Justice League trailer

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Well here it is. Place your bets, Holla Forums?

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

bets
What is there to bet on?

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

Spider-Man teased at the end

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

I wonder if we get to see a buff shirtless Commissioner Gordon.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Webm or riot, OP.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Has cyborg ever been anything but a token?

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Considering his gimmick, probably not

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

NO LANTERN NO PEACE

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Place your bets, Holla Forums?
The big bad turn out to be CIA; and in the Batman movie Batfleck needs to find Bane to defeat him.

Big heroes in a small man's world - this will be their slogan for the movie

And in the after credits Bane cucks Batman with WW…

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

Looks decent, but I don't really hope for much.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

He went full cyber, once.
Wish he'd at least wear a damn helmet here.
small man
Is that the new meme? What does the small man symbolize?
There's always Winx YT Downloader, I'm reasonably certain it doesn't give views.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Aquaman
Looks good

Cyborg
Looks like an abomination.

Wonder Woman
Does the job

Flash
Not my Barry Allen

Batfleck
Should have NEVER cast Batfleck.

All in all, the DC films are the biggest victims of Executives being absolutely inept and unaware of the property they are touching. I don't normally say "well, I could've done a better job", but in this case anyone else aware of the property could have done a much, much better job.

It's bad enough Green Lantern is tainted because of the abomination they made a few years back, not even touching that the morons were dumb enough to cast ryan reynolds for whatever reason. Might as well just cast John Steward as the OG lantern instead of Hal Jordan.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Dc should stick to animations.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

Now that it's fully corporately run it's going to turn out worse than any of the other previous films.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

And stay away from alien invasions. All cape movies should. They're just stupid, with no realism in regards to scale or strategy. And the whole plot is trite and tired.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

To be fair, realism has no place in comic books unless you're telling a realistic story. Cape comics aren't realistic. Thus shouldn't strive for realism.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

And the whole plot is trite and tired.

That's because they're always the same kind of invasion: an army of aliens cause a lot of destruction for no real reason other than cinematic decadence.

They could play it more subtle. Like Darksied's invasion. Instead of conquering with an orgy of violence, he stealthily placed his agents on Earth to quietly probe human minds for the Anti-life Equation. Mankind wasn't even aware they were here until Orion showed up, and by then they were firmly established on our planet.

Keep that in mind when you watch this shitty film. Jack Kirby wrote it better.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

Oh god. This shit again.
Cape comics aren't realistic. Thus shouldn't strive for realism.
You see the circular logic here, right?
Just because the power-fantasy concept of superpowers is included in a story doesn't mean that that story has to be stupid, or adhere to a particular tone or genre. You're pretty much saying that it's fine for it to be shit because it's capeshit.

Keep that in mind when you watch this shitty film.
Implying

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

No I'm saying you don't have to be and shouldn't try to be realistic in a superhero comic. Yes there should be some establishment of how things work on a basic level so people don't get pulled out of the story. That doesn't mean or equal realism. That's the suspension of disbelief. You're completely putting words into my mouth.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

the villain is Steppenwolf
not Granny Goodness
not Mantis
NOT FUCKING KALIBAK

You're right. These fucks have no idea what they're doing.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Yes there should be some establishment of how things work on a basic level so people don't get pulled out of the story.
But that's what I'm talking about. I get pulled out of the story when a planetary invasion consist of a bombing run on New York.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

I want to assume good faith, and Steppenwolf was used because of the backlash against Doomsday (if you can call that LotR troll doomsday), with Steppenwolf you have some creative liberty as opposed Darkseid, Granny or Kalibak (well maybe not Kalibak) where if you mess them up people will let you know that you fucked up. See Jesse Eisenberg cosplaying as the riddler for Lex Luthor, and aforementioned LotR troll being slapped a Doomsday sticker and sent out.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

The sad thing is, i'm probably looking forward to this more than Avengers Overbloat. Not that I'll see either.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Stop lying to yourself.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Let's be all be honest. We've all watched all the movies. And a lot them in theaters.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Speak for yourself. The last cape I saw in a theater was TDKR.

