Thor Ragnarok

Another trailer where they spoiled the entire movie in 2 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/adq6i
chocolatesuze.com/2017/06/26/mjolner-redfern/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good saves us from paying to watch it.

Something just seems off.

Hulk? Sakaar's arena?

It's cold in the D…

So Guardians of the Galaxy Norse Mythology Edition, can't wait for Thanos to come save his Goddess of Death waifu at the end credits.

That goddess of death crown thingy is killing my boner

Hey Holla Forums

You know, ignoring the obvious shit like Sheboonkyrie and how much like Guardians of the Galaxy this crap seems, why the fuck is Skurge working for Hela? He's supposed to be Amora's henchman.

I'm pretty amazed they actually used that as a trailer song and managed to butcher it too.

I was somewhat interested in seeing this.. right up until I heard the dialog. Who the fuck wrote this garbage.. and why the fuck does Hulk look even worse than he did in previous movies?.. Also, yay, another vaguely ethnic kick-ass warrior woman…

I figure they couldn't write Amora because DC already claimed one Enchantress in Suicide Squad. Either way, I am glad she is not featured in this. Can you imagine what kind of shit they'd do to her?

Lemme tell you something… They picked up a guy because of his comedic work to direct this movie, which is supposed to be darker and edgier.

They wouldn't need to call her the Enchantress, they could just refer to her as Amora and drop a line about her being a witch. And it doesn't explain why they have Skurge in there, Hela has her own henchmen.

True enough. A sexy blonde sorceress with hots for the hero wouldn't fly in the CURRENT YEAR era, so they'd probably cast another ugly sheboon and make her a snarky bitch who don't need no man to boot.

Dude what do you mean? we need a breath of fresh air after the gritty Iron Man: Airport Scuffle like dude why don't you like it? It has Led Zeppelin come on xd

time for hulk to quip

also thor dont look like thor and mjolnir got destroyed in this instead in infinity war

streamable.com/adq6i

infinite war trailer leak

why bucky in that film

Thor seems so out of character, the way he speaks, the dialogue, it's as if it was someone completely different. Also, that warrior chick is buttfucking ugly. I was willing to ignore the blatant "look we can be like Guardians of the Galaxy too, disregard previous Thor movies" and give it a chance but that butter face woman just made me lose all interest. I'm not watching this garbage.

Thor looks different because they shave his head when he got captured by aliens making him a thrall.

Isn't Chris H australian?
chocolatesuze.com/2017/06/26/mjolner-redfern/

yes

Is this trailer from Comic Con? I take it they're not adapting the Infinity Gauntlet story are they?

previous Thor movies sucked tho

At this point Starlord isn't even really a character. It's just chris pratt

Did they make the hulk bigger?

Was it not always the case?

Yeah.

…..It was.

Feels bad.

Hulk is my favorite superhero, but both of his movies sucked a fat turd and his best stories all have him being way too powerful to fit in the cinematic team.

Not to mention the fact that they're shipping him with Black Widow. I don't really have a problem with that, but I can't think of any existing material that uses that pairing.

Are you talking about comics or the movies? Because even in the first movie he felt like Pratt just being Pratt. Same with RDJ.

tbh, i'd rather they just make a live action version of hulk vs thor
not that we need one, but it would still be better than this
and planet hulk was fucking garbage

Does Hulk even have any "best stories" to speak of besides "Banner gets pissed, grows big and green and kicks the crap out of everyone around him"?

Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are probably his best ones. I wish they did not write up World War Hulk and just let Hulk leave in peace on Sakarr. His wife even accepted him as Banner of all things.

But, pfff, can't have anything like that in a Hulk story. Green Skar is best Hulk.

Looks like shit

Well yeah, it was recorded with a cellphone.

But his characterization was better

Does any powered hero have stories aside from "Hero beats up bad guy"?

The film or the comic?
The comic was poorly executed in some parts, but was still solid and the concept was really fucking good.

From the crotch area.

Planet Hulk
Hulk: The End
Future Inperfect

Does any fiction have stories aside from "protagonist overcome personified personal problem in physical form"?

