B R E V I T Y
R
E
V
I
T
Y

I don't think there's a wew big or red enough for this

Cute, but not an accurate enough depiction of spooks.

also, Abstractions aren't inherently spooks, and he seems to think so.

I think the joke was supposed to be that stirnerites call everything a spook, but it doesn't make sense coming from Stirner himself.

He explicitly says so in the section where he explains the jokes.

Nice comic

they blew it after the spectre part
Stirner could have jumped in and say something about spooks right after marx.
also, yeah, they should have used the term properly, stirner looks like a retard this way

Either we are influencing too much or the come here.

Anyway, they just did't have anything good and decided to pander to the audience I guess… .. oh wait… WE ARE AN AUDIENCE!

We are getter there! Slowly, but surely.

But this isn't what spooks actually are.

Oh shit, is this how math autists feel when reading "nerdy" webcomics?

I think the real joke is that stirnirites just call everything a spook.

Stirner was "chaotic evil" in the D&D comic. To be fair, understanding Stirner isn't that common, especially since there's only one book of his anyone reads.

LinuxFreeOrDie has been mailing it in for a good while now. There were some funnier ones from a year ago or so.

where do i start with stimer is there any books i can read about him

You begin with the captive prince as a good intro to the ego and his own

now, that's what I call spook

gulag

He obviously has no understanding of Stirner but apparently he has no understanding of D&D alignments either.
Pic related. Ayn Rand and the ancaps would be CE to Stirner's CN.

REMINDER THAT THE JOKE ISN'T THAT STIRNER IS AN IDIOT WHO CALLS EVERYTHING SPOOKS, BUT THAT INTERNET STIRNERITES ARE

Dont be angry Rebel, just act like everybody is ironic or doing a parody and you wont have urges to exterminate everybody who bastardize (Implying Egoism shouldnt be raped beyond parody) everything they touch.

The joke is that stirner is a rare example of a philosopher at the time that didn't sport a massive beard. The secondary joke is the "everything is a spook" deal. It's not that funny.

The joke is that Stirner's readers misunderstand Stirner and think everything is a spook… and the comic portrays this by having Stirner act the way people misunderstand him to be. Nah I think the artist just doesn't get Stirner and thinks he's silly. Occam's razor.

Is Stirner the left's Ayn Rand?

left and right are spooks etc

No, Stirner is Stirner. He is all things to all men. Both leftists and rightists have co-opted his ideas in support of their own respective ideologies.