archive.is/oilcb
Some old thing.
twitter.com/8chn
archive.is/Am4sw
Holla Forums Thread of Discovery
>>>Holla Forums619325
archive.is/SWXVb

so they're marketing Holla Forums on twitter. not really seeing the issue

You act like you've uncovered something intentionally hidden.

you tried. …. you sad fellow

Twitter will be shut down before halfway through 2018 so I don't know why.

Holla Forums Thread
>>>Holla Forums705780

are the any depths to which this pig farmer won't stoop?
nope. 8ch sucksbut everywhere else is dead slow

This has been going on for a while, fucker.
And what exactly are we supposed to do about it but move again?

How do you know that's CM?

I don't see the issue here? I actually follow the Holla Forums one, is pretty useful if a new good thread comes up

at least this way the word nigger gets on twitter a whole lot moar. but opsec for goodness sakes

Show proof that it was Codemonkey.

Also this might explain the increase in board IDs lately.

Yes, that's all the evidence I have.

Great, now about the Last 50 posts option being restored….

see

I don't see why I should care.

You know, maybe it's a bad idea to have all our attack plans, shit-lists and general trends on fucking twitter for the world to see. We got delisted off of google for a reason, faggot.

and they're more interesting than OP

if you're making serious "attack plans" on a public imageboard youre an idiot.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO BLOW UP A BUILDING JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh come on, we plan meme ops here all the time and you know it. With this twitter page, no matter who set it up, they have a hardline to the exact thread where this shit starts.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You know exactly what I mean, faggot.

We're a public anonymous imageboard. Our attack plans and ops are already in fucking plain sight.

Well fuck, why the hell would they be this retarded?

You're fucking retared if you're going to damage control over a bot posting threads on twitter. It was bad enough when hashtags were traced to 4chan (before migration) here via google.

It's not damage control when there's 0 damage being done to anything and it's all one or two spergs sperging around about nothing.
If someone wanted to see what we're up too the only thing they'd have to do is visit the catalog and sort threads by creation date. That's it. Our tactics are as secretive as much as Trump is loved by the media.

google is crawling this site and leakyforums repost posts from here too so making a big fuzz about Jim trying to get shekels by marketing on twitter is a bit of an overreaction

Anyone who hates us and is under 30 knows what Holla Forums and Holla Forums are already. Calm down.

This thread must be getting shilled.

There is no way that this much of Holla Forums doesn't care about having all of our posts archived on Twitter.

What's next? Official FB groups and Reddit subs?

I constantly see people suggesting VPNs and browser add-ons for privacy. I see people breaking links for referrals and demanding archives of everything. Everyone wants a .webm instead of watching something on youtube.

All of these efforts, and I'm to believe that everyone in here is cool with having all of Holla Forums broadcast to Twitter? Bullshit.

There's a difference between knowing we exist and having a direct link and partial archive of every thread we make, and therefor the moves we take fully cataloged and accessible.

Holla Forums got ripped off Google search so I guess that was their alternative.

Does this explain all the fashy memes on Twitter?
Is this among the reasons Holla Forums is leaking into normalfag space?

Oh no we use one archive service as needed god forbid someone from THE OUTSIDE does it automatically

It's just linking threads off of here. I actually follow it.

I have some bad news for you, OP.

Yeah, the difference is typing the URL. This site is not secret.

Neat

nothing is archived you dumb shit. It just links to new threads on 8ch and the accounts are followed by barely anyone. It's annoying but there is no way to stop it

I wonder if this is something BOs can opt into …

Great, as if cuckchan and reddit exoduses didn't kill this site more than needed, now we have porchmonkey shilling us on twitter. Guess we're becoming cuckchan 2.0 in less than a year.

Why don't any of these so-called "oldfigs" realize that there's been Holla Forums Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit since the day Holla Forums opened its doors?

Normies don't want to type on the URL, they fear us. They don't want to type urls at all, on their fucking iphones. You're opening a window to give full sight to what was previously a locked down house.

Holla Forums had an official twitter account for working through issues, not a direct link to threads on tons of boards.

its scraping the board and finding new threads that it then posts a link to on twitter. There is no way to stop it unless you deleted the fucking site. How the fuck are you this dumb about internet stuff????

His bots are pretty shitty tbh

Holla Forums has been scraped since the beginning.

What is archive.moe?

Just report them, mods ban people who D&C anyways. Posting uninformed normie opinions isnt tolerated here, whereas on 4chan they ban you if you report the shitposting cunts posting pictures of the naked Trump painting and Holla Forums btfo threads with no content to them but a meme etc.

kek

Holla Forums has several 3rd-party archives. If privacy is your top concern, you should consider using a private chat/forum, conversing in a different language, or not talking about secret things on the Internet.

Mods do a half-assed job. It isn't only about D&C, it's about the intellectual level of discussion, which has hit rock bottom ever since the start of the US election cycle.

I hope someone spikes your food with strychnine.

They will come here and flood the truly redpilled userbase. The flood hasn't been controlled in over a year and it shows. The noise to signal ratio is already awful as is.

When people stop calling out kikes and niggers et all, that's when you know it's time to jump ship, As it stands, if some cuck from cuckchan or leddit tries to get a word in they get shut down. They either leave or lurk long enough to understand.

There's a sliding scale between ultra top secret and completely open for the world to see. We run things that are traceable to the somewhat dedicated or in the know, but skate above the average normie. This twitter account removes or has the potential to remove that level of opsec. Stop being fucking retarded.

It doesn't work that way, unless there is only a slight trickle of newfags and normies at once board quality drops and everything is shit up by filthy goddamn normal scum. Currently there are only 834 followers and there is a diverse range of non Holla Forums threads so the cancer is not terminal yet given PPH vs. followers vs. Holla Forums threads being diluted by other threads but this is a dangerous precedent which can fuck all of our shit up fam. Gas the normies, internet war now. And fuck chode monkey.

You could always make a private subreddit or a private Holla Forums board if it would help cool your autism.

It's not about how private or undetectable Holla Forums itself is, I have no complaints there. It's about how this twitter account fucks the opsec that Holla Forums itself has. You're either autistic or some kind of fucking shill to constantly make this misinterpretation.

It won't change until the mod team gets replaced.

I know that, the problem is to make sure the replacement won't be a bunch of retards, whether SJWs, goons or lazy niggers. As much as mods are shit, there is still place for worse.

Get out, subversive sack of shit.

I don't like this at all, what's the point?

Instagram?

underrated post