Epic and Hilarious Hillary Supporter Meltdown in Coffee Shop

youtu.be/a9vWcgEoJNw

Epic and Hilarious Hillary Supporter Meltdown in Coffee Shop

webm or bust

Can't give you a .webm right now, but here's an .mp4 for you user.

This bitch is fucking tapped in the head for sure.

She's a Yid, too. Fucking hilarious.

This is fake and a skit get posted here every week.

wait till she finds out the epa is gonna be killed

Also no woman is ready with that much of a focused train of thought at one go naturally.

The real problem lies in the fact that progs are a parody of themselves. It is impossible to discern someone acting completely fucking crazy and someone acting completely fucking liberal.

that ending, it's like a comedy sketch. but it happened naturally. this timeline is great

it probably is a sketch - even if it was real the fucktard would be literaly acting. impossible to distinguish theater from reality at this point.

KIKESS

The Jews are always psyopping with this shit.

fake..and gay.

I wanted the cameraman to cut her off yelling "BUILD THE WALL!" so bad

It's always cringey as fuck watching someone running downhill like this, knowing that sooner or later they're going to trip on a "my nigger" rock and crash like Icarus. Had a buddy do something similar one time: drunk as fuck and decided to tell our taxi driver how much he appreciated Indians, which, as time went on, became more and more uncomfortable because he kept saying positive things in the most racist way possible. Eventually we all (including the cabbie) started yelling "SHUT UP, DUDE!"

ebin

kek

nvm just youtube screwing up

Is this like a subtle female version of MDE or something?

Yeah. She needs dick, but she ain't getting any.

WHOEVER YOU ARE GET THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM
These shit low effort threads and ops have to fucking stop now.

Is this fake? Not that I don't believe that leftists and Hillary supporters are this crazy but she seems likes she's acting.

Yeah its been going on for the past hour or 2. We are being raided by cuckservative shills are something. Just look at the quality the threads in the last hour or so.

Checked.

We should make a compilation of all these meltdowns

So is this real or not? Looks staged.

Oy vey, the lengths a semite will go to avoid handing over more of their shekels

I can't tell if it's satire or real.
That's how insane these people are.

Yea I know. I am so confused now.

The doubling down of Marxist thought has created a tailspin of terminal madness. How does this end? Where does it go from here?

This woman has clearly lost her composure, restrain her.

It's satire, don't bother with this

Either this is satire, or Virtue Signalling Champion 2017. It's certainly not sincere in any case. It's acting either way.

This is the human equivalent of the blue screen of death.

skip to 2:42 for the best part

Looks like something Sam Hyde would do.

looks like a jew