NOG POISONS FAST FOOD WITH MENSTRUAL BLOOD

Crossposting from >>>/truecrime/8

Fast Food Worker Who Allegedly Put Menstrual Blood on Customer’s Hamburger Turns Herself In

archive.fo/JnlCY
http:// www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/24/fast-food-worker-allegedly-put-menstrual-blood-customers-hamburger-turns-herself-in/

I eat fast food as a treat sometimes, but shit like this puts me off. And it's almost always nogs who do it.

Oh good, it's not Wendy's.

And to think I was just on a big popular video on youtube about fast food telling people how niggers do shit to their food (ending with "call me racist, I don't give a shit"). This is why you don't let niggers serve you. Better yet, this is why you don't eat fast food.

Niggers are seriously out of control, 8 years of Obongo has made them think they can do whatever they want without consequences. We're going to have to hope Sessions' Justice Department cracks down hard on these fucking monkeys to get them back in line.

I'm wondering how a fast food worker posted $5000 bond. Aren't they protesting for higher wages?

When they're replaced by robots I will not give one fuck.

Well that's easy. We'll stop eating fast food and go back to meal planning and cooking for the sake of our health. Damn; sure showed us, you fucking niggers.

She called all her sugar daddies.

No. HELL NO. I refuse to believe that something like that has a sugar daddy.

Nogs believe that period blood in food is some kind of voodoo. I knew several nogs in my pozzed magnet high school, a nigger magnet apparently who refused to eat a woman's cooking if it was any kind of red food, spaghetti for example, unless it was their wife.

Reason 999999999999999999999 why you don't hire NIGGERS.

500 to a bailsbondman.

I just… why?

niggers gonna nig

menstrual blood thought that was the degos

shiggy diggy doo

We shouldn't rush to judge this woman. I', sure she can twerk her big ass booty like a mountain of jello. Food service workers demand respect too.

Everyone should stop eating fast food. However…

This could be a great opportunity to take advantage of the free market via a boycott that works as follows:

1. You walk into a restaurant to order food.

2. You see, hear, and smell kangs whooping and preparing food in the back room and/or your waitress is a Hidden Figure.

3. You announce (to be heard by those around you): "I am sorry. I cannot participate in this transaction as I cannot be sure that my food will not be subject to tampering. This is not your fault or the fault of any group of people or ideology, but rather reflects the troubled political climate of our nation as a whole that unfortunately affects impartial individuals such as you and me. Please understand that this is the best choice for me to make at this time. God bless." Talk to the manager if you have a chance.

4. Walk out of the restaurant.

5. Look over your shoulder to see a stream of h'white families up and leave as well, chanting "His name is Robert Paulson."

And this is why I stopped consuming fast food. I don't even like going to restaurants anymore. I refuse to take the risk of some uppity minority, who wants to stick-it-to-the-man, defile the food I'm about to consume. No sir. I won't risk it. It's not worth the risk of contracting herpes or some other shit.

If I ordered a burger, why does the ketchup have more iron than a serving of chickpeas and taste like the grease of fried chicken?

It's the way she can unhinge her jaw

You're making this up.
You aren't even trying.

This is why I don't eat out anymore.

Bail bondsman. You only need 10% I think. Then show up to court.

weew

Swedeanon here, i dragged my cock all over a couple of fish-burgers some fucking immigrants who paid with my tax-money to eat fast food some months ago.

based.

No Sweden, you are the nigger.

You don't get it, being continously bombarded with shit about accepting immigrants and seeing this beautiful country turned into shit within a decade, and having to be silent about it to the point of ridiculousness. if you don't want to lose your job. And then these fucking immigrants come in, with brand new clothes, phones, laptops and orders the most expensive shit and all of that money is my money, it's the tax-payers money that's basically stolen from us people, because we have no way to avoid it not getting taxed away from us, most companies just pull it right off from you each month.

I did it as an outlet of frustration. I would've preffered to choke them and defile their bodies while hanging the traitors and kikes that ruin my country, but i'm not John Rambo and this is not a movie.

kek

I do get it, my country will be NySverige in 5-10 years. But getting fired and winding up in the news for a "hate crime" won't help Sweden or improve your life. If you really feel that way you should move to Western Finland in order to replace our cucked Swedes with non-cucked Swedes

Considering how many illegal wetbacks work in the kitchens of even the most reputable restaurants this is the best option. You know what's even better? Learning how to cook your favorite meals and becoming better at it than your favorite restaurant.

Also, consider they have no sanitation. If you're a 40yo like me do this little mental test: see if you can count on one hand the number of food-borne illnesses in our country in the last year. Now see if you can count on one hand the number of food-born illnesses 30 years ago before NAFTA and the hoarde of wetbacks took over our food. If you come to the same conclusion that I did (that our food supply is MUCH safer with even the most retarded English speaking US citizens working the chain compared to illegals that can't read/speak English and come from places with no hygiene and sanitation) you're ahead of the curve.