Carson James
Carson James

Winter Soldier.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

backlash against Doomsday (if you can call that LotR troll doomsday)

It was such a terrible design choice when Doomsday is so hard to fuck up. You don't need to tie Zod to him either. Just have the fucker fall from space and let him go apeshit. Eisenberg was a terrible choice for Luther as well. He really does look like a Riddler.

Pushing Doomsday into Batman v Superman wasn't the best choice either, but it is what it is. At the very least, it was stated that there was an initial Doomsday that was created in Krypton's past. The best thing they could do is have the original be hinted at then bring him in when the League take on Darkseid.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

you're a big guy

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

If only Zack Snyder was given the chance to use Metallo instead of Doomsday, maybe things could be different. The cripple man in BvS could be John Corben and his condition an excuse for Lex Luthor to transforming him into the robot fueled by kryptonite.

Doomsday should be the perfect villain for Man of Tomorrow.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

Doomsday made perfect sense. Metallo wouldn't be good because he's only really a major threat to Superman (and mostly only when writers make Superman too stupid to realize that he shouldn't get close to the guy), whereas Doomsday is pretty much an unstoppable killing machine that wrecks everyone.

Ideally, I would've gone with AMAZO, but Doomsday was OK. It's not like he's good for anything else, he's a fundamentally shit villain.

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

That really should have been Bizarro. If you're making a kryptonian clone, you have Bizarro. But no. I don't know what they were thinking.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

surfer dude Aquaman

On one hand, this is utterly stupid, on the other hand, this has the potential to be BATB Aquaman levels of awesome.

dat Penguin reference

I like that they didn't shy away from silly crap like exploding penguin toys.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Avengers movies have been consistently bad since the first one. I could not imagine a world where I'd be hyped for them.

To this trailer's credit, it shows more solo moments and duo-interactions than you tend to see in an Avengers movie. These will always be superior to group action shots (group action shots should not happen ever, there's very few ways to make them look dynamic), so if it is representative of the JL movie, it'll already be a leg up over Avengers films. That's not to say it'll be great or even good, but it looks watchable.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Avengers
Consistently bad
Those movies are anything but consistent.

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

I still think Gal Gadot is a shit actor and isn't anywhere near sexy muscular to be wonder woman.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Could of been worse.
Charlize Theron was the original pick.

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Truth be told I have no idea who they should cast for WW.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

They don't need muscular, they need hot and in reasonably good shape. Wonder Woman's powers come from divine magic, she doesn't need to be jacked.

Bridget Regan I thought would've been a decent choice way back in her Legend of the Seeker days, she would only need some exercise to get into shape for the role.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Charlize Theron? Really? I can't believe anyone would be that retarded to think she would make a convincing Wonder Woman.

Gal Gadot is good enough so far. She's certainly not great, but she's solid enough that she isn't worth replacing. The only candidate I could have ever listed might have been whoever played Angel in Deadpool. Pic Related.

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Pretty sure the report was that she turned down the role, as in, they already greenlit her being offered it.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

they're finally have colors that snyder out but still the villains are generic and supes isn't included in new poster

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

From what I know of the woman in that pic she's good at physical stuff not acting. Honestly, I thought the person who could do Wonder Woman is the woman who played Maria Hill and the chick who played Faora.

Charles Young
Charles Young

Stop posting this faggot's art
inb4 you post more in reply

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

We all know some jackass pulled some strings for Gal Gadot.

Charlize Theron? Really? I can't believe anyone would be that retarded to think she would make a convincing Wonder Woman.

Really? you believe that the execs that have created some of the most embarrassingly disgusting mistakes wouldn't do, or weren't planning on doing anything even more incredibly stupid?

No

bruh, she's a former cage fighter, who got famous cause she was kind of attractive. Got out before her face got too messed up as well.

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Yeah, darn that (((some jackass)))

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

why didnt they just use darkseid for this movie? if this flop then no chance of seeing him thanks to WB and snyder

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Saving darkseid for later. He's the big money.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

casuals will see him as thanos clone and this shit can be flop

Asher White
Asher White

Isn't JL supposed to have two parts?
One now and another later with Darkside I guess.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

It'll be fine. Everyone thinks Darkseid is Superman's end boss or some shit like that.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

I think the first Avengers is carried well enough by the novelty of seeing all the characters interact, it was the first time we saw that on a big screen after all.

