"Women's Marchers" begin to turn on each other

It's well known that leftist organizations cannot into cohesion, and the so-called "Women's March" is no different. Predictably, they've begun attacking white women as "oppressors" for such reasons as

Here are some examples of this phenomenon. Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/themiddleeasternfeminist/
mehreenkasana.tumblr.com/post/156202948378
youtube.com/watch?v=awqNF3nCpE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you expect from a movement so stupid that they didn't realize that those pink hats made their obese asses look even more like pigs?

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

The left will tear itself apart as the millenial progressives start to push against the establishment old guard libs

We should be using this to unite the Right.

I LOVE IT WHEN PROGRESSIVES GO CANNIBAL

Didn't that reporter's march to Allepo not even work out? I doubt this women's march will last out the end of the month.

This one is pretty good.

like the ones shooting cops in dallas

It's working fine for me.

Stop censoring the names you fucking faggot.

I'm not censoring public figures, just random nobodies.

I can't read any of these dumb vaginas. American women are like children.

Most of them are blacks or jewesses.

This one has it all.

gigantic pussy detected

The girl I'm taking this from is a New Yawk Jew with a family full of lawyers, some judges and DA's. I'm not taking any chances.

Can someone please explain why? I've noticed this too, but I can't figure out what the reason would be why the left can't work together for more than five minutes without disintegrating.

You'd think that an organization whose entire ideology revolves around destroying individualism would be able to operate as a functional collective, but in reality whenever these people try to work together or form a common front they splinter rapidly. Why?

You're kind of a faggot OP.

They wouldn't find you at all in any circumstance, you're on an anonymous imageboard posting public information, there's no chanse the dox would be connected to you.

Diversity = lack of cohesion

Leftists are only brought together by their shared hatred for beauty and order, but otherwise could not be more different.

the fuck are you even doing here posting comments to begin with if you're worried about that shit

IOW: You're a pussy.

There is absolutely no way this could come back to you.

Since OP is such a pussy…

> facebook.com/themiddleeasternfeminist/

Someone with a Faceberg go there, find this post

Check the shares.
From there, it shouldn't be too hard, there were only 32.

The green is Mehreen Kasana.

> mehreenkasana.tumblr.com/post/156202948378

You would make the world a better place if you were to gas them all.

The kike one is hiding her profile.

She should still show up in the shares, no?

All we need is a name.

Doesn't show up, tried to compare 2 of her shares.

The Sisterhood doesn't exist.

Why would you deny us our fun?

Our enemies do our work for us. I can hardly wait for the prophetic dubs from the screencap I no longer have (during the primary) that decreed through several dubs that the left will turn on niggers and their own, and kick off the race war.

The cat ears make me hot.

Reminder: "He will not divide us."
Because they'll do that on their own without any help from President Trump.
When they chant HWNDU they're essentially calling fist dibs.

Operation Human shield, except with vagina-Americans.

They'll end up getting hurt by the very people that they're shielding. As usual.

Fucking pretentious critical theory Leftardese nonsense speech pisses me off.
Stop with your obtuse purple prose shit and get to the goddamn point of what you are saying.

These niggas think they're going to start a "resistance?" Not only can they not resist tearing into each other when there aren't any FUCKING WHITE MALEs around to hassle, they can't even fucking spell.

>because spelling is for racists; And nazis; grammar nazis

Jews are so disgusting.

Any chance they get they'll attack Whites even if they fully submit and be the goodest Goys they can be. Women, children it doesn't matter. The Jews don't want us to exist, they want nothing short of our genocide. Whites have to realize there's no appeasing these Marxist Jewish tyrants no matter what they do and that the only option left is fight back against them and resist.

There are fairly good odds that a lot of these people are going to get beaten, arrested, or shot in the future.

No, you weren't targeted because you weren't looting, yelling "Fuck whitey" and "Kill the cops", threatening violence (in general), and claiming that you'd come armed.

In conclusion: if being civilized is part of being white then yes, you're privileged and it saved you.

For shame, Holla Forums.

I thought the whole point was they weren't…

youtube.com/watch?v=awqNF3nCpE4

may be of interest

Can't believe there was a time when I wanted to actuall HELP women in politics.

Why do women think the world revolves around them and their vaginas?

Jesus Christ. Of all the things to fucking march about.

This user gets it.
Sure, punch to the right if needs be and so forth, always take the time to knock a lefty down a notch each time you do and things even out in the long run.

Right? It's almost unbelievable looking back, just how much fog was in front of our eyes. It's incredible how much of reality has been concealed and suppressed, and even more wild that we managed to wake up and rip the curtain away. I'm still in awe sometimes.