Friendly reminder the original Dragon ball is more Kino than Z and super

Friendly reminder the original Dragon ball is more Kino than Z and super

Well well well looks like we got a new Einstein here boys

Found the commie.

Actually, his statement is more in-line with a capitalistic discourse than a communistic discourse. I 'd accuse you of "pretending to be retarded" but I know pol/yps can't help it

Using computers to more rapidly generate content and thus bring up efficiency is very capitalistic. Communists defend "muh workers" by saying how much they work and don't get the same in return despite how much time and energy they put into it.

No, a capitalist assigns value to a commodity based on it's social value whereas a communist assigns value based on the benefit it provides. Therefore, a capitalist would say that the laborious hand drawn animation would have more value than cheap digital animation. A communist would say that they are the same since they provide an equal service. I would seriously consider revising your own ideology if you have capitalism and communism this mixed up.

Super being succesful it's proof of the contrary, true we don't live on a 100% capitalist economy, but we are far away from being communist, yet even if the animation in Super is absolutely horrendous it still sells, mainly because it has the name Dragon Ball attached to it.

Value has nothing to do with popularity or success. An object could have a high value in a capitalistic society but not be very popular or successful. Look at the new Balenciaga shoes. They are unpopular, probably won't be very successful, but they have a high value just because of it's brand name, something that only exists in a capitalistic society. You are trying to switch the argument, but you can't because you don't even know the subject you're arguing about.

Of course it does, if something it's very successful its value will increase, whether you or anybody else think it has value or not doesn't matter.
That's exactly what I said, Super is still considered valuable just because it's Dragon Ball.

Then explain to me how brand names work. Anyway, if you believe that the hand drawn version and the digitally animated version should have the same value, you are a communist. If you believe that one has more value than the other then you are a communist. I don't understand how you don't see this point. Just admit you don't know what you were talking about and actually read a book instead of skimming infographs on Holla Forums

WHAT THE FUCK

Brands don't care about specific individuals, they want to cater to the majority, and most people don't give much of a fuck about animation quality or the people behind it, as long as they get their necessity filled, in this case: Nostalgia. That's why we have so much shit entertainment.

I agree that the digitally animated dbz shows are successful in a capitalistic society. I also agree that the hand drawn version also has value in a capitalistic society. You misspoke when you suggested that was a commie. It is in fact ==you== that is the commie since and are both you. Just another fucking Holla Forums faggot trying to spread his cancerous ideology. You're subversive tactics don't work you fucking mong.

>>>Holla Forums

I always forget the average poster here is fucking braindead like you

Nigger, just at the animation when she runs to the trailer.
Also kill yourself.

Yeah and? This shit has been known for a long time.

Dragon Ball game me a panty fetish.

So communism is to blame for animation going to shit? As if I needed another reason to hate it.

hehehehe

He has a point in saying if people are dumb enough to not the see social value in the product, but the social value of it shallowly (brand name), then both would opt for the one that is easier to make due to time constraints, the capital with the revenue gap and the commie with the easier to get benefit
That is if the capital is run by jews or highly-greedy/uninterested executives, which is the case

Which one?

Kekistanifags were a mistake.

DB obviously. Z, GT and Super are gay as shit.

Isn't Hand-drawn vs. Digital more of a Traditionalist vs. Modernization thing rather than a Capitalism vs. Communism thing?

Although admittedly I've never seen a commie ever be very traditionalist.

Why does bulma have a fat arse?

Whats the newfag ranting about here? Holla Forums is kekistan/reddit

You are correct sir. Dragon ball is severely underrated for how good it really is. Proud to own the whole set

But Z was also hand drawn…

I may still personally prefer hand drawn, but digital animation can be great. The main problem with Supers animation isn't that it's done on computers, but because Toei is a dumpster fire tier studio and one of the worst in the business.

nice ass

trashman.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here for all of the leftycucks and possible larpers, who are somehow even more retarded who still haven't learned their lesson. I never get tired of you kids make yourselves look retarded.

aYY

Shhh. Everything must be boiled down to these two sides of the Hegelian Dialectic, because they are the most fundamental to how the state is to be structured. The two sides of the Hegelian Dialectic that you mention are merely subsets of the bigger economic one that controls your freedom.

You must pick either coke or pepsi, even if both are bad for you.

More cringey than reddipol communists tbh

What about GT?

Why is Kuririn a koala?