But now, it's not just Avengers, everything is a big dumb teamup or a lead in to a big dumb teamup. Even Marvel's Netflix shows, of which only one is any good, and even those were made for the sole purpose of leading to a show about all of them teaming up.

It's fun to see a crossover, but it's not fun to see nothing but crossovers.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Old leak is pretty much confirmed by now.

An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Darkseid's invasion in pre-historic times and three Mother Boxes are left behind and split between them.

On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are recruiting a team of meta-humans to protect Earth from an extraterrestrial threat. The Flash agrees, while Aquaman and Cyborg decline.

Cyborg's father, Dr. Silas Stone, is kidnapped by Parademons and the humans's Mother Box is stolen. Cyborg then joins Batman, Wonder Woman and Flash as they venture into the Parademons's nest on an abandoned tunnel connecting Metropolis and Gotham City.

Meanwhile, Darkseid's enforcer Steppenwolf arrives on Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes, having learned about them from Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology, and steals the atlanteans' Mother Box, prompting Aquaman to join the heroes.

The heroes fail to prevent Steppenwolf from stealing the Amazons' Mother Box and find out Steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth, and has kidnapped scientist so they can revive Superman.

The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him with Lois Lane's help, but he's overwhelmed by the experience and flees.

The heroes confront Steppenwolf and his army on their own and are nearly defeated before Superman joins the fight. Cyborg realizes he's connected to the Mother Boxes and manages to reverse the portal to send the Parademon army back to Apokolips. The heroes then defeat Steppenwolf and send him back as well.

For his failure, Steppenwolf is executed by Darkseid, who vows revenge against Earth. Lex Luthor arranges to be released from Arkham Asylum and also plans revenge. The heroes are embraced by the public and decide to keep fighting together as the Justice League.

Dominic White
Dominic White

Wait why is Lex in Arkham?

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Because he's mentally ill. He identifies as a Joker.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

The heroes rescue Superman from the Parademons and revive him with Lois Lane's help, but he's overwhelmed by the experience and flees.

They keep on trying to make Lois Lane relevant to the proceedings and all I can think about when I see her is how much she is out of her depth there and completely unnecessary.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

just like in comics

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

That was the best part of the opening to the justice league television series. Aliens come down in a series of fucked up pods and then start destroying the atmosphere from inside said pods. This would kill most all life on the planet and be no need for excess violence.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

it was the first time we saw that on a big screen after all.
About that…

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Shit, I want to watch this now, it looks awesome.
Off to the bargain bucket I go…

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

I think the first Avengers is carried well enough by the novelty of seeing all the characters interact, it was the first time we saw that on a big screen after all.

Meh, I thought it was really lame even at the time. I've read comics long enough that the concept of a shared universe is the most boring thing on the planet and I couldn't give less of a shit about low-A-list to B-list actors interacting.

The only cool interactions in Avengers was the scene where Thor faces off against Iron Man and Cap, anyway. And, I suppose the scene where Hulk wrecks Loki was fun at the time, but it really undercut the movie. Those scenes are not enough to carry a movie of its length.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Barry Allen is just Wally West

William Cox
William Cox

Why not wait? Soon enough all of this will be remade for Universal Studios DARK UNIVERSE, starting with a Bride of Frankenstein and INVISIBLE MAN coming to a screen near you

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

I was disproportionately mad that the wheelchair man didn't get to be teased as metallo in a later film.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

I think the whole reason why it's so lame, at least in movie form, is that everyone is fighting for screen time and villians instead of just being individually cool.
It's why I think Marvel movies where the good guys are a team are almost always up against a giant army and some super unstoppable guy with a super unstoppable infinity stone and they end with some joke ending like the dance off or Loki getting wrecked(I haven't seen Ultron so I can't speak on that)

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

There's also still the issue of going back to these standalone movies, where they go against these threats that make more sense as a team

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Aww riiiight
Goddamn it, this is going to have Suicide Squad bad dialogue. I'm watching this shit just because of Jason Momoa, and they're going to fuck him up, aren't they? I can only hope this doesn't bomb so bad that it fucks up his career. But considering normies even ate up SS and WW…

