Trump to sign executive orders restricting immigration on Thursday

Donald Trump ‘to sign executive order on immigration tomorrow which will focus on Muslim countries’

thesun.co.uk/news/2698393/donald-trump-executive-actions-immigration-muslim-countries/

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUKKBN1582XS

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/24/trump-immigration-executive-orders-refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7KAmz
archive.is/9PUnX
archive.is/aSzoE
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I should have written Wednesday, not Thursday.

I'm worried that he's doing a lot of his stuff via EOs.
It's very easy to undo an EO, he should be trying to get this passed via an act or a bill, they're much harder to repeal

Do them right now by EO for immediate effect, then try to force it into legislation later on because that will take a lot of time.

Congress is still full of shills. We will worry about this in 8 years.

You're right, but there are also a lot of actions Obama took via executive order that need to be undone before they cause more damage. The fact that he's needed to sign so many orders and memoranda already is just staggering to me.

Also, let's not forget that some of the actions he's taking now are necessary to make the transition of certain laws much easier, such as the Obamacare personal liability mandate change.

archive.is/7KAmz
archive.is/9PUnX
archive.is/aSzoE

Democrats and their media lapdogs threw total shitfits when W was throwing around EOs and using signing statements on bills to say that he wasn't going to enforce shit the Democrats rammed through while they had Congress for a couple of years.

Then Obama comes in and uses more EOs than everyone from Washington to GWB combined, proving that the Democrats have no real principles of any sort, they just don't like it when they're not making the rules.

It doesn't really matter. If all he focuses on is restricting immigration instead of active removal of non-Whites in the United States regardless of immigration status or wealth, he won't be re-elected and everything he put in place will be pushed aside no matter how he achieved it.

This is what those commercials warned me about. I can already tell me erection is going to last 4 years or longer.

Hopefully he repeals DACA then as well, can't wait to see spics and muzzies rioting. Commiefornia is going to be a blood bath.

B-but goyim, you're supposed to turn against Drumpf for not ending DACA on his second official workday! Y-you're making it hard for us!

I wonder how much sleep Trump has had in order to do all hes done so far.

WE JUST KEEP WINNING

I think he's one of those high energy people who only need like 4 hours of sleep a day, like Napolean supposedly.

We'll Spicer said he was eating breakfast during his meeting with various business CEO's this morning like a madman, though he doesn't sleep much anyway.

Good. Fuck muslims

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LADS

he said he only needs 4 hours of sleep a day.

This. Our open border and massive immigration issue simply cannot wait the months/years it would take for the dinosaurs in Congress to pass the necessary legislation. We will get those laws enacted but it's important for Trump to act decisively now to reverse all of King Nigger's damage.

He still has a lot of work to do but Trump has delivered thus far.

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

TOTAL
BAN
ON
MUSLIMS

Nice try with the blackpill there shekelberg

Say again?

Nooooo Trump, please… why are you living up to your promises? If you ban the Muslims, they'll come here instead!
t. leaf

Britcuckistan is like what, 5% muslim? 10%? Meanwhile Somalia, Iraq and countries like that are close to 100%.

Stop being stupid user, it's unbecoming.

How far will he take it?

I'm not saying it does, I'm implying if they're not direct out of Akbar country they can make a case and take advantage of the laws. Plus they can't just say "no Arab people" or people are going to take it to court and win.

You must be a britbong, we Americans don't care where you're from. If you're muslim, you don't belong.

That number for Argentina is bullshit, Trump is friends with president Macri who just won the elections there

Fake news strike again>>8927184

No, I'm American, and I acknowledge the reality outside of Holla Forums that not even Trump's administration can or will enforce a total Muslim ban, because it's impossible. The only way to even begin such a thing is to ban all peoples of African and Middle Eastern descent, because that's who is most commonly Muslim. The supreme court wouldn't allow it.

Good thing Trump's getting a supreme court pick, and most likely another very soon.

This will be a good opportunity to redpill people on mudshits and the disloyalty of american muslims. We should not rest until each and every one of them is stripped of citizenship and deported.

pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=57

He has to de-niggerize a lot of shit and it has to be done now.
It doesn't really matter anyway, trump can sign as many EO's as he wants and nobody can complain because obama set the precedent for signing shittons of EO's and everyone knows that it's going to take nearly as many just to reverse the damage onigger has done with them.

Besides, all the branches are now majority republican, they ain't going to block shit that trump signs even if just to spite the eight years of democrats fucking things up.

KILL TREADEU

Good riddance. Mudslimes, you're NOT welcome here! Stay the fuck out!

Yeah, it's good, and it'll help keep our first and second amendment safe, but they won't be Holla Forums, or anywhere remotely close to a Nationalist. They'll be the "I don't see color, we're all equal" type, like every other Conservative in politics.

Trump is a literal mutant and only needs 4 hours and sleep.

fuck yes
hope this stuff gets pushed through as legislation though at some point

wouldn't want some liberal faggot to be able to easily revoke this

Guys there's been so much happening in the last few days and I want to keep myself on top of the ball. Is there somewhere that keeps a sort of list of all the executive orders and legislation? Somewhere I can monitor a constant stream of what he's done?

can you not EO a bill to be repealed?

Pretty disappointed right now

Please be real.

She would be the undisputed queen of Holla Forums if she did that. The original is 'muh boomers' isn't it?

Since Somalis migrants have little to no ties with the rest of America, you could probably deport swaths of them before anyone ever noticed.

An immigration white list would be easier, no pun intended.

This is the most important thread on Holla Forums right now - its a shame the cuck mods haven't stickied (perhaps they should).

This is the opening salvo. The first round of cannon-fire. The rest will come - with time - with patience. Be not in haste. He has been president for less than a week. The first shot is tomorrow.

BYE BYE SANDNIGGERS
BYE BYE BEANERS

WINNING

WHY DIS AINT STICKY YET MODS ?

Probably because it hasn't happened yet.

THURSDAY STICKY GOTCHA

God I hope so

From its ashes the California of old will return.

I want to see the exact nature of this immigration restriction is before I get too excited. It could be great, or it could be incredibly mediocre.

Obama used executive orders all the fucking time. Liberal media never complained even when they were illegal.

So close

Keep in mind that this is all a stepping stone. We have not reached the destination but have just begun the journey.

Even legal hispanics hate the DACA fags.

Forgot to add: but they should go back too

Where is Saudi fucking Arabia

Many the eggheads better hurry up with that CRISPR shit so I can steal this meme gene.

EO can undo legislature though. so undoing an EO is no different than undoing a law via EO right?

What's stopping a future president from using an EO to "repeal" Trump laws? EOs are OP but I'm glad we get to use them now.

Also this.

EOs cannot undo legislature, but they can "circumvent" it in special ways– such as describing how money should be spent on certain things, or if aspects of laws will be rigorously enforced.

Google a bit.

what?

Trump walking into the white house is kinda like that scene from from Pulp Fiction where they are ass fucking the guy in the basement.

You gotta clean up that shit first before you can go open up shop on top.

Fuck yes.
Hardcore restrictions to undesirables.

Mashalla this is just like the Crusades