Anything by Peter David

Yeah, but Black Widow's a huge whore so it doesn't stretch credibility too much

I liked the cartoon

I wasn't too concerned with the credibility of the situation, I just couldn't think of an existing story that their ship would help set up.

Their interactions seemed a lot less forced than Scarlet Witch and Vision, at least.

Why do they keep referencing a universe that clearly isn't anything like what they're going for with the MCU?

It was a great cartoon. Really liked the episode with Ghost Rider.

It seems to me that after they established the MCU they only really give a shit about stuff that happened in the last 15 years or so in comics. So you get a lot of Ultimate shit and stuff from the Quesada era and beyond like Civil War, extremis, Dyke Danvers, Winter Solider, and the upcoming Infinity War looks more like Infinity than the Infinity Gauntlet. They're probably going to do Secret Invasion next based on what Captain Marvel looks to be about.

Could they even do that without the rights to the Skrulls?

The Skrulls are set to be Captain Marvel. Don't know the legal standing, but Marvel has to feel they have the right to if they're already showing CM concept art and announcing their will be Skrulls.

It would been the same way they got the rights to Ego

*Could

Probably

pic related

They can use skrulls as a species but not certain specific ones

Nice

They know that Ultimate marvel is the best marvel

Hey Bendis.

When's she-hulk?

She hulk will never happen
Because she's a stupid idea, what's next? kid hulk? grandpa hulk? dog hulk?

Current Hulk is a teen gook
Maestro
pic related

Is thanos's face supposed to be a joke?

This is straight up just Infinity now. Not Infinity Gauntlet. Pathetic. And everyone should be wearing their fucking helmets and masks. Not just Spider-man, Star Lord, and KANGZ. We know who these people are already. We don't need to see their faces for some excuse at brand recognition or some bullshit. And what the fuck is wrong with Thanos' outfit?!

By contract they have to show the actors face a certain amount of times.

Dog hulk was already in a film.

That's absolutely retarded.

Actors want their face shown and markable rights to merchandise. Its always been like this. No matter what industry.

Huh? Looks fine to me

Needs the helmet.

It's retarded that they're put on a pedestal at all. They're fuckin entertainers. They're the monkeys dancing around to the music box. They don't deserve to be treated like gods or more important than the characters they play. They're horrible human beings full of corruption, insanely overpaid, and give nothing back but cheap entertainment. Fuck em.

Looks better without it

The comic was garbage anyway.

Eh, I guess its preference.

wow and I thought that was just something from the Ang Lee movie.

He was teased back in guardians 2

He's confirmed to not show up in Infinity War.

That bugs me. Especially, when you count his relationship with Thanos it could've been good.

And a lesbian, don't forget.

That's just dirty, also every thor movie has been trash why do they keep making them? Do normies really pay to see em? Am I underestimating the pull of a handsome star?

Well Reddit, there's a little thing called copyright law and companies tend too abuse said law to fuck each other over.

It's always been my understanding that throughout human history the job of being an actor was looked upon with some derision. The status afforded to Hollywood actors is something new in the grand scheme of things. Now (((who))) started and still runs the Hollywood studios?

> Now (((who))) started and still runs the Hollywood studios?
Anyone with the money technically as much as you want to bait, the Japanese own Sony along with Columbia and two other studios, Legendary is owned mostly by a Chinese Entertainment company along with three other brands, the Weinsteins are the Weinsteins, and old surviving Hollywood studios are handed down by family ties besides a select few including Disney.

Which part? Is it

Just know that if they ever do it, and not poz it all up, they'll definitely cast a Jewess in for it.

(((Federal Reserve))) notes?

Jews?

Kid I know you're new to Holla Forums but you're trying a little too hard to fit in.

Nu-male detected. Back to >>>Holla Forums wit yer derailing of this fine thread into your Marxist garbage.

>>>Holla Forums

That's Cate Blanchett

so it is
I know I'm bad with faces, but they do look alike in these movies, don't they?

