How much is this intro a ripoff of Gravity Falls?

How much is this intro a ripoff of Gravity Falls?

God it looks awful.

What am I looking at?

CalArts

Time for another update

Why are they yellow?

Wow.. what an utterly unappealing aesthetic… Also this shit has nothing to do with Gravity Falls, as far as I can tell. It's a "fish out of water" story. The GF rip-off is Welcome to the Wayne, which is so fucking miserably bad and unlikable that not even Holla Forums will talk about it.

All the humans appear to be of any color like Doug

"write what you know"

Why are hipsters so obsessed with the rural life all of a sudden? Is it because they're all rootless cosmopolitans who dream of one day seeing an actual tree?

I have been getting into the homesteading/permaculture farming community on youtube and I noticed this as well. City life is rather soul crushing. Seems like the only people who get attached to it are fags, women and the rich. What I've seen is a lot of 30-something white men disillusioned with modernity learning how to farm and having large families. Honestly, watching the videos has me wanting to farm too.

I dunno, why is Rob Zombie obsessed with white trash?

We could have had another season of Wander Over Yonder instead of this.

Maybe because he is one?

FTFY

(((yellow)))

Wander was a really underated show

Parasites tend to be attracted to fresh hosts, user.

It's people in general. It used to be people fantasizing about moving into the city. Now that people are mostly in cities and that's considered "the norm" people are fantasizing about going back to the country.

I bet some people are defending this by saying it's an original IP by up-and-coming creators

This is going to be one of those shows where the characters just scream all the time isn't it

Yep

Second season what good but had something a bit different than the first seasons.

They tried having a loose arc that just made me prefer the episodic freewheeling

Doesn't look terrible but doesn't have a spark to it. Nothing wow by any means. Likely something a 12 year old me would find acceptable but never seek out.

huhuhuhuhuhu
TAKE THAT TRUMPTARDS

Who?

THIS IS WHAT AMERICAN ANIMATION HAS COME TO.

FUCKING BLOOOOOOOOOMF

more like Autistic Time ripoff

Or that breadwinner show from nick.

At least Gravity Falls in their ginning potato faces had pretty detailed character designs with a lot of objects on them with scruffle marks and everything, and due to the show's treasure hunt nature there was a lot of detail on scenography plus other points.
Even if you didn't liked the show you could at least say that it was watchable or at the very, very least had a style to it, shit, you can even say that of Steven Universe but THIS is the most inane, tasteless LOOKING piece of shit since that stupid ass new Cartoon Network pilot, the one with the talking animals where absolutely nothing happens.
At the end, for me, grinning potatoes is just an era style like babyfication, or 90's edgyness, it makes shows boring looking but not automatically bad, but this intro is so… so… nothing.

Second season was best, the music, the animation energy, the character arcs.
It was all together real fun.

Too bad it didn't pull enough rating, not everything is Gravity Falls.

Gravity Falls was a fun treasure hunt experiment that many people mixed up with DEEP LORE, since everything that gets mentioned in the codes that isn't a joke actually serves a function in the show I can't blame it on DEEP LORING

The minions got their own series

I hate to admit it because that show is so fucking terrible, but yeah, at least Steven Universe had alien gemstones with magic powers and shit, even if everything else was retarded.
This shit however, is as generic as generic gets. Not a single hook in the entire intro.

As far as I see it, its Gravity Falls without anything that made GF such a cool concept, just Dipper and Mabel, but without even trying enough at teen sibling drama to even fail at it.
Usually when fans bring up that what they liked of GF was the DipperxMabel relationship and say that the drama at the last straw screwed that up, hey, at least they tried something daring.
Is literally Phineas & Ferb but they stay under that backyard tree trying to find something fun to do.

It's not so much the size of the grin as it is the structure

The general design is crap.