Canada to Mexico on NAFTA: you might be on your own

CANADA CUCKS MEXICO ON NAFTA

reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1582MV

With this and the unrest over the "gasolinazos" everything is going to turn to shit in Tacoland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqeaVWYe4&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat shit taco benders. Serves you right for letting mestizos run rampant and folding to the CIA's cartels.

See this shows libtards true colors: trudeau the cuck could actually help millions of mexicans but the thing is he was just pretending to care about non-whites

Now all we gotta do is seal Mexico up and send everyone back. Then there will be a bloodbath as the Mexicans are forced to tear down their government and kill all the cartel or live in constant fear trapped in a corrupt state.

I wouldn't mind it much. I do get shit shipped from the US but the jobs we'd get back from Mexico would be more than worth it. Only kikes benefit from NAFTA.

We need to meme this photoshop Trudeau as Trump's pet maybe have a doghouse on the White House lawn with his name on it. We can get the left livid at him.

ANNEX NOW

This is why I voted for him. I knew this. Better then Zio Harperbot 6000.

Get out.

What a crock of shit.

Cucked by Trudeau. Must suck.

He did it because Trump told him he better not sabotage America or he will get bent over the fucking Barrel, and Trudeau knows if the dollar slips any lower hes not getting re-elected. Youre a shill, or a shitposting idiot.

Canada? More like Cuck nada

This is such a douchey thing to say, and it was said in such a douchey way, I'm smiling ear to ear just reading it.

LITERALLY HITLARIAN
Will these anti-semites continue to get away with this? :^)

Trump just gave the Keystone pipeline the greenlight, it's no wonder they're reneging on Mexico now that they see which side their bread's going to get buttered. This is great, Mexico is going to be up a creek surrounded by their own nigger refugees with no one wanting to help them. The next step once they're isolated is to say if they build the wall we'll maybe feel generous enough to trade with them (with a reasonable fee on importing their shit, of course).

They are even more of a joke non-nation than Americans are

Trudeau being forced to act as an economic nationalist.

When Trump calls Trudeau out on Canada's piss-poor NATO contributions and completely underfunded military, Trudeau will have to double military spending.

Its not genuine though, that isnt how the liberals speak, that isnt their rhetoric. Its translucent and obviously demonstrates A the amount of desperation they feel in regards to the falling currency B their willingness to comply with Trumps wishes/demands in order to preserve their own political futures and gain at least some concessions, instead of simply being forced to bend over and Trump taking everything he wants without a negotiation at all.

If they play nice, they will get more than if they play hardball. They stand to lose a lot if they fuck with him, but can come out ahead if they play ball. This is the logical choice, I was hoping they would let their marxist fury get the better of them, and that Canada would go to complete shit tbh.

More news at 11.

Has it occurred to you that flooding your country with shitskin subhumans is not worth "haha gotcha"? Besides, was Harper really that bad? The moment I heard Trudeau got elected and he declared himself a feminist and shouted the CURRENT YEAR meme, I knew the American continent would have its own Sweden.

For example, pic related. Everything he does benefits other countries and hurts Canada. Guy turned down Russian water bombers and let a city burn so that he could get a propaganda victory in the form of importing South African bushfire fighters who were actually trained in using pieces of leather attached to sticks to put our brushfires, not large forest canopy fires with hoses.. trained them 2 weeks and never even had them work because there was a pay dispute. People died in that fire, good, courageous Canadians.. all so he could try to make diversity look like a strength. Its completely disingenuous and insulting, really. Nothing can save him, hes just pure scum like Obama and all we can do is ride out his term(s)

You're on fullchan now buddy, gotta get some sound with those.

I have them saved from the Canadian election on cuckchan.

Harper was already flooding Canada with shitskin subhumans, you fucking idiot. At least Trudeau is openly leftist; Harper branded himself conservative so idiots like you didn't mind if he brought in a billion fucking pinoys because HURR DURR HE'S CONSERVATIVE!!!

Yep I get it, but doesn't hurt to hit up Youtube and try to upgrade from the source. Little bit of effort goes a long way.

Harper did good things, Trudeau is a communist. Trudeaus immigration team plan for 100 million people by 2060. Harper was not planning to bring in 65 million non whites by 2060. Harper wanted 15k Syrians, Liberals wanted 25k, NDP wanted 35k - by all by the end of the first year. The NDP also wanted 1% immigration for the rest of time, every year. The liberals have effectively matched the NDP's goal, even though it wasnt a campaign promise.

Youre a shill, and we really need to get rid of you.

it is gonna, even if it means Trudeau having a tragic accident

Shit, Canada, start to BTFO other nations through the back door because of Trump even still with Trudeau.
I like this.