Just like how in the Marvel movies, Peter Parker is now just (white) Miles Morales.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

I think the saddest thing is that Mamoa is the only actor of the lineup worth giving a damn about. Cavills career is forever tainted already. We all know about the shit Affleck and the faggot they got to play Flash. Only one's that'll still be worth anything will be Gal Gadot and Mamoa. Gadot not even for her acting chops. But just because she was the star of one of the highest grossing movies ever along with the most successful female superhero movie. There is no justice in Hollywood.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Caville
Don't remind me how they ruined the perfect actor for Superman. Fuck, whoever casts these people typically does such a good job, but then the actors get so fucked over. SS was terrible, but you can't argue that they didn't pick anyone but the best possible actress for Harley Quinn. She does the accent well when given the chance to, and if they let her have more control she probably would have been more tolerable. She's got the looks, and her voice is leagues better than fucking Tara Strong's.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Mind telling me about Caville? I'm not anywhere near up to date with the live action movies.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

There's not much to say. They hired the best possible actor for Superman, and then wrote him into the two most shitty Superman movies ever made that not even normies could enjoy, and basically fucked up his career forever.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

It's just that the Man of Steel and BvS movies were really really terrible. So Caville is forever attached to these roles and movies on his career sheet. Any other roles he took between those movies weren't exactly successful movies. Visually he's a good pick for Superman. But the movies made him possibly one of the worst written Superman of all time.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

his 30 second, Luke-Skywalker-in-TFA-eque appearance in Justice League will redeem him, you'll all see

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Is the guy playing flash like a meme actor? the guy showed up to SDCC dressed up as Edward from Full Metal Alchemist, and he seems to be playing himself.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

meme actor?
Hey /tv/ and no he's just a televison actor that played in a couple small movie productions in the past.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

normies
The guy is still a brick in comparison, then again he's British so suppressing the accent is little more difficult. I heard he was good in the Man From Uncle.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

ah, youtube comment sections are getting wet over him.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Normies and normalfag is interchangeable and honestly, I've seen fags like you bitch that it's summer at people using either one. I have a feeling that this is mainly projection.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Nah he's just the kind of retard that gets drunk and starts catfights with Gadot.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

youtube comment sections
You're a fucking idiot and he's a twink, put two and two together it isn't that hard.

Normies and normalfag is interchangeable
being this new
forgetting almost a decade of history
accepting reddit lexicon garbage

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Holy shit, you autistic man child.

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

But he was in a group pic

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

But he was in a group pic

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

This movie is going to crush your soul. I'm sorry. I wish I could prepare you somehow.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

The heroes fail to prevent Steppenwolf from stealing the Amazons' Mother Box and find out Steppenwolf is planning to use the Mother Box to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to invade Earth, and has kidnapped scientist so they can revive Superman.

So it's the plot of Man Of Steel and Avengers. Again.

This movie is going to shit all over the Kirby mythos and there's nothing we can do about it.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

and there's nothing we can do about it.
There's one thing you can do.
Ignore it.
Spend your attention on something better.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Everything .. Everything about this is wrong.

Pre-historic times repelling an invasion from Apokolips? If they were involved in the war between New Genesis and Apokolips, they would've been fucking annihilated by their war weapons. Their war was so brutal and savage that they annihilated entire solar systems.

And Mother Boxes? Mother Boxes are New God technology. They could create them. Why invade some rinky dink planet to retreve them when you can just make more?

Never before have I felt this level of contempt from a motion picture studio. Just the sheer disdain DC and Warner are leveling at Jack Kirby, the people who actually read the New Gods, and comics in general is unprecedented. They've gone from figuratively not giving a fuck to literally not giving a fuck.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Did I say I cared?

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Well, in Avengers the aliens haven't crossed space to reach Earth, they are being funnelled through one portal that's over New York, and the Avengers are right there waiting to stop them, so it's natural they'll get tied up with a fight in one area.

William Kelly
William Kelly

Maybe they should fly away and invade where there aren't any avengers

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

it had to be in new york because that's where Stark's magical electricity machine was.

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

Well it technically was.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Will make money but suck.
Also… damn that flash sucks hard.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Didn't the aliens blow up random cars and civilians, instead of targeting the avengers specifically and fortifying a position on the portal generator?
And the damn hive-mind shut-down trope. I hate that too.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

They were attaching everything, invasions tend to do that.