In as much as Eva Green's a goth chick and they made Cate Blanchett up to look like a goth chick, yeah.

Fixed

What's wrong with these?

implies some thing can have a lasting effect on Hulk's regenerative abilities. He's either been through the Planet Hulk portal or some deus ex machina makes him vulnerable
in the last movie he was in (Age of Ultron) he could barely string two words together, I think it was "Hulk go now" or something at the end

I'm sure some interview offer an explanation

*offered

oh boy first reply consensus cracking jew.

Its for the best. Chances are they'd have Amy Schumer play her.

She's no longer attached to Amy Pascal's Barbie movie, if that means anything

He's been the hulk for two years straight

They'll just replace her with another landwhale.

They replaced her with Anne Hathaway.

That imagery looks so beautiful. Its a shame it clashes with this 80's aesthetic they're going for.

Not the user you were talking to but that relieves me somewhat.

Eh

They shitted in the Ang Lee because of the hulk doggos and they do it again

Fenris isn't a hulk **but you probably already knew that&&

come the fuck on, guys

one can dream.

It's very likely just gonna focus on Cap. Again. Then everyone else with get like 5 lines of quips while the bulk of the movie is action scene after action scene.

You're real special.

Black Valkyrie still looks like shit, shes not even cute and she doesnt look big/fit enough to sell a hardened warrior.

Comic Valkyrie isn't exactly musclebound in most depictions either. But she would at least be shown with some arm muscle and abs.

For a minute I thought that was a recent comic and was glad to see Marvel made her look good again.

I don't think they've even done anything with her. Unless she appeared in A-Force. Last thing I remember her starring in was some duo comic with Misty Knight.

Give it a month.

Well you look at that, they did keep the original costume.

Finally!

So much for different styles yet sharing the same universe. Thor Ragnarok is GoG3…

The current comic version of himself actually

That's what i thought when I saw the first avengers movie. Yet here are my friends telling me how good everyone acting was. Especially Mark Ruffalo. Normies will never stop liking capeshit

He's a nu-male, now?

Thor and Dr Strange crossover…. when?

Louis CK must have been the casting director.

I've got a faggot normie friend who now acts like he has been a Marvel and DC buff for years just because he watched the Current Year capeshit movies and did some brief research on them via Wikipedia.

Next movie

Hey Thor films were never anything special, the second one was a bore fest.

Wait he cut his hair? I havent been catching up.

Hey Reddit

Will Fenrir be in this movie?

what is with the fucking logo and dates

Thor movies are said to be boring and dull. People like GOTG. So their thinking is to give it a GOTG 80's aesthetic and make it more comedic. Which wouldn't be a bad idea if they made it more 80's metal based instead of some gay synth shit. Thor should have a hard nordic and metal tone to his movies. Not this hipster bullshit.

fuck

That's fucking retarded.

It's a superhero based very very loosely off of norse myth. Not Vikings. Music and tone like that wouldn't work for a wide audience appeal movie.

The trailer sure isn't appealing

This

Thor's not a girl?
Having movie Jane Foster be Thor would be hilarious…

What use is a God Trickery that can't shapeshift?

Am I the only one who liked the two first movies? even if the first one was horribly made and the edition just made me dizzy.

Never said it was. But it at least appeals to the casual audience.

What's the best version of THOR?

The next Avengers is supposed to be the last with the current cast.
Who knows what bullshit they'll try to push afterwards…

Beta Ray Bill

The actress doesn't want to do any more.

i can agree with that

Sure.

My nigga

I like unworthy thor

Speaking of Guardaians of the Galaxy 2.5 :Planet Hulk….

Why is she no black lick in movie?

The TV show was better

Me not realising it's Blanchett until the credits roll. You dun goof, movie.

Also where do Helmsworth & Blanchett meet for a drink in Sydney? MJOLNER

www.chocolatesuze.com/2017/06/26/mjolner-redfern/
Hahahahaaa

Becasue Valkyrie is White kike.

Thor movies are boring and dull because of Natalie 'Dead Fish' Portman, they'd at least be brainless fun without her.

you could be right about that…