By "this" I meant the relationship in that video. The one where they are shilling a North American Union. Now because of Trump, Canada is ready to dump Mexico to save themselves.

Haha get fucked mexishits

Harper brought in just as many shitskins as Trudeau, while titling himself conservative so idiots like you would keep voting for his mass immigration. Harper was by far the bigger threat - Trudeau wakes people up to the problem, Harper boiled us like a frog. You would have happily supported Harper right on to white minority status because you're a goddamned idiot and a traitor to our race.

I am not a fucking leaf, thank Kek for that. So don't blame me for "voting" on either of them.

oh, good

that tragic accident should still happen tho

We never wanted Mexico in the deal anyways.

What's the source on this?

All of your webms are obsolete here

Since when "putting our nation first" is not a racist thing to do?

CANADA FIRST
TRUDEAU NATIONAL-CUBANISM REVOLUTION SOON

This fucking embarrassment. I'm also embarrassed with myself; had this been 5 years ago I would've found his antics amusing.

Can Europoors stop with this meme? You're just jealous of our success.

Harper was, and still is, a massive globalist cuck (vid related). Bill C-51 is our patriot act and he pushed TPP. TFW program is out of control, at the local co-op they fired all the Canadians and now only employ Filipinos. There were no good options last election.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqeaVWYe4&feature=share

Today is not a good day for Mexico

Man, at first I felt like innuaguration day couldn't come soon enough, but it's only Tuesday and everything just seems to be moving so fast.

You won't really get anywhere trying to explain this these days. The election season influx of conservatives killed the board.

Burger here. The United States really isn't a nation-state anymore but actual Americans, who are a subset of all United States citizens, are still a nation, just one without a proper state.

I fail to see any candidates worth actually supporting for the election that would not completely fuck the country over.

Full scale propaganda assault on Canada calling them racist and nativist for not standing with Mexico. Never let them hide from their own hypocrisy.

Trump hasn't even been president for a week and it's just one win after another.

These were the choices for canadians. Nothing useful could have been elected. That is partly because Canada has had a brain drain for 70 years, thanks to US economy being the shit while Canada got Jewed by PET.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, the french guy wasn't for immigration as much as the others but you could only vote for him in select counties of a single province. Forget about that party ever holding office.

Reminds me of the scottish referendum for independence , really solid principles there leafs

TRUMP IS LEADING THE WAY

You want Canada to be white, you better stop allowing flips to immigrate there. Tighten the noose on immigration, or better yet, stop immigration/make it for whites only.

Just fucking stop it. It is for your own good.

If you're American you have no place to talk, USA is less than 50% white because Jews in government counts any "caucasians" (which include middle-east, north Africa and India) as white.

No one in Canada wanted more immigration, we wanted no more Stephen Harper because our political system is completely cucked and popular vote rules all, AND there are no parliamentary term limits. If you want to know how this happened, thank Eastern Canada and Toronto. Thankfully, now that Eastern Canada is getting ass-raped by Trudeau I don't think we'll have to worry about a swathe of liberal votes anymore. The only people who actually like Trudeau are in Toronto.

Indians are counted as asian and only 1% of the us is from the middle-east and north africa. The number in the census is 63% White. So 62% white from a European only background. However if you consider spaniards and portuguese direct from spain and portugal white they are counted as hispanic so it is likely bumped back up a few percentage points. Of course the percentage will increase soon with all the deportations.

THE PRECEDENT IS SET

“We love our Israeli friends. But our national interests come first and the friendship comes second.”

THE PRECEDENT IS SET

What a bunch of nazi hitler racists. It's Current Year +2 and they're putting the well-being of their own people above that of a bunch of third world invaders? This isn't just figuratively hitler, this is literally hitler.

This. Full scale memetic warfare.

I love that first picture so much. So majestic.

How much cuck would a canuckcuck cuck if a canuckcuck could cuck cucks?

I have a soft spot for Mexico still, because of their tacos and chalupas which apparently aren't from Mexico but they are inspired by Mexico

Indians are counted as Asians you fucking retard.
And there are too few Arabs, Jews, Berbers, Persians, Armenians, etc. in the US to affect the number of 'whites' by much at all.

You need to stop pretending that it was the only way, a minority NDP or liberal government would have been significantly better until a more suitable conservative leader could be brought in.

We know that; that's what a lot of people were trying for. Unfortunately Eastern Canada and Toronto had a boner for the liberals, and a lot of the younger vote hopped on when they gave a pledge to legalize weed. Thanks to our political system, it's popular vote wins, and nearly entire east coast plus Toronto went red. We never stood a chance.