KFC 3

Thought I'd storytime this as well, the third issue in the KFC saga.

At least pretend you've been here longer than 5 minutes, OP.

Nah my internet's just shit, you probably saw the Snotgirl thread which was me as well.

Awww Yeah.

And that's it.
If you missed out on the first two issues and want a storytime just ask.

Fuck

Thanks for the storytime OP.

We need more comics like this.

Nice story time Even though I already did it.

Really? When?

/dcrg/ thread when it came out of Wednesday, aside from story timing ALL the rebirth issues I have been posting other stuff dc does as well as a plus Minis such as Raven and Bane + YA stuff like Doom patrol and other one shots/neat stuff.

Nobody cares, dork. Let people have fun, nobody owes you jack.

wew I just dont want to see people waste their time posting redundant content my dude

>Work for what you want and Make no expectation when come to business, but keep your standards high always
Take notes Marvel, especially for the last one!

Looks like you have some bandwidth to spare, can I ask for a big-ish favor? storytime related

are ya gonna post it

Thanks for the storytime OP. The Colonel keeps on delivering.

I want someone to storytime a comic (a bunch of issues, actually) because I won't be able to do it myself. Reply if you're interested.

ye

Thanks user

Did anyone read his contract? The top is a bit hard to make out, but talks about how it's wrong for the strong to oppress the weak. The last two paragraphs are amazing, though.

The easy way is efficacious and speedy, the hard way arduous and long. But, as the clock ticks, the easy way becomes harder and the hard way becomes easier.

And as the calender records the years, it becomes increasingly evident that the easy way rests haphazardly upon shifting sands, whereas the hard way builds solidly a foundation of confidence that cannot be swept away.

out jewinjg the jew lantern? what power!

There's a storytime thread here >>>/storytime/8915 that I made for the Samurai Jack comic, but recently I can't seem to be able to upload anything to it (my connection is shit).
There's a download link to the whole comic in the OP of the storytime thread. If someone could download it, unzip, then continue the storytime where I left off (chapter 11 >>>/storytime/9220) I would greatly appreciate it.

Get a better provider.

There are no other providers in my country, trust me if there was a way to solve my problem I would have taken it long ago.

A country with only one internet provider? I've never heard of that. Even Afghanistan has like 3

Must be a leaf

Son, let me tell you something about communist shitholes…

We've always had 2 but recently one closed down, this isn't really the subject here though. Anybody gonna storytime the comic or not?

user you need to move to somewhere decent.

I said i would user. I just need to get off work

Jesus, a Fast-food company manages to make a more awe inspiring speech than current Marvel.

I'm trying, really.

Thanks a bunch.

bump

God speed buddy.

We're shit but not that shit.

I seriously don't know why these are so good for what should be a throw away pamphlet about how you should buy the latest heart stopper but they are.

bump

toppest of keks

Why?

Hopefully this has a sequel.