Mericans, what's it like to grow up with wrestling?

mericans, what's it like to grow up with wrestling?

like this

goosebumps at that crowd reaction. one of the best reactions i heard of a crowd

I wouldn't know because I have a father.

Wrestling is appreciated only by the dumbest and the most intelligent members of society
people who hate wrestling are mid range pseudointellectual redditors and sjws who watch shows like rick and morty and are so insecure they would never watch something they fear another person would percieve them as stupid for watching
wrestling is kino

There are only two kinds of people who enjoy wrestling: spics and other undesirables who are forced to watch it in order to learn how to protect la raza; whites whose only exposure to wrestling arejohn cena memes and "gay community" spam

Golddust was trans before it was cool

t. substandard IQ
your life is worthless pleb

haa wat is this a real stereotype?

As a fan, I've never heard of this stereotype.

it was cool when you grew up in the early 2000s. wrestling was awesome back then. I'll never forget sitting in the front row and watching Undertaker ride his hog to the ring

probably less cool now, unless your dad makes you watch RoH or something

My dad was the one who got me into wrestling, used to go on about old AWA guys for hours. Still have a Baron Von roschke shirt from back in the day too.

this BREAKS my heart

How is this type of toxic masculinity even allowed in 2017!?

no one can stop his BROKEN BRILLIANCE

no one except GFW's legal department, that is

gay

There's nothing, nothing more Merican, than Pro Wrestling, or Monster Trucks. NOTHING.

Yeeeeeeeeees. The Seven Deities have truly BLESSED this young man. #DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE #OBSOLETE!!!

#FuckThatOwl.

nigger, my grandpa got me into it.
You're just insecure.

nope

Tasteless Dumb Little Kid's Starter Pack.

Throw in The Simpsons/American Dad/Family Guy for Tasteless Dumb Little Europeon Kid's Starter Pack.

Hello 115 IQ

Wrestling definitely inspired the whole Shounen genre.

If you found out one day that the daughter you raised from birth was actually not your daughter, would you fuck her? I'm not asking, former pro wrestler Marty Jannety is asking you this question.

This is true

Too bad Kinnikuman doesn't get more love and subs.

Man, really want to read/watch it.

You dont care about it at all

sports are for normalfags. watch anime filthy niggers
enjoy your concussion induced mental illnesses later in life

Stone cold vs Rock at Wrestlemania 15 was peak wrestling kino. The era can never be replicated. And yes, it was as awesome as you can imagine being a kid at the time.

don't you mean Wrestlemania 17?

Basically it's one of many constant reminders that you are surrounded by morons.

see

How did Vince get away with this?

back in the days of Stone Cold, race wars, Goldust, Mankind and the nWo; it was the best. but now, is bang on.

Is he working some sort of redditor gimmick?

Vince just said fuck it and lets Haitch pay him.

yes, his gimmick is the king of the marks, ie; reddit.

>>>Holla Forums13443311

Pretty awesome. I remember watching wrestling on Saturday mornings. Flipping back and forth from WWF to EVE. I remember being so hype for the Undertaker when he started getting big.

Maybe that's why he's pissed that The Rock and now John Cena entering Hollywood.

No, it was 15.

17 was when Stone Cold did his heel turn and that was the end of the era.

they're both part of the not-watching-the-main-event era

the ticket cost almost nine hundred bucks, but it was worth it so Bliss could see my sign

it wasn't a bad show except for the cruiserweight match. besides, it's not like I had anything else to spend that money on

The only good match was the Tag Team Championship match. Cena vs Reigns was disappointing in the same way that Cena vs Styles at MiTB was. Cena getting no offense for half the match which made it boring. The second half was better but still not that great. Cena is way too underpowered now, everyone kicks out of one to three AAs no problem now. He hit 1AA, a super AA and then 2 AAs in a row and none of that finished Reigns. It was kinda weird to see Cena tearful in the ring and on RAW Talk though. Actually felt a tiny bit sad, considering I grew up watching him and now his time is really up for sure, even if he still hasn't retired.

Lesnar vs Strowman was ok but one minute into the match when Lesnar kicked out of the first Powerslam, I began to lose interest since it was glaringly obvious that Lesnar was going to win. Also thought it was lame that Braun couldn't pin Lesnar not just after his 2nd Powerslam, but the third one. One F5 was enough to beat Strowman, kinda wish he would have kicked out of at least one.

Overall, not that great, I was disappointed, especially coming off SummerSlam's great main event.

yeah that was annoying, but at least they did the spot where Bork tried to F5 but couldn't quite lift Braun

japan likes wrestling?

Are you joking right now?

ftfy

Bravo cuckistan

damn I hate England

it's morning in Florida. you know what that means?

hint: it means Bliss

what did you mean by this?