So… you like fishsticks? You like putting fishsticks in your mouth?

YOU'RE A GAY FISH

SWEDEN NO!

I'm not stupid, i didn't get fired because nobody saw me doing it and there's no trace to it.

And why should i move, i'm not some fucking pussy, my duty is with my people.

It was niggers wasn't it?

They'll put cunt blood in your food. I seen it.

I know allllllll about it.

DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER LET NIGGERS TOUCH YOUR FOOD

That's a good attitude, at least. A lot of swedeposting is " it's hopeless, I'm leaving".

… do you not know what a fucking bondsmen is? They show up and pay usually 80-90% of the fee, you pay the other 10-20%. They can of course refuse you service or charge you a higher rate if they want, if they deem you a flight risk. Or they can charge a lower rate if they want.

They make money because the bond is repaid as long as the person shows up for court. The bondsmen agreement is that instead of you getting your, say, 10% back, the bondsmen gets that instead as well as their share of the bond. Its basically a very jewish system. The courts set your bonds higher so you go to a bondsmen, you only end up paying usually 10% of it anyway, but their jew friends business gets to keep that 10% for doing nothing. They could just have set her bail at $500 and she could have paid it herself and later she'd get it all back, but naturally that doesnt benefit the jew lawyers jewish brother running the bondsmen business sooooo

You are forgetting the part where the nog will flee and fail to appear in the court. Bondsmen will forfeit the whole bond in this case and will have to hunt the nog down. It's very american to have private sector to do this work.

If that bitch had a sugar daddy she would not be working fast food…

Grotesque!

This is why the only non home made meals I eat are from the same take away, it’s owned by local lads and I have been a patron since this first opened. They have no reason to taint my food.

The bondsman is playing the numbers. Maybe only one in twenty will flee. he bondsman won't do the hunting himself, he pays a bounty hunter. The hunter

Very low real risk to the bondsman. Criminals are stupid and bounty hunters are professionals.

Paying a hunter is just part of the business model.

They once made a check on the kebab shops in Norway and they found that almost every one of them had a little "extra" in the sauce

So stop.

1. It's pure garbage, almost completely devoid of any nutrition whatsoever.
2. It's fattening as fuck because everything is saturated with grease.
3. Most FF restaurants are staffed by groids.
4. It's expensive as fuck, relative to buying real food and preparing it yourself.
5. It doesn't even taste good.

Why would you subject yourself to all that? Convenience? How hard is it to cook a meal? Or make a pot of chili or soup/stew on the weekend and eat it for a few days?

What kind of man can't cook?

And people argued against automating her job. Robot workers are at least sanitary.

user you're the cancer, you act like a stupid nigger you deserve everything that happens to you.

EXTRA WHAT

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all this.

calm down, faggot. You sound like Morgan Spurlock sperging out about it. Its just food. You cant easily buy food from a grocery store and prepare it while on the road or on a 30 minute break. Thats why fast food exists in the first place. Its not going to kill you, hell its not even bad for you if youre active and still have a normal diet most of the time. There is nothing special or evil about fast food. Everyone loves to have a crying fit about it, goddamn.

That's no where near as bad as putting menstrual blood in food though.

More like Morgan Sperglock, amifuckinrite?

That's half my point - no it's not.
It's called time management, you lazy slob. What's so hard about spending an hour cooking a real meal? What's so hard about going shopping once a week and prepping for a week's worth of lunches?

• 1.5# lunch meat $8
• .5# cheese $4
• Lettuce, tomato, onion $5
• Loaf of bakery bread $3
• 1# seedless grapes 99¢
• 1# Carrots $1.75
• Case of bottled water $2.50
• Total spent: $25.24

Peel and julienne the carrots into sticks. Pick and wash the grapes. Slice the tomato. Shred the lettuce. Put it all into containers and throw them in the fridge. Total time:

Don't ever make the mistake of giving your credit card to a drive through worker. Only use cash.

I was foolish enough to let my guard down enough once at a drive-thru at lunch hour at work. I placed my order as usual then got my food back but not my card. I sat there waiting for my card for a good 2-3 minutes before the fat gorilla nigress who took it returned it. They snapped pictures of my card and then went on a thousand dollar shopping spree on fingerhut.com which is a "rent to own" website that only a nigger would use. I immediately deactivated the card and it took a while but I got my money back and learned a valuable lesson. I didn't know what else to do at the time since I had no proof that that was what actually happened but I regret not reporting it to the police. Maybe they'd have checked the security cam footage at least.