BAZINGA is a far right conspiracy

"[The Big Bang Theory] is a funny show, and the ‘nerd’ stereotypes are funny … but we need to change the ‘Big Bang Theory’ view of what a physicist or a physics student looks like," Zahra Hazari told APS News in an interview.

archive.fo/zKLnr

I'm studying physics with my friend.
Let me tell you this, do not fucking study physics at a pozzed uni. We had this Muslim professor with an accent so thick you can barely understand him give us a lecture awhile back.
He was trying to teach us about special relativity. There was a little bit of a problem though, he was operating on theories that fell out of favor fucking decades ago.
He clearly studied special relativity in the late 70's or early 80's and stopped at that because his ideas were ridiculously retrograde.

If you're interested in science because of Big Bazinga Theory, we don't want you. If you're too afraid to get into science because you think you won't fit in, we don't want you. Science is for people that want to get shit done, not sit around and mope that there's not enough piss flaps in the room.

Thanks Trump

I almost forgot.
We do very little mathematics in our physics classes. We're mostly thought the theory behind everything and only roughly shown the maths involved. I have to each myself at this point.
I don't know how 90% of the other students in my class are going to hold down a physics-related job for more than a week. The second they're hired they'll be booted out the door when their employer realizes they have a high school level of education in physics.

SURPRISE IT'S A MUDSHIT SJW TRYING TO ENFORCE HER HALAL VIEWS ON STEM

What kind of degree mill are you going to?

A Californian one.
Fuck this state and fuck its shitty collages and universities. I'm heading back to N. Carolina the second I get my PhD.

Yeah, they didn't even teach you how to spell college correctly.

I always make that typo, fuckin Frech root words.

Yeah bud buy those tickets for 2025

ANTISEMITISM! She should be in jail

Pretty sure the only job for you there is a professor. And if you are going down that root, good luck living your life a pozzed environment

Wow, what an anti-semite.

How the fuck is that physics related research?
That's human resources-tier shit.

Really? You guys don't even go over calculus?

Why and who is this "we"?

And Im pretty sure you have no idea what youre talking about. Carrier, Siemens, and Nucor all have plants in Charlotte and are looking for people with a PhD in physics.

You want to study? Good, shut the fuck up and apply then. They always have to make a big deal of every single little thing they're doing. And you're getting help from a grant, so you're getting quite a bit of an edge to start studying, unlike some rando who is really interested in physics but isn't wearing a towel on his head or has skills at jumping tall fences.

Can confirm. Had many lecturers with thick accents that coudn't write clearly. Had a lecture about how important diversity and gender equality is in STEM, with a couple of dumb holes there saying how being outnumbered by MEN made them feel uncomfortable, almost like they didn't actually like the subject or something. Had lectures on how ancient islam was very rational and scientific, even though it wasn't part of the syllabus. Many students that straight up couldn't speak english for shit.

Fuck uni, fuck Physics.

From what I've seen, that -→ Jewo is a Jewish creep. Is Big Bang Theory redpilled?

You might aswell be doing social studies, it's a kiked up system that only gives you the results they want and everything else will be disgarded and you will be exiled from the science-community if you come up with the wrong conclusions. Most faggots though, will never accomplish anything relevant in their field though, mostly because 90% of "science" nowadays is self-fulfilling bs.

OY VOY

Elaborate.

It's made by this kike. Shit, wish I had that hitler image talking about how Jews characterize jews in media, highly applies here.

STEM grad students are a bunch wealthy immigrants mostly – imported colonial overseers whose mixed race children will spend their lives bitching about white privilege.

If anything it is the second-generation immigrants who stir the pot, the imported kids will try to finish their business (party fiends or real college) and then get back

Don't worry. I already know the one you're talking about so it's not necessary to post it.

This tbh. It's fucking mind boggling how retarded normalfags are.