Bormann. Bormann made two copies of his record. One of these was kept in the Fuhererbau in Munich and was burnt at the end of the war; the other was sent to the Berghof at Berchtesgaden and came ultimately into the hands of Genoud. It is this second copy of which the volume of Hitler's table talk was translated. [Trevor-Roper, p.viii]

Moreover, Dr. Picker regarded his own recording as authentic and insisted that "no confidence can be placed in Bormann's editing of it." Indeed, he writes, rather testily, of "Bormann's alterations, not authorised by me." [Trevor-Roper, p.viii]. Unfortunately, we do not have the unaltered version of Dr. Picker's or Heim's recordings.

In other words, there are no originals and the copies were filtered and edited by Bormann. The table talk cannot be considered a first-hand recording of Hitler's words. On this fact alone, I cannot with integrity or certainty use them as a source for Hitler's voice, especially in regards to religion which could very well reflect the anti-Catholic biased Bormann."

Retard

Jews really are creepers.

Then why is it that in the Goebbels Diaries many of Hitler's table talks are mentioned by Goebbels?

Yeah, that's crazy. Totally unrealistic.

Only Jews say "Christcuck".

I don't think that's how it works.

I'm pretty sure I posted ITT but I don't see a single one by me.
Did my shit get deleted, or is this just a repost thread?

The mods have been on a deletion quest lately - you can't even post goatse here any more.

Well at least they're not ban happy.

Yet. Maybe.
I haven't checked the ban log, but it is pretty clear that the moderation on Holla Forums is fucked up beyond all repair.

goebbels' existence was fabricated after the war too.

Whatever you say, Moishe.

LMAO, blopt blupt BTFO!!!!

Maybe they're finally attempting to curb the most obnoxious shitposting, but it's too little too late if they are.
I think most of the anons that funposted before the election have left and been replaced by genuinely butthurt politics obsessed spergs at this point.
That or it's all a bunch of terribly unfunny satire of some sort.
I can't think of any other explanation for this thread.

Don't bother got disabled a few months ago.

So, all nazis have to do is retroactively be in love with Obama and leftists will hate obama?

I've been trying to find information on the song that the show opened with. Was it an original composition, or a parody? Who wrote it?

I don't get it, he means he thinks it was a sympathy vote? someone explain

Oh sure he didn't, which is why he created an entire plan to invade Britain that ended up being shelved because he couldn't put down the Royal Air Force in time.

Kek, Hitler thought the U.S. was a land of jews and niggers with only the Germanic-descent being any worth but still saw them Judaeoified.

No one cares, user. But since you brought it up, you did an awful job. At least the flat earther had unreliable sources to back up his autism.

=LOL=

nah

Agreed. Celebrity culture ruined humanity.

Damn, christcucks sure are salty Hitler didn't fall for the jewish mind virus

Only jews push christcuckoldry on aryans.

bush specifically passed a bill for just that, iirc called wartime powers act or some shit like that. literally just throws everything under one signature.

if they didn't constantly write #resist on their starbucks cups, take a selfie and post it to instagram on their iphone 8 (years behind), they wouldn't have a reason for existing.

Bump