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

Not gonna lie, thought it was an Alex Alonso drawing at first. So that's cool. But the poster itself is really retarded. Especially the text. This is not how you design a superhero lineup promotional. Fuck none of them do it right. They're just standing around awkwardly next to each other. Put em in poses and shit at least. Make them look cool and not like shitty action figures just frozen in place.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Wait fuck I got the name wrong. Meant Alex Ross.

Carson King
Carson King

It should have been an Alex Ross poster.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

"But we can't make it look like an Avengers poster"

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

good one.

I doubt it will get off the ground with how shitty the Mummy was.

I think they could do team ups. That way you could showcase characters that on their own couldn't hold a movie but with someone else could. Like some Brave and the Bold type stuff.

hive mind trope
The reason why that happened was because Whedon couldn't write a way around it.

It would be cool if you make it like a comic cover I guess?

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Whedon couldn't write a way around it.

Invading Earth, riding my bitching jet-bike.
only like five earthlings putting up any resistance, but they're pretty tough. No sweat, we have a billion reinforcements.
Shit, they broke our portal generator. Now fucking what?
Commander says to fight to the last man, then initiate self-destruct sequence to deny the enemy our superior technology.
Yeah, sure, I think I'll just fight until the end in some other local sovereign management zone. Some out there will pay me to kill other humans. Maybe Bob from Heavy Assault regiment Alpha wants to join.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

It was surely inspired by him.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Color
In a DC film

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

No webm yet
How sad.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

tfw you know they'll eventually butcher dr fate and make him ultrashit

I'm scared.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

Watch them try to copy the Dr Strange movie and fail miserably with somehow making the dialogue even more phoned in and millennial than Dr Strange did.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Oh god.

It's easy to make, really. It's a man who turns into a sorcerer possessed by a god of order via helmet. He fights celestial baddies, let the idea of order parallel Fate's struggle between nabu and Kent. End with a fight with one of his cool villains. Nabu and Kent contemplate their own balance as they view some trippy fucking space magic shit.

Bam, done. Add zatanna's ass, too.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

We all know it's super easy to accomplish and get right. But Kikewood doesn't. Nor does WB. Put em together and you get an over-complicated mess at best and a dumbed down nonsense fest of philosophy at worst. Complete with frankensteining movie and general drama themes together in an attempt to reach an audience that's displeased. Over just hiring a competent writer. It's a mess.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

It can't get worse than the killing joke movie though, right?

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Oh it especially can when it comes to the animated movies.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

TDKR was pretty decent along with Red Hood

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Those were in the years when DC still gave a shit about animation budget and weren't just adapting really crap New 52 inspired movies.

William Garcia
William Garcia

I though that justice league dark was kind of fun

William Moore
William Moore

It was ok. Not great but a fun watch compared to their recent movies.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Cyborg and the flash have ridiculous costumes and cyborg has always seemed odd on the justice league, I just don't care about any of the comic versions of the teen titans even if they preceded the cartoons.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Add zatanna's ass too
Who's gonna be Zatanna exactly?

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

At least give him an actual costume, they learned nothing from green lantern.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Because Bizarro is too "silly" and not edgy enough for the direction they're taking these movies.

BATB Aquaman levels of awesome outrageousness
Nothing will ever be that outrageous again…

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Flash looks like he's wearing a tie.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Bryan Cranston isn't Jim Gordon
Wasted opportunity.
I really hope they follow up Gotham with a Batman TV show and cast Cranston as Gordon.
I dont even like him as a person, but he is THE perfect motherfucker for the role.
Forget Gary Oldman. Forget anybody else.
Cranston MUST be Jim Gordon.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

No he needs to be Luthor.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

they learned nothing
and they never will

Andrew King
Andrew King

A movie is only as good as it's script, and David S. Goyer, the man responsible for pic related was the writer. Fortunately, I don't see him anywhere in the credits for JL.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

posts basically a man
frig off

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

They used JK to keep him from Marvel

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Oh boy, the shill that spams the gg threads on /v/ is spamming on Holla Forums now.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit