EL RATO DEMOLISHES DEADSPIN ON TWITTER

Today, left-aligned sports outlet Deadspin requested their following to provide them evidence of Ted Cruz playing basketball. In response, Ted "Zodiac Hooper" Cruz granted them just that, and asked them what he would be rewarded with. Obviously pestered, Deadspin replied with a sole "Eat Shit" remark, in which El "B-plora-Ball" Rato revealed that they escalated the situation far too much via a maymay gif.
LIBERALS BTFO BY THE CANUCK CUBAN

I still don't trust him by the way, but this scenario really is of note.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitt
twitter.com/timmarchman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitt er . com/tedcruz/status/824048983869890560
Link

Maybe all our shitposting during the primaries rubbed off on him. If you can't beat'em, join'em as they say.

That fucker Dan is behind this. Trust no rat. All he craves is power and he abuses the memes in his quest for it.

looks like good ol' ted cruzynsky has accepted the shitpost age

Fuck… Rato chomped the fuck outta them like a piece of cheese.

SOARING
O
A
R
I
N
G

He's jockeying for power in the new American tweetocracy.

everyday we get closer to a meme backed currency

dont eat your daughter el rato

So why start a thread about him?
It really isn't. It's e-celeb tier.

It can reveal that he is trying to cozy up to us as a political play. Remain sharp, I think he may compose more of that in the future.

I've always had a soft spot for this wicked weasel.

Let's just say he is someone I want on our side and am proud is American.

The is the ex CIA guy he has working for him that thinks he could control the memes. Nothing more.

Not control the memes, but rather ride on the coattails of the memes, longing to acquire traction and affection from us.

Got bad news for you user…

wow the intern who handles cruz's twitter is fucking BASED

Fiat currency is literally meme backed already, though.

And your giving him what he wants.

What?

Stay classy, faggots.

You're not fooling any of us Rato. The twitter shitposting was pretty great but you're still a shifty canuck who tried to fuck over Trump.

By having this conversation and adding that comment, I usurped this.
But be more alert of the delegate rat as now we know he is composing this course of action.

El Rato don't wrekt someone like this since Ellen Page.

"Go eat shit" "delete your account"

Leftists are children. They even fucked up "eat shit" there is no such thing as "go eat shit". God i hate these fucking cocksuckers with a passion.

What is rato up to

he'… samefagging

EL RATO UP TO HIS USUAL TRICKS

Looks like Rato read the art of the deal while he was phone banking for Trump.

(checked)

I'm sure his cuckservative audience will love to hear how their idol cusses at himself on the internet.

ted cruz is a celebrity in real life, not just online

wew dam son

You think Dan "CIA" Gabriel runs his Twitter account?

(For those who don't know who we're talking about)

What are you up to?

They're joking, someone edited the Wikipedia article to state that Ted Cruz "owned" the outlet (hardy har har), and they are playing it off as if he was samefagging.
Autism is our most valuable weapon, but you prove that it is also a curse.

The Don makes people better by even being in his presence. Look how cordial Shillary has been since the debates, she's fucking broken.

Ted regained some energy by working at the phone banks like a good slave.

Don't like him, but have to respect the bantz

checked. Or this.

At least half of the people I quoted were serious, user. Don't give me that.

You're right, I should have checked before ripping off normies on twitter

El Rato's Face Turn has been handeled Marvelously, what a sight to see.
Vince McMahon could learn a thing or two from Kek.

Damn, Rato clobbered Meatspin with the bantz with four words and a meme. Why didn't he attempt that during the election which he still would have lost, but a Twitter war would have been funny at least

This. I have absolutely no respect for them at this point (I never had much to begin with). Were they expecting some libtard faggot to send them a picture of him with his shirt off, covered in sweat or something? That "go eat shit" from what's supposed to be an official outlet is something that would have been unimaginable even 10 years ago.

You realize Ted Cruz is Piccolo in this timeline, right?

Looks like Molymeme was the source

The best way to deal with this faggot Zionist shill is to not even speak about him on here. Don't give him more attention then he deserves.

Huh, Rato being likable for once.

BRAVO RATO

I'm cackling madly

who wants to bet /pol is right again?
100 bucks says a kike that wrote that tweet
requesting kike scat obsession infograph

That's actually pretty funny.
Has anyone tried to decode The Zodiac Killer's cryptic messages as knock-knock jokes?

Wow, a daughter made of butter!

That's a bretty gud point there user.

You almost killed me user, nearly had my very own laughing fit, pants of shit situation

I thought he was a pro poker player

Deadspin's editor seems a bit butthurt.

twitter.com/timmarchman

Lel, Ted bringing the bantz and macros.
Unexpected, but impressive.

wtf I'm a cruz missile now

haha

TYPICAL TRICKS MERCH SCHLO RATO

Another Deadspin editor is (((Ashley Feinberg)))

(checked)
How the fuck this image is initially opened in my browser?

Hax.

Follow-up question: Why? Why is that something they'd want?

Oh fuck, here we go again. Rato's looking for a way back in and Deadshit is looking for clicks.

Rato goes for power. He sees the tide turning and wants to pretend he's part of the winning team because he still wants to be president. He has no actual values or soul of his own. Wouldn't be surprised if he went full 14/88 if he thought it could win him a few shekels and a few votes.

Well I had the brass to send the email :^)

5 DAYS IN OFFICE AND HE'S UNCUCKING THE RIGHT ALREADY

Thanks doc.

KNOCK HIM COLD JULIO!

Kek willed it.

Maybe its like animu and when unscrupulous villains get defeated by the hot-blooded protagonist they go off to meditate on a mountain and then come back to help him defeat a baddy.

Dan Gabriel tried to push good anti-Trump memes on the internet but he failed. And I remember a few pro-Cruz memes posted here and on Twitter.

He bent the knee and was rewarded by the grace of Kek.

its that elevator ride with jonestein…
His face when…

Spoilers are somewhat broken m8s. Sometimes they work, other times attempting to spoiler an image will just display the image as normal instead of a thumbnail.

Rato looks more like CIA with that pose